left_(resized).jpg
Wwe le custom cards.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_1683.JPG
image.jpg
IMG_0252.JPG
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0255.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Figured I would start something for WWE owners. Here are some must-have, easy mods.

Brass shooter rod - matches the LE Trim much better than the stock shooter.

IMG_0254.JPGIMG_0254.JPGIMG_0255.JPGIMG_0255.JPG

Red / White / Blue bands from titan pinball. These make the ring ropes accurate to the 80s/early 90s and look a lot cooler than plain white. For fun I also added them to the rings above the flippers.

Beware - to install these I had to loosen both metal ramps and take all mounting hardware off of the ladder ramp. Be careful! There's lots of sharp metal edges under the plastics. I cut my hands pretty good putting these on.

IMG_0251.JPGIMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0252.JPGIMG_0252.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Which classic wrestlers have you guys had as opponents? I've seen:

Ric Flair
Ricky the dragon Steamboat
Iron Sheik
Rowdy Roddy Piper

#4 9 years ago

Nice!

Here's a good tip - I was getting a ton of bounceouts from the saucer above the left flipper. I dialed in the machine at 6.5 degrees pitch exactly and it's much better now.

Has anyone been able to start the tag team championship match yet?

#5 9 years ago

Btw there is a Stern WrestleMania group on pinside, just saying

#6 9 years ago

This le is hands down way better then the pro; needs code work but has not had one update since release so I am sure there is one right around the corner; should be a killer game when the code is completed

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Which classic wrestlers have you guys had as opponents? I've seen:
Ric Flair
Ricky the dragon Steamboat
Iron Sheik
Rowdy Roddy Piper

Do they have voice clips for all those guys? If anyone figures out how to replace voice clips on Spike - there are so many great dirty ones of Iron Sheik from his appearances on Howard Stern!

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Do they have voice clips for all those guys? If anyone figures out how to replace voice clips on Spike - there are so many great dirty ones of Iron Sheik from his appearances on Howard Stern!

Currently they don't. There aren't even voice clips for your selectable wrestler. I think that this is desperately needed in general, especially during the showboating mode.

#10 9 years ago

I am very curious how well this pin is selling!!

#11 9 years ago

There are actually quite a few things to do in the game, but the code needs a lot of polish.

The referee scoring mode with both control gates open is a blast.

#12 9 years ago

Some more fun stuff about the game:

1. This game will force you to be a lot better about flipper control, given the wider gap between the flippers and the steeper than usual flipper angle. Twilight Zone and Metallica felt like easy mode after playing WWE for an hour or two.
2. There are some really satisfying combos in this game! Ref loop to ramp (can be done from either side), holding the wham arm extended so the ball rolls off of it and goes back to the right flipper, letting the ball roll out of the upper flipper saucer and bounce off of the left sling almost always sends it to the right flipper return for a smooth left ramp shot, etc.
3. Tag team multiball has some really cool dots.
4. There is already some interesting RGB FX for the inserts that have them. Green/purple pulsing for referee knockout multiball. Red-White-Blue pulsing for when a title match is qualified.
5. The 3rd or 4th referee award, referee scoring, makes use of the full orbit gate and is a ton of fun.

#13 8 years ago

Question for those with LE....how often and when does your disc spin? Mine is hardly ever which I assumed was normal until I played the LEs at TPF this weekend and they seemed to spin way more often. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. -Tommy

#14 8 years ago

I really enjoyed the game. Needs some code love, but overall it's a fun game.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Mine is hardly ever which I assumed was normal until I played the LEs at TPF this weekend and they seemed to spin way more often.

It's possible that the LEs at TPF may have been running updated code that hasn't been publicly released yet (which would explain the more frequent disc spins).

Anyone ask them about the software version?

#16 8 years ago

Last update was over a month ago so I am sure it was newer code

#17 8 years ago

Waiting a month for code is nothing with Stern just talk to owners of Star Trek and TWD and Metallica, I'm sure code will get there though so just patience.

#18 8 years ago

For me the disc spins when you pin an opponent but they kick out at a 2 count.

I haven't noticed it spinning at any other time, though I've only seen tag team multiball a few times.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

For me the disc spins when you pin an opponent but they kick out at a 2 count.
I haven't noticed it spinning at any other time, though I've only seen tag team multiball a few times.

Mine is the same.

#20 8 years ago

Ok makes me feel better. Guessing Texas was on new code then. Disc spins way more often. Side not I put up 92 million last night on mine during league play. I was very happy.

#21 8 years ago

Did you notice any voice callouts from the wrestler you picked in the new code?

Showboating needs this!

Also wrestlers should have individual score tables.

Rcade had a great idea that your wrestler should have some impact on game progression like the Drs in Dr Who.

#22 8 years ago

No idea couldn't hear anything in the room anyway.

#23 8 years ago

Ladder prototype for the ladder plastic

image.jpgimage.jpg

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

I've only seen tag team multiball a few times.

How do you start Tag Team? I haven't been sure what I did the few times I got it.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from renodakota:

How do you start Tag Team? I haven't been sure what I did the few times I got it.

when you're NOT in a match, you have to hit the two "tag" targets on either side of the ramps once each, then hit the left saucer twice, then hit any ramp to start the MB.

An important note: you CAN start TagMB before winning the US title, but it wont be for the tag titles until you've gotten the US title. All the title belts are progressive, you have to win the ones before them in order to qualify for it. So you should try to save tagMB until AFTER you've won the US belt, because then it'll be for the tag title and you can then progress to the IC title and so on.

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

when you're NOT in a match, you have to hit the two "tag" targets on either side of the ramps once each, then hit the left saucer twice, then hit any ramp to start the MB.
An important note: you CAN start TagMB before winning the US title, but it wont be for the tag titles until you've gotten the US title. All the title belts are progressive, you have to win the ones before them in order to qualify for it. So you should try to save tagMB until AFTER you've won the US belt, because then it'll be for the tag title and you can then progress to the IC title and so on.

Do you need money in the bank collected to qualify for the tag championship?

Maybe money in the bank will let you skip to the championship match for any belt. However it's not clear to me how you can go for more money in the bank shots other than at the start of a new ball.

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Ladder prototype for the ladder plastic
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Nice! Can you make WWF old style logo stickers for the drop targets?

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Do you need money in the bank collected to qualify for the tag championship?
Maybe money in the bank will let you skip to the championship match for any belt. However it's not clear to me how you can go for more money in the bank shots other than at the start of a new ball.

No, you don't need MITB in order to go for the tag titles.

I'm kinda confused on MITB, actually. You would think that getting MITB would auto-qualify you for whatever the next title belt is but, so far as I can tell, nothing really happens when you get MITB. Maybe theres a certain way to "cash it in", but I haven't figured that out yet. Could be that its just not fully implemented yet?

And yeah. The ONLY way I've seen so far to qualify and get MITB is on the plunge from the skill shot... hopefully that changes.... but I don't know any other legitimate way that you can get to the ladder other than the plunge.

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

This le is hands down way better then the pro; needs code work but has not had one update since release so I am sure there is one right around the corner; should be a killer game when the code is completed

Code release right around the corner? Now that is funny!

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

No, you don't need MITB in order to go for the tag titles.
I'm kinda confused on MITB, actually. You would think that getting MITB would auto-qualify you for whatever the next title belt is but, so far as I can tell, nothing really happens when you get MITB. Maybe theres a certain way to "cash it in", but I haven't figured that out yet. Could be that its just not fully implemented yet?
And yeah. The ONLY way I've seen so far to qualify and get MITB is on the plunge from the skill shot... hopefully that changes.... but I don't know any other legitimate way that you can get to the ladder other than the plunge.

It'll be interesting to see what they do there. There's not really a way to hold balls either, unless the saucer acts as a lock but that won't work for the pro.

Maybe you have to intentionally drain if you qualify another skillshot?

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Code release right around the corner? Now that is funny!

If it's anything like walking dead we will get a pretty decent code release within the next month and then it'll be quiet for a long time. Who knows.

2 weeks later
#32 8 years ago

So noticed tonight my decals are peeling off my cabinet head specifically on right side by new power supply location. Anyone else notice this problem?

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

So noticed tonight my decals are peeling off my cabinet head specifically on right side by new power supply location. Anyone else notice this problem?

Heat of power supply the cause perhaps?

#34 8 years ago

Are there custom cards available yet for this machine?

#35 8 years ago

Just got off phone with stern I told them I suspected it was power supply heat but they said they have gotten a few complaints of sane issue from other owners as well on both sides. They were quick to resolve the problem. Really great support. Obviously wish it wasn't an issue but handles very well by stern.

#36 8 years ago

Does the upper orbit both ways as advertised?

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Does the upper orbit both ways as advertised?

Yes, on the LE the upper orbit gates open up for a Ref Scoring mode. It's pretty awesome, especially when you can consecutively hit ramp after ramp.

#38 8 years ago

Yep just did it tonight it's very satisfying shot to orbit that whole thing.

#39 8 years ago

Right on

Seems when I watch video it never happens

So orbits are only during ref scoring mode?

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Right on
Seems when I watch video it never happens
So orbits are only during ref scoring mode?

Currently. Anything could happen with code. I am hoping that it will be user controllable like the crossover in avengers.

#41 8 years ago

my wwe le pinball comes with 4 balls, but under the locker it said "install 6 balls"...
4 is right?

IMG_1683.JPGIMG_1683.JPG
#43 8 years ago

until someone comes up with better ones, I've made these custom cards for wwe le.
My number is 383, what numbers do you guys have?

left_(resized).jpgleft_(resized).jpg

right_(resized).jpgright_(resized).jpg

#44 8 years ago

The custom cards look great. Mine is number 64

#46 8 years ago

I need to go find a WWE to play ASAP. Does anyone know if Marvin has one in Mi. If not....the Arcade? Who?

Thanks

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

I need to go find a WWE to play ASAP. Does anyone know if Marvin has one in Mi. If not....the Arcade? Who?
Thanks

Pinball Petes in Ann Arbor has WWELE

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Pinball Petes in Ann Arbor has WWELE

Hmmm. Thats not in the cards tomorrow, its a bit far.

#49 8 years ago

With the code update there might well be actual video used during game play now instead of just a slide show. One at PATZ wasn't updated due to how long it would take for the update to be done.

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Hmmm. Thats not in the cards tomorrow, its a bit far.

Also in the lineup:
TWDLE
Mustang LE
XMEN LE
TRON LE
SM
T2
FG
ELVIS
INDY (WMS)
POTC
TSPP
TOM
TAF
MM
MB
STTNG
LOTR
AFM
NASCAR

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-discussion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.