arianny-celeste-ufc-ring-girl.jpg
Mrsocko.jpg
vince.jpg
wrestlemania_1.jpg
anchor.jpg
gas.png
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Ok so the first obvious is the cage...who doesnt remember their first Cage mach.
This would be for the 3d print guys.

Bell in the upper left corner for the Pro - noted on another post.

LCD screen with clips of all the great announcers.

There has got to be a place for a folding chair lol.

Float some ideas.

#2 9 years ago

Need some slim Jim sticks

image.jpgimage.jpg
#3 9 years ago

Don't waste your time everyone on pinside hated on the game before they even played it. lol

#4 9 years ago

ah they said that about Mustang too and we are close to 100 tachs out shut the front door!

Avengers have been pinside poo poo too, but its the best selling pop mod so far...Tron and IM very close seconds.

You just never know, if you build it will they come?
Roll of the dice.

#5 9 years ago

A new theme that isn't lame?

#6 9 years ago

Hooked please post your ideas or forsure mods in the Wrestlemania LE thread please, so we are all kept up to date. I know you and several others will put the Finishing Move/touches on this pin.

#7 9 years ago

A turd to put in the little wrestling ring!

#8 9 years ago

Figures to stand on top of the ropes.

Definitely a folding chair to kick the ball off the habitrail on the LE, which was the original design.

#9 9 years ago

Naturally I'm working on a few shooter rod ideas.

#10 9 years ago

gas.pnggas.png

and

anchor.jpganchor.jpg

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Naturally I'm working on a few shooter rod ideas.

Brock doing a RW Hawk with spiked Shoulder pads would be bad ass!

#12 9 years ago

A cool for the left gate on the pro hooked into something so you can orbit I both directions like on the LE.

#13 9 years ago

the pro needs a better translite...

#14 9 years ago

a blue "WrestleMania" light for the backpanelwrestlemania_1.jpgwrestlemania_1.jpg

#15 9 years ago

my guess is that BR's buddy is already working on these

Quoted from pascal-pinball:

the pro needs a better translite...

#16 9 years ago

Sounds like the diverter to kick the ball off the wire form was supposed to be a chair but wwe said no way. I would say that's the best mod, something that was omitted from the game.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

a blue "WrestleMania" light for the backpanel

wrestlemania_1.jpg 249 KB

Now that would be over the top.... Rope lol. Great idea.

#18 9 years ago

complete conversion into being a GLOW machine might be a worthwhile mod.. (and a lot of work!).

#19 9 years ago

Just wait until Vince McMahon finds out people are making money using his WWE name and wrestlers!!!

vince.jpgvince.jpg
#20 9 years ago

Crooked Referee. Suddenly your score goes to zero and the game is over.

It's Danny Davis all over again.

#21 9 years ago

Mrsocko.jpgMrsocko.jpg

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

#22 9 years ago

How about a Ring Girl

arianny-celeste-ufc-ring-girl.jpgarianny-celeste-ufc-ring-girl.jpg
#23 9 years ago

I think a genuine fight bell that you could affix to the underside of the cab and wire in place of the knocker. Would love to see the look on a players face the first time that fight bell rings when they hit the replay!

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think a genuine fight bell that you could affix to the underside of the cab and wire in place of the knocker. Would love to see the look on a players face the first time that fight bell rings when they hit the replay!

Now that's cool even if its hooked to both the starter button and knocker

#25 9 years ago

A steel cage topper, or TLC topper, or classic championship belt topper. Alternate sling plastics and translites with different wrestlers or eras of wrestlers good idea based on thread feed back.

#26 9 years ago

Anything that's over sized, ugly, has neon tubing glued to it, and looks like complete crap.

So pretty much the same as other game mods will work.

Other possibilities:
- A picture of you and wrestling gear when you were a kid, an acceptable time to like wrestling
- A sign that says "No girls allowed" (kind of redundant with pinball I know)
- Modding the Stern box it came in to cover the sides and backglass

etc etc

#27 9 years ago

In a Facebook chat I discussed some mod ideas, although some would perhaps be better if incorporated in the game from the start. If Stern isn't acting on these, chances are someone else will and make money...
- alternative translite(s)
- alternative slingshot plastics (AJ Lee / Paige, or Dean Ambrose/ Seth Rollins, or other combinations)
- With the current Pro translite I feel blue stripes on the edge of the backbox will look better than the current red ones
- Personally I'm not very fond of the Turnbuckle Attack, Slam Attack and Rope Attack naming around the ring. To me it would make more sense to display above each ring target a simple icon/avatar/illustration of a specific wrestling move. Think Clothesline, body slam, suplex, german suplex, wrist lock, kick, superkick, hip toss, spear, piledriver, and so on (you would only need six). Whenever such a target is lit and hit that move will be shown on the display and the announcers talk about it. The center kickout should be the signature finishers of the wrester you pick. Or, when your opponent is not yet weakened enough the signature move that is used but they still can kick out, and the final finishing move to win the match. Obviously the plastic part could be a mod, but it that doesn't make it work like that in the software. If Stern could incorporate something like this in the game it may be more athentic (although I don't know yet how it is currently used other than you have to shoot at the lit targets to weaken you opponent [which you do by attacking with certain moves]).
- Not a big fan of the Slammer naming on the ring plastics. Kicker or Attack would make more sense to me.
- It would be cool if some of the Road to WrestleMania PPV's would be in the game, obviously leading up to WrestleMania, but again that's more of a software thing.
- There's a few things on the instruction card (which I can't share yet) that don't make sense to me, but again that's up to Stern to change.
- Larger decal above the drop targets to cover all the metal
- The steel ramps scream for decals
- Change the ring rubbers to red, white and blue (as originally intended). Maybe continue these colors on the ring targets as well.
- change the rest of the playfield rubbers to white instead of black, especially if the ring rubbers are all white

#28 9 years ago

I'd like to see a mod that would change the theme to, well..just about anything else.

#29 9 years ago

maybe a translite that looks like this...
ok my photoshop skills are very weak WWE_alt_trans.jpgWWE_alt_trans.jpg

#30 9 years ago

(Whispering......Goldust.......)

Here you go

image.jpgimage.jpg

#31 9 years ago

Or the McMahon kiss my ass club translite
image.jpgimage.jpg

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

In a Facebook chat I discussed some mod ideas, although some would perhaps be better if incorporated in the game from the start. If Stern isn't acting on these, chances are someone else will and make money...
- alternative translite(s)
- alternative slingshot plastics (AJ Lee / Paige, or Dean Ambrose/ Seth Rollins, or other combinations)
- With the current Pro translite I feel blue stripes on the edge of the backbox will look better than the current red ones
- Personally I'm not very fond of the Turnbuckle Attack, Slam Attack and Rope Attack naming around the ring. To me it would make more sense to display above each ring target a simple icon/avatar/illustration of a specific wrestling move. Think Clothesline, body slam, suplex, german suplex, wrist lock, kick, superkick, hip toss, spear, piledriver, and so on (you would only need six). Whenever such a target is lit and hit that move will be shown on the display and the announcers talk about it. The center kickout should be the signature finishers of the wrester you pick. Or, when your opponent is not yet weakened enough the signature move that is used but they still can kick out, and the final finishing move to win the match. Obviously the plastic part could be a mod, but it that doesn't make it work like that in the software. If Stern could incorporate something like this in the game it may be more athentic (although I don't know yet how it is currently used other than you have to shoot at the lit targets to weaken you opponent [which you do by attacking with certain moves]).
- Not a big fan of the Slammer naming on the ring plastics. Kicker or Attack would make more sense to me.
- It would be cool if some of the Road to WrestleMania PPV's would be in the game, obviously leading up to WrestleMania, but again that's more of a software thing.
- There's a few things on the instruction card (which I can't share yet) that don't make sense to me, but again that's up to Stern to change.
- Larger decal above the drop targets to cover all the metal
- The steel ramps scream for decals
- Change the ring rubbers to red, white and blue (as originally intended). Maybe continue these colors on the ring targets as well.
- change the rest of the playfield rubbers to white instead of black, especially if the ring rubbers are all white

When can you share the rule card?

#34 9 years ago

Can't wait to see the rule cards!

#35 9 years ago

this was in the press release:

WWE Wrestlemania calls players into the ring as WWE superstars embarking on a quest to become the WWE worldwide heavyweight champion. Players train their wrestlers and then compete in a series of matches leading them on the road to Wrestlemania

#36 9 years ago

Wal-Mart now carries pinball mods:

image.jpgimage.jpg
#37 9 years ago

I'm interested to see what stern used as a launch tournament trophy or what their official mods will be this title.

#38 9 years ago

Alternate translite and cabinet side art from the Attitude Era. And a software mod to add sound clips and video clips on LE from the attitude era and I'll buy an LE. All stern had to do was make an attitude era version and this might have sold, I know I'd have brought one if there was an attitude era version - why you wouldn't do a pin on the time period where wrestling was at its most popular is beyond me?!? Maybe a mod we could build to replace Gary sterns empty head with a brain?

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Alternate translite and cabinet side art from the Attitude Era. And a software mod to add sound clips and video clips on LE from the attitude era and I'll buy an LE. All stern had to do was make an attitude era version and this might have sold, I know I'd have brought one if there was an attitude era version

If the game does well, maybe there could be an Attitude Era Premium? I doubt it as it will require even more coding (implementing other wrestlers). Plus it may piss off those who bought another version of the game. With this game Stern's best strategy seems to me to announce all potential models upfront so those who are interested can pick the version they prefer.

Superstars I think could be on an AE LE/Premium:
The Rock & Mick Foley (solo and as Rock n Sock, it could even be fun to have some Rock in Concert side mode with several of these available to be picked randomly or tied in with a feud)
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Shaun Michaels & Triple H (solo and as DX)
Kane
Undertaker
Bret Hart
Mr McMahon (potential vs Hulk Hogan)

An 80s themed LE/Premium could also work:
Hulk Hogan
Andre The Giant
Macho Man
Rowdy Piper
Hart Foundation
Demolition
Honky Tonk man
Jake the snake Roberts
Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heanen as managers

It would actually be interesting to see if all these different versions would be available which ones would earn the best on location.

#40 9 years ago

LE would be cool if....
Modes were singles timed match 1min 30 sec total fight- then ball drains...stay with me here.
You select who you want to be from a set roster you stay that guy till your game is over.
You have to beat randomly selected personalities so that the game is not redundant.
Match starts with a power grab - each lit shot gets you stronger lasts 30 sec with extenders up to 1 min with combo shots. During all of this the wrestlers theme song is playing building up the crowd.
Once you have your power the match starts.
Each shot is a different move - building up to a two or three shot combo once the opponents power is down.
Make your combo shot and finish him off...working your way up the ladder.

You work you way up to mini wizard modes TV champion & National / USA champion then off to World - relevant to titles in the era.

It would require a lot of sound bite harvesting so I doubt it could happen...but in my world it would be cool....well that and a tie in to second machine where two could fight it out head to head.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-mod-ideas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.