IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg
96EC088F-DC6B-42AE-9391-4E426E75C03F (resized).jpeg

There are 941 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 19.
#751 5 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

No more code updates; I spoke to someone at Stern about a month ago that confirmed it...That's the major thing holding me back from buying one.
It's a broken game as is with the latest code, correct?

It's not broken as in the code isn't there. It's there, it's just even harder on the LE than the Pro because both controlled gates up top stay open during Royal Rumble on the LE. The Pro is already very difficult, I've never seen or even heard of anyone legitimately getting to the Championship match.

Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Pro should be 3k, Le about 4500

There's no way a Pro should be $3000. I've never seen one sell that low. Last one that sold here was posted for $3800. $3500 is the sweet spot give or take a few hundred depending on condition and extras.

#752 5 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Pro should be 3k, Le about 4500

If you want to buy one, yes. Sell, heck no.

For code, I was demonstrating in the other day and holy hell I had everything ready. Could hardly believe it. Was ready for the Championship Match and couldn't hit the shot, because you need to hit the left ramp to start it. On the LE you hit the left ramp, but the right control gate doesn't close, so you have to hit it "soft". That's the only bug. Someone earlier in this thread posted the fix, which is reversing the optos on the right gate if I remember correctly.

Then, you can't loop around the playfield ramps for combos, but that's ok. That is the default behavior on the pro. So the fix is simple, really.

Seems like Stern did not put a change on the LE codebase. It's probably 15 characters of text and a simple fix.

#753 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Then, you can't loop around the playfield ramps for combos, but that's ok. That is the default behavior on the pro

LesManley is that true? I know you have a pro and know it very well. If so I'll do this fix tonight

#754 5 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

lesmanley is that true? I know you have a pro and know it very well. If so I'll do this fix tonight

On the Pro, only the right side gate is controlled. You can still get combos but the ball will never loop all the way around by shooting the right ramp, since the left gate will always be closed up top. I think my combo champ is 35 right now, so it hasn't hurt me. You still get them all the time from the inner loop to ramps or left ramp loops. I would do it if I had an LE. You should just be able to disable the left side controlled gate up top so it never raises and it should play like a Pro then.

#755 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

It's not broken as in the code isn't there. It's there, it's just even harder on the LE than the Pro because both controlled gates up top stay open during Royal Rumble on the LE. The Pro is already very difficult, I've never seen or even heard of anyone legitimately getting to the Championship match.

There's no way a Pro should be $3000. I've never seen one sell that low. Last one that sold here was posted for $3800. $3500 is the sweet spot give or take a few hundred depending on condition and extras.

I had the last seller of the Pro out in California down to 3k as his lowest acceptable price...He sold it locally for that much...It's a 3k pin, sorry.

#756 5 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I had the last seller of the Pro out in California down to 3k as his lowest acceptable price...He sold it locally for that much...It's a 3k pin, sorry.

If I wanted to sell mine for $3000 I could do it in 30 seconds with a single phone call. I could sell mine for $3500 locally here without much effort at all. 1 sale from 1 random person in CA does not make it a $3000 game, sorry.

#757 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

If I wanted to sell mine for $3000 I could do it in 30 seconds with a single phone call. I could sell mine for $3500 locally here without much effort at all. 1 sale from 1 random person in CA does not make it a $3000 game, sorry.

True. The PRO is 10x the game WWFRR is too. Easiest upper playfield ever. Typical 3 shot Data East with other things. PRO is way deeper and way tougher.

#758 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Whatever man, is what it is...I'm not trying to price police...there are like 15 people on pinside that love the theme...I'm one of them; so no hate here; just saying; it will sit for awhile at $3500.

1 week later
#759 5 years ago

cm punk lost hes second mama fight and that carrier is over. I hope we see him start wrestle again, don't see it will ever be in wwe but maybe roh or tna

#760 5 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

cm punk lost hes second mama fight and that carrier is over. I hope we see him start wrestle again, don't see it will ever be in wwe but maybe roh or tna

If he's never back in WWE, it will be completely his choice. Vince is lauded for bringing back guys who left the company in a huff, or screwed them over somehow. See: Jeff Jarrett, Scott Hall, Jake Roberts, WARRIOR, etc. CM Punk does seem to have a hard time getting over stuff though, but I genuinely hope he comes back - he is now my son's favorite wrestler, and he was long retired before my son got into wrestling.

#761 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

If he's never back in WWE, it will be completely his choice. Vince is lauded for bringing back guys who left the company in a huff, or screwed them over somehow. See: Jeff Jarrett, Scott Hall, Jake Roberts, WARRIOR, etc. CM Punk does seem to have a hard time getting over stuff though, but I genuinely hope he comes back - he is now my son's favorite wrestler, and he was long retired before my son got into wrestling.

Same boat here. My Kids Love Punk, but never saw him live.

At least I’m taking them to see The Undertaker at MSG in a month.

73F3E783-9D1D-466E-95BC-92DFE31EE73D (resized).jpeg73F3E783-9D1D-466E-95BC-92DFE31EE73D (resized).jpeg
#762 5 years ago

Wow!!! Whats the Undertaker thing your going too? I would love to go to something like that especially in NYC.

#763 5 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Wow!!! Whats the Undertaker thing your going too? I would love to go to something like that especially in NYC.

It's a dark show, so I don't expect anything to really happen, but it's the Undertaker.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/wwe-live-summerslam-heatwave-tour-new-york-new-york-07-07-2018/event/3B005467DF393C3B

For the first time in 8 years, The Undertaker returns live in action to MSG!

Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor vs. Elias
– Triple Threat Match for The Intercontinental Championship –

Ronda Rousey vs. Nia Jax
– RAW Women’s Championship Match –

Plus more of your favorite WWE Superstars including:
Roman Reigns
Braun Strowman
Bobby Lashley
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
Bobby Roode
Jinder Mahal
Sasha Banks
Alexa Bliss
Bayley
Dolph Ziggler
Matt Hardy
Bray Wyatt

#764 5 years ago

A few pics from our last WWE event me and my son attended

029E46F4-3549-4428-A1BA-9F7FE28B7947 (resized).jpeg029E46F4-3549-4428-A1BA-9F7FE28B7947 (resized).jpeg2F3D4947-21B6-43AD-84E1-16355972F05D (resized).jpeg2F3D4947-21B6-43AD-84E1-16355972F05D (resized).jpeg46E5BEA0-CDCA-4FBC-82CF-5028CF05FEEE (resized).jpeg46E5BEA0-CDCA-4FBC-82CF-5028CF05FEEE (resized).jpeg5AAA6F43-852E-47AB-8D18-C832836181EA (resized).jpeg5AAA6F43-852E-47AB-8D18-C832836181EA (resized).jpeg7C3E6F2C-340E-4E7A-A977-0D7A2DFD587F (resized).jpeg7C3E6F2C-340E-4E7A-A977-0D7A2DFD587F (resized).jpeg9CAEB22D-D8F0-4F54-B07C-8C7CE6E02387 (resized).jpeg9CAEB22D-D8F0-4F54-B07C-8C7CE6E02387 (resized).jpegAD7F36CA-D2A8-4CC0-A2F5-0FC3664A8527 (resized).jpegAD7F36CA-D2A8-4CC0-A2F5-0FC3664A8527 (resized).jpegB82DD401-3A3A-4520-8187-02333A840030 (resized).jpegB82DD401-3A3A-4520-8187-02333A840030 (resized).jpeg
#765 5 years ago

Jumped in the club or should I say I got in the Ring in the last couple months. Enjoying my WWE Pro.

#766 5 years ago

Nice, congrats on the pro, very fun pin .

#767 5 years ago

Thanks -

Is there a list of opponents faced by the four "stars" in the Pro game ? I have heard an assortment called out - just wondering how many there might be and the names of each if there is some list or if somebody knows and can name them all.

#768 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

On the Pro you play as Triple H, Rock, John Cena or Daniel Bryan
Opponents are Sheamus, Big show, Roman Reigns, Kane, Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro and I think Brock Lesnar is the Championship opponent.

Looks like I found my answer in post #577

#769 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Looks like I found my answer in post #577

Enjoy it. I still have mine. Brock Lesnar is the championship match, but good luck getting there. I've gotten Valinor before but still never gotten to the Championship Match on Wrestlemania.

#770 5 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

Anyone have a source for florescent plastic protectors for the Wrestlemania LE?

BUMP for my question a few weeks ago. Thanks
DEX

#771 5 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

BUMP for my question a few weeks ago. Thanks
DEX

I've never seen any fluorescent plastic protectors for Wrestlemania.

#772 5 years ago

Have been playing my WWE some each day lately. Enjoying this pin.

2 months later
#773 5 years ago

Just to keep the pressure on a little I've e-mailed Stern's bug report e-mail ([email protected]) about the broken code in Wrestlemania. I would suggest others do as well. Hopefully at a bare minimum, they will address the broken code at some point in the future.

This is what I wrote...

"There are a few major bugs in Wrestlemania that need to be resolved, the code is broken how it sits now.

Primarily, Royal Rumble starts over the Intercontinental Champion match. Once you start the IC match, the first ramp you hit starts Royal Rumble, which it isn't supposed to happen and eliminates the IC match. The IC match should be some version of the current Royal Rumble MB, with just single ball play and only 2 shots required to each lit shot instead of 4. Then the Royal Rumble should be it's own MB and those rules should be similar to the rules for the MB on the instruction card.

Second, in the Royal Rumble MB, the controlled gates at the top of the game stay open (1 on Pro, both on LE). The pin in the ring is required 5 times to finish the MB and it has to be finished to get to the Heavyweight Championship Match, but with those gates open, the ball doesn't go to the ring. It's a problem for the Pro with the one gate open, but it makes the LE essentially impossible with both gates being open for that MB.

Third, many times the Tag Team Multiball Total will report a total for the MB that is higher than your current game score, which of course isn't possible. This was the same issue that happened on Ghostbusters with the Gozar Champion score being shown that was higher than the total game score.

Fourth, there is a Combo Champion high score that you can enter then you get 16 or more Combos in a game, but once you enter your initials, that high score board is never seen again during attract mode or in instant information. The high score chart needs to be made visible.

Finally, Instant info should have number of current Money In The Bank shots (there is no way to know during gameplay otherwise), number of combos, current bonus amount and maybe even next pop bumper hits award."

I also added...

"There are a lot of little things that could be tweaked to take the game to the level it should be, even just small things like adding a high score table for each wrestler, but the above bugs (especially the first 4) really need to be addressed as the game isn't just incomplete with those issues, it is broken as it sits. As a Wrestlemania owner for years now, I really hope you will come through for all the owners and fix the code so the game isn't broken."

#774 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Just to keep the pressure on a little I've e-mailed Stern's bug report e-mail ([email protected]) about the broken code in Wrestlemania. I would suggest others do as well. Hopefully at a bare minimum, they will address the broken code at some point in the future.
This is what I wrote...
"There are a few major bugs in Wrestlemania that need to be resolved, the code is broken how it sits now.
Primarily, Royal Rumble starts over the Intercontinental Champion match. Once you start the IC match, the first ramp you hit starts Royal Rumble, which it isn't supposed to happen and eliminates the IC match. The IC match should be some version of the current Royal Rumble MB, with just single ball play and only 2 shots required to each lit shot instead of 4. Then the Royal Rumble should be it's own MB and those rules should be similar to the rules for the MB on the instruction card.
Second, in the Royal Rumble MB, the controlled gates at the top of the game stay open (1 on Pro, both on LE). The pin in the ring is required 5 times to finish the MB and it has to be finished to get to the Heavyweight Championship Match, but with those gates open, the ball doesn't go to the ring. It's a problem for the Pro with the one gate open, but it makes the LE essentially impossible with both gates being open for that MB.
Third, many times the Tag Team Multiball Total will report a total for the MB that is higher than your current game score, which of course isn't possible. This was the same issue that happened on Ghostbusters with the Gozar Champion score being shown that was higher than the total game score.
Fourth, there is a Combo Champion high score that you can enter then you get 16 or more Combos in a game, but once you enter your initials, that high score board is never seen again during attract mode or in instant information. The high score chart needs to be made visible.
Finally, Instant info should have number of current Money In The Bank shots (there is no way to know during gameplay otherwise), number of combos, current bonus amount and maybe even next pop bumper hits award."
I also added...
"There are a lot of little things that could be tweaked to take the game to the level it should be, even just small things like adding a high score table for each wrestler, but the above bugs (especially the first 4) really need to be addressed as the game isn't just incomplete with those issues, it is broken as it sits. As a Wrestlemania owner for years now, I really hope you will come through for all the owners and fix the code so the game isn't broken."

Email sent not holding my breath though. Also added the stock outlane noise should be changed

#775 5 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

Email sent not holding my breath though. Also added the stock outlane noise should be changed

I'm hoping we at least get the bug fixes. That shouldn't be a lot of work to make a high score table visible, close control Gates, fix a multi-ball scoring issue that was the exact same issue they had on another game and separate two modes that are already there. I really hope they make the game even better with more code tweaks.

#776 5 years ago

I also mentioned how I can't trust them anymore. I'm a huge wrestling fan. Though this wouldn't be a dream theme since there's Royal Rumble already it is a theme that got me to buy my first and only Stern LE. If they make another title I love (Mario, Anime etc) how can I buy with confidence knowing they might abandon the game like they did here?

#777 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

This is what I wrote...
I also added...

You're a gentleman and a scholar. I want these done badly as well. We find this game fun as heck as a family and are WWE/WWF fans.

It's not a lot to ask for a few fixes and honestly I figure they might want to do some polish just to remove Trudeau's face during Ref Mulitball.

Thanks for requesting, but I have a feeling I know Stern's reaction.

stonecold (resized).jpgstonecold (resized).jpg
#778 5 years ago

Unfortunately i dont think stern care at all about wrestlemania , alot has happened since its release, its a shame an i really hope im wrong.

#779 5 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Unfortunately i dont think stern care at all about wrestlemania , alot has happened since its release, its a shame an i really hope im wrong.

They should. It's popular. WWE's YouTube channel has more followers than the NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA and Nascar COMBINED.

#780 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

They should. It's popular. WWE's YouTube channel has more followers than the NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA and Nascar COMBINED.

Agreed that they should. No doubt the JT situation hurt the prospects for this Wrestlemania and Ghostbusters too. Ghostbusters was a huge hit, no way they would have taken this long on code, had the JT stuff not happened.

#781 5 years ago

I spoke to someone at Stern and they said there was no chance of a code update....

4AD8140F-B881-4174-AA43-CF67BBB9934A (resized).jpeg4AD8140F-B881-4174-AA43-CF67BBB9934A (resized).jpeg
#782 5 years ago

Its a shame, its a very unique game an a heap of fun. You would think they could at least fix the broken code ,an have the game complete.

#783 5 years ago

still fun though.
" he's climbing the ladder"

#784 5 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I spoke to someone at Stern and they said there was no chance of a code update....[quoted image]

That's what was said about Avengers too. I have hope that someday we will see an Avengers like update that at least fixes the bugs.

1 week later
#785 5 years ago

Question, recently acquired a wwe le. All flippers rebuilt however the left flipper is super wonky, strength intermittent and does not always respond well when hitting left flipper button, could it be a node board issue? EOS on flipper and button both fine.
Any help would be appreciated

Shane

#786 5 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Question, recently acquired a wwe le. All flippers rebuilt however the left flipper is super wonky, strength intermittent and does not always respond well when hitting left flipper button, could it be a node board issue? EOS on flipper and button both fine.
Any help would be appreciated
Shane

It could but since all connections flow downhill in the spike system, try reseating connections in the node boards, specifically the GI. It can have a negative effect on the flippers.

1 month later
#787 5 years ago

Do the triangles up the top where the ball enters the ring do anything?

#788 5 years ago

What happened? I finally made it to the intercontinental fight and it never started. It said to hit the left shot. I must have hit it 8 times and the darn match never started. In fact I kept hitting shots that royal rumble multiball started and the title match disappeared. Is this a bug? Any help would be appreciated.

#789 5 years ago
Quoted from edwood40:

What happened? I finally made it to the intercontinental fight and it never started. It said to hit the left shot. I must have hit it 8 times and the darn match never started. In fact I kept hitting shots that royal rumble multiball started and the title match disappeared. Is this a bug? Any help would be appreciated.

Yeah it’s bug. LE only. If I remember, the right gate never closes, so the ball loops around and never falls into the ring to start the match.

1 month later
#790 5 years ago

U Can’t C Me

9ADDDE60-D83B-4AC2-9D43-8DA7EAB31CA3 (resized).jpeg9ADDDE60-D83B-4AC2-9D43-8DA7EAB31CA3 (resized).jpeg
#791 5 years ago

WHERE O' WHERE IS THE NEW CODE?!

#792 5 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

Can’t we call up someone from NXT to help finish it?

#793 5 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

Fickle! You are all Fickle!

1 week later
#794 5 years ago

I'm a fan of the Wrestlemania machine, but not an owner. I prefer the LE version with the wrestlers I recognize from my childhood.

I Just posted my new Custom WWF Wrestling Superstars pinball machine based on the old rubber wrestling figures.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1979-custom-rethemed-wwf-wrestling-superstars-pinball-machine#post-4771711

Check it out and let me know what you think.

#795 5 years ago
Quoted from edwood40:

It's a bug on the Pro too. As soon as you hit the ramp after starting IC Champ, Royal Rumble starts over it. Finishing Royal Rumble finishes IC and gets you to the Heavyweight Title match, but there is no saved shot progress (and the MB is super hard to get back to anyway) so you need 25 specific shots (4 ramp, left orbit, right orbit, right ramp and pin shots) then another pin shot after that is all done to complete it...all during a single Royal Rumble MB. Good luck. I've done it once with a ball stuck and only needed the final pin shot once to do it legitimately, but that is as close as I have gotten.

I really like the game, it's different...not just the same cookie cutter layout you see game after game nowadays. I would love a code update, but regardless, the bugs need fixing. Royal Rumble stomps on the IC match and plays nothing like the rule card says it should, combo champ never shows ever...unless you beat it and get to enter your initials, Tag Team MB score totals are often more than your total game score, controlled gates never go down for the Royal Rumble making it almost impossible to complete on the LE. Not to mention on the possibilities with just a few rule/mode changes. 160 Pinsiders own the game or know where they can play it on route. Come on Stern, put one of the new junior coders on this to get their feet wet and get this done.

1 week later
#796 5 years ago

Well said!!! Fun game but they can’t possibly leave the broken code as it stands!!! Good call getting a junior coder on the job to get there feet wet. It’s a win, win situation.

3 weeks later
#797 5 years ago

will mail stern about the code also. Played it again sooo much fun, just want to finish all championships...
Is there a tutorial somewhere? So much I still don't know...

1 week later
#798 5 years ago

Was playing last night and this is where I was...

1 Finished US Championship (win 3 individual matches, then win US Champ match), this also lights extra ball
2 Finished Tag Team Championship (win 1 Tag Team match, then win the Tag Team Title Match)
3 Royal Rumble Qualified. Shooting left shot (the saucer) which also is the Intercontinental Belt Match

Is point #3 correct? The only strange thing is it says "shoot the left shot" but the shot isn't lit. The left shot is the saucer though, NOT the top left loop.

Once that begins, Jackpots "move" throughout the Playfield. If you hit enough, presumably you light the super (I assume the pin shot) and win the IC title?

#799 5 years ago

Sadly I've owned this game since day 1 and still have yet to start the Rumble Mode/IC Championship through legitimate game play. Though I'm pretty sure all the modes begin with a shot up either ramp into the ring. (I have the LE, so not sure if it's different since the left saucer area is a bit different between Pro and LE).

Tag Team Multiball is probably my favorite mode, and provides the most points for your efforts, though the points don't always add up or apply correctly.

Really hoping for even a small code update to fix some of the little bugs, specifically the LE controlled gates. The game is actually pretty fun when you get into it for a while, but incredibly difficult (if not impossible in the current code) to complete all modes or even get to the World Championship match.

#800 5 years ago

Do you guys know about the super skill shot to pull down the money in the bank brief case?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
There are 941 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.