IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg
96EC088F-DC6B-42AE-9391-4E426E75C03F (resized).jpeg

There are 941 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 19.
#451 7 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

K, you still digging the pin? Trying to decide whether to get an LE or Pro; I would rather wait for an LE to come up, but have an option to buy a Pro locally.

I am still digging it, but beyond that, because of this machine, my kids are now WAY into wrestling. We've been to Smackdown Live, WWE Holiday Tour (basically Smackdown LITE) and now an NXT event. I've created monsters. No way I can sell! They'd kill me.

#452 7 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I am still digging it, but beyond that, because of this machine, my kids are now WAY into wrestling. We've been to Smackdown Live, WWE Holiday Tour (basically Smackdown LITE) and now an NXT event. I've created monsters. No way I can sell! They'd kill me.

Just did my first NXT last Thursday down in Indy, it was.......GLORIOUS!

#453 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Just did my first NXT last Thursday down in Indy, it was.......GLORIOUS!

I think I saw an IG post with GLORIOUS shirts. Was that you?

#454 7 years ago

That's too sweet.

I had a Midway Wrestlemania arcade cab that got my son hooked on wrestling. His favorite wrestler of all time is John Cena, number 2 is Yokozuna. Ha. Took him to his first event in philly a Monday Night Raw in Dec.

Them liking pro wrestling is a testament to this pin. I'll getting one eventually. It's inevitable. Everyone hates on it here on pinside, but it looks fun. I look forward to getting one.

#455 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Good lord, its so hard to control the balls during the multiball on this game that seems like it would be almost impossible. When I got my machine the high score from the previous owner was 2 billion+......my high score is like 260 million or so. What are your guys high scores looking like?

Scores haven't been that great since I uploaded code 1.35 only like around 140mil nothing crazy, one championship belt, need to get my practice on, any of you guys have preferred wrestlers you like to go when playing?

#456 7 years ago

I think I saw an IG post with GLORIOUS shirts. Was that you?

Yep I was the "G"!

#457 7 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Took him to his first event in philly a Monday Night Raw in Dec.

Hope your kiddo had fun, but man, that was that a boring show to see live. Opening match was great (the Cesaro hot tag has gotta be considered an all-time great) and the main event was hilarious, if a bit of a mess (loved that superplex/powerbomb/whatever spot) but everything in between was such a drag. I prayed that we'd get Smackdown next time (the one back in September was great!) but alas, Raw again. That said, it'll be the go-home for WM so hopefully it'll be a good one!

#458 7 years ago
Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Hope your kiddo had fun, but man, that was that a boring show to see live. Opening match was great (the Cesaro hot tag has gotta be considered an all-time great) and the main event was hilarious, if a bit of a mess (loved that superplex/powerbomb/whatever spot) but everything in between was such a drag. I prayed that we'd get Smackdown next time (the one back in September was great!) but alas, Raw again. That said, it'll be the go-home for WM so hopefully it'll be a good one!

Smackdown, even without Cena, is miles ahead of Raw. Maybe it's the 2 hour format advantage. Maybe it's the oh-so-tired Roman Reigns crap. But Smackdown rules.

#459 7 years ago
Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Yes it was, it was pretty bad show, he got to see the New Day though, so he dug it...I'm going to take him to a house show next time they come around.

#460 7 years ago

Smackdown, even without Cena, is miles ahead of Raw. Maybe it's the 2 hour format advantage. Maybe it's the oh-so-tired Roman Reigns crap. But Smackdown rules.

Yeah it has been way better lately, but man watching and keeping up has become a full time job.

Monday = Raw (we do a viewing party with a local group of us down at a bar that plays it for us)
Tuesday= Smackdown (miss it weekly because of pinball league) followed by 205 Live (get home in time to watch)
Wednesday = Hulu Smackdown from the night before then follow it up with NXT
Sunday = typically a pay-per-view, although we have had like a month off, but in November and December with the brand split it felt like we had one every other week.

Include network specials and exclusives cruiserweight classic, the UK tournament, rumors of ICW coming to the network I'm watching more wrestling now than since the Monday Night Wars.

#461 7 years ago

Smackdown is better, I don't watch it as much as I should. I think the lead writer is the guy who used to write all the NXT shows, so he knows how to put together a proper wrestling program.

WWE has a long way to go, as the product is horrible right now; but they'll get there...I think it's more about Vince and Kevin Dunn stepping aside and letting, Shane HHH and Stephanie run it all. So much talent all over in wrestling, that I do think we are within a couple years of another boom period for the business.

#462 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Yeah it has been way better lately, but man watching and keeping up has become a full time job.
Monday = Raw (we do a viewing party with a local group of us down at a bar that plays it for us)
Tuesday= Smackdown (miss it weekly because of pinball league) followed by 205 Live (get home in time to watch)
Wednesday = Hulu Smackdown from the night before then follow it up with NXT
Sunday = typically a pay-per-view, although we have had like a month off in November and December with the brand split it felt like we had one every other week.
Include network specials and exclusives cruiserweight classic, the UK tournament, rumors of ICW coming to the network I'm watching more wrestling now than since the Monday Night Wars.

Have you seen the NJPW WrestleKingdom 11 yet?

Kenny Omega for Okada?? Wow

#463 7 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Have you seen the NJPW WrestleKingdom 11 yet?
Kenny Omega for Okada?? Wow

Just clips, my buddy has it downloaded but trying to find a time we can both check it out together. I'm thinking he shows up on Smackdown after the Royal Rumble, and man I can't wait for the Royal Rumble my favorite event by far every year. Even the years where you hate the winner its still tons of fun to watch. That is one even I really want to attend in person one of these years, rumor is Indianapolis is on the short list to host it in 2018 I hope that rumor is right as that would make it super convenient.

#464 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Just clips, my buddy has it downloaded but trying to find a time we can both check it out together. I'm thinking he shows up on Smackdown after the Royal Rumble, and man I can't wait for the Royal Rumble my favorite event by far every year. Even the years where you hate the winner its still tons of fun to watch. That is one even I really want to attend in person one of these years, rumor is Indianapolis is on the short list to host it in 2018 I hope that rumor is right as that would make it super convenient.

Royal Rumble is the best. We watch replays on the WWE Network all the time. We've never watched one live.

#465 7 years ago

Royal Rumble is the best. We watch replays on the WWE Network all the time. We've never watched one live.

We are doing betting pools, $5 per # blind draw, and then also side bets for things like most eliminations, surprise entrants, and winner. Looking forward to that network special "The Untold Story of the Royal Rumble" or something like that.

#466 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I went to the one in Philly a couple years back, triple threat of Lesnar vs. Rollins vs. Cena, was best match I've ever seen in person; amazing...The rumble was awesome as well, we booed Roman unmercilessly that night.

So this Friday night on AXS tv, they will show the Omega match with the Jim Ross commentary, check it out; I don't want to overhype it; but it's a treat to watch.

#467 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Scores haven't been that great since I uploaded code 1.35 only like around 140mil nothing crazy, one championship belt, need to get my practice on, any of you guys have preferred wrestlers you like to go when playing?

Would you feel like you're missing out on any game with the pro. Have an option to buy a pro for about 5300 or a Le for 8000. $2700 is a fair whack of coin for what I can tell is a LCD that does nothing, a few extra ramps, 2 extra flippers and an extra captive ball area. And I know it's going to be a PITA to move when the time comes. I've got 5 keepers in TWDLE, WOZ, IM, WH2O and Xmen

#468 7 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Would you feel like you're missing out on any game with the pro. Have an option to buy a pro for about 5300 or a Le for 8000. $2700 is a fair whack of coin for what I can tell is a LCD that does nothing, a few extra ramps, 2 extra flippers and an extra captive ball area. And I know it's going to be a PITA to move when the time comes. I've got 5 keepers in TWDLE, WOZ, IM, WH2O and Xmen

Yeah I'm not sure mate, I would try before you buy, I played a ton on the pro before I pulled the trigger on the Le an loved it, the only reason why I didn't go pro was because this is my dream theme an huge old school wrestling fan so it was not an option, but seriously the spinning disk is the only real difference in game play, the 2 extra flippers are just there to make combos easier an the wham arm is programmed to score when hitting the upgrade targets which is cool but your not missing much on the pro. For me it's a keeper, totally love it , but if your not that keen on the theme you don't need to go Le coz for 8k there's a lot of options out there for that sort of money an I think the pro is great, but saying that all my friends are not wrestling fans an played a lot on the pro an think the Le is way better, an the only way to play, I got xmen as well an find wrestlemania more fun, but that's only my opinion, definitely spend a bit of time on which ever one you can find first an make your decision because like you said there a tough sell if it's not your thing, your welcome to play my Le if your ever in Melbourne if that helps, I totally recommend it if you like simpler games because it's very straight forward on what your meant to to, it's definitely not like LOTR, TSPP or TWD depth wise .

#469 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Yeah I'm not sure mate, I would try before you buy, I played a ton on the pro before I pulled the trigger on the Le an loved it, the only reason why I didn't go pro was because this is my dream theme an huge old school wrestling fan so it was not an option, but seriously the spinning disk is the only real difference in game play, the 2 extra flippers are just there to make combos easier an the wham arm is programmed to score when hitting the upgrade targets which is cool but your not missing much on the pro. For me it's a keeper, totally love it , but if your not that keen on the theme you don't need to go Le coz for 8k there's a lot of options out there for that sort of money an I think the pro is great, but saying that all my friends are not wrestling fans an played a lot on the pro an think the Le is way better, an the only way to play, I got xmen as well an find wrestlemania more fun, but that's only my opinion, definitely spend a bit of time on which ever one you can find first an make your decision because like you said there a tough sell if it's not your thing, your welcome to play my Le if your ever in Melbourne if that helps, I totally recommend it if you like simpler games because it's very straight forward on what your meant to to, it's definitely not like LOTR, TSPP or TWD depth wise .

Pretty much spot on.

I still think LE is the way to go. It's not deep but it is tough. Not tough in an unfair way. It's tough to pin on the LE, and it's even thought to set things up to try to pin at the right time.

#470 7 years ago

Pretty much spot on.
I still think LE is the way to go. It's not deep but it is tough. Not tough in an unfair way. It's tough to pin on the LE, and it's even thought to set things up to try to pin at the right time.

Agree, there's still strategy behind it like wanting to light break hold an kick outs on your outlanes to get another money in the bank skill shot to play for titles quicker, I really suck at getting the super skill shot , I've only got it about 3 times in my life.

1 week later
#471 7 years ago

Noticed the big bug in tag team multiball last night, said the Score was well over 200mil when I drained out but only gave out 180mil to the actual score . The game scores way to much in tag team modes in my opinion.

#472 7 years ago

I have one NIB WWE LE still in stock. Will make a great price if interested.

Call me:214-632-5537
Craig

#473 7 years ago

I see a few people asking about customs cards. So here's another one, looking to add a set to a pro.

#474 7 years ago

I'm in. Just need to hook up the under Cabinet lighting, and maybe order the pin blades and she'll look awesome.

IMG_20170201_185528 (resized).jpgIMG_20170201_185528 (resized).jpg

#475 7 years ago

Nice one congrats, let us know what your thoughts on the game, anyone else been doing any mods for wrestlemania lately?

#476 7 years ago

I'm joining the club! WWE LE #111 in the house!

20170205_114240 (resized).jpg20170205_114240 (resized).jpg

#477 7 years ago

Wow #111 might be highest number I've heard of

#478 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Wow #111 might be highest number I've heard of

Great number!

#479 7 years ago

The one on IPDB is 343 mine is 234

#480 7 years ago

Anyone install the Stern pin blades in theirs. I have a set coming in, hopefully they look good when installed. Also have a colored Titan kit that arrived today. Will change out the rubbers tonight.

Love this game.

#481 7 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Anyone install the Stern pin blades in theirs. I have a set coming in, hopefully they look good when installed. Also have a colored Titan kit that arrived today. Will change out the rubbers tonight.
Love this game.

Yup I have them installed they look great. I have the colored Titan rubbers too but I didn't get around to installing them yet.

#482 7 years ago

Good stuff. Anyone have any pointers for taking apart the small upper playfield above the ring. Need to remove it to replace the rubbers by the stand ups.

#483 7 years ago

Love this game.

The stern inside art blades will improve the overall look of the machine. I love mine. I also went with the red white and blue titan rubbers for my ring which gives the machine an "old school" wwf look.

#484 7 years ago

Good stuff. Anyone have any pointers for taking apart the small upper playfield above the ring. Need to remove it to replace the rubbers by the stand ups.

I posted this in the other WWE club thread and might as well steal it for here!

Shopped it out recently and took some pictures for future reference (I'm sure the LE is even more involved). It seems like there's no shortcuts and it's best to pull the ring to change all the rings and clean the metal loop. Also, the switchplate can't be removed without pulling the ramps.
- Disconnect all connectors in the ring area under the playfield. Mark 'em and take notes.
- Remove the backboard ( Four 1/4" bolts and 4 phillips screws).
- Remove all 4 ramps
- The switchplate is held on by 2 larger phillips screws on top
- Remove the plastics around the front of the ring.
- The ring is mounted by brackets and 1/4" screws
- Pull the Ring!!

WWE #1 (resized).jpgWWE #1 (resized).jpg

WWE #2 (resized).jpgWWE #2 (resized).jpg

WWE #3 (resized).jpgWWE #3 (resized).jpg

WWE #4 (resized).jpgWWE #4 (resized).jpg

#485 7 years ago

I really hope we can get a update with more wrestlers

#486 7 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

I really hope we can get a update with more wrestlers

I agree. Got to have the macho man in there...

#487 7 years ago

Love this game.

IMG_8646 (resized).JPGIMG_8646 (resized).JPG

IMG_8647 (resized).JPGIMG_8647 (resized).JPG

IMG_8648 (resized).JPGIMG_8648 (resized).JPG

#488 7 years ago

Those art blades look better than I thought they would! And I really like the red, white, and blue "ropes" on the upper ring. I definitely need to order some Titan Rings for mine! I like the MITB and Ladder mods too.

I was going to hang an Intercontinental Title belt in place of the MITB plastic, since the only Ladder match that fits the Legends theme is HBK vs Razor from WMX. An orange ladder and IC belt would be perfect. But since the game code relies on the MITB concept, the briefcase is probably for the best.

Also, a mod I still think needs to be made is a replacement plastic for the Danial Bryan flying headbutt to be a picture of Randy Savage dropping an elbow!

#489 7 years ago

Yeah definitely needs an update, was also thinking about the Daniel Brian plastic, was hoping the legends edition would have Jimmy superfly Snuka would be there, would definitely buy one if a moder made one..

#490 7 years ago

What is the going rate on a Wrestlemania Pro nowadays? I'm looking to join the club and I think I have one lined up.

#491 7 years ago

So experienced a new bug while playing my LE last night. Had Tag Team Multiball going, while in multiball managed to light the add-a-ball at the left saucer but didn't collect, also managed to light both outlane virtual ball saves. Drained out of multiball and the add-a-ball light went off and the game exited the tag team MB mode, then hit the left saucer and it added a ball anyway, while the game thought it was still in single ball play.

Eventually drained one ball, but the game was smart enough to keep playing. The second ball then eventually exited via the right outlane, but the virtual ball save did not activate even though the switch did register a "YES!" letter on the way out so I know it was registering.

Also I've noticed the majority of bugs come off scoring errors for pins and in the Tag Team MB. I will say I really think this game has helped me improve on my nudging skills significantly, and I still love the shots on the game.

Strategy wise right now I can't see any reason to pick a wrestler other than John Cena or HHH because of their 3x pin values via the powerups in coordination with completing the lower playfield shots during a match. Also Ref Multiball used to make advancing through matches very easy, but now matches cannot be finished during the MB and the jackpots are so low in value that it really doesn't even make sense to play except to use the balls to take down drops and increase both bonus and bonus x at the start while you have the ball save. Anyone else got input? My high game right now is in the 280 million range, and I've been to the intercontinental title match / Royal Rumble MB (again this logistically makes no sense when it comes to WWE actuality) three times but still haven't sniffed the heavyweight championship.

If code is being worked on I would love to see these scoring bugs at least fixed, and if possible separate the IC Title match, make it maybe a two ball multiball, or a MB that is tied into the ladder skill shot since many IC title matches that are considered greats have been ladder matches, and then separate the Royal Rumble multiball into a different mode that you must complete in order to get that Heavyweight Title shot.

Anyway just my 2 cents. Definitely agree its not a game for everyone, but I'm glad I added it back into my collection.

#492 7 years ago

Very good points on the suggestions for mode updates. I thought the same thing about the IC belt being tied to the ladder matches and would be nice for the LE model to be slightly different in that the MITB briefcase was actually the IC title, or at least was the key to starting the IC Title mode (not necessarily having to win the US and Tag Titles first.)

Wasn't aware of the bugs you pointed out. Good to know. Do you submit those to Stern? I've not looked into whether they have an official way to provide feedback for bugs, but if they really are working on at least one more update, it would be nice to fix any bugs that we're aware of.

Would be pretty sweet if WWE decided to promote it again going into this year's WrestleMania (and maybe if/when Hogan is back in their good graces, they'll be more apt to push it.) I'm almost shocked Hogan himself hasn't pushed the LE edition on his social media or Beach Shop promotion he does on a regular basis. He should at least have one there at the shop!

#493 7 years ago

I'm joining the club on the weekend looking forward to it

#494 7 years ago

The manual mentions submitting bugs to them but no I haven't. I also wonder how much your chosen wrestler effects the bugs.

#495 7 years ago

Wrestlemania is unfortunately all about tag team for big scores there is no other strategy, it's unfortunate because it's a fun game, but there is no other way to get scores like that without tag team, I also don't have a clue the purpose of referee multiball, it does nothing, I love this game but it really needs an update to make it not so rinse an repeat , it can be made more interesting by utilising the playfield it's proven the ramps can be looped around ring , even the pin hole should be used for more than just pins, people say you can't do much with the playfield design because it's so symmetrical, I don't agree, I think the playfield has a lot going on with it than some others, look at Avatar not much on the playfield but the way the rules are designed it makes it very interesting with a heap to , there's other examples I'm just using avatar because I know that game a lot, an there's heap more stuff on the wrestlemania, but you can clearly tell stern have given up on the rules, an who ever is the code designer isn't passionate about this theme, because there is a lot of potential, but it seems there not interested.#wheresthecode

#496 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Wrestlemania is unfortunately all about tag team for big scores there is no other strategy, it's unfortunate because it's a fun game, but there is no other way to get scores like that without tag team, I also don't have a clue the purpose of referee multiball, it does nothing, I love this game but it really needs an update to make it not so rinse an repeat , it can be made more interesting by utilising the playfield it's proven the ramps can be looped around ring , even the pin hole should be used for more than just pins, people say you can't do much with the playfield design because it's so symmetrical, I don't agree, I think the playfield has a lot going on with it than some others, look at Avatar not much on the playfield but the way the rules are designed it makes it very interesting with a heap to , there's other examples I'm just using avatar because I know that game a lot, an there's heap more stuff on the wrestlemania, but you can clearly tell stern have given up on the rules, an who ever is the code designer isn't passionate about this theme, because there is a lot of potential, but it seems there not interested.#wheresthecode

What sort of scores are you getting via the tag team multiball? I have found it to be lucrative, but not so much as building, and then doubling or tripling a pin value, typically my pins range in value between 35-55 million. The only time I have had a big Tag Team MB is when pinning in the championship match after a long multiball but then I get the code bug where it doesn't award all the points anyway. Also are you playing pro or LE, and I assume using The Rock for the Tag Team advantage?

#497 7 years ago

Oh also as far as referee multiball goes, the way it sits I fully agree with you that it is pretty much useless, however I believe you can increase jackpot values by hitting the referee shots while not in a match. So if you were comfortable with looping ramps, or inner loop and live catches you could conceivably make the jackpot shots very lucrative before beginning a match and then starting the multiball. I believe it is a strategy that would take some patience and excellent flipper skills but I think if you got those jackpot values up to the 5 million range before starting the multiball picking off a few of those suddenly makes that MB have some worth.

#498 7 years ago

I would like to add the LE to my collection. What are these going for NIB and HUO?

#499 7 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

I would like to add the LE to my collection. What are these going for NIB and HUO?

I was quoted $5800ish NIB a few months back, but then would have had to pay shipping as well. Used seem to be around $5200-$5500ish with a shaker and some mods installed. Just from what I have seen, the reality is that although not highly desirable there aren't a ton of them out there either.

#500 7 years ago

So I got around to changing all the rubbers to Titan colored ones. I made my own kit that has the classic red white and blue ropes and color matches the surrounding area. I also made a mod of red and blue decals for inside the ring to make the targets match the red and blue ropes instead of the 3 white rope look. If you like it I saved the kit on Titans rubber ring database and the decals I can make for anyone for $5.50 shipped in the US.

Here's some pics. I also installed Cliffy's. 2 lane switch protectors, ball eject set and the "tag, extra ball hole protector"

IMG_8905 (resized).JPGIMG_8905 (resized).JPG

IMG_8906 (resized).JPGIMG_8906 (resized).JPG

IMG_8907 (resized).JPGIMG_8907 (resized).JPG

IMG_8908 (resized).JPGIMG_8908 (resized).JPG

IMG_8909 (resized).JPGIMG_8909 (resized).JPG

IMG_8910 (resized).JPGIMG_8910 (resized).JPG

IMG_8911 (resized).JPGIMG_8911 (resized).JPG

IMG_8912 (resized).JPGIMG_8912 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
There are 941 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.