• 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by wdpvideo
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
#1 7 years ago

I have just received a WWE GI harness update to attach to my machine, does anyone know what the benefits of this is?

#2 7 years ago

When the ball is in the ring, it dims all the playfield lights except for those around the ring. I think it's a cool effect.

#3 7 years ago

Awesome I will attach this and see what it's like, does it work on all models I have a LE so that will be fine just for future reference.

#4 7 years ago

Could someone please post a pic or a quick vid of how the ring looks after they have installed the harness, would love to see the lighting effects on the ring. Really enjoying this game, but only get to play it on location where I doubt there ever going to clean the game let alone install the harness. Cheers

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Could someone please post a pic or a quick vid of how the ring looks after they have installed the harness, would love to see the lighting effects on the ring. Really enjoying this game, but only get to play it on location where I doubt there ever going to clean the game let alone install the harness. Cheers

My harness should be coming soon. I'll do a before and after.

#6 7 years ago

Here is a picture of the harness it comes with a SD card with a update on it.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#7 7 years ago

Cheers guys , looking forward to it.

#8 7 years ago

I have not received mine yet but hoping to this week. Once I do I'll try and take a video.

#9 7 years ago

I got mine and installed it.

What it does is when the ball is in the ring lower play field lights go off and only the ring is lit up. It was very cool. Now after the latest update it no longer works.

I called Stern and told them and Chaz said he would look into it. He called me back in a couple of hours and told me that their game was not working either. I hope they fix this as it was a cool lighting effect.

#10 7 years ago

This is from Marco? I've never heard about this till this thread.

#11 7 years ago

I got mine from Trent.

#12 7 years ago

Damn!!!!

#13 7 years ago

Any luck with the harness yet?

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I got mine and installed it.
What it does is when the ball is in the ring lower play field lights go off and only the ring is lit up. It was very cool. Now after the latest update it no longer works.
I called Stern and told them and Chaz said he would look into it. He called me back in a couple of hours and told me that their game was not working either. I hope they fix this as it was a cool lighting effect.

I can also confirm with the new update there is no change.

1 month later
#15 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I can also confirm with the new update there is no change.

Works with new 1.35 code now.

#16 7 years ago

can someone please post where i can get this mod!

thx.

#17 7 years ago

I got mine from my distributor. I would ether call them or call Stern its is free.

#18 7 years ago

Yes I'm still waiting from mine from my distributor. They didn't know anything about it. But they contacted Stern and from what I was told Stern was sending some to them and they'll be sending me one.

Also Marco sells them if you didn't buy one from a distributor

#19 7 years ago

sounds good!

can someone post a picture from the playfield when the gi is off.

10 months later
#20 7 years ago

Hope it work with the new software update. I'll see!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 12.50
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-gi-harness and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.