IMG_6225 (resized).jpg
IMG_6205 (resized).jpg
IMG_6204 (resized).jpg
IMG_6203 (resized).jpg
IMG_4527 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4528 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2045 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (4 years ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Habermania (4 years ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pascal-pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#113 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I was considering hopping on a plane to MGC to try Wonka, but the Friday preview tickets are sold out.

You can take a plane to France. Jack and willy wonka pin will be there this weekend at Flip Expo in Le Treport.

6 months later
#2977 4 years ago

Where can I find my Willy Wonka Le numbered plate to attach above the screen?
I can't find it.

#2980 4 years ago
Quoted from erniebh:

We can't stop playing!!

Mine was in a separate white padded envelope.

Where? In the coinbox?

#2999 4 years ago

Is there a fix for the ball not rolling from the "most secret machine"-lock tot the kicker in the shooterlane?

#3019 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

U can also contact jjp to get the plastic protector they added once le started shipping.

Can someone show me a picture of that plastic? I would make one to protect my game. So I can play when I am waiting for a plastic from jjp.

#3030 4 years ago

Has anyone put an extra spotlight on his game to light up the center playfield?
Where can I get 6v for my spotlight?

#3092 4 years ago

I see that some ledboards has empty "spotlight" connectors.
Is it possible to plug some extra spotlights in these boards?
I would like to ad 2 extra spotlights to light up the middle playfield.

#3096 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I don't think it will work right. You can tap into the existing spots, they are all on the same board, but dont think you can plug into the other boards where there are open headers labeled "spotlight" and get a steady light. I've tested it and haven't had good results.

maybe some of the modders can make this?
2 small white spots/leds with an Y-splitter to hook up on the other spots/leds.

1 week later
#3234 4 years ago

My camera led never works.
also not in lamp test.
Is it connected correct to the board?
thx

jjpled (resized).pngjjpled (resized).png
#3246 4 years ago
Quoted from crobby:

New guy question since my machine seems to have the same issue: What's the best way to get the wire out of and back into that connector?
Thanks.

use a very very small screwdriver.
you must lift a lip from the plastic connector to pull out the wire and the pin. If you lift the lip, this will go easy.
now just slide the pin with the wire in the correct place of the connector.
that's it !!

#3265 4 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Just recieved my second Wonka this one being an upgrade Le. I would recommend a mother level of QC and tracking for each QC inspector like other pinball companies do. For example my SE had 6 of the GI string lamps miss routed. Meaning left side outlane and slightly GI were plugged in the wrong spot. I noticed because the color changing GI and the extra ball light between the flippers lit without reason. My front decal was crinkled around the coin door bolts and shooter. They did send a replacement decal but it too was folded (no kidding folded have pictures) and the second replacement too was folded. Moving on to my LE -same issue to a lesser extent at the coin door. Bigger issue is my LE plaque cannot be installed due to the mounting hardware you scew it to (assuming t-nuts) are missing. My shaker sound like like something is rubbing inside. The game is a dream theme for me and my family the build quality control is lacking on these expensive toys.
Last note 20 games in my mylar around the gobstopper shot is separating at each dimple. Where the two molars meet in the picture.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

My game is also missing the t-nuts in the backbox to mount the LE plate.

#3309 4 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

So I got my le sitting next to potc and DI. Wonka seems really dark with lights off.so much I cant follow the ball that well.
The middle and back of the machine is dim. What are you guys using for extra lighting ? I am not a fan of pin stadiums . Anyone ? Thx

I’m going to ad a few spotlights

#3328 4 years ago

I added 2 spotlights on the slingshots. But there was a lot of reflexion in the backglass (display) so I have removed them.

#3362 4 years ago

How do you get wonkas office and most secret machine wizard mode?

1 week later
#3412 4 years ago

has anyone put extra ledstips in the backbox?
I would like to illuminate around the screen with white led strips (no RGB)
how easy is this?

#3419 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Mine has this

you did it yourself?

2 weeks later
#3523 4 years ago
Quoted from Agima2000:

Yes, that is not understandable.
The LED strip costs a dollar, and the camera cover so that the light is not reflected 50 cents.

did you made it yourself or did you bought this as a complete mod?

4 weeks later
#3784 4 years ago
Quoted from Weedlum:

No, that’s Oompa Loompa hurry up. Odyssey is the first golden ticket mode. They’re listed on a column in the background on the screen. You’ll see a spotlight shining on the one that’s lit. The third reward is Wanka’s Stash. Gives you 100 Wonka Bars and 200 candy for the candy jar if I remember correctly. I’ve only gotten it twice, so I’m not positive about the amounts.

"• Oompa Loompa Odyssey - This mode is qualified at the center loop after one Golden Ticket has been collected and no other modes are in progress. "

1 week later
#3966 4 years ago

has anyone made a plastic to put on the right ramp?
I have an original one from JJP, but it's very big.

#4000 4 years ago

thanks for the info, but I will not pay 13 euro shipping for a 15 euro plastic

2 weeks later
#4303 4 years ago

I have a problem with my WWLE.
During gameplay the machine shoots random a second ball in play.
I have checked the ball trough opto’s and connectors. Everything looks ok.

Any help?

7 months later
#6053 3 years ago

I hava a question:

when 3 balls are locked in my wonkavator, and the machine ejects the locked balls, the first ball comes in play but the second ball gets stuck (see picture)
The second and third ball will come into play after a ball search.
what can I do about this?
thx

IMG_4174 (resized).JPGIMG_4174 (resized).JPG
#6057 3 years ago

Thanks folks !!!

#6081 3 years ago
Quoted from Bbear:

Well... after one year, I just moved that optional “cheater post” to the higher position. I am shocked how much of difference that makes!.

I did the same after 10 months. It's better now!

#6108 3 years ago

Has anyone a fix for the SDTM from the popbumpers?

10 months later
#9264 2 years ago

Are the high scores gone after the update?

#9295 2 years ago

I did the delta update (eu mirror)
Aftel succesfull instal I get this over and over…

Who can help me…

2C14AEA6-7B62-4EF7-91EE-0DF1082544AB (resized).jpeg2C14AEA6-7B62-4EF7-91EE-0DF1082544AB (resized).jpeg
#9299 2 years ago

I did a full install. It was succesfull.
But I still get some weird screens during the start up.

4EE478DC-310D-4F82-80A7-FB91E78B016B (resized).jpeg4EE478DC-310D-4F82-80A7-FB91E78B016B (resized).jpeg27105D4A-C1D7-4595-AFB1-EE8446A2C83A (resized).jpeg27105D4A-C1D7-4595-AFB1-EE8446A2C83A (resized).jpegE0C849E9-59D4-48A6-81AB-989B5E6BFFE5 (resized).jpegE0C849E9-59D4-48A6-81AB-989B5E6BFFE5 (resized).jpeg
#9318 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

Great to see zaphX back!
Would love to understand the best way to play "collect bonus". What's the strategy to get most points? Thanks in advance.

Get a lot of wonka bars and hit the gobstopper for bonus multiplier. Then collect bonus = Wonka bars x 250k x bonus multiplier.

#9347 2 years ago

I think the 2.0 software is super !!!
And Slugworth Multiball is also a lot better !!!
Great job !!

1 month later
#9638 2 years ago

Hi,
Is there a JJP-wifi-scorebit tutorial somewhere?
I would like to try scorebit on my wonka but I am a network-noob.
Thx

#9644 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

No problem (it's Scorbit btw, no "e"), happy to help out!
There are essentially three steps to making it work, and for Steps 2 and 3, I'll post a link at the end with a tutorial. (I should also just post a video of this.)
** Step 1: Connect the game to WiFi **
- Make sure your game has the latest Wonka code! If it's been a while, go here and update it:
https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/support/
- Ensure your game has the WiFi dongle plugged into the USB extension inside the coin door area. If not, you can buy one here:
amazon.com link »
- In the Wonka game menu, go to Full Menu > Utilities > Network > Set Wifi Network and choose your WiFi, and save.
- In the same area, go to Network > Set WiFi Password and set your password, and save.
- Finally go to Network > Connect to Wifi. Once it's connected, you can go to Step 2.
** Step 2: Download the Scorbit app and create a free account **
- You can do this a multitude of ways, but a simple way is to click this link on your mobile phone:
https://scorbit.link
** Step 3: Connect to Scorbit and Start Playing **
- In the Wonka game menu, go to Full Menu > Utilities > Scorbit Settings > Connect. You should see a big QR code and a message "Connect to Scorbit."
- Take your app, and press the QR code symbol on the upper right of the app. You can also do this from your camera app or any QR code scanner.
- Follow the instructions as the app connects your game to the Scorbit platform.
To actually play, hit the big S on the bottom of the app. If you set your venue location correctly in Step 3, it should list your venue or the machine. Click on the machine (Wonka) and it should say Waiting to Start... Press start on the game, and while playing, or after, tap the "Player 1" slot and it will connect. You'll see your name on the actual game screen as you play, and achievements will work!
Here is are two slightly out of date but useful tutorial documents:
Activating a Jersey Jack game:
https://support.scorbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360056606854-Activating-a-Jersey-Jack-Pinball-Machine-on-the-Scorbit-Platform
Using the Scorbit app with a JJP game:
https://support.scorbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360059013733-Jersey-Jack-Pinball-Scorbit-Players-Guide
I hope that helps!
-Jay

Thanks a lot !!!!!

#9661 2 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Does 2.02 update have any actual game play changes, lighting ect....i am running 1.33 now

Hey man, update to the latest version. It’ s way better !!!

#9682 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

No problem (it's Scorbit btw, no "e"), happy to help out!
There are essentially three steps to making it work, and for Steps 2 and 3, I'll post a link at the end with a tutorial. (I should also just post a video of this.)
** Step 1: Connect the game to WiFi **
- Make sure your game has the latest Wonka code! If it's been a while, go here and update it:
https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/support/
- Ensure your game has the WiFi dongle plugged into the USB extension inside the coin door area. If not, you can buy one here:
amazon.com link »
- In the Wonka game menu, go to Full Menu > Utilities > Network > Set Wifi Network and choose your WiFi, and save.
- In the same area, go to Network > Set WiFi Password and set your password, and save.
- Finally go to Network > Connect to Wifi. Once it's connected, you can go to Step 2.
** Step 2: Download the Scorbit app and create a free account **
- You can do this a multitude of ways, but a simple way is to click this link on your mobile phone:
https://scorbit.link
** Step 3: Connect to Scorbit and Start Playing **
- In the Wonka game menu, go to Full Menu > Utilities > Scorbit Settings > Connect. You should see a big QR code and a message "Connect to Scorbit."
- Take your app, and press the QR code symbol on the upper right of the app. You can also do this from your camera app or any QR code scanner.
- Follow the instructions as the app connects your game to the Scorbit platform.
To actually play, hit the big S on the bottom of the app. If you set your venue location correctly in Step 3, it should list your venue or the machine. Click on the machine (Wonka) and it should say Waiting to Start... Press start on the game, and while playing, or after, tap the "Player 1" slot and it will connect. You'll see your name on the actual game screen as you play, and achievements will work!
Here is are two slightly out of date but useful tutorial documents:
Activating a Jersey Jack game:
https://support.scorbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360056606854-Activating-a-Jersey-Jack-Pinball-Machine-on-the-Scorbit-Platform
Using the Scorbit app with a JJP game:
https://support.scorbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360059013733-Jersey-Jack-Pinball-Scorbit-Players-Guide
I hope that helps!
-Jay

this works perfect !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Brownsburg, IN
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball
Decorations
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 32.99
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 64.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Satellite Beach, FL
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 91.00
$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pascal-pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside?tu=pascal-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.