IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_7855 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6910 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7465 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8062 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (5 years ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Habermania (4 years ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_keefer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1142 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Good news! Putting on 1.06 ISO did not nuke settings

Yes this is a new feature in isos going forward. There are screen prompts if you want to reset them, but it doesn't happen by default anymore. The current potc ISO supports this as well (for future ISO installs, it doesn't magically work on current setups).

4 weeks later
#1942 4 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Is there a setting I can change to retain the locked balls even after a shutdown?

No, we need to ensure the optos are working correctly when the game powers up, that's why we kick them out.

1 week later
#2100 4 years ago
Quoted from jlatko:

"right ramp to left orbit to center ramp to right orbit" according to the rulesheet wiki.

By default, the first Augustus combo is right ramp->left orbit. The second one is left ramp->right ramp->left orbit. I do believe the center ramp gets added for the 3rd one, but no one ever gets that far in the office.

Quoted from adamross:

Can anyone advise how to update 1.08 to 1.13? All I see on JJP website is the delta upgrade from 1.06.

It'll work for 1.06 and anything later. Any of our delta updates that specify a minimum version will work on anything later.

1 week later
#2316 4 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Will they be adding any modes or anything to the game or it is complete as it stands?

What else are we going to add? To a game that has

* Welcome to the Factory
* Inventing Room
* Fizzy Lifting Drink Room
* Golden Egg Room
* 2x scoring
* 3x scoring
* 4x scoring
* 5x scoring
* Slugworth MB
* 2x Wonka Bars
* Super Spinner
* Collect Augustus
* Collect Mike
* Collect Violet
* Wonkatania Mania
* Wonka Wash Frenzy
* Wonka Store Room
* Oompa Loompa Hurry Up
* World Record Gum Chewing
* Dots Dots Dots
* The Candy Man
* Unlimited Kickback
* Wonka Bar Craze
* Gobstopper MB
* Kid MB
* Wonkavator MB
* Oompa Loompa Odyssey
* Wonka's Office
* Most Secret Machine
* Pure Imagination

[Which you can stack 13 of those at once, BTW.]

Plus around a dozen other awards from small points to light extra ball to giant wizard mode instant bonus. And tons of secret stuff no one seems to have discovered yet.

What the hell else do you want us to put in this game??

WYSIWYG

unacceptable.gifunacceptable.gif
#2334 4 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

Some oompah loompah quotes? Either during oompah loompah Odessey or a phase instead of the odd timed quotes when in pops.

Do you seriously think we left that out because we're idiots or do you think that we probably tried and weren't allowed to?

1 month later
#2878 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Does anyone know if the undercabinet lighting changes colors? For example, green during Slugworth, etc...that would be awesome.

Topper lighting yes, bottomer no (just red).

2 weeks later
#3080 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

That would be something new to pinball

Actually, it's really really OLD. And it probably would've happened if we could've presented it in a more understandable way.

#3136 4 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

Is it normal for Wonka to take 5 minutes to boot? My WOZ and Hobbit both take about 45 seconds. My Wonka takes consistently about 5 minutes.

If, after it takes so long to boot, you could mail me a log dump, that would be appreciated.

7 months later
#5431 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I believe there is. I've seen phantom blackouts myself when adjusting the clock. My theory is that it gets a sleep timer out of sync on the display.

Like your experience, it never recurred after a reboot.

It's an os or driver level thing we haven't figured out yet. For the record, you can hook up a keyboard and press any key and it will come back (that's mainly how we know it's not us).

Quoted from parsonsaj:

OK another thing I've had happen now more than once... The game tilts with no prior warning, even though I have the warning count set to 3 and have it set to per-ball instead of per-game.

Haven't heard anything about this. My only suggestion offhand is make sure it really is on per ball.

11 months later
#8872 2 years ago

Just a quick plug to suggest joining our telegram group so you can provide feedback directly to the people working on it! Thanks!

#8876 2 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

What’s the telegram group and where do we find it?

Mail your telegram userid to [email protected] and we'll add you. It was clearly listed in the T&C you agreed to when you enabled the beta channel. You read that, right? Right?

2 months later
#9283 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

You rolled Wonka?? Thats possible?

Display-rolled. Despite our generally lower scoring, we keep track of scores with 64-bit numbers which means technically the score rolls around 18,000,000,000,000,000,000.

1 month later
#9500 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Does this require a firmware update to the game?

Yes, it'll be available today if it isn't already.

#9532 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

pinball_keefer - My game crashed and rebooted on me when I was playing "Store room". I have never had a crash since I updated to this latest version (2.01?)

If you want to email us a log dump, we'll take a look at it. Haven't heard of any crashes in beta. You can email it to [email protected]

Quoted from NightTrain:

I also think I may have a bad trough switch or something going on. The game kept kicking two balls and even tried three into the shooter lane. Also, after a plunge to start a ball, I had gobstopper multiball start on it's own. The game also kept killing the flippers when I still had two balls in play. Guessing I have some trough switches registering that all balls are in the trough. I never had this issue until this last update though. Strange.

Check both the trough and the gobstopper trough. Maybe hit the playfield and see if anything is going off. Also, the latest version should now let you hit + in switch test to run the shaker to help with that.

Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Update failed again.

Can you help me?

Support should be able to help you. The USB drive certainly looks OK at a glance.

Beta opt in is under diag->full->utilities->network settings->advanced settings.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 64.00
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 25.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.99
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_keefer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside?tu=pinball_keefer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.