IMG_2445 (resized).jpeg
wonka (resized).jpg
ca1d7f7e-8a2b-4029-af32-f724544015c9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5842.jpeg
IMG_5849.jpeg
IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_7855 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (5 years ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Habermania (4 years ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pballjunkie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1512 4 years ago

Joined the club today. #160 LE is set up and on location here in Florence,KY at Comics2games. This game is amazing and alot of fun. Are we crazy for not doing a SE instead, no not really when all the kids to adults light up when they play it and how great it looks and shoots. It came with 1.09 loaded just remember to check in the menu for virtual lock turned on for wonkavator and switch it to shared to keep the locked balls up on the device.

FB_IMG_1564783533793 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1564783533793 (resized).jpg
#1516 4 years ago

They dont require the virtual lock on wonkavator but if its turned on it will not keep the balls in the wonkavator but rather load a ball in and then release it back down and light a green light in the wonkavator showing a virtual ball is locked vs having the balls stay in the device until the 3 ball multi ball is engaged.

#1517 4 years ago

Its turned on and off in the menu under settings it's not a code issue just an option to select between.

5 months later
#4070 4 years ago

I have an LE version and I started having an unusual issue happening randomly during games (not consistent back to back games) where the ball will be in play lets say on a ramp(doesn't matter which) or shooting a shot off a flipper and the turn will just end like I drained a ball but I haven't. Naturally the ball will as my turn is over drain down and it will start the next ball. It has happened on ball 1,2,and 3, has happened during multiballs as well. I check matrix switch list nothing unusual there no errors. Is this something in the trough or where do I start to look, any thoughts?

#4072 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

For a start I'd turn the game off and reseat the ball trough opto board connectors.
LTG : )

Thanks I will try that 1st thing in the morning at the shop and let u know what I find.

#4092 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Widen the pins on the two pin ball trough opto connector just a little (the other side is a 3 pin connector). This is the one that most commonly causes what you're seeing, and if the pins are a little wider, it lets the connector grab it better.

So I checked the two pin connector was relatively secure, emptied balls out of trough and replaced back one by one in test mode all optos lit up correctly and stayed lit. Played a game again, put a ball up in wonkavator and on ball 2 it did it again. Opened it back up and found the #6 opto on the trough ( its ball still in the wonkavator) had come loose and when u touched it barely it would turn on and off in the menu test mode. Vibration from shaker motor is when it happened most or when rapidly flipping the flippers. JJP support top notch as always to the rescue with a replacement and we are going to be as good as new. Thanks everybody for your insight. We all love this game and are addicted to the just one more game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pballjunkie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside?tu=pballjunkie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.