• Latest reply 7 years ago by emkay
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WP_20150118_014.jpg
WWE Launch Party 022015.jpg

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from pepermintswirl:

Snailman, I only played WWE three times and was quite bored with it. Along with the lack of flow, the songs it plays are not good. FWIW, I spent most of my time Friday playing AMH which I found way more fun by a long shot

Thanks.

#52 7 years ago

I agree, AMH was far more entertaining to play. Considering buying one now, actually.

WWE seemed like it needed a bit more refinement in the gameplay... For instance, the 'ring' upper playfield was a clever idea but the kickers seemed to overpower the bands that made up the ropes of the ring, which made for a surprisingly tricky job to actually do anything in there other than bounce the ball around randomly until it drained out. I don't mind working for my points but this was more like, "Skip it and move on to the rest of the game." I'll give it another go of course but definitely am not fiending for it.

AMH, otoh, had so much potential... I thought the pop bumpers kicked harder than any game I've ever played and I would probably turn them down a bit if it were my table, but it was exciting to have them hit that hard. Stuff like that... I love how unusual the playfield felt compared to so many mainstream tables I've played.

#53 7 years ago

*delete*

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 74.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 6.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!