left_(resized).jpg
Wwe le custom cards.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_1683.JPG
image.jpg
IMG_0252.JPG
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0255.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Mine is hardly ever which I assumed was normal until I played the LEs at TPF this weekend and they seemed to spin way more often.

It's possible that the LEs at TPF may have been running updated code that hasn't been publicly released yet (which would explain the more frequent disc spins).

Anyone ask them about the software version?

3 weeks later
#37 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Does the upper orbit both ways as advertised?

Yes, on the LE the upper orbit gates open up for a Ref Scoring mode. It's pretty awesome, especially when you can consecutively hit ramp after ramp.

1 month later
#57 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Are the other belts in the game for sure now? I had a 200 million game last night, played Tag Team MB twice with multiple supers and beat at least 8 opponents, but I still only got US Champion.

Yes, the other belts are in there, but it's frickin' hard as hell to progress further than US Champion at this point in the code (I had to take the glass off to verify the other belts were there).

See the excerpt below, taken from Rcade's WWE Code thread:

"-----CODE OPINION-----
- Game is WAY too tough to progress as it is, which I think leads to a lot of the unsatisfying gameplay for come players. For instance; in order to start the Tag Titles match mode, you have to first play all the way through TagMB (by hitting each lit shot twice, then hitting a roving JP, then hitting the pin scoop for the SJP) and then after you get the SJP in that mode, you have to end to mode by draining out of it, then start TagMB AGAIN in order to start the Tag Titles match mode.

After you start Tag Titles mode, you should also qualify the Royal Rumble (IC Title) mode for when you end the Tag Titles mode, assuming you've already won the US title. You have to progress through the Tag Title mode and get the SJP in order to win the title."

Source:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-wwe-code-discussion-thread-

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-discussion?tu=pinb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.