IMG_7951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6910 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7465 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8062 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8198 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (5 years ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Habermania (4 years ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider outlanes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#795 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

And btw, the game is fantastic, you will love it. You really need to play it in a home environment where you can hear the call outs, appreciate the light show and feel the flow. It’s classic Lawlor, great flowing ramp shots. The modes are really well done and I think it integrates well. Kid Multiball, Oompa Loompa odyssey, lots of cool stuff. I don’t get the disappointment I hear from some people. There are also no flipper power issues. The game has the light show of woz and shoots like DI.

That might be the best description of this game I've heard.

1 week later
#1034 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I’m getting a SE soon.You guys that have had one for awhile tell me why I made the right choice or should I have waited for something else?

I had a CE ordered, played it at the show and went to a standard. I prefer the art on the back glass on the standard. I've always been iffy on invisiglass and shakers are game to game for me.

This standard at 7500, for me is the best value in pinball. (Man it sounds funny to say 7500 is a value) The black armor is great, they even clearcoared the side art so it almost looks like radicals.

It's an excellent machine, I've owned le's for my other jjp games, this time I liked the standard, and still love it

#1054 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Does the game ship with the rubber for the post? I dont recall seeing that. I just recall seeing the post and the washer, no rubber.

It did in mine, but it was a larger rubber than on the inlane posts which makes the ball stick. If it was the same as inlane I'm pretty sure itd clear.

2 weeks later
#1413 4 years ago

On my stream today I had a couple cool magnet effects that moved the ball 45 degrees or more, pretty neat for mini magnets.

1 week later
#1808 4 years ago
Quoted from Trooper11040:

Anyone know what to look for to figure out why the gobstopper stopped spinning?

I'd first try the tests in the menu and see if those provide any insight.

1 week later
#2130 4 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Sorry folks I didn’t mean to sound like a downer, I have played the game and it’s a blast! It’s just sad to me that my 90’s Bally Williams are more solid / reliable than playfields made in 2019??
not to get off topic cheers to you all and we just got one at a location near me and I’m heading to play it today!

It's frustrating for sure, I just dont see why it's in a Wonka thread when every manufacturer that isnt cgc has the same issue.

Its industry wide

#2132 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I have not heard of any play field problems with AP games. My Oktoberfest game has the.best play field of any of my collection of 6 relatively new games.

That's fair, honestly I forgot about ap.

So stern, jjp and spooky all have the issues.

#2139 4 years ago

I havent made it past 2 tickets sadly.

#2176 4 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I'm having an issue with the Wonkavator multi ball on my LE. When multi ball is triggered, the white nylon shaft retracts and the first ball deploys, but the second ball hangs up - it looks like the shaft retracts but returns too soon before the second ball deploys. Once the first ball drains, a ball search begins and the second and third balls go into play as normal. Is there a way to adjust the timing on the nylon shaft or is there another fix?
Thanks!

Yup it's in the settings. Buddy if mine had same issue and it solved it no worries.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 32.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
$ 25.50
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider outlanes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside?tu=outlanes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.