8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Mato
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 8 years ago

Just picked up a WWE pro this weekend. Is the code complete or do you think there is more things coming for this game.

#2 8 years ago

Dear God lets hope there is some code coming for this thing, and hopefully a new playfield layout

#3 8 years ago

The only reason they started this king of the ring tourney trophy thing is to boost sales and gather interest. Guessing there is one in the pipe line but if this tourney fails I would not expect anything else.

#4 8 years ago

A code update has got to be in the works. I think it'll be like Mustang where no much will change. However I think the thing with Mustang is that not much really had to be changed, while with WWE I think it's going to need a whole lot added to make it worth while.

#5 8 years ago

What ^^^^^Mustang had a huge change........ bonus for the mystery ford, new multi ball (burnout), completed modes, more use from the light show, the code actually made the game into a great machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestelmania-is-the-game-finished and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.