IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg
96EC088F-DC6B-42AE-9391-4E426E75C03F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guinnesstime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#323 7 years ago

This might as well be called the "I can't believe I own WWE LE", because I can't believe it.

I got this via trade and I did not expect to even pick it up but I couldn't stop playing it. It's just a ton of fun.

I'm not a huge wrestling fan, but grew up during the start of the Wrestlmania era, so having the Legends there definitely helps.

Still this pin might be perfectly designed for the theme. I know people hate it, but I guarantee most are not WWE LE owners. Everyone flocks to this pin in the gameroom. It's a blast to play.

It's not an LE clunker from Stern. I know. I owned TFLE. That pin is a chore with a fun factor of zero.

Anyone who hasn't played this, give it a try. You can pick some HUO up for a steal.

1 month later
#338 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Personally I like the game, I would have to go LE being a huge wrestling fan, but there's nothing wrong with the pro, it's cool as.. I'm just trying to figure out what else there is to do in the game than hit the 3 WWE drop targets down to start a match an get in the ring an try an pin the opponent, rinse an repeat, what am I missing ?? What's the rest of the playfield used for??

From https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/tsskinne

Here is a gameplay video with glass off of my Wrestlemania LE just to give those of you who may face it in a tournament a better idea of the rules.
My typical strategy, not on display in the video is listed at the bottom:
Plunge when 3rd LED is lit on launch ramp for bonus multiplier into the ring to start your first match. Don't worry so much about hitting it into the ring saucer as hitting lit targets, enough target hits defeats your opponent.
The most important thing for points is the post match celebration. You need to hit 4 roving lit targets in the ring, and then into the saucer for large match bonuses. I have seen them be over 10+ million.
Also the value for winning matches seems a bit random, I can't tell if you earn more points with pop bumper hits and stand up target hits on the lower playfield for the matches, or if winning the matches quickly increases points, but regardless the values are not consistent.
Very important to drain out of ring after winning the match and hopefully finishing the showboating bonus mode. There are little to no points in the ring at that point and the next match wont start until you take down the drops in the middle of the lower playfield again. Then back up to the top, for next match. Win three matches light the U.S. Championship match, you do not need to hit the drops again to start this match, it is simply ready to go. There is no showboating bonus after the title match.
During any match, shoot 4 lit purple ref targets to start referee knockout multiball. I typically try to do this after the first match. The jackpots are not very valuable in this multiball, or really any of them for that matter, but importantly you can win matches quickly with multiple balls in the ring, and you can even start the next match during this multiball.
Tag Team: Tag team locks can only be activated when not in a match, it is best to enter this mode after completing the U.S. Title Match. Shot each green stand up once, lights lock at the far left saucer on LE, or on the far left loop shot on the Pro. Two shots to the lock, then a shot into the ring to start the tag team multiball. Now the hard/impossible part. All shots with white arrow are lit for jackpots, shoot each one twice, then go into the ring and shoot into the saucer, then shoot a roving jackpot shot to complete the multiball. Now drain out of multiball, now restart tag team multiball by again shooting green stand up targets, and then again shooting the far left shot but now it is three times an then back into the ring to start it again, now you are in the tag team championship match, entering this mode now lights royal rumble mode which is a multiball that has you competing for the intercontinental championship.
After draining out of tag team multiball you must then shoot up the ramps to start IC according to the DMD, but ramp shots alone are not enough, Shoot ramp, drain to lower playfield, then shoot far left shot for the Royal Rumble multiball to start. Now all jackpots are flashing, after hitting each one twice they go solid letting you know of progress, I did not complete this mode, but completing it is supposed to light the heavyweight title match at wrestlemania for you.
Realistically almost all of this is next to impossible for me, and I'm guessing many of you. My focus for tournament would be continually chopping wood, winning matches, doing well in showboating mode, and consistently increasing my bonus multiplier, the bonus points will just come through longer ball times. Be sure not to tilt away your bonus, I lost a 20 million point bonus during league play last night on mine, very aggravating. Not the greatest news for tourney players I am sure, but the game is a lot of fun and difficult to try to actually progress through, unfortunately right now there is probably no need to attempt to make progress for good tourney scores and instead just focus on the ring, matches, and bonus. Good luck.
Hope the video helps some of you, and if you have any other questions about it just let me know. The video is also posted to the Facebook page of Taylor Reese and I for our This Flippin Podcast, its briefly discussed in our newest episode due out this week.
https://www.facebook.com/This-Flippin-Podcast-1034214746618821/timeline/
» YouTube video

#343 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Ok, so what I can see is each wrestler has 2 abilities different to each other ,example Daniel Bryan yes lane awards 2x, so does that mean every time the inlanes an out lanes are complete when using Daniel Bryan you will get 2x the value, an if you were The Rock will only get 1x the value when the lanes have been completed? So what would champion pins 2x mean?? Not really understanding how any of the other wrestlers abilities work? So if you were Triple H does it mean on your first ball you will automatically be awarded 5x the bonus before you even plunge the ball? Sorry I'm finding it a little confusing.. Cheers .

I've played it a lot and I have to be honest, I don't know exactly when the abilities are fully enforced. Here is a good description of the 1.25 code (latest is 1.33) which probably holds true today from Tilt Forums.

================================================

So, recently Stern pushed out a new code update for Wrestlemania. In the theme of the recent Avengers update, the objective of the update is to remove old, repetitive scoring strategies and put in new avenues for gameplay.

While the full update (for the Pro, applies to the LE as well) can be found here1, the summary is as follows:

Quality of Life Updates

Makes the game pretty.

Improved SFX, speech, and music quality.
Improved lighting effects and LED usage.
New out-of-ring dots.
General Updates

Praise the sun! No more top lanes!

Top ring lanes no longer grant Bonus X, and grant 300k towards bonus instead.
Ramps divert to the opposite ramp when a match is not underway.
3-bank completions now start a hurry-up on the center loop shots for Bonus X or Bonus Count increases.
During the hurry-ups, the left orbit will be lit red for + Bonus X, and the right orbit will be lit yellow for +3 Bonus Advance. Both are on a ~15-second timer.
A light plunge (not touching the ramp) skill shot has been added. Shooting any of the major shots grants 1 million * number of super skill shots made. Outlane ball saves have been changed to compensate.
New pop bumper awards have been added, and are easier to achieve than previous awards.
Increased Ring Fans progress on bottom lanes.
Money in the Bank completion starts the respective championship on the next standard or Tag Team match.
Match Updates

Attack from the Top Rope.

Similar to Attack from Mars, wrestlers now have an HP bar and a Pin Value.
Wrestling moves in the ring do damage to opponents and add to the Pin Value.
Signature moves do double damage, and doubles the base Pin Value (when complete).
The Lower Playfield has shots lit, which double the base Pin Value upon completion.
When an opponent's HP bar is depleted, pinning your opponent will collect the Pin Value and end the match.
Showboating now increases in value based on Ring Fans (from bottom lane completions).
Showboating now plays the wrestler's theme.
Matches increase in difficulty per completion, and require more 3-bank completions to start. Default settings are 2 for each match.
Ref Updates

There were other ref modes?

Ref Scoring is removed, making Ref Multiball the only award.
Ref shots increase the jackpot value out of multiball by 12.5k.
Ref shots in multiball increase the super jackpot value by 250k (or 500k on a Double Jackpot).
Matches cannot end during Ref Multiball.
Reduced number of shots required to start subsequent Ref Multiballs.
Tag Updates

More balls, bigger stakes.

Ring targets now count towards Tag Team progress during the multiball.
This also means that the previous Signature Move doubler is in play!
Opponents tag out based on a 30-second timer.
Completing the Tag Targets and shooting the Tag Team scoop gives a timed 2x playfield award and an add-a-ball.
Reduced the number of shots required to start Tag Team Multiball. First multiball is defaulted to one scoop shot.
Jackpots are now 10m + 2.5m per subsequent pin.
For those who want more detailed notes, I wrote the notes below to separate the LewisNotes version from the long detailed thoughts.

Quality of Life Updates

All of these updates were not 100% necessary, but nice touches. The new bonus hurry-ups (listed below) flash the inner loop in red and yellow, and match starts are now a solid gold. During matches, leaving the ring now shows a new out of ring DMD display, with new ways to pummel your opponent. Also I hope you like your theme music, because it plays more often now. Showboating will play the music, the music for each wrestler plays in the "choose a wrestler" menu, and a few other nice touches on the music end tie out the package.

General Updates

With Wrestlemania moving towards a distinct "neutral game" between matches, drastic improvements were made to the lower playfield. Bonus advances and Bonus X now synergize with Standard Match advances, making the match process naturally lead into opportunities to advance your bonus (which can still be a major player in the game). All skill shots in the game have improved point values, with a new Super Skillshot being added for a million plus for those seeking raw points instead of utility. With gameplay styles leading to more Kick Outs or Break Holds and therefore more skill shots, having a raw scoring option can help tip the balance in your favor. The ramps now divert in a loop similar to the old Ref Scoring when out of matches, keeping the ring sacred for matches and action. Like Game of Thrones before it, the pop bumpers will now churn out contextually-useful rewards, including:

Advance Fan Level
20 Second Ball Save
Advance Tag
Advance Bonus
Advance Signature Move
Light Extra Ball
Light Special
Big Points
Money in the Bank is finally seeing the light of day, being a scoring affix on your next match to make the points sweeter. While I shyed away from this in regular play, it can be a useful trick to start putting up big third-ball scores to stage a comeback.

Match Updates

Standard Matches, and their multiball brother Tag Matches, are now the meat and potatoes to scoring in Wrestlemania. Just like before, the objective is to wail on a guy and eventually pin him. Unlike before, you can keep going during the match, clowning around with your opponent and being a true crowd pleaser even after he's marked as ready to pin to build up tons of points! You can tell when an opponent is ready to pin now by the health bar located at the far right of the DMD marking off progress and by the "1/2/3" lights being lit at the scoop when you can finish the match.

Scoring wise, the base value of a match is 5m + 1m for each match after the first. Shots in the upper playfield start at 150k, but grow by 25k or 50k as far out as you want. I've seen one of my friends run a match long (swearing that he can't pin Cesaro along the way) and work up to 1m a ring target, which is a nice little touch to a game that is all about gladiatorial acts. For each move that builds up to the pin, the score is added to the base value as a Pin Total, which is awarded when your opponent is finally pinned. There are two ways to get 2x scoring on the base value (up to a 4x bonus!), which are to Advance Signature Move on the right 2-bank and bash your opponent with one (for a few million points as well!) or complete the lower playfield shots, which are a new addition to the code.

Speaking of the lower playfield, it is considered "out of the ring" and has its own set of theatrics. By hitting lit shots, you can advance towards a pin just like in the upper playfield at a similar scoring rate (100k with bonuses for combo shots), bashing your opponent on the ring steps, throwing them into the audience wall, or smashing their face off of the posts. Each has their own DMD animation, along with the DMD backdrop for being out of the ring itself and provides an alternative to wailing on the upper playfield.

Overall, the matches are now a "stored potential" with visible points on the table as the match goes on, with the excitement all pouring out as you cash in a nice chunk of change to the tune of at least 6m if not doubled and 11m if doubled.

Ref Updates

Ah, Ref Multiball. You were a helpful friend in helping us pummel wrestlers and nothing else more. Ref Multiball gets its own sea legs in this update, being a non-stackable mode in which you shoot shots for Ref Jackpots at 250k or Double Jackpots at 500k to build up a Super Jackpot value (unknown base) at the pin scoop. A nice change of pace from a match, while being impactful to scoring. Ref Scoring is now removed, making Ref Multiball the only Ref Award on the game.

Tag Updates

The addition of a meaty Tag Team Multiball match and the harder ability to start Standard Matches add an interesting "neutral game" in Wrestlemania. Do you go for the standard match, with its bounty of points if you can prove your showmanship and get a pin, or do you go for the riskier Tag Team targets and start a Tag Match, with a massive payout for each pin you can shoot in a multiball? Each has its own benefits, but I personally like to get immediately in a tag match after my 1st pin and try to smother out a score.

Tag Team Multiball works just like before to start: hit the 2 "Tag" targets on the ramps to light the Tag Team scoop on the left, and then shoot the scoop to advance to your multiball. Default settings have the first multiball to work off of one scoop, which makes a plunged ball a deadly weapon with "Advance Tag Team." Once you qualify the Tag Team match, shooting a ramp will start the 4-ball Tag Team Multiball. Tag Team is similar to a standard match, in which you have to deal enough damage to a wrestler to go in for the pin and massive jackpots starting at 10 million. Your opponents will tag out every 30 seconds to put a fresh face in, so keep those pins coming!

A nice Metallica-esque feature is that during this multiball, a 2x Booster and an add-a-ball can be awarded by shooting the "Tag" targets again followed by the lit Tag Team scoop. Combined with Signature Moves for a net 4x pin, a ludicrous amount of points can be scored through this mode! My best multiball is 2 pins and 88 million, with the latter being a 2x Boosted, Signature Move Pin for 50 million!

Final Thoughts

Wrestlemania has shrugged off its old skeletons for a new face, and it shines brightly. The game provides options to match different playstyles and multiple options that are all viable while adding new bells and whistles to dazzle your newly-acquired ring fans (spectators who are wondering why you are playing this game). If you swore off Wrestlemania for the Ramp All Day strategy, I'd find a machine that has the update and give it a try!

#346 7 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Finally my wwe le #2 has arrived
Thanks Trent Augusteen with Tilt Amusements

NICE!

I just played a game 1/2 hour ago. Won US Champ and qualified for Intercontinental and then played Royal Rumble. One pin value as Hulk Hogan was 50,000,000. Largest I've seen.

Holy crap RR is fun as hell. I wish I could glance up at the DMD to see everything that's going on.

This pin is a ton of fun.

#351 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

A lot of people are saying it needs more coding done, I wouldn't have a clue because I haven't played it enough , what would you guys suggest still needs to be done??

Tag team multiball is still a huge point getter. It's key to the game both points wise and advancing to Royal Rumble.

2 weeks later
#354 7 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

A few questions for you Wrestlemania owners. I just recieved my machine about a week ago and LOVE IT.
Does anyone know if there is a setting to hear more of the other music than the wrestlers theme songs?
Example: the old wwe raw theme tonight is the night song only plays when entering your initals for the high scores.
Is there an option to hear this song as well as the other music while playing instead of the wrestlers theme song?
Also I am trying to figure out how to increase the multiplyer from 3x to 4x to 5x and have read several articles about
this machine with no success.
The machine is so much fun and so underrated !!!

Music: not sure. Pinball Browser maybe, but not in game.

I've been testing and I can't fully determine the multipliers. I will probably take the glass off and do some testing.

#357 7 years ago

I can't say it's better than TSPP, but the game is a ton of fun.

As a wrestling fan you'll love it. Having the ring is true to the theme and the spinning disc makes it difficult.

Tag team multiball is worth too many points compared to others but getting to Royal Rumble is very tough but really fun.

Final wizard mode is impossible to reach for me so far.

2 weeks later
#370 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Has anyone got video footage of how the lighting mod looks in gameplay, so I can see how the playfield changes when a match start during a game please?

What mod is this?

#385 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

just played a game on old code, going to have to update soon, but played a match for the tag titles against legion of doom an when the multiball was finished the tag title on the playfield was flashing does that mean I started that round but have to go back an finish it to have the insert lit solid to progress in the game??

Yes it means you started it but did not finish.

#391 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

pretty sure completion increases your bonus x

Yeah and I think if you complete them or rollover the blinking one, you will do your signature finisher, which gives a big score along with increasing pin value multiplier. Best guess.

2 weeks later
#410 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Anyone else notice tag team multiball scoring bugs? Yesterday it said I scored 226 million in tag team multiball but my final score was only 195 million for the game. I've also seen it with smaller scores in the mode.

Yep I've seen it. Next update will hopefully correct it

#414 7 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

seriously, do you really believe that an update will came for this game ? as it seems already forgoten by STERN !?
i'm not bashing here, just a bit curious about this pinball
and before i'll read here & there, is the 1.35 code "complete" already, including wizard mode(s) and all features the pin needs ?

There was a recent Stern factory tour where Jody says there's a code update coming. See quoted post below.

Quoted from epichoff:

» YouTube video
Here is the youtube video of John Arcade's where Jody says WWE is getting code updates.
Starts at 7:18 minute mark. This would be Awesome to get another update as the machine
will only get better and better.

2 weeks later
#446 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Good lord, its so hard to control the balls during the multiball on this game that seems like it would be almost impossible. When I got my machine the high score from the previous owner was 2 billion+......my high score is like 260 million or so. What are your guys high scores looking like?

That guy must have exploited Tag Team MB which can rack up big scores.

My high score is 502+ Million.

It doesn't happen very often since multiball is tough. You need to pin during a ball save for sure so you can concentrate on the upper ring.

#448 7 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

How are ball times on this game? relatively long?
Looking at getting a Pro or LE; and was curious.

Not really long on the LE b/c the spinning ring makes pins difficult.

If you just shoot the right and left ramp to get to the upper play field you can have longer games rather that trying to advance through the belts and completing objectives.

I find I have shorter ball times trying to complete the games goals like championship belts, going for bonus and pin multipliers, etc.

#451 7 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

K, you still digging the pin? Trying to decide whether to get an LE or Pro; I would rather wait for an LE to come up, but have an option to buy a Pro locally.

I am still digging it, but beyond that, because of this machine, my kids are now WAY into wrestling. We've been to Smackdown Live, WWE Holiday Tour (basically Smackdown LITE) and now an NXT event. I've created monsters. No way I can sell! They'd kill me.

#453 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Just did my first NXT last Thursday down in Indy, it was.......GLORIOUS!

I think I saw an IG post with GLORIOUS shirts. Was that you?

#458 7 years ago
Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Hope your kiddo had fun, but man, that was that a boring show to see live. Opening match was great (the Cesaro hot tag has gotta be considered an all-time great) and the main event was hilarious, if a bit of a mess (loved that superplex/powerbomb/whatever spot) but everything in between was such a drag. I prayed that we'd get Smackdown next time (the one back in September was great!) but alas, Raw again. That said, it'll be the go-home for WM so hopefully it'll be a good one!

Smackdown, even without Cena, is miles ahead of Raw. Maybe it's the 2 hour format advantage. Maybe it's the oh-so-tired Roman Reigns crap. But Smackdown rules.

#464 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Just clips, my buddy has it downloaded but trying to find a time we can both check it out together. I'm thinking he shows up on Smackdown after the Royal Rumble, and man I can't wait for the Royal Rumble my favorite event by far every year. Even the years where you hate the winner its still tons of fun to watch. That is one even I really want to attend in person one of these years, rumor is Indianapolis is on the short list to host it in 2018 I hope that rumor is right as that would make it super convenient.

Royal Rumble is the best. We watch replays on the WWE Network all the time. We've never watched one live.

#469 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Yeah I'm not sure mate, I would try before you buy, I played a ton on the pro before I pulled the trigger on the Le an loved it, the only reason why I didn't go pro was because this is my dream theme an huge old school wrestling fan so it was not an option, but seriously the spinning disk is the only real difference in game play, the 2 extra flippers are just there to make combos easier an the wham arm is programmed to score when hitting the upgrade targets which is cool but your not missing much on the pro. For me it's a keeper, totally love it , but if your not that keen on the theme you don't need to go Le coz for 8k there's a lot of options out there for that sort of money an I think the pro is great, but saying that all my friends are not wrestling fans an played a lot on the pro an think the Le is way better, an the only way to play, I got xmen as well an find wrestlemania more fun, but that's only my opinion, definitely spend a bit of time on which ever one you can find first an make your decision because like you said there a tough sell if it's not your thing, your welcome to play my Le if your ever in Melbourne if that helps, I totally recommend it if you like simpler games because it's very straight forward on what your meant to to, it's definitely not like LOTR, TSPP or TWD depth wise .

Pretty much spot on.

I still think LE is the way to go. It's not deep but it is tough. Not tough in an unfair way. It's tough to pin on the LE, and it's even thought to set things up to try to pin at the right time.

2 weeks later
#478 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Wow #111 might be highest number I've heard of

Great number!

1 week later
#502 7 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

At WWE Live in Dallas with my son. Good times!

German suplexes for everyone

#517 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Does the LE come with a shaker? Also the 3rd flipper, does its wham arm on top of it knock the ball off the left wire rail when the ball comes out of the ring?

1. No
2. Yes

#522 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Is this the only Le that didn't come with a shaker?

Mine has one but it's not Stern. Maybe the original owner changed it out? Strange.

#532 7 years ago
Quoted from mattenno:

What is the best way to get a high score on this game? I haven't played since launch.

Tag Team. Wins can be huge. Complete a singles match, then hit the Tag Team standups near each bottom loop, then the saucer (different on pro, I forget the shot).

Then tag team is lit. Enter the ring.

After each Tag Team Multiball it becomes harder to start, but just rinse and repeat.

#540 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Thought you guys would appreciate this. This happened last night when I was killing it ball 1. The game can't even change the skill shot indicator lights fast enough, it just goes back and forth between two of them instead of the four.
» YouTube video

Yes I've had that before too. The code gets pedigreed. ;D

2 weeks later
#613 7 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

Finally! I'm going to be meeting The Hulkster at his new beach shop in Orlando on Friday the 31st and have him re-sign my WWE LE plaque that got smudged! And going to have him personalize it so it truly will be one-of-a-kind!
...And then putting that sweet protective cover over it so it never gets smudged again!

THAT'S awesome. Mine is smudged too

2 weeks later
#630 7 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

That's a great idea!

Agree!

#636 7 years ago

IG post by Natalya and Ryder

IMG_2252 (resized).PNGIMG_2252 (resized).PNG

IMG_2253 (resized).PNGIMG_2253 (resized).PNG

#643 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

That's what I don't get, it can't be that hard, if the gates can close for every other match, why can't they close for intercontinental championship match?? Couldn't take to long to fix the error..

Long answer:
In the coding world, it's more complicated. It requires analysis, change, a rebuild of the code and then user testing. You'd be surprised what you can break with a little change because code is reused a lot.

Short answer:
Stern is freakin' lazy

#655 7 years ago

Hilarious.

IMG_2340 (resized).PNGIMG_2340 (resized).PNG

1 week later
#660 7 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Plastic guys really Stern! Not on my game Stern!

Cool where did you get them?

3 weeks later
#690 6 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

I might be wrong but I noticed u hit all the lit arrows on the on the lower playfield before the pin an it doubles your pin value, can any one confirm?

Hit the two inner loops and then the left saucer on the LE. Doubles pin value.

#692 6 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Cool thanks for that, after the pin value is doubled can you keep doubling it?or do the loop a saucer shots stay unlit,?

You can triple it (at least). Not sure if you need to enter the ring again, then exit, then hit the shots again. Might have to.

1 week later
#696 6 years ago

RAW last night. 2028 Tag Team Champions.

IMG_2772 (resized).JPGIMG_2772 (resized).JPG

#703 6 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

Me with my wife and boy at ringside with VIP!

That's fantastic!

9 months later
#731 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptNRetro:

I just picked up a NIB LE #240 of ..so far i love it..but want to update the code..unfortunately all i have is a mac..and can't seem to get the flash drive i have (4gb) when formatted to FAT32 to allow me to copy the new code i downloaded onto the stick..if it's formatted ExFAT or OS it will allow the copy, but the pinball machine doesn't register anything..anybody know how I can update to newest code? please help! Thanks!

Doesn't matter if Mac or not. Just try another USB Stick. I don't know exactly the right size, but I have sticks that work, and some that don't.

New code is really good. The game got a lot of updates. There's a few bugs to squash to really polish it off.

1 month later
#732 6 years ago

38B2F9DC-1C87-41EE-8143-8FFCAE78752D (resized).jpeg38B2F9DC-1C87-41EE-8143-8FFCAE78752D (resized).jpeg

#739 6 years ago

Next year, it’s at MetLife Stadium, so I’ll definitely take my kids. They’ll NEVER forgive me if I didn’t.

We’ve seen Raw, SDLive and Holiday Tour multiple times live, but still the best was NXT. It was right after Samoa Joe was called up. Kids got a chance to high five Dillinger, Roode and Nakamura. Saw Asuka, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville and Ember Moon in a real small setting. Good stuff and inexpensive.

1 month later
#752 5 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Pro should be 3k, Le about 4500

If you want to buy one, yes. Sell, heck no.

For code, I was demonstrating in the other day and holy hell I had everything ready. Could hardly believe it. Was ready for the Championship Match and couldn't hit the shot, because you need to hit the left ramp to start it. On the LE you hit the left ramp, but the right control gate doesn't close, so you have to hit it "soft". That's the only bug. Someone earlier in this thread posted the fix, which is reversing the optos on the right gate if I remember correctly.

Then, you can't loop around the playfield ramps for combos, but that's ok. That is the default behavior on the pro. So the fix is simple, really.

Seems like Stern did not put a change on the LE codebase. It's probably 15 characters of text and a simple fix.

#757 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

If I wanted to sell mine for $3000 I could do it in 30 seconds with a single phone call. I could sell mine for $3500 locally here without much effort at all. 1 sale from 1 random person in CA does not make it a $3000 game, sorry.

True. The PRO is 10x the game WWFRR is too. Easiest upper playfield ever. Typical 3 shot Data East with other things. PRO is way deeper and way tougher.

1 week later
#761 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

If he's never back in WWE, it will be completely his choice. Vince is lauded for bringing back guys who left the company in a huff, or screwed them over somehow. See: Jeff Jarrett, Scott Hall, Jake Roberts, WARRIOR, etc. CM Punk does seem to have a hard time getting over stuff though, but I genuinely hope he comes back - he is now my son's favorite wrestler, and he was long retired before my son got into wrestling.

Same boat here. My Kids Love Punk, but never saw him live.

At least I’m taking them to see The Undertaker at MSG in a month.

73F3E783-9D1D-466E-95BC-92DFE31EE73D (resized).jpeg73F3E783-9D1D-466E-95BC-92DFE31EE73D (resized).jpeg
#763 5 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Wow!!! Whats the Undertaker thing your going too? I would love to go to something like that especially in NYC.

It's a dark show, so I don't expect anything to really happen, but it's the Undertaker.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/wwe-live-summerslam-heatwave-tour-new-york-new-york-07-07-2018/event/3B005467DF393C3B

For the first time in 8 years, The Undertaker returns live in action to MSG!

Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor vs. Elias
– Triple Threat Match for The Intercontinental Championship –

Ronda Rousey vs. Nia Jax
– RAW Women’s Championship Match –

Plus more of your favorite WWE Superstars including:
Roman Reigns
Braun Strowman
Bobby Lashley
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
Bobby Roode
Jinder Mahal
Sasha Banks
Alexa Bliss
Bayley
Dolph Ziggler
Matt Hardy
Bray Wyatt

2 months later
#777 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Just to keep the pressure on a little I've e-mailed Stern's bug report e-mail ([email protected]) about the broken code in Wrestlemania. I would suggest others do as well. Hopefully at a bare minimum, they will address the broken code at some point in the future.
This is what I wrote...
"There are a few major bugs in Wrestlemania that need to be resolved, the code is broken how it sits now.
Primarily, Royal Rumble starts over the Intercontinental Champion match. Once you start the IC match, the first ramp you hit starts Royal Rumble, which it isn't supposed to happen and eliminates the IC match. The IC match should be some version of the current Royal Rumble MB, with just single ball play and only 2 shots required to each lit shot instead of 4. Then the Royal Rumble should be it's own MB and those rules should be similar to the rules for the MB on the instruction card.
Second, in the Royal Rumble MB, the controlled gates at the top of the game stay open (1 on Pro, both on LE). The pin in the ring is required 5 times to finish the MB and it has to be finished to get to the Heavyweight Championship Match, but with those gates open, the ball doesn't go to the ring. It's a problem for the Pro with the one gate open, but it makes the LE essentially impossible with both gates being open for that MB.
Third, many times the Tag Team Multiball Total will report a total for the MB that is higher than your current game score, which of course isn't possible. This was the same issue that happened on Ghostbusters with the Gozar Champion score being shown that was higher than the total game score.
Fourth, there is a Combo Champion high score that you can enter then you get 16 or more Combos in a game, but once you enter your initials, that high score board is never seen again during attract mode or in instant information. The high score chart needs to be made visible.
Finally, Instant info should have number of current Money In The Bank shots (there is no way to know during gameplay otherwise), number of combos, current bonus amount and maybe even next pop bumper hits award."
I also added...
"There are a lot of little things that could be tweaked to take the game to the level it should be, even just small things like adding a high score table for each wrestler, but the above bugs (especially the first 4) really need to be addressed as the game isn't just incomplete with those issues, it is broken as it sits. As a Wrestlemania owner for years now, I really hope you will come through for all the owners and fix the code so the game isn't broken."

You're a gentleman and a scholar. I want these done badly as well. We find this game fun as heck as a family and are WWE/WWF fans.

It's not a lot to ask for a few fixes and honestly I figure they might want to do some polish just to remove Trudeau's face during Ref Mulitball.

Thanks for requesting, but I have a feeling I know Stern's reaction.

stonecold (resized).jpgstonecold (resized).jpg
#779 5 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Unfortunately i dont think stern care at all about wrestlemania , alot has happened since its release, its a shame an i really hope im wrong.

They should. It's popular. WWE's YouTube channel has more followers than the NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA and Nascar COMBINED.

1 week later
#786 5 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Question, recently acquired a wwe le. All flippers rebuilt however the left flipper is super wonky, strength intermittent and does not always respond well when hitting left flipper button, could it be a node board issue? EOS on flipper and button both fine.
Any help would be appreciated
Shane

It could but since all connections flow downhill in the spike system, try reseating connections in the node boards, specifically the GI. It can have a negative effect on the flippers.

1 month later
#789 5 years ago
Quoted from edwood40:

What happened? I finally made it to the intercontinental fight and it never started. It said to hit the left shot. I must have hit it 8 times and the darn match never started. In fact I kept hitting shots that royal rumble multiball started and the title match disappeared. Is this a bug? Any help would be appreciated.

Yeah it’s bug. LE only. If I remember, the right gate never closes, so the ball loops around and never falls into the ring to start the match.

1 month later
#790 5 years ago

U Can’t C Me

9ADDDE60-D83B-4AC2-9D43-8DA7EAB31CA3 (resized).jpeg9ADDDE60-D83B-4AC2-9D43-8DA7EAB31CA3 (resized).jpeg
#792 5 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

WHERE O' WHERE IS THE NEW CODE?!

Can’t we call up someone from NXT to help finish it?

1 month later
#798 5 years ago

Was playing last night and this is where I was...

1 Finished US Championship (win 3 individual matches, then win US Champ match), this also lights extra ball
2 Finished Tag Team Championship (win 1 Tag Team match, then win the Tag Team Title Match)
3 Royal Rumble Qualified. Shooting left shot (the saucer) which also is the Intercontinental Belt Match

Is point #3 correct? The only strange thing is it says "shoot the left shot" but the shot isn't lit. The left shot is the saucer though, NOT the top left loop.

Once that begins, Jackpots "move" throughout the Playfield. If you hit enough, presumably you light the super (I assume the pin shot) and win the IC title?

11 months later
#816 4 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

I also am out of the club. Just sold wwe le #002 loaded with mods to Joystixs in Houston Tx. If anyone is looking for a huo mint condition with no dimples on playfield(playfield protector installed right out of box) give Charlie a call.

Sorry to see you go. I *almost* traded it and the guy backed out. It's a blessing in disguise. Just started playing it a lot again and there's a code update on the way!

1 week later
#820 4 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

Where did this come from?

Levi said this in a post a couple weeks ago. He doesn't BS. I imagine at the very least, Ambrose and Trudeau's Ref Image will be replaced.

#821 4 years ago
EEF16F0E-16FD-45F7-BD51-2A35BEC947FE (resized).jpegEEF16F0E-16FD-45F7-BD51-2A35BEC947FE (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#823 4 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

What are the chances, someone still has the files for the custom cards? I'm looking to print off another set.

I didn't know there were any.

Do we play WWE LE with the sound off this weekend in solidarity with fanless Wrestlemania?

1 month later
#827 3 years ago
Quoted from Holtamania:

Hey all! I bought a WWE LE machine about 6 months ago and now im in the process of creating a pinball browser update to include the NWO for Hollywood Hogan Has anyone played around with Pinball Browser on this machine?
My wham bar seems to unscrew itself after some good play, has anyone else had this issue?
Cheers,
Nick

Negative on both, brother.

2 weeks later
#834 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

I just bought a used WWE, have contacted Stern about this but have not gotten any reply yet. Dont know if they still have it..but anmyways, i see it is being sold so might just buy.

I bought mine somewhere for like $20. Pinballlife?

2 months later
#838 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphcousman:

would you all say that this is now a complete coded game?

It's pretty damn complete, but supposedly an update is coming. There are multiple people who said this, incl. someone at Stern. I imagine they want to get Trudeau out of the game, drop Ambrose, and correct a couple coding issues.

2 months later
#847 3 years ago
taker (resized).jpgtaker (resized).jpg
5 months later
#878 2 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Hi guys what’s the best way to increase your pin values?

Pin values are increased by shooting the inner orbits under the ring and the left saucer. You have to hit all three for the pin value to increase 1x from original. Every time you then enter and exit the ring, you can try again to increase it. Tag Team Multiball is still more valuable though.

#880 2 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Thanks for that, is that with hitting the drops down first?, or it doesn’t matter which way as long as all three shots have been made before re entering the ring?

Two successive completions of the drop targets in any order lights the next singles match towards the the US Championship. Then you shoot either outer orbit to enter the ring and start the match. I'm not sure what they do except award points otherwise.

2 months later
#893 2 years ago
Quoted from maur:

Hi Everyone,
Purchased a wrestlemania last week for my nephew. As we played it, on occasion, the ball goes up the left ramp and jumps into the cabinet below. There is a space on the upper left corner and I'm wondering if there is a plastic missing?
Has this happened to anyone else?
Maurizio

I've played a thousand games and never ever had that happen.

#896 2 years ago
Quoted from maur:

Guinnesstime,
Would you mind taking a close up picture of the left side of the PF where the ramp goes up. I'm starting to think I'm missing something there....
Maurizio

Are you missing this "airball" plastic?

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 2.21.04 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-13 at 2.21.04 PM (resized).png
10 months later
#902 1 year ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Cheers fellow wrestlers!
Last tournament my WWE pro started struggling with the autoplunger, it didnt have enough force to sed the balls all the way up to the top.
I changed the coil sleeve, and cleaned the coil stop (it is kinda welded into the whole bracket, so not easy to remove). That helped for a while, but then it started struggling again.
has anyone experienced the same, and do you know a stronger coil I could swap out with, for more juice?
Thanks

PinMonk any ideas on the coil? (PS: no idea why a "blank" image is embedded)

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 2.21.04 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-13 at 2.21.04 PM (resized).png
1 year later
#933 7 months ago
Quoted from Merendino:

Unrelated to pinball, rest in peace to Bray Wyatt.

Shocking stuff.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guinnesstime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club?tu=Guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.