IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg
96EC088F-DC6B-42AE-9391-4E426E75C03F (resized).jpeg
There are 941 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 19.
#851 3 years ago

Didn't expect to be back in the club anytime soon, especially when I was already 1 game over capacity...but here we are. I just couldn't pass up the deal on this. I never really wanted to leave, so I'm happy to be back.

PXL_20210103_225117210 (resized).jpgPXL_20210103_225117210 (resized).jpg
#852 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Didn't expect to be back in the club anytime soon, especially when I was already 1 game over capacity...but here we are. I just couldn't pass up the deal on this. I never really wanted to leave, so I'm happy to be back.
[quoted image]

Welcome back!!!! We need as many members as possible, congratulations on the new score.

1 week later
#853 3 years ago

Further update
le cab decals arrived and all fitted nicely, only a couple more bits to sort should get my custom Bret Hart greatest moments backglass soon thats being designed for me, also need to do something with the dmd surround and speakers next i have some crazy ideas
Hope your all doing well in the club

IMG-20210112-WA0021 (resized).jpegIMG-20210112-WA0021 (resized).jpegIMG-20210112-WA0025 (resized).jpegIMG-20210112-WA0025 (resized).jpegIMG-20210112-WA0026 (resized).jpegIMG-20210112-WA0026 (resized).jpeg
#854 3 years ago
Quoted from scottydoesntknow:

Further update
le cab decals arrived and all fitted nicely, only a couple more bits to sort should get my custom Bret Hart greatest moments backglass soon thats being designed for me, also need to do something with the dmd surround and speakers next i have some crazy ideas
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If you find a way to incorporate the mini lcd, please share

#855 3 years ago

Further update

Nice work! Love the LE "art" with all the Legends!

I waited a little while to find an LE myself, but it was easier to do in the states.

Just wish someone would do custom videos for the mini LCD screen, it would be great if you could just stream the WWE network to it and play classic matches while it's in attract mode.

#856 3 years ago

Further update

Where did you get that shooter rod plate?

#857 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Where did you get that shooter rod plate?

Hi my friend makes them and the plastic protectors he can do any colour, i can put u in contacted if needed thanks again for the slings

#858 3 years ago

Hi my friend makes them and the plastic protectors he can do any colour, i can put u in contacted if needed thanks again for the slings

Colywobbles is on here makes all the custom plastics for me hes a genius
Does the full plastic protector sets
Bret hart custom ctr plastic
Wwf shooter surround etc

#859 3 years ago

Hello Guys. I have WWE LE in Brazil. I love the machine.

IMG-20210117-WA0009 (resized).jpegIMG-20210117-WA0009 (resized).jpegIMG-20210117-WA0018 (resized).jpegIMG-20210117-WA0018 (resized).jpeg
#860 3 years ago

Fantastic!!! Welcome to the club!!! Congratulations on your pick up!!!!

1 week later
#861 3 years ago

Does anyone have a list of all the songs that are in wrestlemania pro was wondering thanks.

#862 3 years ago

I like WWE. I have one more in box. Number 29.

IMG_20210201_231227017 (resized).jpgIMG_20210201_231227017 (resized).jpg
#863 3 years ago

NIB

IMG_20210201_232013241 (resized).jpgIMG_20210201_232013241 (resized).jpgIMG_20210201_232022458 (resized).jpgIMG_20210201_232022458 (resized).jpg
#864 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Does anyone have a list of all the songs that are in wrestlemania pro was wondering thanks.

I think it's just the intro music for...

The Rock =

Triple H =

John Cena =

Daniel Bryan =

and when you are in a match...

The Main Event Theme song =

when you are in Referee Multiball...

Smackdown Theme song =

I'll have to fire it up to see if there are others, I can't remember off hand.

#865 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I think it's just the intro music for...
The Rock =
Triple H =
John Cena =
Daniel Bryan =
and when you are in a match...
The Main Event Theme song =
when you are in Referee Multiball...
Smackdown Theme song =
I'll have to fire it up to see if there are others, I can't remember off hand.

Awesome thank you

1 month later
#866 3 years ago

Has anybody gotten the Heavyweight Championship on this game?

I had a LE and a Pro and really like wrestling in the ring on this game but it had gate issues making it impossible to get to Heavyweight Championship. I sold it before the last code update and see the update mentions fixing the gates. I sent videos of the broken code to Stern so i hoping this is what is fixed. My wife just told me how fun she thought pinning on the upper playfield was so if they fixed the code and made the game beatable im going to start hunting for one.

1 week later
#867 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Has anybody gotten the Heavyweight Championship on this game?
I had a LE and a Pro and really like wrestling in the ring on this game but it had gate issues making it impossible to get to Heavyweight Championship. I sold it before the last code update and see the update mentions fixing the gates. I sent videos of the broken code to Stern so i hoping this is what is fixed. My wife just told me how fun she thought pinning on the upper playfield was so if they fixed the code and made the game beatable im going to start hunting for one.

I did it once but I had a stuck ball so I don't really count that. Legitimately the best I have done is only needing the final pin shot in the saucer to win the Intercontinental Championship. In vintage fashion that shot absolutely closed up. I must have hit it up in the ring 4-5 times trying to get that one last pin, but it didn't happen. They have not fixed the gate issue, which is much worse on an LE as both gates are controlled gates so both stay open. On the Pro, just the one gate stays open.

#868 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I did it once but I had a stuck ball so I don't really count that. Legitimately the best I have done is only needing the final pin shot in the saucer to win the Intercontinental Championship. In vintage fashion that shot absolutely closed up. I must have hit it up in the ring 4-5 times trying to get that one last pin, but it didn't happen. They have not fixed the gate issue, which is much worse on an LE as both gates are controlled gates so both stay open. On the Pro, just the one gate stays open.

Damn!!!! I had a LE and a Pro and really enjoyed the ring action and pinning but that gate issue just kills it for me. Thanks for answering my question!

#869 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Damn!!!! I had a LE and a Pro and really enjoyed the ring action and pinning but that gate issue just kills it for me. Thanks for answering my question!

If I got an LE, I would just end up disabling one of the gates to make it play the same as the Pro. It's beatable with 1 controlled gate that doesn't drop during Royal Rumble. Controllable gates on both sides are not needed anyway.

#870 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

If I got an LE, I would just end up disabling one of the gates to make it play the same as the Pro. Controllable gates on both sides are not needed anyway.

I tried all kinds of ways to try to get it to work right when i had a LE. I reversed the gates, un hooked them both, tried with just one side or other and nothing would work. I sent numerous videos to Stern of it to but they told me no plans for code update but then they did do a small update. I was so hoping they had fixed it!!!

#871 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I tried all kinds of ways to try to get it to work right when i had a LE. I reversed the gates, un hooked them both, tried with just one side or other and nothing would work. I sent numerous videos to Stern of it to but they told me no plans for code update but then they did do a small update. I was so hoping they had fixed it!!!

This is why I haven't bought the game yet. I've been so tempted a few times and couldn't ever pull the trigger. I like the LE art and characters better (I'm a 80s-90s fan) but my son would probably resonate with the Pro much more. But the fact that you can't beat the LE and that Stern won't put out a damn code update to fix what's a PRETTY FREGGIN MAJOR BUG, alienates me from the LE. Maybe I'll scoop up a Pro someday and change the translite (my exact plan with WWFRR down the road...)

Weren't there some scoring issues with this game as well, or were those addressed?

#872 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

This is why I haven't bought the game yet. I've been so tempted a few times and couldn't ever pull the trigger. I like the LE art and characters better (I'm a 80s-90s fan) but my son would probably resonate with the Pro much more. But the fact that you can't beat the LE and that Stern won't put out a damn code update to fix what's a PRETTY FREGGIN MAJOR BUG, alienates me from the LE. Maybe I'll scoop up a Pro someday and change the translite (my exact plan with WWFRR down the road...)
Weren't there some scoring issues with this game as well, or were those addressed?

Cant beat the Pro either. There both broken unless that small code update after i sold my Pro fixed it but i think Les said its not fixed unfortunately.

#873 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

You *can* beat the LE (just like the Pro), it's just that much more difficult with both gates open so it's harder to get the balls to drop in the ring during Royal Rumble / Intercontinental Championship for those necessary pin shots. Pro just has the one gate open which helps, but the saving grace on both versions is with so many balls on the playfield, you get a lot of weaker shots and ones that collide with others to help get them into the ring without the closed gates. As for art and style, I'm with you, I like the classic 80's-90's wrestlers. I have lots of great memories from that age. I would still get an LE if I could pick one up cheap. I only got another Pro because the price was right, I don't even really have room for it, but I like the game and always did want to pick up another one down the road. I just didn't expect it to be so soon.

The scoring is ok. If you want high scores, really the only way to go is for Tag Team MB all the time still. Most of the time I play for completion, so the scoring doesn't bother me. I wish Ref MB had more meaning, right now it's pretty worthless with a SJP at 2.5 mil. I actually liked Ref MB rules better on the old code. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think this game could be so much better than it is worth a few code tweaks and additions. People have come up with a great list of fixes and hand delivered them to Stern many times now, but I honestly don't think we'll ever get them at this point unfortunately.

3 weeks later
#874 3 years ago

Joined the club. Just shopped it out and added clear rubbers. Anyone try a color DMD in it?

41B6EEFF-2578-4887-97C2-0022DAE46A37 (resized).jpeg41B6EEFF-2578-4887-97C2-0022DAE46A37 (resized).jpegD646F9BD-5184-4C3D-85E6-7E0A74C5DADB (resized).jpegD646F9BD-5184-4C3D-85E6-7E0A74C5DADB (resized).jpegE5EA7C97-0B3E-4DEB-836C-B55CF4B1DE59 (resized).jpegE5EA7C97-0B3E-4DEB-836C-B55CF4B1DE59 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#875 2 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Joined the club. Just shopped it out and added clear rubbers. Anyone try a color DMD in it?

I don't believe that colordmd has added this pin yet but I hope they will

#876 2 years ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

I don't believe that colordmd has added this pin yet but I hope they will

They haven't. I asked about it and they said they had someone who was considering working on it, but that's about it.

#877 2 years ago

Hi guys what’s the best way to increase your pin values?

#878 2 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Hi guys what’s the best way to increase your pin values?

Pin values are increased by shooting the inner orbits under the ring and the left saucer. You have to hit all three for the pin value to increase 1x from original. Every time you then enter and exit the ring, you can try again to increase it. Tag Team Multiball is still more valuable though.

#879 2 years ago

Thanks for that, is that with hitting the drops down first?, or it doesn’t matter which way as long as all three shots have been made before re entering the ring?

#880 2 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Thanks for that, is that with hitting the drops down first?, or it doesn’t matter which way as long as all three shots have been made before re entering the ring?

Two successive completions of the drop targets in any order lights the next singles match towards the the US Championship. Then you shoot either outer orbit to enter the ring and start the match. I'm not sure what they do except award points otherwise.

1 week later
#881 2 years ago

Evening all not updated this in a while nearly finished my Wwf nostalgia trip! Just awaiting my friend to finish my custom Bret Hart Backglass!
Done so far
Stern le cabinet decals
Stern Le apron stickers
Le lod sling plastics
Money in bank briefcase
Gold ladder custom & belt
Black flipper bats
Purple perfect play rubbers
Red wht blue ring rubbers
Cols yellow plastic pros
Cols engraved bret hart plastic logo
Cols wwf logo shooter surround
Mirror side blades
Macho man shooter rod head
Shaker motor
Invisi glass
Chrome purple flipper buttons
Sparkling purple legs armour lockdown and Dmd surround
Cols custom wrestlemania plaque
Bret hart speaker grills
Hasbro figures
Royal rumble glitter translite modified to fit, (awaiting my custom Bret one)
Bret hart replica metal leather belt topper

Think thats it not to everyones taste but been fun doing, i prob should have just brought an le i just wish there was away to get the le characters hulk shawn & steve on the pro!

20210415_192001 (resized).jpg20210415_192001 (resized).jpg20210415_192007 (resized).jpg20210415_192007 (resized).jpg20210501_190335 (resized).jpg20210501_190335 (resized).jpg20210501_190340 (resized).jpg20210501_190340 (resized).jpg20210501_190343 (resized).jpg20210501_190343 (resized).jpg20210501_190347 (resized).jpg20210501_190347 (resized).jpg20210501_190352 (resized).jpg20210501_190352 (resized).jpg20210501_190358 (resized).jpg20210501_190358 (resized).jpg20210501_190401 (resized).jpg20210501_190401 (resized).jpg20210501_190404 (resized).jpg20210501_190404 (resized).jpg20210501_190406 (resized).jpg20210501_190406 (resized).jpg20210501_190409 (resized).jpg20210501_190409 (resized).jpg20210501_190419 (resized).jpg20210501_190419 (resized).jpg20210501_190425 (resized).jpg20210501_190425 (resized).jpg

#882 2 years ago

Evening all not updated this in a while nearly finished my Wwf nostalgia trip! Just awaiting my friend to finish my custom Bret Hart Backglass!
Done so far
Stern le cabinet decals
Stern Le apron stickers
Le lod sling plastics
Money in bank briefcase
Gold ladder custom & belt
Black flipper bats
Purple perfect play rubbers
Red wht blue ring rubbers
Cols yellow plastic pros
Cols engraved bret hart plastic logo
Cols wwf logo shooter surround
Mirror side blades
Macho man shooter rod head
Shaker motor
Invisi glass
Chrome purple flipper buttons
Sparkling purple legs armour lockdown and Dmd surround
Cols custom wrestlemania plaque
Bret hart speaker grills
Hasbro figures
Royal rumble glitter translite modified to fit, (awaiting my custom Bret one)
Bret hart replica metal leather belt topper
Think thats it not to everyones taste but been fun doing, i prob should have just brought an le i just wish there was away to get the le characters hulk shawn & steve on the pro!

If you are going to go with purple, you should add this too...

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-9953-09

large (resized).jpglarge (resized).jpg
#883 2 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

If you are going to go with purple, you should add this too...
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-9953-09[quoted image]

Nice that looks cool ill take a look thank u

#884 2 years ago

Nice that looks cool ill take a look thank u

They are really nice. I had one for my Ghostbusters...

6d1d0811a405367d02e0ce63fce8115274893805 (resized).jpg6d1d0811a405367d02e0ce63fce8115274893805 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#885 2 years ago

A operator friend of mine Wrestlemania was getting less and less plays and asked if I'd like to play it for a while. Had it for about 10 days now. He had it set that you needed to complete the drops 3x to start a match and it felt like a major grind. I got to US championship a couple times and cracked 200 million a couple times. Changed the drop settings to 2x a couple days ago and yesterday had a 350 mil game and was one shot away from intercontinental belt. Also discovered tag team mb which I never knew existed.

After reading this page I have a couple questions for you guys.

You guys talk about gate issues. Can you elaborate? Do they stay open? I have it setup playing pretty steep and ball rarely makes it all the way over.
Should the autokick make it up the ladder? Mine goes about half way up. I quick plunge b4 to make it to the ring if hand is free from flipping. Again could be steep setup.
Tag team mb is best scoring strategy? I've only gotten it twice but seemed chaotic and nearly impossible to pay attention to the ring and flippers. What's best to aim for?

Thanks

#886 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

A operator friend of mine Wrestlemania was getting less and less plays and asked if I'd like to play it for a while. Had it for about 10 days now. He had it set that you needed to complete the drops 3x to start a match and it felt like a major grind. I got to US championship a couple times and cracked 200 million a couple times. Changed the drop settings to 2x a couple days ago and yesterday had a 350 mil game and was one shot away from intercontinental belt. Also discovered tag team mb which I never knew existed.
After reading this page I have a couple questions for you guys.
You guys talk about gate issues. Can you elaborate? Do they stay open? I have it setup playing pretty steep and ball rarely makes it all the way over.
Should the autokick make it up the ladder? Mine goes about half way up. I quick plunge b4 to make it to the ring if hand is free from flipping. Again could be steep setup.
Tag team mb is best scoring strategy? I've only gotten it twice but seemed chaotic and nearly impossible to pay attention to the ring and flippers. What's best to aim for?
Thanks

*The gate issue is mainly on the LE since it has two controlled gates, the Pro only has the one. The problem this creates is in the Royal Rumble multiball that you need to complete to get to the World Heavyweight Championship, the LE will leave both gates open so shots will travel around and back down instead of falling into the ring. If the gates are open, it's much harder to get those needed ring shots. Royal Rumble is already very hard since you need 25 specific shots (4 ramp, left orbit, right orbit, right ramp and pin shots) then another pin shot after that is all done to complete it. And there is no progress saved, so if you manage to make it back to Royal Rumble in the same game, you start all over.

*Autokick should make it up the ladder. Mine doesn't once in a while, but usually it's good. I try to manually plunge if I remember just to be safe.

*In Tag Team, I usually focus on getting the balls back up to the ring where good things can happen. A 2x booster and an add-a-ball can be awarded by shooting the "Tag" targets again followed by the lit Tag Team EB orbit, so if you are down to two balls or want to really boost your points, that's where it's at. My best game ever was 1.3+ billion and a decent amount of that was 100 million Tag Team MB jackpots.

#887 2 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

*The gate issue is mainly on the LE since it has two controlled gates, the Pro only has the one. The problem this creates is in the Royal Rumble multiball that you need to complete to get to the World Heavyweight Championship, the LE will leave both gates open so shots will travel around and back down instead of falling into the ring. If the gates are open, it's much harder to get those needed ring shots. Royal Rumble is already very hard since you need 25 specific shots (4 ramp, left orbit, right orbit, right ramp and pin shots) then another pin shot after that is all done to complete it. And there is no progress saved, so if you manage to make it back to Royal Rumble in the same game, you start all over.
*Autokick should make it up the ladder. Mine doesn't once in a while, but usually it's good. I try to manually plunge if I remember just to be safe.
*In Tag Team, I usually focus on getting the balls back up to the ring where good things can happen. A 2x booster and an add-a-ball can be awarded by shooting the "Tag" targets again followed by the lit Tag Team EB orbit, so if you are down to two balls or want to really boost your points, that's where it's at. My best game ever was 1.3+ billion and a decent amount of that was 100 million Tag Team MB jackpots.

Thanks Les for the response. I figured out that hitting tag team adds a ball and ball save yesterday. I probably have a few more questions but here's something I discovered and have no idea how it happened. Middle of single ball I somehow got ball save going. I let it drain to manually plunge up the ladder and it stays lit. Probably lasted 7 to 10 seconds.

#888 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Thanks Les for the response. I figured out that hitting tag team adds a ball and ball save yesterday. I probably have a few more questions but here's something I discovered and have no idea how it happened. Middle of single ball I somehow got ball save going. I let it drain to manually plunge up the ladder and it stays lit. Probably lasted 7 to 10 seconds.

A short ball save timer is a pop bumper award, so I am sure you started that without realizing it.

#889 2 years ago

Mod that I added in my WWE PRO.

C7C1EAB6-598A-496D-ABD3-D09A561630C1 (resized).pngC7C1EAB6-598A-496D-ABD3-D09A561630C1 (resized).png4FF5A9EE-7B31-4C3C-9307-B641D99EB77A (resized).jpeg4FF5A9EE-7B31-4C3C-9307-B641D99EB77A (resized).jpeg76BFE3FE-4A56-4599-8707-B846488B93B6 (resized).jpeg76BFE3FE-4A56-4599-8707-B846488B93B6 (resized).jpeg35E71C50-B3BC-4E68-B9B4-795453EDCC0C (resized).jpeg35E71C50-B3BC-4E68-B9B4-795453EDCC0C (resized).jpeg

CF1F9337-CAEC-455D-BF24-83731017945B (resized).jpegCF1F9337-CAEC-455D-BF24-83731017945B (resized).jpeg
#890 2 years ago
Quoted from VARESQUI:

Mod that I added in my WWE PRO.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Nice! Where'd you find that?

2 weeks later
#891 2 years ago

I’m in!
I’ve found number 45, i’m first owner, just stay in a show room of a resaler… praticly NIB
Yes!Yes!Yes!

1 week later
#892 2 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Purchased a wrestlemania last week for my nephew. As we played it, on occasion, the ball goes up the left ramp and jumps into the cabinet below. There is a space on the upper left corner and I'm wondering if there is a plastic missing?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Maurizio

#893 2 years ago
Quoted from maur:

Hi Everyone,
Purchased a wrestlemania last week for my nephew. As we played it, on occasion, the ball goes up the left ramp and jumps into the cabinet below. There is a space on the upper left corner and I'm wondering if there is a plastic missing?
Has this happened to anyone else?
Maurizio

I've played a thousand games and never ever had that happen.

#894 2 years ago

Guinnesstime,

Would you mind taking a close up picture of the left side of the PF where the ramp goes up. I'm starting to think I'm missing something there....

Maurizio

#895 2 years ago
Quoted from maur:

Guinnesstime,
Would you mind taking a close up picture of the left side of the PF where the ramp goes up. I'm starting to think I'm missing something there....
Maurizio

You must be missing something. I've never had that happen either. Do you see anything you are missing in these pics?

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=6215

#896 2 years ago
Quoted from maur:

Guinnesstime,
Maurizio

Are you missing this "airball" plastic?

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 2.21.04 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-13 at 2.21.04 PM (resized).png
#897 2 years ago

Thank you Guinnesstime

That is exactly what is missing

Maurizio Stellato

#898 2 years ago
Quoted from maur:

Guinnesstime,
Maurizio

There's a plastic attached to the ramp

20210713_161839.jpg20210713_161839.jpg
#899 2 years ago

Didn't realize someone posted it already. Haha

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

There's a plastic attached to the ramp
[quoted image]

1 month later
#900 2 years ago

Cheers fellow wrestlers!

Last tournament my WWE pro started struggling with the autoplunger, it didnt have enough force to sed the balls all the way up to the top.
I changed the coil sleeve, and cleaned the coil stop (it is kinda welded into the whole bracket, so not easy to remove). That helped for a while, but then it started struggling again.

has anyone experienced the same, and do you know a stronger coil I could swap out with, for more juice?

Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 941 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club/page/18?hl=jv_pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.