IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg
96EC088F-DC6B-42AE-9391-4E426E75C03F (resized).jpeg
There are 941 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 19.
#701 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Awesome!!!
My son and I had a really good run this past year. We sat front row in Lowell, MA for the NXT event where Samoa Joe randomly beat Balor for the NXT title (at a house show). We also just sat on the 35 yard line, front row 200 level for Wrestlemania.
Tonight is the ultimate test for the GF. Rather than my son, I'm instead taking her to SmackDown Live for her first WWE event. Just scooped up 6th row tickets behind the announce table last night.

I'm actually in this picture too! Just underneath his armpit. I was in the section right next to the production tent.

Had to be there for Taker's last match, and have been going every year since 30 to ensure I'd see it. Will be going again next year since I'm certain he'll go into the Hall of Fame then. Actually wearing my "Thank You Taker" shirt today.

#702 6 years ago

Me with my wife and boy at ringside with VIP!

IMG_6026 (resized).JPGIMG_6026 (resized).JPG

IMG_6232 (resized).JPGIMG_6232 (resized).JPG

IMG_6300 (resized).JPGIMG_6300 (resized).JPG

IMG_6313 (resized).JPGIMG_6313 (resized).JPG

IMG_6285 (resized).PNGIMG_6285 (resized).PNG

#703 6 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

Me with my wife and boy at ringside with VIP!

That's fantastic!

#704 6 years ago

Was playing my wrestlemania the other night an power shut off,now when I turn it on there is no power going to the machine,the only small lights that are on are from the optos at the back on top of the ring, I'm going to have to get in touch with my distributor an stern about this,the machine is to new to be having this sort of problem,looks like the board is the problem.has anyone else had this happen ?

1 week later
#705 6 years ago

Im thinking about a color dmd sigma to change the red to a different color. Does anyone have a color dmd in wrestlemania?

1 month later
#706 6 years ago

I can't seem to figure out how to get Combo king. How do you get this? Get 15 combos in one game? 15+ Combo? I even tried lowering it in settings just to get it at 1 combo but nothing happen

#707 6 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

I can't seem to figure out how to get Combo king. How do you get this? Get 15 combos in one game? 15+ Combo? I even tried lowering it in settings just to get it at 1 combo but nothing happen

15+ in one game. I'm not sure it counts them correctly though since it doesn't even show the combo champ score board in attract mode. You can only see it if you beat it. I like the call out for combos in the game, but I wish it would show a score value for them or give you a running count of how many you have. I have top with 16 combos on my game and I have put up over 1.3 billion. Seems like I should have had more to me, but who knows for sure.

1 week later
#708 6 years ago

Custom wwele topper. Made with aluminum and a custom made ring skirt.
Pretty awesome. If anyone is interested i can have one made for you.

IMG_9788 (resized).JPGIMG_9788 (resized).JPG

IMG_9790 (resized).JPGIMG_9790 (resized).JPG

IMG_9789 (resized).JPGIMG_9789 (resized).JPG

IMG_9791 (resized).JPGIMG_9791 (resized).JPG

IMG_9792 (resized).JPGIMG_9792 (resized).JPG

#709 6 years ago

So i use to own a LE but got rid of it because of the gates not working properly during RR. My boys want me to buy a Pro but im worried about the code on it. Has anybody beaten RR/Intercontinental mode and made it to Heavyweight title mode against i think Brock on the Pro?

#710 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

So i use to own a LE but got rid of it because of the gates not working properly during RR. My boys want me to buy a Pro but im worried about the code on it. Has anybody beaten RR/Intercontinental mode and made it to Heavyweight title mode against i think Brock on the Pro?

I was 1 pin away. Just needed that final pin in RR to win that title. Not sure what you have to do next (if anything) to qualify the Heavyweight Title. I haven't heard of anyone who has gotten there without taking the glass off.

#711 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I was 1 pin away. Just needed that final pin in RR to win that title. Not sure what you have to do next (if anything) to qualify the Heavyweight Title. I haven't heard of anyone who has gotten there without taking the glass off.

Thanks Les! When i got the LE my kids only knew Hulk Hogan but now there into WWE, were actually going to Battleground this weekend so all the people on the Pro is who there into now. I would have kept the LE but with code way it is now on it its basicly a broken coded half game that wont progress past US title and Tag team. I noticed in Pro gameplay videos that the ball goes under the Ladder right ramp from the ring, i wondered why that space was there on LE but wasnt used. I also like theres no saucer on left, that was a major pain in the ass on LE with rejects like IJs mode start shot.

#712 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Thanks Les! When i got the LE my kids only knew Hulk Hogan but now there into WWE, were actually going to Battleground this weekend so all the people on the Pro is who there into now. I would have kept the LE but with code way it is now on it its basicly a broken coded half game that wont progress past US title and Tag team. I noticed in Pro gameplay videos that the ball goes under the Ladder right ramp from the ring, i wondered why that space was there on LE but wasnt used. I also like theres no saucer on left, that was a major pain in the ass on LE with rejects like IJs mode start shot.

I'm very happy with my Pro. I like the classic wrestlers better as I don't really follow current wrestling, but game wise the Pro is just fine with me. The game is so difficult to complete, when you miss out on the RR title, you have to back through all the title matches to try again and there isn't any progress save from the first time. I'll get through it one day, I hope I have a live streaming setup when I do too.

#713 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I'm very happy with my Pro. I like the classic wrestlers better as I don't really follow current wrestling, but game wise the Pro is just fine with me. The game is so difficult to complete, when you miss out on the RR title, you have to back through all the title matches to try again and there isn't any progress save from the first time. I'll get through it one day, I hope I have a live streaming setup when I do too.

its all about the "money in the bank" to progress fast from what i remember. i had the LE so close to beating RR even with broken gate code couple times. It always came down to a few pins left but the gates wouldnt stop the ball and drop the ball into the ring. Pro looks more streamline without the few hiccups the LE has. Now to find a HUO Pro locally...

#714 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

its all about the "money in the bank" to progress fast from what i remember. i had the LE so close to beating RR even with broken gate code couple times. It always came down to a few pins left but the gates wouldnt stop the ball and drop the ball into the ring. Pro looks more streamline without the few hiccups the LE has. Now to find a HUO Pro locally...

Yeah, normally it is 3 money in the bank shots, but RR doesn't require anything to start it, just that you play Intercontinental and Tag Team Championships. You can get MITB shots from the skill shot (1 MITB), Super Skill Shot (3 MITB) or you get one for each opponent you beat as well, which is why you need all the EBs and outlane saves available so you get more plunges at those.

#715 6 years ago

taking my kids to Battleground today...if anybody has a Pro there looking to sell let me know!

3 weeks later
#716 6 years ago

Rejoined the club today but with a NIB Pro. I like the way it plays without the spinning disk and left saucer, makes the game play smoother. It's all about the game and how you play it!

#717 6 years ago

I finally reached Royal Rumble today. I didn't complete it, but it was pretty exciting.

1 week later
#718 6 years ago

Is there an updated version of the big fixes and nice to have code changes anywhere that everyone was brainstorming on? I was talking with Zach the other day and I brought up the issues in Wrestlemania. Now that he is in at Stern, he said if I can get him a list, he will see what he can do to get those things addressed but of course couldn't promise anything. I think it's worth a shot to at least get the bugs fixed.

#719 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Is there an updated version of the big fixes and nice to have code changes anywhere that everyone was brainstorming on? I was talking with Zach the other day and I brought up the issues in Wrestlemania. Now that he is in at Stern, he said if I can get him a list, he will see what he can do to get those things addressed but of course couldn't promise anything. I think it's worth a shot to at least get the bugs fixed.

The upper gate issue on LE and left gate on Pro not working right during RR and HW modes is the biggest one. Besides that the game needs some tweaks in the gameplay, RR needs to be its own multiball mode not for the IC belt. The tag team multiball score is never added right to your overall score. Ref multiball needs to be more lucrative score wise.

#720 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

The upper gate issue on LE and left gate on Pro not working right during RR and HW modes is the biggest one. Besides that the game needs some tweaks in the gameplay, RR needs to be its own multiball mode not for the IC belt. The tag team multiball score is never added right to your overall score. Ref multiball needs to be more lucrative score wise.

Agreed. Combo champ should be shown in attract mode since it is there in the code already anyway and a point value attached to them would be nice. Right now we get COMBO on the DMD, but I couldn't tell you what, if anything, they are worth. I also think it should have number of MITB shots, combos and set of drops to start the next match in the instant info.

For code improvements, I think the jackpot shot after showboating in the ring should be random. Right now it is always the EB shot and sometimes you can't even get the ball down to the flipper as the timer keeps running as soon as you exit the ring. Something should be done with fan level too. When you aren't in a match and you hit a bunch of targets in the ring then get a 20k fan level point award, that's pretty worthless. There needs to be better usage of the ring if the ball goes in there when you aren't in a match.

Royal Rumble as it's own mode should happen for sure, it would be nice if they could do something like they originally had planned on the rules card with shooting balls out the side exits of the ring. Regardless, RRMB needs to remember progression, otherwise it's extremely difficult and even way more difficult than the the old Optimus Prime MB Super Jackpot blocker in TF.

With Ref. Multiball, in addition to jackpots, it would be nice if you could use that mode to beat the crap out of your current opponent in the ring to increase the pin jackpot for that match. Even letting you hit the outside the ring shots to multiplier your pin jackpot value by 2x or 3x in that mode would be good too.

I'll keep thinking. What else?

#721 6 years ago

Once you have completed United States champ you shouldn't have to go through it again if you don't complete royal rumble, so I guess as mentioned above it needs to hold your progression through belts.

1 week later
#722 6 years ago

Agree with an above post that intercontinental champion match should be its own mode (single ball) then if completed should automatically start the royal rumble then if completed (beaten)get your shot in the main event at wrestlemania.

1 month later
#723 6 years ago

Here is the list of bug fixes and update suggestions I sent over to Zach at Stern. Hopefully he can help get some of these things implemented to lift the game to where it should be...

Bug Fixes / Easy Updates:
Combo Champion doesn't display ever. There is a high score table for it that you enter your initials in if you beat 15 combos, but it never displays in attract mode or during the game.

Combos during the game never have a value associated to them. When you get one, it should show you a value like combos on X-Men for instance. I have no idea if combos are valuable or worthwhile honestly.

Tag Team Multiball score totals are never displayed correctly. It often tells you that you got more points in the MB than you have for a total score.

In addition to Combo Champion in the high score table displaying, there should also be separate high scores for each wrestler like the houses in Game of Thrones since each wrestler gives you a distinct advantage like the houses in GOT.

During Royal Rumble, the controlled gates at the top are always open (right on the pro, both on the LE). These need be closed so the balls go into the ring to get the 5 pins you need to complete the round.

Royal Rumble starts with Intercontinental Championship match. As soon as you start the IC match and hit a ramp to go up top to try to pin your opponent, Royal Rumble starts on top of it. Royal Rumble is totally different so it should be it's own mode like it describes on the rule card. Maybe so many matches won starts Royal Rumble for instance.

Instant info should have number of current Money In The Bank shots (there is no way to know during gameplay otherwise), number of combos, current bonus amount and maybe even next pop bumper hits award.

When you complete showboating, it lights a jackpot award at the tag team start shot everytime. The timer for this should be stopped until the ball exits the ring because often it will time out without you even getting a shot at it. Also, the shot that is lit for the jackpot should be random or maybe even roaming for some variety.

Pop bumper awards text should be bigger and stay visible longer. Currently it is displayed so quickly and the text is so small, it is hard to see what was awarded and what is next even if you are staring right at it...which of course you never can do.

Code Update Ideas:
Intercontinental Championship match should have a an additional goal than the US Champ match. Maybe you have to shoot the outside the ring shots to chase your opponent down outside the ring before pinning him or have him gain back his health if you exit the ring or something. Just something to make it distinct from the US match.

If you have already won title and you start another match for that belt, it should say something about "Defend The Title" and be worth more points since you are the champion already. Right now it's just another match and you can play the championship matches again if you fail on Royal Rumble. You should just have to defend your title so many times to get back to IC or RR in order to try to fight for the Heavyweight Championship.

Referee Multiball needs to be tweaked. With the small jackpot values and small super jackpot value, it isn't worth shooting for as it sits. Maybe a way to earn cheats or something during the MB for a regular match similar to a VIP pass called a cheat, manager assist or something, since the ref is out at this point anyway. It could award a SJP and a cheat when you shoot all the shots and then the pin scoop. Since there is no action button, maybe using the start button to use the award or have your wrestler automatically do a cheap shot for more points during the next match if you have earned the award. Could be similar to earning Deadpool in X-Men for instance.

Action in the ring when a match isn't going needs to mean something. Right now you can hit lit stand ups and if you complete them you get 25,000 fan bonus points which is pretty worthless. You can stay up there for minutes and maybe get 1 million points. Maybe use the ring when you are not in a match to train your wrestler or pump up the crowd for the next match. Then when you get into a match you get bonuses based on how pumped up the crowd is or how much you trained for the fight. Right now I just double flip to deactivate the ring when I am out of a match and let the ball drain out, which seems like a missed opportunity.

#724 6 years ago

Great post, fantastic ideas there, hope they take them on board an get this game where it needs to be, I really like the idea of each wrestler getting there own high score like the houses in Game of Thrones, because individually they all play differently an effect gameplay on who ever you choose to play.

#725 6 years ago

Skill shot is still not shown on ball one.

#726 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Here is the list of bug fixes and update suggestions I sent over to Zach at Stern. Hopefully he can help get some of these things implemented to lift the game to where it should be...

Did Stern say there would be another update for WWE? I love these suggestions and it would be great to see some or better yet all of them implemented.

#727 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Bug Fixes / Easy Updates:
Combo Champion doesn't display ever. There is a high score table for it that you enter your initials in if you beat 15 combos, but it never displays in attract mode or during the game.
Combos during the game never have a value associated to them. When you get one, it should show you a value like combos on X-Men for instance. I have no idea if combos are valuable or worthwhile honestly.
Tag Team Multiball score totals are never displayed correctly. It often tells you that you got more points in the MB than you have for a total score.
In addition to Combo Champion in the high score table displaying, there should also be separate high scores for each wrestler like the houses in Game of Thrones since each wrestler gives you a distinct advantage like the houses in GOT.
During Royal Rumble, the controlled gates at the top are always open (right on the pro, both on the LE). These need be closed so the balls go into the ring to get the 5 pins you need to complete the round.
Royal Rumble starts with Intercontinental Championship match. As soon as you start the IC match and hit a ramp to go up top to try to pin your opponent, Royal Rumble starts on top of it. Royal Rumble is totally different so it should be it's own mode like it describes on the rule card. Maybe so many matches won starts Royal Rumble for instance.
Instant info should have number of current Money In The Bank shots (there is no way to know during gameplay otherwise), number of combos, current bonus amount and maybe even next pop bumper hits award.
When you complete showboating, it lights a jackpot award at the tag team start shot everytime. The timer for this should be stopped until the ball exits the ring because often it will time out without you even getting a shot at it. Also, the shot that is lit for the jackpot should be random or maybe even roaming for some variety.
Pop bumper awards text should be bigger and stay visible longer. Currently it is displayed so quickly and the text is so small, it is hard to see what was awarded and what is next even if you are staring right at it...which of course you never can do.
Code Update Ideas:
Intercontinental Championship match should have a an additional goal than the US Champ match. Maybe you have to shoot the outside the ring shots to chase your opponent down outside the ring before pinning him or have him gain back his health if you exit the ring or something. Just something to make it distinct from the US match.
If you have already won title and you start another match for that belt, it should say something about "Defend The Title" and be worth more points since you are the champion already. Right now it's just another match and you can play the championship matches again if you fail on Royal Rumble. You should just have to defend your title so many times to get back to IC or RR in order to try to fight for the Heavyweight Championship.
Referee Multiball needs to be tweaked. With the small jackpot values and small super jackpot value, it isn't worth shooting for as it sits. Maybe a way to earn cheats or something during the MB for a regular match similar to a VIP pass called a cheat, manager assist or something, since the ref is out at this point anyway. It could award a SJP and a cheat when you shoot all the shots and then the pin scoop. Since there is no action button, maybe using the start button to use the award or have your wrestler automatically do a cheap shot for more points during the next match if you have earned the award. Could be similar to earning Deadpool in X-Men for instance.
Action in the ring when a match isn't going needs to mean something. Right now you can hit lit stand ups and if you complete them you get 25,000 fan bonus points which is pretty worthless. You can stay up there for minutes and maybe get 1 million points. Maybe use the ring when you are not in a match to train your wrestler or pump up the crowd for the next match. Then when you get into a match you get bonuses based on how pumped up the crowd is or how much you trained for the fight. Right now I just double flip to deactivate the ring when I am out of a match and let the ball drain out, which seems like a missed opportunity.

Love the suggestions. I thought another code update would happen since it was announced before especially with the tag team multiball scoring bug. Seems Stern has forgotten about it.

#728 6 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Did Stern say there would be another update for WWE? I love these suggestions and it would be great to see some or better yet all of them implemented.

They did back in 2016. When Zach came on board as Marketing Director I talked with him briefly about it. I said I would compile a list of issues and potential improvements and he said he would see what he can do if I got the list to him. No guarantees by any means, but it's worth a shot. I hope at least the bugs get fixed. I really don't think it would take much to really elevate the game.

Quoted from blowback1976:

Skill shot is still not shown on ball one.

I forgot that the skill shot isn't shown on ball 1. I'm so used to knowing which one is which I don't pay attention as much any more.

#729 6 years ago

Thank you for the detailed post! I love those ideas and really hope some (if not all) are eventually implemented. Separating the Rumble mode from the IC Title mode is a big one, and of course fixing the controlled gates on the LE so you can actually complete the mode is really a necessity.

This game has so much potential, and I think all of us owners feel it has been highly neglected. (Likely due to some of the politics surrounding WWE's involvement/approval process, Hulk Hogan's current status/uninvolvement with WWE, and recently the news about Trudeau.)

3 months later
#730 6 years ago

I just picked up a NIB LE #240 of ..so far i love it..but want to update the code..unfortunately all i have is a mac..and can't seem to get the flash drive i have (4gb) when formatted to FAT32 to allow me to copy the new code i downloaded onto the stick..if it's formatted ExFAT or OS it will allow the copy, but the pinball machine doesn't register anything..anybody know how I can update to newest code? please help! Thanks!

4Z6Tnbj1TGC+QIa%j84+kA (resized).jpg4Z6Tnbj1TGC+QIa%j84+kA (resized).jpg

1 week later
#731 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptNRetro:

I just picked up a NIB LE #240 of ..so far i love it..but want to update the code..unfortunately all i have is a mac..and can't seem to get the flash drive i have (4gb) when formatted to FAT32 to allow me to copy the new code i downloaded onto the stick..if it's formatted ExFAT or OS it will allow the copy, but the pinball machine doesn't register anything..anybody know how I can update to newest code? please help! Thanks!

Doesn't matter if Mac or not. Just try another USB Stick. I don't know exactly the right size, but I have sticks that work, and some that don't.

New code is really good. The game got a lot of updates. There's a few bugs to squash to really polish it off.

1 month later
#732 6 years ago

38B2F9DC-1C87-41EE-8143-8FFCAE78752D (resized).jpeg38B2F9DC-1C87-41EE-8143-8FFCAE78752D (resized).jpeg

#733 6 years ago

5 days! The card looks awesome too. 2 weeks ago I would never have imagined I’d say that, but RAW last night had so many good moments

#734 6 years ago

Good time for an update. WrestleMania this weekend. Daniel Bryan is back Wrestling.

#735 6 years ago

I'm flying to New Orleans later this week. Even though I don't follow the current product as much, WrestleMania weekend is always a great annual vacation and is a lot of fun. My favorite part is the Hall of Fame ceremony, meeting the Legends at Axxess (and WrestleCon) - and I always do the special Mania Memories Legends Brunch on Sunday morning.

Anyone else going? Last time I was there for WM30, I saw there was an arcade with pinball not far from the convention center, but I didn't have time to stop in. There's also a pinball league that I've followed on their Twitch streams from New Orleans as well. I've got a full schedule through Monday night, but Tuesday before Smackdown I've got nothing planned and figured I'd check out any pinball locations.

#736 6 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

I'm flying to New Orleans later this week. Even though I don't follow the current product as much, WrestleMania weekend is always a great annual vacation and is a lot of fun. My favorite part is the Hall of Fame ceremony, meeting the Legends at Axxess (and WrestleCon) - and I always do the special Mania Memories Legends Brunch on Sunday morning.
Anyone else going? Last time I was there for WM30, I saw there was an arcade with pinball not far from the convention center, but I didn't have time to stop in. There's also a pinball league that I've followed on their Twitch streams from New Orleans as well. I've got a full schedule through Monday night, but Tuesday before Smackdown I've got nothing planned and figured I'd check out any pinball locations.

Holy crap.

Check out Mystic Crewe in Nawlins -

Say what you want about the current show, but WWE knows how to take it to the next level with the fan stuff. I just wish we still had opportunities to meet the wrestlers in the smaller venues.. My son would love to meet AJ and Finn Balor, but it will never happen without shelling out hundreds of $$$... back in the day you could catch guys at the indies in between WWF bookings

#737 6 years ago

Yeah, the official Axxess events are good opportunities to meet Legends for free* autographs (*included with standard admission price) if you're willing to wait in very long lines. For bigger name stars (past and present), it's a premium admission fee plus half your session time is waiting in that line. I don't care so much about the autographs/photos as just getting a chance to thank some of these guys for the influence they've had on my life over the years. Also, the Hall of Fame display with all the entrance attire, original belts and historic ring-worn gear and memorabilia is such a great experience.

Mystic Crewe, that's who I was thinking of. I catch their Twitch streams on occasion, but it's been a while.

#738 6 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

Yeah, the official Axxess events are good opportunities to meet Legends for free* autographs (*included with standard admission price) if you're willing to wait in very long lines. For bigger name stars (past and present), it's a premium admission fee plus half your session time is waiting in that line. I don't care so much about the autographs/photos as just getting a chance to thank some of these guys for the influence they've had on my life over the years. Also, the Hall of Fame display with all the entrance attire, original belts and historic ring-worn gear and memorabilia is such a great experience.
Mystic Crewe, that's who I was thinking of. I catch their Twitch streams on occasion, but it's been a while.

Yep that place is great!

My absolute biggest (wrestling-related) regret is not going to a special appearance with The Brain back when I was in college. He appeared right down the road from me, and I was “too cool” to go, even though I really wanted to thank him the same way. Stupid, stupid, stupid. He was first diagnosed with cancer only a few weeks later, and I knew this humanoid had made a huge mistake :/

#739 6 years ago

Next year, it’s at MetLife Stadium, so I’ll definitely take my kids. They’ll NEVER forgive me if I didn’t.

We’ve seen Raw, SDLive and Holiday Tour multiple times live, but still the best was NXT. It was right after Samoa Joe was called up. Kids got a chance to high five Dillinger, Roode and Nakamura. Saw Asuka, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville and Ember Moon in a real small setting. Good stuff and inexpensive.

#740 6 years ago

I’m driving down from Indiana with a crew of people.

#741 6 years ago

The NXT shows have definitely been the most fun to attend since I began going to Mania annually. I've seen a couple NXT house shows as well, and they really put on a great show. I think I like that it's more toned down than the highly produced main product and feels more like an actual pro wrestling show and not a TV drama with wrestling on the side. (Don't get me wrong, I'm all for entertaining wrestling drama, but that aspect hasn't been in WWE as effectively as it used to be for a long time, especially not for the live audiences when they have to sit through full segments watching backstage promos on a big screen.)

Relating back to pinball, I've been playing my WWELE a little more lately again. It's the most expensive game in my collection, and the least played, which is kind of sad. It looks so beautiful, and when I get a good game going on it, I really enjoy it... but I still hope we get at least a hotfix for the controlled gates during the Rumble mode if nothing else. I've yet to progress past that mode. (Editing music, voices, and videos on the LCD with PinballBrowser always freshens the game up a bit for me though. I do enjoy hearing more classic themes like the actual classic WrestleMania theme, etc.)

#742 6 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

Cool. Ill be there also as i live 2 hours away. The legends breakfast sounds cool. Did you have to get tickets for that?

#743 6 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Cool. Ill be there also as i live 2 hours away. The legends breakfast sounds cool. Did you have to get tickets for that?

Yes, it's an annual event hosted by WrestleCon. It's always a fun time with a variety of wrestlers joining. It's pretty limited which is nice so you actually have time to talk to the guys and enjoy breakfast. Last time I participated a few years ago, it was hosted by Shane Helms, with the Hardy Boyz, RVD, Sabu, Hillbilly Jim, Honky Tonk Man, Tatanka, Matt Striker, Victoria, and several others I'm forgetting now.

For old school fans, WrestleCon and their associated events give you the most value for your buck and they bring in pretty much every top name available to them (i.e. not currently signed to any WWE deal.) This year they even have Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels, though they are separately "VIP" ticketed, not included with the standard tickets. (And yet, still cheaper and easier to get than WWE's VIP Axxess photo/autograph sessions.)

1 month later
#744 5 years ago

Got room for one more in here?

This will be my second pin (first was a DE Last Action Hero), sold that one and moved up to this Wrestlemania PRO. After having LAH for a couple years, I decided it was time to move up to something a bit newer. I found a HUO at a decent price, wasn't too awful far from my house so I decided to pick it up.

I used to be a big wrestling fan. First go round was back in my childhood days, he heyday of Hogan, Piper, Savage, Rude, and such... childhood memories abound!

Next go round was late 90's/early 2000's when I was in college during the Monday night wars. Got to watch Stone Cold, the Rock, Goldberg, nWo, and the super edgy (by today's standards) antics on a weekly basis. Every Monday night about 10 of us would all gather around the TV, eat pizza, drink beer, and watch rasslin... good memories there too!

Now here I am, back again present day... I Hadn't watched any kind of wrestling in 15+ years, but one day my brother-in-law asked me if I was going to watch RAW on an upcoming Monday night. Granted, at this point I had missed the entirely of John Cena's career, so I didn't really know much of anyone still on.

As it turns out, one of our local guys from where I live had made the main roster. I didn't know who he was, or anything else about him. I decided to tune in and see what he was all about, and I'm still watching 14 months later. I'm just now getting to the point of it getting watered down on me, same story lines, same promos, same people, same PG direction. I will say, NXT has a lot going for it. I don't watch it on a weekly basis, but their take-over PPV's are something special. LOVED the recent one at New Orleans, man that was some good stuff.

I've also done a little looking into ROH and NJPW. I've seen some of their 'good' matches, and must say they've held my attention, even thought I don't really know any of their talent either.

Either way, here my Wrestlemania up in the man cave. I don't like the way Stern has done the legs on these 'newer' models, the backbox sticks out about 8" from the wall.

d23d7b6953032542fcb6ba4d7717017cdb686f80 (resized).jpegd23d7b6953032542fcb6ba4d7717017cdb686f80 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#745 5 years ago

Anyone have a source for florescent plastic protectors for the Wrestlemania LE?

#746 5 years ago

Hi all- what’s the going rate for one of these guys? Is the game ever going to get any code updates?

#747 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Hi all- what’s the going rate for one of these guys? Is the game ever going to get any code updates?

Condition is king, but on the Pro typically around $3500 and up. LE about $1000 more and up. I keep bugging Zach about a code update. He hasn't said no, but he hasn't said yes. I have faith it will happen at some point.

#748 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Condition is king, but on the Pro typically around $3500 and up. LE about $1000 more and up. I keep bugging Zach about a code update. He hasn't said no, but he hasn't said yes. I have faith it will happen at some point.

$3500! That seems like a steal.

#749 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

No more code updates; I spoke to someone at Stern about a month ago that confirmed it...That's the major thing holding me back from buying one.

It's a broken game as is with the latest code, correct?

#750 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

$3500! That seems like a steal.

Pro should be 3k, Le about 4500

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 941 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club/page/15?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.