IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg
96EC088F-DC6B-42AE-9391-4E426E75C03F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blowback1976.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#434 7 years ago

Looks like I'll be joining the club by the end of the month. Just purchased one from a fellow pinsider, now just have to wait on shipping, due to poor road conditions. Any recommendations to do to this title? FYI, it's a Pro.

2 weeks later
#473 7 years ago

I see a few people asking about customs cards. So here's another one, looking to add a set to a pro.

#474 7 years ago

I'm in. Just need to hook up the under Cabinet lighting, and maybe order the pin blades and she'll look awesome.

IMG_20170201_185528 (resized).jpgIMG_20170201_185528 (resized).jpg

#480 7 years ago

Anyone install the Stern pin blades in theirs. I have a set coming in, hopefully they look good when installed. Also have a colored Titan kit that arrived today. Will change out the rubbers tonight.

Love this game.

#482 7 years ago

Good stuff. Anyone have any pointers for taking apart the small upper playfield above the ring. Need to remove it to replace the rubbers by the stand ups.

1 week later
#511 7 years ago

That's awesome about the code bugs. I know the pro doesn't tally up the tag multiball total properly when it adds it to the current score. I guess I should pay more attention now and document things that are out of wack.

#524 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I won the Divas one in the King of the Ring event that Stern and the WWE put on. I think the only other way you could get one is if you bought a brand new WrestleMania during a certain limited time period. The translite has a different feel to it it's textured instead of glassy and smooth. I've never seen a translate like that before.

I installed the Diva one in mine, and I'll agree on the texture. Never seen a translite with that type of finish/printing before.

#535 7 years ago

I guess another coding issue, would be lack of info for skill shot on first ball.

1 week later
#599 7 years ago

I had a Red Tremor in mine, couldn't stand it. Even on low settings. I have since listed the shaker for sale. Possibly the Stern one might be better, but the Red Tremor is overkill in my opinion.

2 weeks later
#618 7 years ago

Dumb question, can you only get the real Money in the Bank briefcase with action figures? Or can you buy it separately?

#622 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Is a shaker motor worth installing in this title?

Had a Red Tremor one in mine. Thought it was too much for the game, so I pulled it. A standard shaker might be ok.

2 weeks later
#657 6 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Made me some rules cards because no one has seem to have done it that I can find.

Nice. What are the chances you can make them available for downloading?

2 weeks later
#677 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Can someone do me a favor and take a few pictures of the power board that is in the head of the game on the bottom right ? It's a white board with some big ass caps on it.
Thanks!

Mine looks like this one:

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/520-5343-00

I know there's a revised one that some mods can be hooked onto, but I don't know if the revised board is compatible with WWE.

#679 6 years ago

I'll get pics of my up by the weekend, unless someone else can do it before then.

#687 6 years ago

A little late, but here's some pics.

DSC03378 (resized).JPGDSC03378 (resized).JPG

DSC03379 (resized).JPGDSC03379 (resized).JPG

DSC03380 (resized).JPGDSC03380 (resized).JPG

DSC03382 (resized).JPGDSC03382 (resized).JPG

DSC03381 (resized).JPGDSC03381 (resized).JPG

5 months later
#725 6 years ago

Skill shot is still not shown on ball one.

2 years later
#822 3 years ago

What are the chances, someone still has the files for the custom cards? I'm looking to print off another set.

#824 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I didn't know there were any.
Do we play WWE LE with the sound off this weekend in solidarity with fanless Wrestlemania?

Yeah, check post 656 in this thread by wdpvideo. He no longer has the files.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blowback1976.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club?tu=blowback1976 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.