IMG_7465 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8062 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8198 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240313_180544714 (resized).jpg
IMG_5638 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (4 years ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Habermania (4 years ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trooper11040.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1414 4 years ago

Just got LE #157 today. Was there a certificate enclosed with these? If so we didn’t get one...

#1416 4 years ago
Quoted from mjruser:

How long ago did you order?

Around when it was announced and we got it today. It’s born on date was 2 days ago

#1419 4 years ago

Here is the LE we got today!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#1425 4 years ago

so I’ll ask again...lol. Did any LE owners get a certificate??

#1513 4 years ago

Getting a switch error on D05, Elevated Diverter...not having the manual, I have no clue where this one is. Anyone know?

#1518 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Diverter under the little building on the left ramp. Goes down to divert the ball and up to let ball go by.
LTG : )

Got it. Thank you!

#1527 4 years ago

Any ideas on this error? Its my dads machine and I’m not there to help him unfortunately...could this be the dreaded trough board issue?
95704DD4-874D-44A7-9D5F-F314C906CC2F (resized).jpeg95704DD4-874D-44A7-9D5F-F314C906CC2F (resized).jpeg

#1529 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Check the power connectors and switch connector on the trough opto boards - wiggle them like you would a loose tooth - see if you've got a loose or bad connection.

I’m running to his house probably in a few hours. I just hope it’s as simple as a connection and not a bad opto board. This is is first pin so trying to explain stuff over FaceTime can be challenging lol

#1531 4 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Helping parents with technology is so fun!

It’s something. Good thing he only lives up the road about 10 minutes lol

#1534 4 years ago

So if I remove the 6th ball, the trough error goes away...obviously it’s a bad board

#1612 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I'm putting it up for a JP Premium. I'm really turned of by JJPs with the trough board/ball issue that it shipped with. Although they did ship out a replacement that took over a week to get here (the 300lb game only took 2 days), the fact they make you pay for shipping to return the defective trough or they'll charge you for the replacement part just doesn't sit right. After buying 7 (soon to be 8 ) Sterns NIB and 2 CGC remakes NIB without any issue, this just left a sour taste in my mouth. It's still a fun game that has the best flow around and good strategy once you understand the rules. Luckily mine hasn't had the diverter issue, I haven't noticed one bounce back or reject.

That really sucks about having to send back the trough on your dime. My dad has the trough issue also and they sent out new boards. They should hopefully be here sometime this week.

#1634 4 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Is this a Jersey Jack accessory that can be added to any of the more modern standard editions? How much did it run?
Up to this point my JJP machines have been LEs. However, this is the first machine where I may consider standard as long as I can add headphone support in a clean way.

It can be added directly from jjp. I asked about it last week and here is the email from JJP:
“Hello Dan,
Part number 99-030009-00 Headphone Jack Assy-Price-$43.99
Part number 19-003115-01-Headphone Jack Harness-Price- $39.99
Plus shipping and handling”

#1637 4 years ago
Quoted from inverted1:

I like the oompah's, and was hoping to find some 3D models of them to print. There are a few things on thingiverse, but no oompa's. I printed a couple of these wonka W's.[quoted image]

Ohhh I may make these on my cnc machine!!

#1638 4 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

Beware their shipping and handling fees. Apparently they ONLY use UPS. I got quoted $22 in shipping fees when I tried to buy a $20 ball cap from them.

Yea that’s a bit insane!!

#1764 4 years ago

So today, the Gobstopper just decided to stop working...made some slight grinding sound and stopped...ugh...anyone else experience this?

#1767 4 years ago
Quoted from mitgrad93:

Just got my Wonka LE on Friday. Set it up on Saturday. It worked great for all of two hours until I got the opto problem that a few people have been reporting (Trough error: All optos active). Now it's essentially unplayable (unless someone has a suggestion on how to work around this failure until JJP sends me a replacement board).
What a huge disappointment. I've been waiting for this machine for months, only to have it crap out after less than 20 games. Hopefully JJP is learning from this failure and will incorporate a check for this failure this into their QA process.[quoted image]

unfortunley happened to a lot of machines...the fix is to remove the 2 opto boards and re-flow the solder on every LED and connector...will be up and running again in 20 mins! Its a workaround that will work and just keep the spare boards for a rainy day

#1807 4 years ago

Anyone know what to look for to figure out why the gobstopper stopped spinning?

#1831 4 years ago

Ive emailed Shannan twice in the last week without response...is there anyone else to contact at JJP regarding parts?

#1863 4 years ago

I’ve sent Shannan two emails and Frank one with no responses. What is going on over at JJP???

#1867 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Shannan was out for a bit and just got back today. Email them again.
LTG : )

I’ve emailed Frank as well. No response

#1869 4 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

See my above message.

Going to call here in a few. Thank you

1 week later
#2181 4 years ago

Does anyone’s Wonka have an odd boot up sequence? When we turn it on, it will turn on, start booting up, then then off, then back on quickly, loud pop, etc...is this normal?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trooper11040.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside?tu=trooper11040 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.