IMG_2445 (resized).jpeg
wonka (resized).jpg
ca1d7f7e-8a2b-4029-af32-f724544015c9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5842.jpeg
IMG_5849.jpeg
IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_7855 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (5 years ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Habermania (4 years ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mightyripples.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4838 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

What's the difference between hitting the factory ramp vs. the factory stand up target? I haven't noticed any difference.

If you go over the “factory” rollover in the left inlane when it’s lit, then hit the factory stand-up target, it will spot the rest of the W-O-N-K-A letters on the tower for you, whereas the ramp will always give 1 letter everytime it’s hit. I think that’s the only difference between the two. Well, the ramp is also safer haha..

1 month later
#5306 3 years ago

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on opto switch #006 in the trough staying active sometimes and being inactive other times, pretty sure this is why the game keeps shooting balls into play randomly one after another, any ideas? This is the one that sits a little above the first ball in the trough that has an oval hole instead. I’ve checked the wires and I get the error “all optos active: please check wires and 12V power supply”. Thanks!

3 months later
#5884 3 years ago
Quoted from JellyNeck:

Does anyones Gobstopper VUK hit so hard that it bounces into the playfield instead of staying in the shooter lane? I reduced the vuk strength and it hasn't happened since, just curious.

This happened to me yesterday when I was playing Oompa Loompa Odyssey and the ball saver shut off after the ball bounced off the wall into the right outline and it kicked me out of the mode. It was funny but I adjusted the setting also after the game.

4 weeks later
#6012 3 years ago

Wonkavator Multiball golden ticket:

Level 1: any 6 shots lit that are yellow and blue, all shots stay lit till you open the gobstopper hole and lock a ball in there. Then collect super jackpot on the spinner sending you to level 2.

Level 2: any 6 shots lit yellow and blue, shots are not lit after hit the first time. Forcing you to hit 6 different shots on the playfield, until you open the gobstopper hole and lock another ball/ collect the super jackpot on the upper right spinner again sending you to level 3

Level 3: works like level 2 except after every shot you hit, you must then hit the captive ball (which will flash yellow and blue) so I believe this comes out to be 12 total shots then gobstopper and collect the super to collect the golden ticket

Remaining shots left to hit and what level you are currently on should be displayed on the Wonka vision screen so you can keep track of where you are in the multiball.

Hope this helps!

3 weeks later
#6230 3 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

Considering pinstadiums on my wonka LE ..yea or nea?
Don’t want to lose the great light show, but MAN this playfield is dark!

I highly recommend pinstadiums on this game, it’s beautiful and doesn’t really take away from the light show (in my opinion)

#6250 3 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

Glad to hear that! Just ordered a set while he’s running the expo2020 promo. Good through oct 17.
My concern is the tolerance between the play field and the magnets when you raise the play field.
I fear there is VERY little room and the play field will scrape the magnet strips off when I raise it.
Hoping for the best!

It’s a tight fit, but it works!

3 weeks later
#6574 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

For the Golden Ticket inserts on the lower playfield.. Do each one represent a specific ticket, or is it simply that the first one you unlock, shows the first ticket lit?

Each of the golden tickets inserts on the playfield correspond specifically to a golden ticket. The far left one is the gumball golden ticket (found in the candy jar). I’m not 100% but I think my guess is really close here.

So from left to right it would be something like:

Gumball, gobstopper, kid, factory tour, wonkavator.

OR

Gumball, gobstopper, factory tour, kid, Wonkavator

#6596 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

So, for each kid, there are 5 jackpots, a double jackpot and a super jackpot? Or is it saying you need to do a jackpot for each individual kid..?

So you have to get 1 jackpot of every kid, then a super jackpot (which is lit after collecting 5 kid jackpots in a single kid multi ball), and a double jackpot (the upper middle ramp shot at least 1x) a total of 7 shots, but it can be very difficult cause you must get them while staying in multiball. As long as you hit the kids specific jackpot 1x while they are in your kid multiball, you have collected their jackpot.

Hope this helps!

#6601 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Wow, and that all has to be done during the same multiball? So essentially, you need to have all 5 kids qualified, then kid multiball for all 5 kids to try and earn this? Sounds impossible ha.

You can get each kid individually, but it must be in that multiball that you get your kids who are qualified (tells you which ones and what to shoot on the Wonka vision screen). Progress does carry over throughout all of the game. I personally like to try running 2 kids at a time so I don’t get stressed having 6 balls and having everything to shoot. After you play through each of the kids you can re-qualify them and get their jackpots if you missed them on the first time around. The trickiest one is the super jackpot cause you must hit 5 kid jackpots in one kid multiball then hit the kid multi ball target (flash rainbow colors) to collect the super. If you miss it, it does not carry over and you must collect 5 kid jackpots again from the top the next time you start kid multiball.

2 weeks later
1 month later
#7285 3 years ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

Any Wonka mods to stop this ball trap?
[quoted image]

There are two screws holding the camera Oompa Loompa in place underneath connected to the captive ball area and they have sliders so you can move it fowards and back, I would just try adjusting it back and see if that gets rid of the gap. Good luck!

4 months later
#8889 2 years ago

My game has been stuck on this screen for over an hour, I’ve pressed every button and I can’t get out of the screen and I don’t feel like I should restart it. Any advice?

E09F803E-CC49-4CE0-9996-41C676D6DB51 (resized).jpegE09F803E-CC49-4CE0-9996-41C676D6DB51 (resized).jpeg
#8898 2 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

What did you end up doing? Did the update go through?

I ended up restarting the game after getting LTGs stamp of approval. It was just reverted back to 1.34, what it was at

Quoted from chillme:

Are you updating via WiFi? If so, 1.34 had a bug that would prevent the install from ever finishing. You need to update to 1.38 via USB.
The bug was fixed in 1.35
=== Core Code
* fixed bug that caused games on v01.34 to not be able to update over wifi.
owners with games on that version can download the USB update from our
website to get the game to update

This explains a lot, thank you! I’ll update to 1.38 via usb stick, thanks again!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

9,600 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (OBO)
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mightyripples.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside?tu=mightyripples and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.