IMG_1228 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg
There are 943 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 19.
#252 7 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Planning to sell my HUO LE
$5700
Any one interested drop me Pm

good luck, mine set for months

#253 7 years ago

For that price I think your better off keeping the machine. That is taking a HUGE LOSS. One would really have to Hate this machine to loose $2500 if bought new in box. Good luck though. I would try ebay.

#254 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Awsome!!! Can anyone share a pic of how the ring looks when your in a match with the new lighting mod stern put out ?

Anyone done this yet?

#255 7 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

good luck, mine set for months

Yours was in NC and his is in Cali, if only y'all were located closer to Louisiana I would have jumped on them quick

#256 7 years ago

The new code 1.35 is so great. If they could put in more playable characters im happy

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#257 7 years ago

Cool pic, so is that the ring lighting mod, the 5 lights underneath the lcd screen?

#258 7 years ago

Here's a picture of the lighting upgrade on a pro. The backboard lights are full bright and the playfield lights dim when there's a ball in the ring.

I like it set to slammer assist off, slammers ring only, and backbox light to 40%. We're playing this game a LOT.

April-May-June-2016_169_(resized).jpgApril-May-June-2016_169_(resized).jpg

#259 7 years ago
Quoted from tullster:

We're playing this game a LOT.

That's because it is awesome.

#260 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

That's because it is awesome.

INDEED!

#261 7 years ago
Quoted from tullster:

Here's a picture of the lighting upgrade on a pro. The backboard lights are full bright and the playfield lights dim when there's a ball in the ring.
I like it set to slammer assist off, slammers ring only, and backbox light to 40%. We're playing this game a LOT.

Did you get the GI cable from Stern or Marco?

#262 7 years ago

Do you guys think that 1.35 code is the final code or do we get more love ?

#263 7 years ago

There will be more love, the code is still unfinished.

I got the cable of my distributor it was for free.

#264 7 years ago
Quoted from PinBallMagician:

Did you get the GI cable from Stern or Marco?

Received mine directly from my local distributor, including a new SD Card with the updated code (all without charge)
Installation is easy and well explained. Simply be careful when running the harness from top to bottom of the playfield because there is not too much length (you have to check the shortest way and avoid even the smallest detours). The final result is worth the job
Enjoy !

#265 7 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

There will be more love, the code is still unfinished.
I got the cable of my distributor it was for free.

The code feels great now, but they should give us more wrestlers playable and opponents

GIVE US BRET THE HITMAN HART!

#266 7 years ago

Is there more u would change about the game or is it just being able to use more wrestlers?
I'm not that familiar with the game but I really do like it, spent a bit of time on the pro but not sure if it was latest code, would be cool if u could get hired help like deadpool in xmen to help u win matches, is mankind programmed in the code? There's so much they could do, would love to see demolition in tag titles.

#267 7 years ago

Ax and smash would be awesome or the Hart foundation, there is so many great wrestlers like Ultimate Warrior or Ravishing Rick Rude a bit of Macho madness would be awesome

#268 7 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Ax and smash would be awesome or the Hart foundation, there is so many great wrestlers like Ultimate Warrior or Ravishing Rick Rude a bit of Macho madness would be awesome

Macho man is a MOST and its CRAZY that he wasn't in the game from the beginning.

#269 7 years ago

Not a member yet. So is Rick Rude in the game?

#270 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Not a member yet. So is Rick Rude in the game?

No not yet, you should be able to select a manager as well it would be awesome to have someone like Bobby the brain interfere in a match

#271 7 years ago

Yeah I like that idea, being able to choose managers even a chance they turn on you, or introduce a heap of more characters that align with the right managers like Mr Fuji would have demolition , bezerker, Yokozuna etc, jimmy hart would have natural disasters, rythem an blues etc an of coarse team Heenan, even if the million dollar man bought out other heels to gang up on you making matches very hard to complete, so your able to align with a selectable baby face after you have completed a certain amount of combos or one enough matches, there's so much that can be done in this game, they really need a wrestling freak coder to do the coding .

#272 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Yeah I like that idea, being able to choose managers even a chance they turn on you, or introduce a heap of more characters that align with the right managers like Mr Fuji would have demolition , bezerker, Yokozuna etc, jimmy hart would have natural disasters, rythem an blues etc an of coarse team Heenan, even if the million dollar man bought out other heels to gang up on you making matches very hard to complete, so your able to align with a selectable baby face after you have completed a certain amount of combos or one enough matches, there's so much that can be done in this game, they really need a wrestling freak coder to do the coding .

Well I'm always available if they need ideas ?

#273 7 years ago

Anyone know where I can get some gold pinballs?

#274 7 years ago

V

Quoted from epichoff:Anyone know where I can get some gold pinballs?

I would love some to if they not rubb of the gold paint

1 week later
#275 7 years ago

Modding at its best.

#276 7 years ago

I think the legion of doom sling plastics look nuts, was the ring wiring harness easy to install? Would love to see this thread hype up abit cause I'm still thinking about getting an Le but don't see this game getting talked up enough to make my mind up...

#277 7 years ago

I'll be joining the club today! Mine will be home in about 2 hours. Are there any must have mods? A shaker is already installed and I'll be hooking it up to a sub. I found the quantity of available gameplay vids online to be lacking, so I plan on putting some more out there.

Quoted from Hasi:

Modding at its best.

Where can you get these plastics?

#278 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

I think the legion of doom sling plastics look nuts, was the ring wiring harness easy to install? Would love to see this thread hype up abit cause I'm still thinking about getting an Le but don't see this game getting talked up enough to make my mind up...

I have a LE for sale in Perth, with low plays and low number........making space for a new pinball

#279 7 years ago

It's official!
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#280 7 years ago

Congrats

#281 7 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

I'll be joining the club today! Mine will be home in about 2 hours. Are there any must have mods? A shaker is already installed and I'll be hooking it up to a sub. I found the quantity of available gameplay vids online to be lacking, so I plan on putting some more out there.

Looking forward to the video because I have yet to find video of the new code on youtube.

#282 7 years ago

Yes, please upload a game play vid with the new code if you can... Please, please, please.....

#283 7 years ago

I will try to get a video soon. I was hoping to get a better understanding of the rules first, but I'm still lost.

#284 7 years ago

Hopefully someone here can chime in an school you abit on what's going on, sorry wish I was that person just need to get my hands on one first.

#285 7 years ago

I finally got around to doing some moding the other day. I added the Stern side panels which were very easy to install. Just like Pingraffix and Tilts. Added gold bolts for the legs, shooter lane protector, shaker motor, Stern WWE shooter rod fist, and I replaced the MITB briefcase and ladder plastics with real ones.

Below are pics of all the mods worth seeing. The shaker motor is a very cool touch. Gives it the roar of the crowd feel like at a real show.

Still waiting for my light harness, and I want to get gold feet for it too.
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#286 7 years ago

Nice Mods. Where did you get the gold bolts and gold feet from? Is the shooter lane protector mylar or is it a cliffy?
How did you attach the money in the bank briefcase to the machine? (tie strap?) thanks for the information.

#287 7 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Nice Mods. Where did you get the gold bolts and gold feet from? Is the shooter lane protector mylar or is it a cliffy?
How did you attach the money in the bank briefcase to the machine? (tie strap?) thanks for the information.

Thank you. Pinballlife.com sells the gold bolts. They are the longer than standard ones cause I'm using the nylon washers and cabinet leg protectors. I don't have the gold feet yet but Pinballlife did have them at one point but we're out of stock when I ordered. The shooter lane protector isn't technically a Cliffy but it's metal. No screws or anything just sticks right on. Also gotten from Pinballlife lol.

And yes the briefcase is attached with a black wire tie. I cut the tail pretty small and drilled a hole in it big enough to fit the screw in that was holding the old plastic briefcase. I was really 2nd guessing putting the ladder in, but I like how both turned out.

#288 7 years ago

Ok. Thanks for the information. I was thinking a tie strap was the only way to keep the briefcase in place.
Your Machine looks Great and I bet it's a lot of fun !!!

#289 7 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

I finally got around to doing some moding the other day. I added the Stern side panels which were very easy to install. Just like Pingraffix and Tilts. Added gold bolts for the legs, shooter lane protector, shaker motor, Stern WWE shooter rod fist, and I replaced the MITB briefcase and ladder plastics with real ones.
Below are pics of all the mods worth seeing. The shaker motor is a very cool touch. Gives it the roar of the crowd feel like at a real show.
Still waiting for my light harness, and I want to get gold feet for it too.

I won't put those cabinet protectors on Stern Games with decals. They can tear and bubble the decals.

#290 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I won't put those cabinet protectors on Stern Games with decals. They can tear and bubble the decals.

Couldn't the legs do the same thing? Then again I guess the point of the protectors are to protect. If they're gonna do the same thing as the legs I guess they're pointless.

I just got my light harness in the mail today. When I put that in I'll remove the protectors.

#291 7 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Ok. Thanks for the information. I was thinking a tie strap was the only way to keep the briefcase in place.
Your Machine looks Great and I bet it's a lot of fun !!!

Thanks again. It is super fun. So fast. Wasn't expecting the speed factor when I read about it.

I did a quick search about the leg guards and I saw exactly what you meant. They're off now, and no damage was to be had. They looked dumb anyway lol. Plus I didn't realize that Stern has those small protectors underneath the legs so I don't think any extra protectors are needed.

For anyone that has the light harness. What's with the SD card? The directions didn't say what it's for. I'm guessing it replaces an old card.

#292 7 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

Couldn't the legs do the same thing? Then again I guess the point of the protectors are to protect. If they're gonna do the same thing as the legs I guess they're pointless.
I just got my light harness in the mail today. When I put that in I'll remove the protectors.

You want to use either the small plastic protectors that came with the game that go under the legs or the metal ones Pinball Life sells. They concentrate the pressure in that area where there is no decal. I'm speaking from experience. It's your game. Do what you want.

1 week later
#293 7 years ago

Here's a couple of alternate translites for a little more sex appeal on the backglass

WM_v1_PST_(resized).jpgWM_v1_PST_(resized).jpg

WM_v2_PST_(resized).jpgWM_v2_PST_(resized).jpg

#294 7 years ago

Stern actually made an official one. Yours are better imo. Just missing Nikki Bella and AJ who are actually in the game.

#295 7 years ago

At The Anchored Inn in Brooklyn

IMG_20160730_093612_(resized).jpgIMG_20160730_093612_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160730_224759021_(resized).jpgIMG_20160730_224759021_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160729_140623098_(resized).jpgIMG_20160729_140623098_(resized).jpg

#296 7 years ago

no topper yet?

1 week later
#297 7 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

these slingshots are from the pro. i got it from my distributor.

#298 7 years ago

Hi guys. Here is my latest addition to my WWE LE : a "real" MIB suitcase in place of the flat plastic. It is bolted on a small plate but slightly longer than the one used with the original plastic, so that the suitcase is close to the 3D ladder.

IMG_3139_(resized).jpgIMG_3139_(resized).jpg

IMG_3137_(resized).jpgIMG_3137_(resized).jpg

IMG_3136_(resized).jpgIMG_3136_(resized).jpg

#299 7 years ago

That looks cool, are you selling these?

#300 7 years ago

Looks great.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 943 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club/page/6?hl=touchingevil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.