IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg
96EC088F-DC6B-42AE-9391-4E426E75C03F (resized).jpeg

There are 941 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 19.
#1 8 years ago

I finally bought a wwe wrestlemania pinball and love it. Most be a Club for wwe wrestlemania owners.

I start with a foto of my baby

20160319_154143_(resized).jpg20160319_154143_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

... and then there were 10 of us.

Congrats! The new code is a lot of fun.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

... and then there were 10 of us.
Congrats! The new code is a lot of fun.

Hahahaha! Its great, if we are few then more spare parts for us

20160318_172212_(resized).jpg20160318_172212_(resized).jpg

#4 7 years ago

I'm in

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from VINCENTINVASION:

I'm in

image_(resized).jpg

Nice! Im waiting for my second pin now www royal rumble

#6 7 years ago

The local Wal-Mart has a pro. I spent a few hours Sun. playing it. With the old code, it is a dog to play. Defeat wrestlers, get ref multiball. Defeating wrestlers is the most frustrating thing because in the ring, hitting that saucer is almost random. I was getting pretty good but I couldn't consistently get the ball to go where I wanted. I would like to play new code sometime and see how that has changed.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

The local Wal-Mart has a pro. I spent a few hours Sun. playing it. With the old code, it is a dog to play. Defeat wrestlers, get ref multiball. Defeating wrestlers is the most frustrating thing because in the ring, hitting that saucer is almost random. I was getting pretty good but I couldn't consistently get the ball to go where I wanted. I would like to play new code sometime and see how that has changed.

The new code 1.25 make wwe wrestlemania a new game.

My only wish is to get more wrestlers now.

#8 7 years ago

I have a Pro. This will be the smallest club in Pinside history.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I have a Pro. This will be the smallest club in Pinside history.

Guess so, but the best club

Does somebody have spare of the inserts where you can read what games are on the pin. Mine is in germeny

20160321_145331_(resized).jpg20160321_145331_(resized).jpg

#10 7 years ago

Looks like we have 3 in the club. I am the only pro owner. Feeling proud.

#11 7 years ago

Installed the new code on my LE and what a difference.

#13 7 years ago

In 10 years, these machines are going to be worth over $20k.

#14 7 years ago

10k by Christmas.

#15 7 years ago

Love the game now!!! I'm a happy pro owner. Is anyone having issues with a weak auto plunger?

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

In 10 years, these machines are going to be worth over $20k.

Wrestling might be in a cool period again then (I say lovingly as a wrestling fan who thinks WWE is floundering right now). Then these will be the new Big Bang Bar.

#17 7 years ago

In all seriousness TouchingEvils LE has the highest number I've seen at 387. I brought up in a separate topic if Stern goes in order with LE's or skips around. If they do go in order 387 is mighty close to 400. One of those great pinball mysteries. (Well maybe not great but still a mystery )

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

Love the game now!!! I'm a happy pro owner. Is anyone having issues with a weak auto plunger?

My plunger is strong But my backbox sticker is pealing off

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

In all seriousness TouchingEvils LE has the highest number I've seen at 387. I brought up in a separate topic if Stern goes in order with LE's or skips around. If they do go in order 387 is mighty close to 400. One of those great pinball mysteries. (Well maybe not great but still a mystery )

Nah it's a great mystery. Who cares if they made 3000 Metallicas or 6000 Metallicas (no idea what real estimates are for that). Much more intriguing if there are only like 75 WWE LEs vs. 400!

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

Nah it's a great mystery. Who cares if they made 3000 Metallicas or 6000 Metallicas (no idea what real estimates are for that). Much more intriguing if there are only like 75 WWE LEs vs. 400!

The number dosent bother me, i will never sell my game. Why the number is high but no one is here is because like 300 real wrestlers bought one. Almost every wwe superstar bought one.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

The number dosent bother me, i will never sell my game. Why the number is high but no one is here is because like 300 real wrestlers bought one. Almost every wwe superstar bought one.

Is that true? Did any of them speaker about it anywhere? I like that main roster guys bought the Legends LE instead of their own generation, ha.

#22 7 years ago

I did see it on twitter and wrestlers talking about it. The LE is timeless thats why they bought it and not pro

#23 7 years ago

I wonder how many pros were made. Anyone have a ballpark idea?

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

I wonder how many pros were made. Anyone have a ballpark idea?

Have no clue, but its possible that they did make less pro. All pepole i talked with wannted the le for the lcd screen and the spinner.

#25 7 years ago

Something most be wrong with my L.E i have still not fight against any legends

#26 7 years ago

Something most be wrong with my L.E i have still not fight against any legends

You're right. You should sell it to me at a discounted rate

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from Zorak:

You're right. You should sell it to me at a discounted rate

But for real, can someone tell me if its wrong or do i need to do something before they come ?

#29 7 years ago

Although im not an owner in this club. I think i scored major points for coolest dad ever and im making a memory that will last a lifetime with my 9 year old. I ponied up and bought us tickets for this weekends Wrestlemania in Arlington, Tx at Jerrys World. We cant wait, i feel like a kid again.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Although im not an owner in this club. I think i scored major points for coolest dad ever and im making a memory that will last a lifetime with my 9 year old. I ponied up and bought us tickets for this weekends Wrestlemania in Arlington, Tx at Jerrys World. We cant wait, i feel like a kid again.

Definitely Cool Dad points x 100 there! I landed some the other day by surprising my son with our new BF pin in the basement (since the new Batman vs. Superman movie isn't age appropriate).

I couldn't justify the Monday off for my son, so I'm heading down to Dallas this weekend with just my buddy for Mania. To make up for it for my son, I landed front row NXT (which he watches more anyways) tickets when they come up to MA in a few weeks.

As I joke to my other friends, you can find us easily there. We will be the two guys before Wrestlemania tailgating... alone... rental car... no females. Should be easy to spot

#31 7 years ago

I thought I heard they don't number them in order. They just put whichever plaque is closest on the game. I'm sure I heard that on here though and it could just be another rumor.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I thought I heard they don't number them in order. They just put whichever plaque is closest on the game. I'm sure I heard that on here though and it could just be another rumor.

Yea that was speculated in the thread I started about the LE numbers. To me it doesn't make sense. TouchingEvil has #387 but most of Pinside doesn't think they made that many, which was my original reason to start the LE number thread. It just discredits Sterns whole LE numbering system. I would believe Stern only made 100 WWE LE's, if I wasn't seeing guys with plaques in the 300's. So either Stern could just not care and randomly assign LE numbers or Pinside speculation is false. Both of which could be totally true lol.

#33 7 years ago

Pinside is never wrong...!!!..........Joey

#34 7 years ago

Yea that was speculated in the thread I started about the LE numbers. To me it doesn't make sense. TouchingEvil has #387 but most of Pinside doesn't think they made that many, which was my original reason to start the LE number thread. It just discredits Sterns whole LE numbering system. I would believe Stern only made 100 WWE LE's, if I wasn't seeing guys with plaques in the 300's. So either Stern could just not care and randomly assign LE numbers or Pinside speculation is false. Both of which could be totally true lol.

Just go compare to Stern's last no-premium game (since Pinside combines premium and LE so we can't look at stats), X-Men has 231 reported owners and 45 locations out of 550 LEs. WWE has 25 owners and 11 locations out of 400 LEs.

Either this game is very popular outside of the pinball collector/operator audience or it's rare as hell.

#35 7 years ago

Its fucked up if they just take a random number plate, if thats the case the whole LE dosent matter.

So does someone have an anwser to my question. When do the legends oponents show up on LE. Have played 200+ games and no legends so far

#36 7 years ago

Its fucked up if they just take a random number plate, if thats the case the whole LE dosent matter.
So does someone have an anwser to my question. When do the legends oponents show up on LE. Have played 200+ games and no legends so far

Is it possible you have the pro code downloaded onto your LE? I'm not even sure if it would let that happen but it seems it since you have no legends in 200+ games.

#37 7 years ago

Is it possible you have the pro code downloaded onto your LE? I'm not even sure if it would let that happen but it seems it since you have no legends in 200+ games.

Is that possible ?

#38 7 years ago

Well here's the link to the LE code.

http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-wwe-le

Try redownloading it. Maybe you might have the LE code but something got corrupted.

#39 7 years ago

Well here's the link to the LE code.
http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-wwe-le
Try redownloading it. Maybe you might have the LE code but something got corrupted.

Will try that, i turned it on and it says wwe le and 1.25 so it most be le code.

#40 7 years ago

That's how it's done......can you elaborate a bit why that takes anything away from it being limited...???...let's say they make 10....no matter what order the plates go on there is still 10..!!!.........Joey

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

That's how it's done......can you elaborate a bit why that takes anything away from it being limited...???...let's say they make 10....no matter what order the plates go on there is still 10..!!!.........Joey

From a collectors perspective, the low number are more value on, so my pinball is like last but maybe not because they just take a plate from the box. It feels little cheap and not serious.

But what i think is that most wrestlers bought one and the don't hang here on inside so we will never know. But its just a guess/theory

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Yes but if they only made 10 he should have a LE number from 1-10. If your LE number is 327 of 400 it makes it seem like there is at least 327 made when in actuality there's only 10. It kind of discredits the LE numbering system in my mind.

#43 7 years ago

Yes but if they only made 10 he should have a LE number from 1-10. If your LE number is 327 of 400 it makes it seem like there is at least 327 made when in actuality there's only 10. It kind of discredits the LE numbering system in my mind.

Thank you

Something is wrong

#44 7 years ago

popped the top today #215

gameroom316_(resized).jpggameroom316_(resized).jpg

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

popped the top today #215

gameroom316_(resized).jpg

Nice! Congrats Do you have the new code 1.25 ?

#46 7 years ago

Mine is #66. They don't build in order. I was told < than 100 LEs were made.

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Mine is #66. They don't build in order. I was told < than 100 LEs were made.

This i making me angry that they dont even can take the effort to make the LE number i order.

#48 7 years ago

This i making me angry that they dont even can take the effort to make the LE number in order.

#49 7 years ago

It's not no effort....they don't want to..............Joey

#50 7 years ago

This i making me angry that they dont even can take the effort to make the LE number i order.

It's not in order because people can select which number they want. Same as any other game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 941 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.