Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 8 years ago

The LE code page for WWE no longer has any code on it. Could they be prepping an update for release?

PS If you hate the theme or the game I really don't want to hear about it.

#2 8 years ago

As much as I'd like some new code, I think it might just be a website bug.

I get the same "TILT! No results found" when I click on TWD Premium code page as well as any of the newer games (KISS & WNBJM).

#3 8 years ago

Sad days are sad

#4 8 years ago

Its because there is a massive 4th of July code update for all new games! Fireworks! Explosions! Happiness for everyone!

I can hope can't I?

#5 8 years ago

would love to hear more hype behind WWE , hope they do a kick ass code update for you guys, so the game can get a little more of a buzz..

#6 8 years ago

It would be nice if they could do a final update for it. Then we will at least know if it is salvageable or not.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Its because there is a massive 4th of July code update for all new games! Fireworks! Explosions! Happiness for everyone!
I can hope can't I?

Stern has released code updates during the big Holliday weekends before. Let's hope this is one of them

#8 8 years ago

WWE has multiple updates coming. I hope we get one soon!

1 month later
#9 8 years ago

I´m thinking about to buy a WM Pin. Has anybody the new Code on the Machine? And how it plays? I´m a WWE Fan so the Theme ist ok for me, but how is it with the Ring? And what is the goal of the Game? Go to Wrestlemania?

1 week later
#10 8 years ago

I played and played and played....But i can only win the United States Championchip. What i must do to win the Tag team Title?

#11 8 years ago

I think you need to get a super jackpot in tag team multiball and then drain down to one ball and the start tag team multiball to begin the title match.

Expect this to change with new code.

#12 8 years ago

any news on the code update ?

#13 8 years ago

I'm hoping they have an update out in time for that Times Square tournament, which would be this week.

#14 8 years ago

O Man I don't know. I mein you Must geht the Money in the Bank an Themen Start Tag Team MultiballMultiball. So i Undestand the Rules. Bunt no Tag Team Title Match Start After that. Did anybody know how to get the Tag Team Title Match. Come on Stern this ist top Hard to Start. Maybe i'm to Bad in Play? I don't think so. Has anybody get the TT Title?

#15 8 years ago

How about some suggestions for the code?

I hear the update wont be for a couple months.....

Since I have limited play, does the top ring in an LE use the targets the best way?

Could they be progressive.....Like hit lit ones, hit in sequence, or hit the wrong one, and you are out,
sling flippers stop?

Points for a skilled hit from the knockoff ramp, so that you want to use this more?

What do you guys think will help make this better?

Anyone else mess with Pinball Browser on this?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-code-incoming and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.