IMG_1228 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg
There are 942 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 19.
#301 7 years ago

Hi Mato
3D printed ladder is available at Mezel Mods. MIB suitcases are easy to find on eBay. just pay attention to the WWE logo, in order not to purchase an "old" suitcase (i.e. old generation).

#302 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Here's a couple of alternate translites for a little more sex appeal on the backglass

I hate that old butterfly belt.

#303 7 years ago

Does anyone have a pic of what Andre the giant looks like on the DMD? An updated video with the new code would be nice to see also.

#304 7 years ago
Quoted from J-C:

Hi Mato
3D printed ladder is available at Mezel Mods. MIB suitcases are easy to find on eBay. just pay attention to the WWE logo, in order not to purchase an "old" suitcase (i.e. old generation).

Cheers mate will check it out

#305 7 years ago

I cannot explain myself why the three WWE targets do not reset automatically at the end of a game. It is a bit strange IMO since on the Mustang (another John Trudeau's recent game), the five G-E-A-R-S drop targets do reset systematically. I love watching a game during attract mode with all its drop targets visible
This very little alteration should be implemented in a next version of the code, don't you think so ?

1 week later
#306 7 years ago

I know this isn't necessarily pin talk but I thought I'd share an awesome promo that happened this past week. It feels almost old school.

#307 7 years ago

Talking Smack has proved to be one of the most interesting parts of Smackdown, which is beating the pants off of Raw in terms of quality of product regardless. Talking Smack is a little bit more wink wink about kayfabe: Rene and Bryan sometimes call the wrestlers by their real names, but they also talk about story elements as if they're real. It's a fun mix. That context really makes Miz's promo from last week all the better. It's really something.

Back on topic: I still haven't had a chance to play this game and I really want to! Latest code sounds awesome.

#308 7 years ago

I would like to see them keep up kayfabe more. Some of my favorite moments are when wrestlers stay in character outside of wrestling. Macho on Arsenio. Gorilla and the Brain on Double Dare.

#309 7 years ago

I am the owner of a WWE Pro, and we love it. Any ideas on changing the upper ring ropes to silicone titan rings?

#310 7 years ago

RIP Boss...
http://www.wwe.com/article/mr-fuji-passes-away

yokoandfuji (resized).jpgyokoandfuji (resized).jpg

#311 7 years ago

I changed the ring bands to red white and blue Titans

#312 7 years ago

Did you notice a new huge change in the ring when you swapped that out to the silicones?

#313 7 years ago

Looked cooler, plus I installed the ring lighting mod

#314 7 years ago

I am curious, what is that?

#315 7 years ago

Stern came up with a kit to dim other lights when a ball goes into the ring

#316 7 years ago

Do you have a link for that?

1 week later
#317 7 years ago

So after having this for a week now, how do you get a shot at the heavyweight belt? I have won 20 matches and have only wrapped up the first belt, is it that the code is still not complete?

#318 7 years ago

How often do people get extra balls? Seems rare to get them?

#319 7 years ago
Quoted from Wyopinball:

So after having this for a week now, how do you get a shot at the heavyweight belt? I have won 20 matches and have only wrapped up the first belt, is it that the code is still not complete?

You have to win all of the other belts. The first one can be done by winning matches. The second one you have to get a super jackpot in Tag Team MB, I believe. The third one, you need to win the royal rumble. That's the really hard one because you need to hit every shot multiple times I believe. Then your next match should qualify you for the championship. Rcade has done it, he knows more.

#320 7 years ago

Ahh, thanks, that's a start.
I had to change the settings on mine to see extra balls,I never got one on the factory settings.
I love my red,white and blue Titan silicones on the upper ring, what a difference.

#321 7 years ago

Ahh cool. Did you just adjust the number of matches to win?

Quoted from Wyopinball:

Ahh, thanks, that's a start.
I had to change the settings on mine to see extra balls,I never got one on the factory settings.
I love my red,white and blue Titan silicones on the upper ring, what a difference.

#322 7 years ago

I did, is there is a setting to shutoff the ring when the ball is not up there?

#323 7 years ago

This might as well be called the "I can't believe I own WWE LE", because I can't believe it.

I got this via trade and I did not expect to even pick it up but I couldn't stop playing it. It's just a ton of fun.

I'm not a huge wrestling fan, but grew up during the start of the Wrestlmania era, so having the Legends there definitely helps.

Still this pin might be perfectly designed for the theme. I know people hate it, but I guarantee most are not WWE LE owners. Everyone flocks to this pin in the gameroom. It's a blast to play.

It's not an LE clunker from Stern. I know. I owned TFLE. That pin is a chore with a fun factor of zero.

Anyone who hasn't played this, give it a try. You can pick some HUO up for a steal.

3 weeks later
#324 7 years ago

A true legend the honkey tonk man

IMG_7618 (resized).JPGIMG_7618 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#325 7 years ago

Le owners do you like the differences between that and the pro? There's a pro that's a reasonable price not far from me

#326 7 years ago

There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE. For one there are wwe legends all over the machine. You have a wham arm to knock ball off of ramp. There are more wrestlers that you can play (8 total). There is a tv in the machine above the ring. In the ring there is a spinning disc.

#327 7 years ago

IMG_7703 (resized).PNGIMG_7703 (resized).PNG

#328 7 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE. For one there are wwe legends all over the machine. You have a wham arm to knock ball off of ramp. There are more wrestlers that you can play (8 total). There is a tv in the machine above the ring. In the ring there is a spinning disc.

The lcd above the ring bit of meh factor I don't care for wrestling. I'll agree the legends are cooler than the pro but again wrestling meh. The wham bar does it affect play a tonne? Does the spinning disc make a huge deal in the ring? Is it worth 4-5k more?

#329 7 years ago

That spinning disk makes the ring a lot harder. And the wham arm isn't just an arm that knocks the ball off the return ramp it's an actual 3rd flipper. BUT if you're not into wrestling I would pass on the game. There's so many games out, and coming out that you can get a theme that's more to your liking. I'm a wrestling fan and a pinball fan so this is perfect for me.

#330 7 years ago

I haven't played the LE but I prefer the Pro's theme. I don't like the mix of legends and more current wrestlers. I would have preferred an Attitude Era LE or WCW LE. Something that would have kept the wrestlers consistent with the time period they are from.

#331 7 years ago

My new motto: "Always go pro, bro!!!!

#332 7 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

That spinning disk makes the ring a lot harder. And the wham arm isn't just an arm that knocks the ball off the return ramp it's an actual 3rd flipper. BUT if you're not into wrestling I would pass on the game. There's so many games out, and coming out that you can get a theme that's more to your liking. I'm a wrestling fan and a pinball fan so this is perfect for me.

I can probably pick up the pro for a good price and I didn't mind the game at all. so more asking if the price of admission to upgrade to Le is worth it. I mean I could pickup another machine for the price difference and the wrestlers don't mean much to me. I know of hulk hogan, the rock, etc etc but it's not like I love them so I don't have to have them. If I can get it for 4.5k AUD I think I might give it a whirl. The pros were 8k new here

#333 7 years ago

The LEs are really cheap here in the states. I want a Pro but it's hard not to upgrade at the price the LEs go for.

#334 7 years ago

It seems I'm the opposite of you when it comes to this game lol. I think I like the game more as a wrestling fan than a pinball fan. I stayed very optimistic about the game when the rest of the world was bashing it. But I'm really bad at the ring and since its the only way to advance it ends up being a turn off to me.

#335 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

The LEs are really cheap here in the states. I want a Pro but it's hard not to upgrade at the price the LEs go for.

An Le in Aus is upwards of 8k so the gap between pro and Le is a fair gap. If the Le was 6/7 then I might think about the upgrade but not at 8 and above

#336 7 years ago

Personally I like the game, I would have to go LE being a huge wrestling fan, but there's nothing wrong with the pro, it's cool as.. I'm just trying to figure out what else there is to do in the game than hit the 3 WWE drop targets down to start a match an get in the ring an try an pin the opponent, rinse an repeat, what am I missing ?? What's the rest of the playfield used for??

#337 7 years ago

Tag team match. Hit the 2 tag targets, head to the tag team spot on the left then to the ring for a tag team match/multiball.

Lighting up YES! For the fan bonus.

Improving your moves

Combos of shooting the orbit to the ramps.

Lighting the kick outs for the side ball saves.

Just a few off the top of my head

#338 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Personally I like the game, I would have to go LE being a huge wrestling fan, but there's nothing wrong with the pro, it's cool as.. I'm just trying to figure out what else there is to do in the game than hit the 3 WWE drop targets down to start a match an get in the ring an try an pin the opponent, rinse an repeat, what am I missing ?? What's the rest of the playfield used for??

From https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/tsskinne

Here is a gameplay video with glass off of my Wrestlemania LE just to give those of you who may face it in a tournament a better idea of the rules.
My typical strategy, not on display in the video is listed at the bottom:
Plunge when 3rd LED is lit on launch ramp for bonus multiplier into the ring to start your first match. Don't worry so much about hitting it into the ring saucer as hitting lit targets, enough target hits defeats your opponent.
The most important thing for points is the post match celebration. You need to hit 4 roving lit targets in the ring, and then into the saucer for large match bonuses. I have seen them be over 10+ million.
Also the value for winning matches seems a bit random, I can't tell if you earn more points with pop bumper hits and stand up target hits on the lower playfield for the matches, or if winning the matches quickly increases points, but regardless the values are not consistent.
Very important to drain out of ring after winning the match and hopefully finishing the showboating bonus mode. There are little to no points in the ring at that point and the next match wont start until you take down the drops in the middle of the lower playfield again. Then back up to the top, for next match. Win three matches light the U.S. Championship match, you do not need to hit the drops again to start this match, it is simply ready to go. There is no showboating bonus after the title match.
During any match, shoot 4 lit purple ref targets to start referee knockout multiball. I typically try to do this after the first match. The jackpots are not very valuable in this multiball, or really any of them for that matter, but importantly you can win matches quickly with multiple balls in the ring, and you can even start the next match during this multiball.
Tag Team: Tag team locks can only be activated when not in a match, it is best to enter this mode after completing the U.S. Title Match. Shot each green stand up once, lights lock at the far left saucer on LE, or on the far left loop shot on the Pro. Two shots to the lock, then a shot into the ring to start the tag team multiball. Now the hard/impossible part. All shots with white arrow are lit for jackpots, shoot each one twice, then go into the ring and shoot into the saucer, then shoot a roving jackpot shot to complete the multiball. Now drain out of multiball, now restart tag team multiball by again shooting green stand up targets, and then again shooting the far left shot but now it is three times an then back into the ring to start it again, now you are in the tag team championship match, entering this mode now lights royal rumble mode which is a multiball that has you competing for the intercontinental championship.
After draining out of tag team multiball you must then shoot up the ramps to start IC according to the DMD, but ramp shots alone are not enough, Shoot ramp, drain to lower playfield, then shoot far left shot for the Royal Rumble multiball to start. Now all jackpots are flashing, after hitting each one twice they go solid letting you know of progress, I did not complete this mode, but completing it is supposed to light the heavyweight title match at wrestlemania for you.
Realistically almost all of this is next to impossible for me, and I'm guessing many of you. My focus for tournament would be continually chopping wood, winning matches, doing well in showboating mode, and consistently increasing my bonus multiplier, the bonus points will just come through longer ball times. Be sure not to tilt away your bonus, I lost a 20 million point bonus during league play last night on mine, very aggravating. Not the greatest news for tourney players I am sure, but the game is a lot of fun and difficult to try to actually progress through, unfortunately right now there is probably no need to attempt to make progress for good tourney scores and instead just focus on the ring, matches, and bonus. Good luck.
Hope the video helps some of you, and if you have any other questions about it just let me know. The video is also posted to the Facebook page of Taylor Reese and I for our This Flippin Podcast, its briefly discussed in our newest episode due out this week.
https://www.facebook.com/This-Flippin-Podcast-1034214746618821/timeline/
» YouTube video

#339 7 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

Tag team match. Hit the 2 tag targets, head to the tag team spot on the left then to the ring for a tag team match/multiball.
Lighting up YES! For the fan bonus.
Improving your moves
Combos of shooting the orbit to the ramps.
Lighting the kick outs for the side ball saves.
Just a few off the top of my head

Hit all 3 Lower playfield left & right loops under ring & left extra ball/tag team lane 2x the pin value of current match or 3x if you are John Cena. Must hit all 3 shots before entering the ring. If you enter the ring, the shots relight and you have to do it again.

You can't have a match going to start tag team Multiball or championship.

Royal Rumble is stupid fun.

#340 7 years ago

Ahhh cool
Thanx for the info, so depending on which wrestler you choose effects the way you play the game?? Some wrestlers have different powers than others effecting what match your in etc?? If so can anyone please explain how it works?? Cheers...

#341 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Ahhh cool
Thanx for the info, so depending on which wrestler you choose effects the way you play the game?? Some wrestlers have different powers than others effecting what match your in etc?? If so can anyone please explain how it works?? Cheers...

Correct. So at the beginning of a game you choose the wrestler you want and it shows you their abilities.

IMG_1086 (resized).JPGIMG_1086 (resized).JPG

IMG_1088 (resized).JPGIMG_1088 (resized).JPG

IMG_1087 (resized).JPGIMG_1087 (resized).JPG

IMG_1089 (resized).JPGIMG_1089 (resized).JPG

#342 7 years ago

Ok, so what I can see is each wrestler has 2 abilities different to each other ,example Daniel Bryan yes lane awards 2x, so does that mean every time the inlanes an out lanes are complete when using Daniel Bryan you will get 2x the value, an if you were The Rock will only get 1x the value when the lanes have been completed? So what would champion pins 2x mean?? Not really understanding how any of the other wrestlers abilities work? So if you were Triple H does it mean on your first ball you will automatically be awarded 5x the bonus before you even plunge the ball? Sorry I'm finding it a little confusing.. Cheers .

#343 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Ok, so what I can see is each wrestler has 2 abilities different to each other ,example Daniel Bryan yes lane awards 2x, so does that mean every time the inlanes an out lanes are complete when using Daniel Bryan you will get 2x the value, an if you were The Rock will only get 1x the value when the lanes have been completed? So what would champion pins 2x mean?? Not really understanding how any of the other wrestlers abilities work? So if you were Triple H does it mean on your first ball you will automatically be awarded 5x the bonus before you even plunge the ball? Sorry I'm finding it a little confusing.. Cheers .

I've played it a lot and I have to be honest, I don't know exactly when the abilities are fully enforced. Here is a good description of the 1.25 code (latest is 1.33) which probably holds true today from Tilt Forums.

================================================

So, recently Stern pushed out a new code update for Wrestlemania. In the theme of the recent Avengers update, the objective of the update is to remove old, repetitive scoring strategies and put in new avenues for gameplay.

While the full update (for the Pro, applies to the LE as well) can be found here1, the summary is as follows:

Quality of Life Updates

Makes the game pretty.

Improved SFX, speech, and music quality.
Improved lighting effects and LED usage.
New out-of-ring dots.
General Updates

Praise the sun! No more top lanes!

Top ring lanes no longer grant Bonus X, and grant 300k towards bonus instead.
Ramps divert to the opposite ramp when a match is not underway.
3-bank completions now start a hurry-up on the center loop shots for Bonus X or Bonus Count increases.
During the hurry-ups, the left orbit will be lit red for + Bonus X, and the right orbit will be lit yellow for +3 Bonus Advance. Both are on a ~15-second timer.
A light plunge (not touching the ramp) skill shot has been added. Shooting any of the major shots grants 1 million * number of super skill shots made. Outlane ball saves have been changed to compensate.
New pop bumper awards have been added, and are easier to achieve than previous awards.
Increased Ring Fans progress on bottom lanes.
Money in the Bank completion starts the respective championship on the next standard or Tag Team match.
Match Updates

Attack from the Top Rope.

Similar to Attack from Mars, wrestlers now have an HP bar and a Pin Value.
Wrestling moves in the ring do damage to opponents and add to the Pin Value.
Signature moves do double damage, and doubles the base Pin Value (when complete).
The Lower Playfield has shots lit, which double the base Pin Value upon completion.
When an opponent's HP bar is depleted, pinning your opponent will collect the Pin Value and end the match.
Showboating now increases in value based on Ring Fans (from bottom lane completions).
Showboating now plays the wrestler's theme.
Matches increase in difficulty per completion, and require more 3-bank completions to start. Default settings are 2 for each match.
Ref Updates

There were other ref modes?

Ref Scoring is removed, making Ref Multiball the only award.
Ref shots increase the jackpot value out of multiball by 12.5k.
Ref shots in multiball increase the super jackpot value by 250k (or 500k on a Double Jackpot).
Matches cannot end during Ref Multiball.
Reduced number of shots required to start subsequent Ref Multiballs.
Tag Updates

More balls, bigger stakes.

Ring targets now count towards Tag Team progress during the multiball.
This also means that the previous Signature Move doubler is in play!
Opponents tag out based on a 30-second timer.
Completing the Tag Targets and shooting the Tag Team scoop gives a timed 2x playfield award and an add-a-ball.
Reduced the number of shots required to start Tag Team Multiball. First multiball is defaulted to one scoop shot.
Jackpots are now 10m + 2.5m per subsequent pin.
For those who want more detailed notes, I wrote the notes below to separate the LewisNotes version from the long detailed thoughts.

Quality of Life Updates

All of these updates were not 100% necessary, but nice touches. The new bonus hurry-ups (listed below) flash the inner loop in red and yellow, and match starts are now a solid gold. During matches, leaving the ring now shows a new out of ring DMD display, with new ways to pummel your opponent. Also I hope you like your theme music, because it plays more often now. Showboating will play the music, the music for each wrestler plays in the "choose a wrestler" menu, and a few other nice touches on the music end tie out the package.

General Updates

With Wrestlemania moving towards a distinct "neutral game" between matches, drastic improvements were made to the lower playfield. Bonus advances and Bonus X now synergize with Standard Match advances, making the match process naturally lead into opportunities to advance your bonus (which can still be a major player in the game). All skill shots in the game have improved point values, with a new Super Skillshot being added for a million plus for those seeking raw points instead of utility. With gameplay styles leading to more Kick Outs or Break Holds and therefore more skill shots, having a raw scoring option can help tip the balance in your favor. The ramps now divert in a loop similar to the old Ref Scoring when out of matches, keeping the ring sacred for matches and action. Like Game of Thrones before it, the pop bumpers will now churn out contextually-useful rewards, including:

Advance Fan Level
20 Second Ball Save
Advance Tag
Advance Bonus
Advance Signature Move
Light Extra Ball
Light Special
Big Points
Money in the Bank is finally seeing the light of day, being a scoring affix on your next match to make the points sweeter. While I shyed away from this in regular play, it can be a useful trick to start putting up big third-ball scores to stage a comeback.

Match Updates

Standard Matches, and their multiball brother Tag Matches, are now the meat and potatoes to scoring in Wrestlemania. Just like before, the objective is to wail on a guy and eventually pin him. Unlike before, you can keep going during the match, clowning around with your opponent and being a true crowd pleaser even after he's marked as ready to pin to build up tons of points! You can tell when an opponent is ready to pin now by the health bar located at the far right of the DMD marking off progress and by the "1/2/3" lights being lit at the scoop when you can finish the match.

Scoring wise, the base value of a match is 5m + 1m for each match after the first. Shots in the upper playfield start at 150k, but grow by 25k or 50k as far out as you want. I've seen one of my friends run a match long (swearing that he can't pin Cesaro along the way) and work up to 1m a ring target, which is a nice little touch to a game that is all about gladiatorial acts. For each move that builds up to the pin, the score is added to the base value as a Pin Total, which is awarded when your opponent is finally pinned. There are two ways to get 2x scoring on the base value (up to a 4x bonus!), which are to Advance Signature Move on the right 2-bank and bash your opponent with one (for a few million points as well!) or complete the lower playfield shots, which are a new addition to the code.

Speaking of the lower playfield, it is considered "out of the ring" and has its own set of theatrics. By hitting lit shots, you can advance towards a pin just like in the upper playfield at a similar scoring rate (100k with bonuses for combo shots), bashing your opponent on the ring steps, throwing them into the audience wall, or smashing their face off of the posts. Each has their own DMD animation, along with the DMD backdrop for being out of the ring itself and provides an alternative to wailing on the upper playfield.

Overall, the matches are now a "stored potential" with visible points on the table as the match goes on, with the excitement all pouring out as you cash in a nice chunk of change to the tune of at least 6m if not doubled and 11m if doubled.

Ref Updates

Ah, Ref Multiball. You were a helpful friend in helping us pummel wrestlers and nothing else more. Ref Multiball gets its own sea legs in this update, being a non-stackable mode in which you shoot shots for Ref Jackpots at 250k or Double Jackpots at 500k to build up a Super Jackpot value (unknown base) at the pin scoop. A nice change of pace from a match, while being impactful to scoring. Ref Scoring is now removed, making Ref Multiball the only Ref Award on the game.

Tag Updates

The addition of a meaty Tag Team Multiball match and the harder ability to start Standard Matches add an interesting "neutral game" in Wrestlemania. Do you go for the standard match, with its bounty of points if you can prove your showmanship and get a pin, or do you go for the riskier Tag Team targets and start a Tag Match, with a massive payout for each pin you can shoot in a multiball? Each has its own benefits, but I personally like to get immediately in a tag match after my 1st pin and try to smother out a score.

Tag Team Multiball works just like before to start: hit the 2 "Tag" targets on the ramps to light the Tag Team scoop on the left, and then shoot the scoop to advance to your multiball. Default settings have the first multiball to work off of one scoop, which makes a plunged ball a deadly weapon with "Advance Tag Team." Once you qualify the Tag Team match, shooting a ramp will start the 4-ball Tag Team Multiball. Tag Team is similar to a standard match, in which you have to deal enough damage to a wrestler to go in for the pin and massive jackpots starting at 10 million. Your opponents will tag out every 30 seconds to put a fresh face in, so keep those pins coming!

A nice Metallica-esque feature is that during this multiball, a 2x Booster and an add-a-ball can be awarded by shooting the "Tag" targets again followed by the lit Tag Team scoop. Combined with Signature Moves for a net 4x pin, a ludicrous amount of points can be scored through this mode! My best multiball is 2 pins and 88 million, with the latter being a 2x Boosted, Signature Move Pin for 50 million!

Final Thoughts

Wrestlemania has shrugged off its old skeletons for a new face, and it shines brightly. The game provides options to match different playstyles and multiple options that are all viable while adding new bells and whistles to dazzle your newly-acquired ring fans (spectators who are wondering why you are playing this game). If you swore off Wrestlemania for the Ramp All Day strategy, I'd find a machine that has the update and give it a try!

#344 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

I'm not certain on all of them.

I know Cena you can triple a pin value by completing the 3 lit arrows on the lower playfield (the 2 inner loop shots and the left extra ball/tag team shot). All the other wrestlers will double the pin value.
So for Daniel Bryan if you are in a belt match the pin values will be 2x which can be huge.

I would recommend watching the Bro Do You Even Pinball! Where they play a WWE Pro.

#345 7 years ago

Finally my wwe le #2 has arrived
Thanks Trent Augusteen with Tilt Amusements

IMG_7720 (resized).JPGIMG_7720 (resized).JPG
IMG_7721 (resized).JPGIMG_7721 (resized).JPG

#346 7 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Finally my wwe le #2 has arrived
Thanks Trent Augusteen with Tilt Amusements

NICE!

I just played a game 1/2 hour ago. Won US Champ and qualified for Intercontinental and then played Royal Rumble. One pin value as Hulk Hogan was 50,000,000. Largest I've seen.

Holy crap RR is fun as hell. I wish I could glance up at the DMD to see everything that's going on.

This pin is a ton of fun.

#347 7 years ago

I want one as well...On the fence of whether to go with a Pro or buy an LE...If anyone has one that they are thinking of selling, lmk.

#348 7 years ago

Thanx for sharing the tutorial, I watched the start of it, what do the white triangle roll over lanes do at the top of the ring, should they be lit or unlit when the ball is rolling over them?

#349 7 years ago

This game is sterns best kept secret. Definitely underrated and under priced, fine with me

#350 7 years ago

A lot of people are saying it needs more coding done, I wouldn't have a clue because I haven't played it enough , what would you guys suggest still needs to be done??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 942 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.