IMG_6225 (resized).jpg
IMG_6205 (resized).jpg
IMG_6204 (resized).jpg
IMG_6203 (resized).jpg
IMG_4527 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4528 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2045 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (4 years ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Habermania (4 years ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingbw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#289 4 years ago

My wife & I played all the versions at the reveal and for the next couple of days at MGC off and on (several times). Met some of you fellow pinheads and that was pretty cool to compare notes on this one in person. For those that really like DI, this "kind of" has the same feel and emotion to it. Same designer and coder (I was told Ted was lead at the reveal … maybe not since others say Joe). This is not like JJPOTC and TH with the theatrical lights, sounds, and call outs that pull you right in. Like DI, it is more of a happy, fun game that you want to play again … and that every few games just kicks your butt with SDTM returns from missed shots. Like Pat said at the reveal … not too hard, but not too easy either. I hope that they improve the music to be more dramatic at critical times and more call outs, maybe a little heckling too please.

I think for locations, the standard would be the one to go with. I didn't see anyone while I was there get the wonkavator multiball. That is real tough if you look at the rules. So it's not "real" important game play wise for locations that don't usually have tournament type players there. For home use, I think the extras for the LE make it worth while. Like someone else posted, I want the complete playfield with all of the gadgets and gizmos possible. I will have to learn how to get that wonkavator. The CE was nice, but not $3K more nice for us. We are in for an LE, but not a rush.

We met and talked to Pat's wife at the reveal too. She's very nice and talked with us for 5 minutes or so. Shhh - she said Pat has already started the drawings for his next game. She said that he really enjoys this work again and will be staying put at JJP for a while. A very nice conversation. All (or most) JJP people are sociable and that is great for us customers. It adds to the pin hunt experience.

#300 4 years ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

they also have oktoberfest

That one at Level 257 crash rebooted on us a couple of times last Thursday. Needs your latest update.

We've still got about 45 plays left on our play card there. My wife wants to go back there and spend another day there when Wonka shows up. Post updates on that please. It's only 4 hours down the road.

#313 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

The LED lights and shows, and those tiny little "candy" LEDs are amazing. When you get into certain modes and they light up and do their LED dance, it's so awesome in person.

Whoever it is at JJP that is coding the sweeps in these lighting arrays is getting really good at it. There would be a sweep of lights for a second or two on all inserts toward or away from some target that you hit during game play, then they return back to normal. That's adding a classy touch to it.

#326 4 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Man I REALLY want multi-colored balls (gobstopper) balls to be a thing!!

I asked Eric about that. Currently there isn't a good technically sound way to detect the color on the pinballs reliably - for the colors to be interactive with the game. The TZ powerball is detected by a device that checks if the ball can be attracted to a magnet. The TZ powerball is ceramic so it does not attract to the magnet and that is how it is detected in the game at launch. I thought that was interesting.

#338 4 years ago
Quoted from Breger1:

Did any of the games at the reveal not have the wonkavator, as the SE will not? I'm in on SE and wanted to make sure it wasn't a huge feature that will be missing, besides the whole physical lock. I know the lighting in the corner will be less.

I know that a few people got a wonkavator lock, didn't see one happen myself, probably one on a stream. No one that I saw playing got the wonkavator multiball. It's something that you won't see very often unless you play with some really good players ... or unless new code makes it easier.

#384 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Joe@PinballStar said I am likely to end up on the second run of LE's. I am fine either way. I am hoping there will be one at GSPF to play, otherwise, does anyone have a list of other shows the pin would be expected to make?

From what I have been told, it will NOT be at PATZ, VFW, or Replay Fx.

#387 4 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Multiples games will be at Pintastic! Along with Charlie, Veruca Salt and Mike TV. Join in on the fun, get your WW kids meet and greet package or just come see them in the vendor hall and attend there Q and A seminar on the making of Willy Wonka.

Really wish we could, but that's quite a drive for us (who don't like to fly). Maybe skip Replay Fx next year for Toy Story at Pintastic and take one of those home from the factory.

1 month later
#483 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Fantastic news! Jack and Co are certainly heading in the right direction, and a little birdie told me Jack just flew out to Vegas for the licensing expo which should bode well for jjps future in this business.

That means another few days before we see the "required traditional cartwheel" for shipping.

2 weeks later
#503 4 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Nothing has shipped officially, but I believe JJP may post an update on production in the next few days.

We are awaiting the arrival of the JJP traditional cartwheel video ...

2 weeks later
#844 4 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

New to JJP games, so not sure if this is something that happens in all the JJP games or not, but we were supposed to setup a 2-player game and the first player only pressed start one time. When they got to ball 3 we realized it was only 1-player. Held in the start button, and it added player 2, with 3 balls. Pretty crazy!

That's the Reserve Ball setting and is available on all JJP games. Extra balls are also stacked at the end with players continuing to take turns of one ball each until they run out.

#947 4 years ago
Quoted from Weedlum:

It’s lit by getting your first Golden Ticket. It’s started by hitting the right orbit shot just under the WonkaVision.

So then it is not on the Rule Sheet above in post 923? I still don't see it on there unless it is the "oompa loompah hurry up" awarded from the captive ball. ??? If they added more than what was planned ... great! Keep adding.

#952 4 years ago
Quoted from Weedlum:

That mode was added after that flow chart was put out. They also added Wonka’s Office after your second ticket, an award of some sort after your third, another mini wizard mode after your fourth, and the final wizard mode, Pure Imagination, after collecting your fifth. Super deep code and feels complete. I haven’t been in the hobby very long, but this is the first modern machine I’ve seen released that has complete code when it ships. Anything they add going forward is just icing.

That's great to hear. My wife and I only have mediocre skills, so as we get better and progress through getting more golden tickets, this would reward us and give us something more to look forward too (strive for). Can't wait to get ours.

#956 4 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

The best part was this: she confessed that when the 2nd ball drained, she actually went and did her hair and makeup real quick so that she would take a great picture, and then she proceeded to seal the deal! To think that this wasn’t even a thing just a few years ago...

Ya, my wife doesn't want to play our DI or JJPOTC if she doesn't think that she is photogenic at the time. I haven't told her that she can disable that camera feature at the start of the game yet. More time for me to play them ... I guess that I should tell her ... some day. I disabled that message in the attract mode about disabling the camera so that guests wouldn't know about it (mostly for selfy mode in DI to surprise them).

#1023 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Oooh, glad this got sorted out, and I appreciated how you took and shared measurements. I'd never have fathomed this issue could be so minuscule in how it's affected.
I work for USPS, and to get packages shipped en masse, these things are often dumped in containers, on belts, and I'm surprised any boxes arrive perfect. It's a rough system, but parcels get sent and received at fairly small cost, and quite quickly.

My dad designed 3 post office distribution centers at once - Detroit, Chicago, and I think St. Louis or somewhere in CA. If they are the same as what he designed about 40-50 years ago, he would get sooo mad when people blamed the post offices for damaged packages. He claimed that they over-pack the conveyor system and spiral shoots that he designed and they just jam it all up. A lot fewer packages were shipped 40 years ago. They are pushing past capacity for the almighty dollar and to avoid shipping delays. He had some interesting stories.

#1101 4 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Anyone have ideas for a topper on the LE? Putting my LE in a room full of games with toppers and I'm a sucker for consistency.

I plan on getting one from one of the Topper mod people when they come out, but ... I got 2 of these toppers from slot machines in Vegas. One stays this same color, and another one being shipped to me now will do automated color sweeps. They both have LED's that light them up. I might put one of these above whatever topper I eventually get (If that topper doesn't already have "Wonka" on it). Or do something else with one of them and maybe eventually sell the other. I'm trying to come up some ideas myself.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1144 4 years ago

I got an email that my LE shipped today (Friday) or will on Monday. At least I hope that it meant that. If not, then next week. So, yes ... the LEs are shipping out to home owners.

#1152 4 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

Be sure to post some pics. You're going to love this machine!

Will do. Shipping company notification shows that I will likely get it around next Thursday. Time to re-arrange my pins and the room that they are in so that all of the JJP's are kept together. It just doesn't seem right to separate them. OCD, nerdy, whatever it is …

#1205 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

A lot of drains on left side . I put post where screw hole is but then balls get stuck there . Im assuming black cap can be taken off and a post put there ???[quoted image]

Some have moved the rubber from the post between the lanes (between the out lane and the sling) and moved it to the new post on the out lane. That's what I'll probably try first ... after i get my LE tomorrow.

#1244 4 years ago

Woooohoooo!! Joined the club today. Lots to talk about. I've played the standard several times at locations … I really like the extra bling and wonkavator. But … when I got a 5 ball kid multiball, it stole one ball from the wonkavator, then I had to re-lock the second wonkavator ball again. Does that happen with a standard?

They had a larger pallet for it (cost more for shipping now because of that), but it slipped to one side of the pallet. No biggy, but FYI for JJP people.
20190725_152003 (resized).jpg20190725_152003 (resized).jpg

The indicator showed it wasn't tipped though …
20190725_152009 (resized).jpg20190725_152009 (resized).jpg

The legs were packed 100% better on top with some cushioned triangular shaped separators. Good packing change there ...
20190725_152130 (resized).jpg20190725_152130 (resized).jpg20190725_152615 (resized).jpg20190725_152615 (resized).jpg

The bottom is plywood with some cushions with some grooves in it. Likely helps with it moving around.
20190725_152802 (resized).jpg20190725_152802 (resized).jpg20190725_160718 (resized).jpg20190725_160718 (resized).jpg

FYI - There's more pieces of foam than what is in the instructions. One was under the ramp and not sure the purpose of that one. Glad they are protecting things though - nothing broken
20190725_161328 (resized).jpg20190725_161328 (resized).jpg
One issue to look out for that I found … the screws under the lock down bar were too high and the glass hit it when trying to remove the glass. Check this before you remove it for the first time. Also … the Invisiglass logo was facing down toward the playfield, yet the "made in America" sticker was facing up. I was told by LTG a few years ago (for a different pin) that the logo should be read facing up. Has this changed? Curious, because it matters (or mattered before).
20190725_161439 (resized).jpg20190725_161439 (resized).jpg

Not listed in the instructions is that this packing material screwed to the back of the cabinet should come off.
Keep it in case you ever sell it or move it.
20190725_162151 (resized).jpg20190725_162151 (resized).jpg
New piece (fix) has been added to the end of the trough! The ball will not get stuck (I tried it) and will not fall through into the cabinet like previously reported. Nice fix JJP!
20190725_162358 (resized).jpg20190725_162358 (resized).jpg

Anyone know where I can buy a Wonka blanket? LOL
20190725_170304 (resized).jpg20190725_170304 (resized).jpg

All 5! We love them all!
20190725_170641 (resized).jpg20190725_170641 (resized).jpg

FYI - pallet size difference. JJPOTC arrived on the smaller one and Wonka arrived on the larger one.
20190725_172045 (resized).jpg20190725_172045 (resized).jpg

#1257 4 years ago
Quoted from goren1818:

Congratulations!! I hope that you enjoy your game!! Could you tell me what your born on date is? I am curious about when they started adding the ball trough fix.

7/18 and is an LE. They may have started that with the start of the LE's.

#1289 4 years ago

Did you find the screws for the LE plaque attachment? If so, where were they? Mine are missing or I didn't look in the correct place for them.

#1317 4 years ago

Something I have to look into … the spinner stops the ball dead probably about 1 out of every 3 shots from the upper left flipper. Doesn't get "stuck". Not really logical, so something is up. The ONLY hiccup that I have found so far.

#1324 4 years ago

I was looking at the lighting today … its a very dark playfield in an unlit room. There ARE connections on some of the lighting boards that are labeled for spotlights. They wouldn't have spent money on the boards for those connections if it wasn't originally planned for. I wonder what happened and if those connections are still programmed to work. I have a spare set of pinstadiums I might try, but I don't wont to take away the effects of the RGB playfield lights. Maybe pinstadiums with low light.

Did you need some special connectors ordered with it to tap into the GI or shaker? If so, I might have to contact him to try it.

#1393 4 years ago

The gradual shaker intensity increase at the beginning of wonkavator multiball in sync with the video and sound is REALLY cool.

Starting to get the hang of this. I just scored 3,108,590 on Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory Pinball machine by @JJPinball 00026-1 via @wonkapinball

#1450 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Ok the diverter is really starting to piss me off a lot.
Problem is bouncebacks where the ball doesn't end up diverting. I spent some time with a few solutions tonight, none of which worked:
Weather stripping: Too thick, kept the ball from falling into the hole.
Fuzzy velcro: This seemed to help some, but did not resolve the problem.
Clear cabinet bumper (flat/wide): Same problem as the weather stripping, it was too thick and blocked the hole.
If anyone has additional suggestions for this issue I am all ears.

Following ... mine does bounce backs and diverter misses also. Maybe just lobby Joe and the software guys that when it's not in a multiball mode, just keep the diverter in place until another switch is triggered. Not sure why the switch would need to switch back so quickly to not still divert a bounce back from the diverter. Just an idea.

1 week later
#1789 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

That's because some nasty little Troll insiders went and red flagged all the good reviews.

According to what Robin told me, the red flags don't effect the final rating number unless you use the filters (that aren't used by default). There are a bunch of low ratings with no comments from people that are Stern fan boys. I'd speculate that they didn't want Wonka rated above their favorite game. Unfortunately that is one of the problems with the ratings. I wouldn't hold too much value in the ratings ... even though I admit I keep an eye on them and the actual comments out of curiosity. If you look at the pins that they own and the ratings they have made, you can judge for yourself if their ratings/comments hold any value to you.

#1806 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Everyone, please call Jenn or post on the support forum/claim about your issues with the diverter. Right now they do not believe us and say only 1 person has had issues.

Then they aren't reading this thread too well. Most of us have this problem and we are waiting for a solution. Will add to the forum list of "Me too"'s.

edit: I didn't see a Google forum topic for it, so I created a new one. Search for: Wonka Diverter Issue - You too?

#1813 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I don’t think it’s occurring on my game, but when is the diverter supposed to come down? I know it comes down when super lock is lit. I think during Oompa Loompa odyssey, but when else so I can look for it.

If the yellow flasher is flashing above the left upper flipper, it should divert (I think) every time. That's when I notice it missing.

#1817 4 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

This is happening on my day 1 SE. Where do we need to report this?

If you are on the JJP Google Groups forum, I just added a topic - "Wonka Diverter Issue - You too?" If you don't want to get too verbal about it, just reply "Me too"

If you own a JJP pin and are not on their forum yet, email Jen to be added. You just have to give her an email address to be invited.

#1820 4 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

What is the URL to the JJP Google Group?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/jersey-jack-pinball-woz

JJP (Jen) needs to invite you to join the group.

#1917 4 years ago
Quoted from Weedlum:

I had that issue where it would sneak past. The screw holding the L-shapes bracket on was loose. I had to remove the 4 screws holding the plastic cover on and then remove the 4 screws holding the diverter on. Then a quick tightening and it was all fixed. Pretty easy fix.

I opened up the covers to get at the solenoid last night. It's very inconsistent how that diverter rests. It is not on a pivot. Just a small spring pulls it up. The magnet solenoid pulls it down. After I messed with it, it stayed down. I had to mess with it some more to get it working again. All screws were secure. It appears to me that the functionality is a "little" inconsistent and there's probably very little "we" as buyers can do about it. It seems like some programming tweaking "might" help. But, if the machine that Joe uses for coding works fine, it might be hard for him to adjust - if it isn't malfunctioning for him, how can he fix it? I just hope that there is an eventual fix or adjustment for it.

#1955 4 years ago
Quoted from Seatmandan:

The story behind these two plugged holes on Twilight Zone's Pop Bumper area is hilarious......
The following is quoted from Ted Estes write-up on TZ design process:
***Jet Bumper Posts – Some games have two posts with rubber rings installed in the jet bumpers. The history of these posts is a story of frustration for the design team. In designing Twilight Zone, Pat Lawlor wanted to try something a bit radical, and placed the jet bumpers very close to the bottom of the playfield. After experimenting with the jet bumper placement on the whitewoods, Pat decided that they weren’t too bad down there. Something changed (slight positioning differences of posts and jet bumpers, perhaps?) between the whitewoods and prototypes, however. The ball kept flying down the left drain any time it went into the bumpers. After a few weeks of listening to complaints, Pat came into work one morning, grabbed a drill, some T-nuts, posts, and rubbers, and installed the posts. The complaints died down until several thousand games into the production run. Now, people were complaining that the ball would fly out of the bumpers and straight between the flippers! Something else had changed (slight warp of the playfield, perhaps?). Pat decided to take out the posts, but leave the holes, and put the posts in the coin box for the operator to decide to use. Which setup should you use? Which ever makes your game play the best.***
I know this isn't a TZ thread, but understanding the history of Lawlor, and his approach to pop bumpers is a good thing!!![quoted image][quoted image]

Interesting ... and maybe why Pat left an added post in the coin box for the Wonka left out lane. Not related to the jet bumpers, but to give the option for the pretty unforgiving area left of the slings. I installed that left out lane post and it plays much better for us. It still really doesn't make it super easy over there, but my wife and I consider it more "fair" and more enjoyable with it in. I'm glad Pat gave it that option with Wonka.

#2015 4 years ago

Is there something on the trough boards that would indicate if I have the old board that people are having problems with, or the newer board that seems like it is trouble-free? I don't have a problem with it, just want to know if it's eventually going to happen.

#2054 4 years ago

Suggestion for owners - do not lift the playfield all the way up with 2 balls locked in the Wonkavator. They drop into the VUK and "could" get jammed when it does a ball search on power up. It took about 5 tries to get one of the balls up to then drain it. I should have powered up to drain the Wonkavator balls first, then power down, then lift the playfield.

#2074 4 years ago
Quoted from jlatko:

My Wonkavator mechanism when releasing balls for multi-ball, sometimes just releases the first ball, and the other two remain stuck.
They eventually pop out much later during ball search, or sometimes even while I'm still playing the ball that was released a minute earlier.
Is this a common problem, or did I find a new issue here? Thanks.

When that happens, notice if its actually the wonkavator multiball. Sometimes (not often) when I get a 5 ball multiball going, it will release 1 wonkavator locked ball as there's only 6 in the game. Then it will light the lock again automatically when the multiball is over. I could be wrong on this, but I read it somewhere and experience that scenario a couple of times. Or I perceive it to be that.

#2148 4 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Every party needs a pooper...

Virtual crop dusting

#2154 4 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

Kid magnet is up and running today , no adjustments, must’ve been overloaded due to my phenomenal gameplay...uhhhr

In one of the recent updates, it lists adding some magnet cooling time code. Maybe that's why you didn't see that before. I was in a Wonka release party tournament over the weekend and the magnet stopped working. That bugged me because "I could have made that shot if it was working". Anyway ... looks like they might have to look into that further, code wise ... or ... maybe I'll have to look at modding a fan to cool the magnet in my pin if the cooling just needs to happen for that long.

#2159 4 years ago

Maybe the CE will have liquid cooled magnets. (Just joking.) Joe will hopefully find a good solution through code that will keep the magnet cool and happy, and yet not overheat the player.

#2246 4 years ago

I finally got around to updating the code and the diverter works correctly as intended now. My first game on the new code I got Grand Champion and got to play the office for the first time. Still stuck at only getting two golden tickets. I still need to figure out many things with this game and wish there was a good written rulesheet with explanations on what qualifies what.

20190901_120452 (resized).jpg20190901_120452 (resized).jpg
#2248 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

I don’t know if this help you, but take a look at this page.
http://tiltforums.com/t/willy-wonka-rulesheet-early-wip/5406

Yes, that helps and is a good start. I'll keep checking back on it for updates. Thanks

#2258 4 years ago
Quoted from jlatko:

Any rules questions, just fire away. I have been helping to update that Tilt Forums wiki as new information becomes available.

I would like to know how to get all 5 golden tickets? How many hits of what? I get the same 2 tickets as everyone else. Should I be concentrating on some other golden ticket from the start? If you fail at a golden ticket attempt, does the progress carry over on the next ball (like killing Smaug in Hobbit)? What multipliers come into play for modes/wizards (like Hobbit and DI)?

#2260 4 years ago
Quoted from Weedlum:

Gobstopper golden ticket is obtained by collecting 5 super jackpots in gobstopper multiball. Light super jackpots by hitting ramps. The number of ramp hits needed increases after each super jackpot. Super jackpots are collected at the gobstopper hole. The number of super jackpots collected is held for the entire game and visible on the main screen as spinning gobstoppers on little pedestals.
Kid Multiball ticket is collected by hitting all 7 jackpots in kid multiball. Each kid has their own shot associated with it for a jackpot. The camera ramp is a double jackpot. Collect 5 jackpots to light super jackpot at the left lane that starts kid multiball. Progress is saved for the entire game.
Wonkavator ticket is collected by finishing 3 stages of wonkavator multiball. First stage is hitting 5 or 6 jackpots. Then you can lock balls in the gobstopper hole. Once you have only 1 ball left and at least one ball locked in the gobstopper hole, hit the right loop from the upper left flipper to put a ball in the wonkavator for a super jackpot. This starts level 2 and gives you all of your balls back. Hit more jackpots and lock balls again to finish level 2. I don’t know what level 3 looks like as I haven’t made it there yet. I’m guessing it’s the same. Progress is saved for the game. I’ve had it where I just had to hit the gobstopper target to open the hole when I restarted the multiball.
You can see all of your progress on all of these in the instant info page.
For multipliers, they work in all modes and multiballs except for the wizard modes. You can’t start Oompa Loompa Odyssey if you have any modes running. You can start Wonka’s Office, but I don’t know what happens to the running modes. I think they get canceled.
Hope that helps.

Thanks - I'll book mark this too to go along with the tilt forums but … what about the other 2 elusive golden tickets - the factory golden ticket and the gumball golden ticket? I can't find much at all about how to get those. The little I've seen in the old outdated rules flowchart is that it seems like they are just from "things" accumulated during the game. What do you have to accomplish for those? Very interested in that info.

#2263 4 years ago
Quoted from Weedlum:

Factory ticket is obtained by completing all 12 factory modes. These are the modes started at the saucer. You just have to start them, you don’t have to successfully complete them.
Gumball ticket is random. You collect tokens for doing things in the game that are used in the gumball machine. Some examples: x number of sling hits, x number of ramps, going to the end of the instant info page, etc. you get them as you play the game. After 5 are collected, you have a random chance to get a golden ticket when you get one. The chance of getting one goes up until you collect 12. At that point, your chance is 50% every time you collect one. You can get a sense of how many you’ve collected by looking at the gumball machine on the wankavision. The more empty it is, the better your chances of getting a golden ticket. I found setting to change these numbers in settings, which is how I know the percentages. Also, there are multiple levels to many of them. So after so many sling hits, you get level 1. Get a bunch more and you’ll get level 2. I don’t know what the max levels are.

That helps - thanks!

#2297 4 years ago
Quoted from Seatmandan:

I picked p a nice Slot topper last week... it color changes with RGB LEDs....[quoted image]

I got one of those from Vegas and hung it from the ceiling grid above the pin and approximately over the apron so that there wouldn't be any glare. I would have made it into a pin topper (still might), but I'm planning on buying a "regular" pinball topper - either the Laseriffic one that is still being planned/made or tilt topper. I also bought a different Wonka slot topper that the colors don't change (just lights up an orange-ish brown) that will be a topper for a framed signed poster, and some other signed stuff in a shadowbox with RGB LED lighting in the shadow box - still being worked on. I got a chocolate factory photo backdrop and a chocolate bar mold for Wonka embossed bars too for a future party. I think I "might" have taken this theme a little too far this time. Oh, well.

#2306 4 years ago
Quoted from Seatmandan:

Care to share a photo of this? Would like to see it. I plan on possibly using it as a pin topper, but may change based on how yours looks

Sure - I wont get home until late but I will take and post a pic.

#2311 4 years ago
Quoted from Seatmandan:

Care to share a photo of this? Would like to see it. I plan on possibly using it as a pin topper, but may change based on how yours looks

Here's a couple of pics. Once I finalize getting a topper and if I don't want to put this above the topper because of clearance or too much glare, then I will notch the ceiling tile for it to set flat.

20190905_195910 (resized).jpg20190905_195910 (resized).jpg20190905_195942 (resized).jpg20190905_195942 (resized).jpg20190905_200010 (resized).jpg20190905_200010 (resized).jpg
#2313 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Okay that looks really nice! Nice find.
Do you have any information on where someone else could purchase one?

Once the Vegas and Missouri casinos swap out their software to a different theme on their slot machine (new software, same machine), sometimes they need or want to liquidate the topper and surround glitz and lights. I found all of mine on eBay so far. From Vegas I got two of the Wonka toppers (one just stays one color), a WOZ slot topper that goes over 2 bluebird slot machines, and 2 different WOZ surrounds that go over and around a Bluebird slot machine (a horseshoe shape that fits over the top - might put those around some video screens of pinball ads or how it's made videos). From a Missouri casino I got an Iron Man topper that goes over two bluebird slot machines that has some animation to the lights. From what I heard (might not be true as I never verified it), shortly after I got the Iron Man one, Marvel withdrew all of the theme licenses from the casinos and ordered all of the Marvel toppers and surrounds be destroyed and not sold. If that's true, I got something pretty rare with that one.

Anyway … short answer is to just keep an eye out on Ebay. They show up there every now and then. Since SeatManDan got 1 and I got 2, they sold off at least 3 of them so far.

There's one there now … ebay.com link: Willy Wonka Casino Slot Machine Topper Illuminated Sign WONKA CASINO SLOT SIGN

#2330 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

There's no equivalent of killing smaug or sinking the ship or even hitting big bang, that I can see. Collecting a Wonka ticket doesn't compare I don't think.

For me, getting the Wonkavator multiball from having no balls previously locked from a prior game is pretty big.

Killing Smaug > Killing Witch > Wonkavator MB > Sinking Ship > Big Bang

Wonka is great and gets better as you get more playing time (and get better) to see some of the other levels/things that Keith listed. The game is growing on my wife & I and is a lot of fun, sometimes frustrating. It's great the way it is with the modes. It would be hard for any game to beat the theme immersion the code brings in Hobbit. That's not a put-down to Wonka though as all of the JJP games have great depth in code and are extremely entertaining and fun to play. That's why my wife & I own all of them and we aren't planning on selling any of them for a long time.

Final polishing in code is always appreciated. Humor and taunting call outs are always a popular positive. Wonka is good - no complaints with the latest code here (after the magnet overheating compensating code is finished being tested and released). Thanks to Joe, Keith and the JJP software team for another good one.

Edit: I did find one bug that if you hit the captive ball (I think that's what triggered this) and it awards you Wonkatania, but the ball drains directly after hitting the captive ball, the code for Wonkatania keeps going even through the bonus screen for a little bit and the sound files overlap and conflict with each other. Nothing big, but in case Joe doesn't know about that one.

#2364 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Wonka is far, far more difficult and hostile than POTC in my view.
Golden tickets, other than the gumball machine “gimme” ticket, are a huge climb.
You get one for getting the Wonkavator super jackpot...3 times in a row. I’ve gotten the first super a couple of times so far.
For another you have to get Gobstopper super jackpots...5 times. When you do this, it puts gobstoppers on the colored plates in front of the gobstopper machine - one for each character just like the movie. So far Susan has collected one Gobstopper. None for me.
You get one for completing all 12 modes on the playfield, and another for kid multiball jackpots.
We are working on it and practicing like crazy, but these are going to keep us busy for a good long time.

The best of the best have a hard time getting to that final mode. I'll likely never get there, and would be a very long game, but it's fun trying. I got Wonkavator super jackpot twice one game. The ceiling for me is still 2 Golden Tickets and a little over 6 mil.

1 week later
#2461 4 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

Thats what I have here..

It's from the factory to prevent loss of limbs to the oompa loompas - safety first! I'd suggest contacting your distributor or JJP directly to get one of those guards.

#2468 4 years ago
Quoted from LordHelmet:

Dumb adulting is getting in the way of me getting my Wonka working again...

Ya, I can't wait to retire someday (or win the lottery ... just once is all I need).

#2472 4 years ago

I hope the Wonka manual will be just as thorough as the other JJP manuals. If they don't sell the printed version, there will be another big complaint issue and someone will likely organize a group buy-in to have them printed (was starting to happen with JJPOTC manuals until a distributor helped out with finding some more), JJP would get upset at that sighting copyright issues, and it would turn into a real mess. Hopefully JJP sees the negatives of not having printed manuals available for purchase, and will at least make them in batches like they did with DI.

Or ... hopefully a distributor will speak up and debunk this rumor so that the uprising gets shot down quickly.

#2486 4 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Still dealing with very frequent reset issues... it doesn't appear to be software related.. rolled back from 1.14 to 1.06, tried 1.13.. reseated all the cables in the backbox.. still does it maybe 1/5-10 games.

Check the easy thing - make sure that the power cord connection to the back of the pin is seated all the way ... maybe wiggle it with the power on to see if there is a connection issue there. Then check the main voltages going from the transformer to the boards. On my Pirates, I had a loose wire on my transformer connector that would cause occasional issues. Check the connections and the power levels (voltages). That took a while to trace and diagnose my power issue that seems similar to yours - was just a wire pin not seated all the way into the main plastic connector.

#2520 4 years ago

I may have found an "Easter Egg" … or maybe it's just a random call out. When I drained a ball during Wonka's Office mode and had about 60K in that mode (almost beat the Joe Katz default 65K score for that mode), I received the Dialed In call out "Crazy" - guessing that Joe put it in there as a joke. (???) Not sure what triggered that, but was surprised by it. Is that common at that point? Just wondering if others noticed it at some point. Crazy.

#2522 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ill never get that far...

Two golden tickets is all that it will take. That triggers the qualifier for the office mode. You'll get there.

1 week later
#2626 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I have a few questions.....
1) does anyone have an issue when two balls get diverted to the left upper flipper from the ramp? If there's a ball in there and I hit that left ramp causing another to be loaded, they just sit there until I shake the machine
2) is that left ramp an actual ball lock, or just a mech to divert the ball to the upper left flipper? I don't recall any balls locking in there in the 50+ games I have played so far
3) sometimes the Wonkavator release stub closes too quickly, so the ball doesn't have time to roll out.
Loving the game so far ....its my first JJP as well so I am not as savvy with troubleshooting it as the other brands

Make sure that you have the latest code installed. The last couple of versions had fixes for diverter and magnet issues. If you are on the latest code, remove the top cover over the diverter and check for loose bolts/nuts.

#2632 4 years ago
Quoted from Seatmandan:

Quick question- It's been a while since the latest 1.14 code came out, and I've held off on installing it.
For those who've been using it- Is it working reliably now?
-Dan

No diverter or magnet issues for me now with the new code. I'm really glad that they looked into this and adjusted the code for it.

#2647 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I played Wonka for a week before I realized there was a right loop shot.I was nailing the spinner on a regular basis,I now know it’s right above the spinner Right?

No, that's the wonkavision shot. One more to the left or the left lane under wonkavision.

#2679 4 years ago

Those of you who got the early LEs like me, check you ramp/oompa/camera guard. The holes in mine were a little oblong and one side went through the bolt holding it on, trapping a ball. The other side was lose because the bolt was too long and bottomed out (by design?). I added washers to keep it in place.

20190930_200450 (resized).jpg20190930_200450 (resized).jpg20190930_201519 (resized).jpg20190930_201519 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2811 4 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Curious on opinions of getting the Le vs standard? I'm usually an Le guy on jjp games but not sure on this one. I played a standard on location, but wonder if the wonkavator really adds to anything. Any thoughts? Thanks.

I like the wonkavator and all of the extras on the LE. But if you just plan to keep it for a few months, learn it, and then sell it, the Standard would be plenty adequate. If it might be a long term keeper, spoil yourself with the LE. I don't regret spending the extra money for the long term keeper.

#2853 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Does anyone know if the undercabinet lighting changes colors? For example, green during Slugworth, etc...that would be awesome.

It just shows "red glow", so probably not. There are settings in the menu for brightness though.

#2854 4 years ago
Quoted from squirrlyjr:

Yup, would buy those instantly

Pingraffix made those and says those are only available for the CE.

#2860 4 years ago
Quoted from squirrlyjr:

Interesting, I didn't realize they made both versions. I saw the ones available for sale currently, and to me, they don't look anywhere near as good as the ones in the CE. I would buy the CE blades for sure, but not the ones that are available. I prefer the movie tie in much more than random candy

I got a sneak peak at another set of prototype side blades that someone is putting out real soon (not revealed to the public yet). You might want to wait to look at that option too for the Standard and LE. Some will like them. I'm still undecided though. It'll probably depend on what I see at Expo and any deals.

#2904 4 years ago

I talked to Butch today and he is still working on the manual and is not sure if JJP will sell a printed version. He advised for anyone that wants a printed manual to let JJP know that you would like for them to be offered to show that there is a demand. So, let your distributor know and maybe even email Jack your vote for it.

#2931 4 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

Anyone else think it would be cool if they added some animations or clips for Willy Wonka?
Specifically to extra ball/gobstopper locks?
Similar to TZ, there are 3 different animations for each extra ball.
Or instead of the same 3 movie clips for the first 2 locks and multiball start.
They could have 3 different gobstopper movie clips for the second go around of locks and multiball start.
Slight variation couldn’t hurt, right?

The LE to the left of the CE has it on a easy coin ops settings to show the programming difference that first time walk up players might enjoy better. Easier to qualify pretty much all of the first level multiballs. We're thinking about changing to that setting for parties with non-pinhead friends. I asked Keith about it and I would need to backup scores and settings if I want to put everything back the way it was once the party is over. (Restore settings afterthe party). We played it that way and that might be a good way to do it.

#2970 4 years ago
Quoted from BigSilverPin:

Thanks guys that solved it! Anyone have any experience with putting the table into "easy difficulty" mode? I'm having a party in a few weeks and most ppl attending aren't experienced at pinball. Any insight into what changes (multi ball difficulty etc.)?

There was a pin at Expo that had it on a coin ops easy setting of some sort in the menu that made the first level multiballs super easy. I am going to set mine up that way for parties with friends and family. Keith advised me to backup the settings first so that all I need to do is recover the settings after the party to put everything, including high scores, back to the way that they were.

1 week later
#3056 4 years ago
Quoted from waynetrane:

Yes i did.
I missed the factory feeling.

When will you start to ship them?

#3066 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Many of these things were addressed allready. Still a good list to check

Well ... one thing not listed ... the start button needs to be pushed to see if the game starts ... you never know, so keep trying it. I try to check that at least a couple times a day. Yep - it's still working.

#3077 4 years ago

A tidbit of information told to me by the Mechanical Engineer at JJP at Expo: He had to design the gobstopper to be the same exact shape(s)/designs and colors as what was in the movie and required approval by the license holder. The gobstopper plunger on the CE has the same exact design/colors as the gobstopper in the game, just a reduced size. I thought that was being pretty picky (or contrary - meticulous), but interesting to know.

I'm glad that Ted's idea didn't fly that at some occasions during the game the gobstopper would grab the ball and consider it a drain (ball over). That would be something new to pinball, but the game is hard enough. Interesting idea though. (This was in the Expo Saturday presentation.) It is pretty cool that the team at JJP bounce ideas off of each other and work together on projects.

I did like the idea that they showed for a concept design for the current captive ball being another physical ball lock instead. Once the second ball is locked, it was also a captive ball device until the balls were released. That would have been pretty cool. Interesting stuff and cool that they shared that with us.

#3085 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Actually, it's really really OLD. And it probably would've happened if we could've presented it in a more understandable way.

I haven't seen a ball drain in the middle of the playfield before. Must be from the EM era? It was still really interesting to see the concepts. Thanks for sharing that. I am also going to try that coin op mode on my pin at a party (like we discussed at Expo) in a couple of weeks with a bunch of non-pinhead friends that like our JJP pins. At a set time during the party I will backup the settings, change to the coin op settings and let them experience the modes that they likely didn't achieve for the previous 3 hours. That should be fun for them. I really want to see their reaction to the change. Thanks to the software team for thinking about that. Then, the next morning, just restore my settings and we're back to where we were.

#3090 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Not on my end....

The sound is really low (for me) and you have to turn the volume way up.

1 week later
#3161 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

New code is nice... added callouts and some new lighting i noticed so far. im

Yes, I installed the update last night, played a couple of games and heard a few new call outs. One at the end of the game that cracked me up said something like "Well that wasted away the day". I like that they added some humor in some of the newer call outs in the recent updates. That adds some good polish to the game.

#3167 4 years ago
Quoted from BigSilverPin:

Wondering if anyone else is having this issue with their LE...Sometimes when I hit the wonkavator shot (with super lock lit) the VUK shoots the ball up into the Wonkavator and instead of locking the ball and playing the wonkavator animation, the ball pauses for a second and then drops back down into the playfield. I hit the shot again and the second time it always sticks. I've checked the optos, nothing loose. The problem happens intermittently, but always locks after it drops once ( if it drops) and I hit the super lock shot again. I am running 1.31 and I've check all relevant settings and tests. Any one else having this issue? I do have backboard LED lighting installed, but I doubt its affected the optos that intermittently.
Thanks!

Sometimes this happens to me (and saw that it did happen on 1.31) when I just started a factory mode just before making that Wonkavator Super Lock shot. I haven't seen it happen when a factory mode or a multi-ball was not initiated/playing. I just thought it was intended that way for some reason - maybe to keep the mode going without that interruption.

#3178 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

You may also want to pick up a mod that protects that area. My LE still gets airballs and my youngest daughter snapped the camera off. Of course she didn't tell me and I saw the Oompa Loompa laying face down with the camera and almost sh!t a brick. Some Gorilla Glue did the trick but I bought a chocolate bar mod here on Pinside that protects the fragile piece and still looks pretty good

The clear shield that goes over the right ramp/wireform that JJP can provide solves the ramp air ball issue.

#3186 4 years ago
Quoted from RichterMC:

Is it the one I outlined yellow in the picture you are talking about ?
Guess this one is also installed from the factory.[quoted image]

Yes. What is the source of the air ball then? The gobstopper ramp?

#3270 4 years ago

At Expo Melissa at Cointaker said that Laseriffic was coming out with a Wonka topper, but was waiting on license approval.

#3280 4 years ago
Quoted from crobby:

Good idea. Here's an "after" pic--what it should look like. Note the grey fish paper that extends past the white-ish plastic as well as the heat shrink wrap. In my case, there was no fish paper present and the heat shrink was nowhere near the ends of the wire.[quoted image]

Thanks for posting this info. You would think that there would be a service bulletin about it if it is a common issue that could turn out as big as it did for you. Or maybe it was just some isolated cases. I'll check my pin tonight.

#3335 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Nothing like have some friends over to see your new $10k machine and every time they plunge the ball, it goes SDTM. They do this three straight times, then walk away saying, "What a waste of money! But, it's beautiful, I guess". Then you tell them they need to nudge it, every time, and they say, "What?!?"
Yeah, good times.

Too bad no one would tell them about the skill shots.

#3338 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Because the average person who knows nothing about pinball other than how to plunge the ball and wail on the flippers is going to know what the hell a skill shot is?!?

I told people at my party last weekend that know little about pinball and they thought that was great and it became a challenge for them to try and hit the skill shot. That's a part of hosting. If they don't care, then that's their issue. But I know that you like to troll so … you win.

#3372 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Wonkavator is definitely a must have,the Lermods prop turns and is activated by super lock insert light.It activates a lot more then I thought it would.They don’t include a spotlight because it has light in mod.I lit up upper left playfield with Hookedonpinball’s light strip mod,it is tied into cpu so it changes color with field,not just randomly

It appears that Hooked took that light strip off of his website. I was going to buy one a few days ago and it wasn't there ... still isn't. Let us know if it turns out that there was a reason to pull it. If it is still available somewhere else, please post a link.

#3374 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Thx! And it fits all versions of the game and is interactive, turning on and off and spinning with the wonkavator super lock insert. Earlier versions had an external spotlight, but we felt the effect was minimal given the brightness of the light inside the wonkavator. Makes for an easier install too. We are currently out of stock, but are allowing backorders. We expect to have 5 in stock ready to ship next week. These take a long time to make and are assembled in several pieces plus the wiring.
Glad the feedback is positive, it is a very cool mod.

... ... a interactive Wonkavator topper would be cool for LE people ... just thinking while typing ...

1 week later
#3471 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Pretty soon it will go wi fi right?

For future wifi updates a dongle would plug into that usb cable ... once the development and beta testing is completed. In progress.

2 weeks later
#3578 4 years ago

I would trade. I'm not sold on the new topper yet. Is it interactive at all? Or is it just 3 rows of lights flashing for the water fall effect all of the time? I think the CE topper looks better and is a little 3D ish.

#3633 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Anyone ever see this, game is off but my coindoor lights are still on? What's weirder is Elvira is next to Wonka and when i turn Elvira off the lights go off. Its like Wonka is somehow drawing power from Elvira. The games are plugged into different circuits too.
[quoted image]

Wonka is mad that you sold Pirates. Elvira is helping him get through it. It will be better tomorrow.

1 week later
#3668 4 years ago
Quoted from thanhdlam1985:

Is there a correct way to shut down/turn off the Willy Wonka or WOZ pinball machine? Or do I just turn off the switch from the bottom? Please advise! Thanks!

Just turn off the switch, but ... wait until it fully boosts up at least.

#3722 4 years ago

delt31 - have you played a CE game with the female (Veruca Salt) call outs? Just curious if that is better for you for "the announcer".

#3724 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Wow didn't realize Veruca Salt character did that much,just figured a couple shout outs here and there

CE people can probably tell us. I "heard" that she did a lot of call outs for the CE. I could be wrong.

#3760 4 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

So I set my Willy Wonka to easy, changed some outlane post layout, and was able to get to the most secret machine wizard mode. Got to say I really love that mode and it's hard as hell to get there even when on an easy setup! It's got really gorgeous lighting and it's just fun. The hardest part about getting there was removing that black plastic screw to put the post in its place lol.
I would recommend dialing the difficulty down a little bit just to experience some of these awesome wizard modes if you haven't yet. I'm not ashamed!

I've been thinking about changing mine to 5 balls per game for a while. I've only been able to get 2 golden tickets and to the office mode and not get past that. It's a matter of accepting defeat and trying for the more deeper modes to experience that. There is a setting that Keith talked about that makes getting to modes just 1 shot away as a type of demo mode for operators. Might save my settings and switch to that for a couple of weeks, then recover my old setup and old high scores.

#3769 4 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Do tell us more....
[quoted image]

First, back up your settings in case you want to revert everything back. Go in the menus, install presets, game presets, install coin op. It will show you the comparisons of what will change. You will get to the initial modes quicker, but not sure if it makes the golden tickets any easier.

At Expo, the middle Wonka pin had this setting activated. As some people walked away surprised that they did that good and saw a lot of modes and light shows, Keith would tell some people that this setting was set on it. Some barcades that don't have regular tournament type players there can use this setting to get people excited about the cool modes ... and maybe put more quarters in it. Hence, the "Coin Op" presets. Probably a lot of similar changes to easy settings.

For home users using this setting would need to change it to free play though. Maybe some other tweaks too.

#3805 4 years ago

Cliff still doesn't have Cliffy's for Wonka - he needs to borrow a pin to map them out on the play field. California ... anyone need a break from Wonka for a bit to let Cliff do his thing? Contact him if you can help him out.

#3906 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Well you are correct, and that is the other side of it thinking, im already spending 7k, might as well take the full jump in.
Thanks for making this that much harder

If you're buying it to learn it, have fun with it, then move along to the next greatest pin before the year is up, the SE is probably adequate. If you think this might be a keeper for a long time, you likely wont regret getting the LE. Like delt31 said, if you are the type that likes all of the play field bells, whistles, bling and toys, go with the LE. If you're penny pinching, the SE is a good runner up.

#3979 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

What is the vote for the best topper for WW? Im not overly impressed with the two ive seen offered, JJP and the Tilt topper.
Anyone know if Laseriffic is looking to make one or anyone else?

Melissa at Cointaker said at the Chicago Expo that Laseriffic was waiting on license approval for theirs. But maybe that is the waterfall one sold by JJP. I don't know who makes the JJP one.

#3982 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Funny thing ive noticed, perhaps you guys can tell me...
Looking through pictures of the playfield, I noticed that the inserts leading to the "newtown ball", some say Collect Kid and some show Collect Brat..
Why are these different?

Brat was on the prototype that wasn't approved by the licensee

1 week later
#4064 4 years ago

Golden Tickets (Default - per the manual)

Factory Tour - 4 modes (Interesting ... vintage film distortion = half vs. no or full)
Kid Mutiball - 7 "unique" jackpots (kid multiball lit carryover - yes)
Wonkavator Multiball - 3 super jackpots (stage memory carryover - yes)
Gobstopper Multiball - 5 jackpots (jackpot memory - no ... !!!)

Gumball must be a gamble of some sort ...
Gumball Coins - 5 minimum
Gumball machine odds go to 50/50 for Golden ticket - 12 coins

#4065 4 years ago

A setting I will need to try out:

Wonkatania Mania Lamp Intensity Settings:

Normal (Default)
Scary
Freak Out
Gonna Be Sick

1 week later
#4248 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I just find it strange that when I did the sound test, it all sounded good. Game audio goes not... doesnt even make sense.

How does game audio sound through headphones using the headphone jack?

#4259 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Funny enough. It was your review that I noticed mentioning the sound having no depth and that the sound files were probably taken from a slot machine...

Ya, there isn't much bass content in the background music and most of the sound effects. Some of the newer sounds have some bass content. Definitely less than Pirates, Hobbit, and WOZ.

#4263 4 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

How did you hook up the polk? Was just looking to do this but didn't see a direct plugin. I was planning on running wires from the existing speaker. Is there a butter way?

See the pinnovators solution to connect up to the speaker. It isolates the ground. Some people land up having weird ground loop issues between pins if you connect 2 pins to 1 sub. This fixes that.

#4320 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Check with Rock. rock914

He was waiting for the manual for the wiring diagram. So ... he should be able to start on it. I hope.

#4323 4 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Hey Bill, are you ready to test? I will ship it Monday.

Yep, no problem.

#4328 4 years ago
Quoted from Agima2000:

I understand.
They do their own light show.
thought it was about the original.
I'm excited to see how well they'll do it.
I really liked the AC / DC.

I'll probably post a video of his prototype (or first one) to show what he taps into.

#4377 4 years ago

I have been working with Cliff on the trough eject/plunger lane cliffys for Wonka (and JJPOTC) the past several days back and forth and his design template is now tuned in perfect and ready to make some for the masses. If you want that cliffy, email Cliff and add your name to the wait list ([email protected]) - Tell him that I sent you . Note that he doesn't have other cliffys for Wonka other than that currently.

Pinball is fun!

20200211_193805 (resized).jpg20200211_193805 (resized).jpg
#4381 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

They really needed? I use mylar and it works just fine. I use to buy everything from cliff but not all are needed imo. Mylar works the same if not better in many cases. I love cliff and his products but just not needed alot of the time.

Debatable I'm sure (especially with the soft clearcoat - I have a early LE), but I especially like the Cliffys for the trough eject/plunger lane area.

#4392 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Thats strange. he told me a week or so ago that the Dialed in/WOZ lane stuff fits Wonka perfectly. I even placed an order with him last week for it.
Edit - This was his description on my invoice from him
DI-EJ2
Dialed In 2pc shooter eject protector set (Wonka)

Yes, I ordered that to start with a couple of weeks ago and had to modify the holes. I had told him originally that I thought it would fit. After I reported back, Cliff said that "close" wasn't good enough and we started tweaking a template back and forth this last week and got it to be perfect. Last night, he had declared the cliffy ready to burn. It will be a stand alone design just for Wonka.

You should probably contact him to see if he already sent the DI one, or was holding off for these results/tweaks. The DI one would require some Dremmel work to get it to fit.

#4407 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I thought standard was 6.5?

It is.

#4437 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Having a blast with mine! Starting to go through the rule sets now and figure out how to get them tickets.
I ended up setting mine up with the post on the easiest settings. I want to see as much of the game as possible without changing the software settings too much. So far so good.

These are the defaults for Golden Tickets per the manual:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/82#post-5436270

#4535 4 years ago

Pinnovators has one that attaches to the speaker and isolates the ground (best if attaching more than 1 pin to the sub).

#4575 4 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

How do you get the pictures to show for the high scores instead of just a list? I have got it to happen with the flippers by pressing them randomly & rapidly, but I don't know if there is a setting to make it always show the pictures.

They show up about every 6th rotation of the attract mode. They may have moved it sooner in the rotation (1st or 2nd attract mode repeat) recently in newer code. Then you have to wait a while for it to show up again.

#4578 4 years ago

I got better clarification from Joe on the golden ticket related to the factory modes (second golden ticket insert from left to right). You need to light all 12 of the center inserts for that ticket - all 4 super x, all 4 captive ball awards (slugworth, 2x Wonka bars, super spinner, collect bonus), and all factory modes. So all of the orange, purple, and blue framed inserts in the center of the playfield. I had completed all of the blue factory modes, they then turned off, and I lit 2 of them again and got a ticket - might have made up for some other inserts I didn't light.

Anyway … before a few people were not clear on this … now I am too.

20200222_141940 (resized).jpg20200222_141940 (resized).jpg
#4625 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Brave! haha.
I wanted to remove the playfield to put on side blades.. Took a look at what was involved and i said, no thanks! lol

The umbilical cord is usually long enough to remove the playfield and set it up on saw horses right next to it. Pretty easy, but best with 2 people. The best way to install the side blades. Currently doing just that with Hobbit, and replacing rubbers, and installing some mods that I've had for a while.

20200228_191254 (resized).jpg20200228_191254 (resized).jpg
#4640 4 years ago

For those that were interested before, Rock Custom Pinball now has the interactive under cab LED lights for Wonka. I installed and tested his first set today. They install easy. Just use hot glue on the LED strips to make sure that they stay stuck to the wood on the underside. He said that he will list them soon for everyone. Contact him if you want to be on the top of the waiting list.

#4658 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Has anyone purchased the Mushroom Field from Lermods? Curious how this looks and fits in person?

I bought the ones that cover the spot lights in the pops and Gobstopper area. They look good and cover the light leaks in those spot light "things" that would shine in your eyes. I tried electrical tape to cover the leaks, but these worked too and look better. Those spots need a design tweak if they are going to put them in the next game ... in my opinion. I didn't buy the rest of the mushrooms.

3 weeks later
#4807 3 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

Patch wish: I would like to see some score adjustments for Wonkatania Mania. It is one of the best modes in the game. That lightshow is so distracting that it really takes concentration to make those ramp shots, but the overall scoring is really insignificant for how cool this mode is. It needs some tweaks and also I would like to see it receive a high score portrait as well.
And has anyone heard the scream at the end of it yet? I still never have.

Turn the light show setting for Wonkatania Mania all the way up to "I'm gonna be sick" and play it that way. Subtle tweaks in the different settings are available for that particular light show. I like the most severe the best. If you get the Rock Custom Pinball Rock914 under cab lights for Wonka, that adds even more light show flashes in your peripheral vision. I highly recommend that if you like that kind of pizzazz.

1 week later
#4837 3 years ago

What's the difference between hitting the factory ramp vs. the factory stand up target? I haven't noticed any difference.

2 weeks later
#4988 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Does anyone know if there is a setting to turn off the daily high scores?

Yes there is. Under settings, high score menu, second from the bottom. Turn off.

1 week later
#5044 3 years ago
Quoted from leaffan67:

good to hear Zaph. i had to adjust a micro switch and a spinner. very tempted by Wonka LE. everyone else no probs with the Wonkavator?

Had an LE for 9 months (first LE batch shipped), play a few games about every other day, no mechanical problems yet, including the Wonkavator.

#5123 3 years ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

My first post to this forum. I have read all 102 pages and am now ready to post! I got a CE delivered in mid March (perfect timing). The whole family was already a fan of the movie and we absolutely love this pin. Two questions:
1.) What is a good pinball basics video?
2.) Is there a good how-to video on specific strategies for WW? I have read a lot, but I feel like seeing it happen in real time along with explanations would help most. I am stuck around 5M, just mashing away.
3.) We purchased Wonka sight and play unseen. I am tempted to buy one more JJ machine. If we love Wonka, what pin best aligns regardless of price? WOZ YBR, Pirates LE or DI LE. Our kids are 6 and 9. I know this is a tough one to answer but I really appreciate it.

3.) It depends on what you would consider "aligns" to mean. Similar feel and somewhat similar kind of shots would be DI (both standard width also). Would your 6 and 9 year old kids like a disaster theme like SimCity with phone stuff like emojis? Or would they be more into Pirates or a WOZ fantasy kind of theme? WOZ RR would "compliment" it with a different kind of game play yet a fun theme and great light shows. I personally like JJPOTC best by far, but it might not be that fun for your 6 and 9 year olds as more skill is needed to make things happen (unless the kids are mini-wizards). DI is a tough pin too, not much of light shows until you get further into the game, but some of the early modes aren't that hard to get to that they might like. Just adding some possible kid related interest thoughts … kids that come to our house to play the pins like WOZ the best … flashy color lights and wicked witch laugh taunting them.

#5124 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

All right my rules experts, what does the Wonka hat insert in front of the gobstopper mean?

While flashing it means that the accumulating combo reward is building - keep hitting the ramps (active combo is correct). If you hit the Gobstopper target while the hat insert is flashing, you cash in the scrumdillyumptious reward. If you don't hit the target before it stops flashing, you loose that reward that you built up and have to start up the reward all over again. A risk/reward thing with "some" value that slowly builds as you continue combos.

#5204 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Haha I bet. I'm now contemplating ordering a Wonka LE (reason I'm posting here!) to go along side a WOZ, Hobbit, and Dialed In (recently sold Pirates). I showed my wife pictures of JP, Elvira, and Wonka earlier to ask which one she thought looked like the most fun...yup she said Wonka.
I've been trying to get a gauge of Wonkas depth. It seems pretty deep based on the JJP rulesheet and videos I've seen. Do any owners feel it's as deep as some of JJP's other titles?

Depth ... hmmm ... my opinion is its not as deep with as many levels in wizards as Hobbit. The first two tickets are obtainable for a lot of people, other tickets are harder to get, so kind of like the DI phone modes, but DI phone modes aren't multiballs. A handful of non- ticket related modes are easier to get than modes in Pirates (if you don't count the chapters as modes in Pirates). WOZ depth is probably similar, but not as hard to achieve.

Just my opinion on "depth" comparison.

#5212 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Is there a subwoofer hookup anywhere or are people wiring these subs to the cabinet speaker?

Pinnovators has a good solution that isolates the ground. Some people have had a problem with just connecting right to the speaker without isolating it. You may not have that problem, just a heads up for it.

1 week later
#5284 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Kinda similar to Pirates....
Ultimately, when reading over this site, and facebook threads, and other places, Stern seems to capture sole market share for some people. Some people never seem to consider alternatives.
Ultimately the game needs to stand on it's own, merits or lack thereof, and while I don't feel his vibe was helpful, positive or well informed, people still need to decide on their own, and an often anti-JJP bias is preexisting in people.

Agreed. In a league or repeat weekly tournaments, I get several people cringing when a JJP pin is played. I always select one (if I can) just to get them in that mindset, and most of the time I can do well against them. The "tournament type" players like Sterns better in general as they know the quick secret shots for big points. That doesn't bother me as it is their shooting skills. I like the strategy kind of pins.

4 weeks later
#5453 3 years ago
Quoted from HomerEBW:

After having the game since January I noticed I have a different scoring screen than everyone else. I don't have the portraits showing of the people's faces. Instead I just have the names and scores. I looked through the game settings but I'm not sure which option changes the score screen. Can anyone help me out?

They are on by default. They show up around the 6th attract mode cycle. Pirates owners complained about that and they moved it up to the 1st or 2nd attract mode cycle on that pin. Wait around and watch it for about 10 minutes and see if they show up.

1 week later
#5529 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Just curious, do both the LE and CE have interactive undercabinet lighting? Or is this just on the CE?
The next question, is it possible to add this to an SE? I have the Rock Custom Pinball interactive undercabinet lights on all my Stern games, but Chris does not seem to have a version ready for Willy Wonka yet.
I actually submitted a ticket to JJP to ask this question, so if nobody here knows I will just respond to my post with whatever I hear back from them.

Check with Rock Custom. I have a set of his installed and they look pretty darn good. Three different things activate a color.

1 week later
#5576 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Yes, we can do white (warm or cool) all around the sides and bottom, it's $66 shipped. you can order off our POTC page since we don't offer it specifically for wonka, but it's the identical set up and connection.

Good to know. I might get a few of the white only for the JJP pins. I have a few other things to get first but these will be added to my wish list.

#5619 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ok I’m starting to loose it . now I’m into collecting blankets and quilts for my pins , thanks u guys . My wife is like “u need help big time “
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes ... YOU have a problem.

20200204_191708 (resized).jpg20200204_191708 (resized).jpg
#5622 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Question... what exactly is the point of covering the machines like that?

Quoted from PtownPin:

my guess is to keep dust off the glass

Yep - it's my lazy way to keep all of the glass clean. At least that's an excuse I'll attempt to use. It might provide a limited amount more of UV protection but not a whole lot.

#5624 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Looks nicer when they all aren't turned on too.
LTG : )

Yes, I agree
20200202_162339 (resized).jpg20200202_162339 (resized).jpg

20200202_162416 (resized).jpg20200202_162416 (resized).jpg
#5631 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

What a great setup.
Hat´s of.
I guess that nascar will be gone in a couple of months?

Gone to the other side of the room. ANOTHER weird thing is that my pins are arranged in Manufacturer - Date order. Wonka is my newest JJP pin, and NASCAR is my oldest Stern pin. The rest of the Sterns and 1 Williams is on the other side of the room. My wife doesn't currently want me to sell any pins (I haven't sold one yet) so after a pin I'm picking up this weekend, one will be outcast (voted out) to another room in our basement.

#5632 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ok ok I need the dialed in blanket where did u get it ?

I had it made - I'll PM you what I did so that it doesn't derail this thread more.

1 week later
#5694 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Do you have the edge detectors on your Escalera? I’ve been meaning to get those before I take another pin downstairs.

I have them and would recommend having them. Gives you a "little" more confidence and less worry. They work great for me.

#5695 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Anyone know if there is any more code to come for WONKA!? ltg?
Thanks

Eventually added WIFI stuff. Joe talked about wanting to add another mode that he was thinking about in a Buffalo stream, but didn't sound confident that he would get the time to add that as an extra anytime soon. There will be downtime/delays in the future that maybe he can come back to it.

There is new code that beta testers have that (by default) will make it harder to get wonka bars via super spinner. Currently you can hit the target beyond the upper left flipper that normally starts kid multiball when a kid multiball is not ready, then rip the spinner from the upper left flipper for mega wonka bars. Joe thought that was a bit of a exploit and changed it so that you have to hit the switch from the in-lane next to the right lower sling first and you only have a couple of seconds to get it up to the upper left flipper for that shot. It's a good change coming. You can change it back to the old (current) way in settings, but will not be code design intent. It's to prevent people from cradling the ball for that shot which now makes it harder with the change. No other big changes that we have seen in testing. Joe mentioned this change in a Buffalo stream, so I'm not revealing any new secret here.

#5699 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

How do you cradle a bad to get to that spinner?

Left or right lower flipper cradle currently makes it an easier shot to the kid multiball target above the upper left flipper that activates the supper spinner for the left upper flipper to go after immediately - it only enables the super spinner for a few seconds. After the next update you need to trigger the right in lane switch to the right of the bottom right sling first before the shot from the bottom right flipper to the kid multiball target (unqualified for a kid multiball) above the left flipper.

Quoted from Rager170:

Also, what would wifi enable you to do exactly?

Currently it is just being tested for wifi and ethernet software updates on all JJP pins. They have other future plans also that they don't want to reveal right now.

#5700 3 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

New SE owner here super excited to learn that super locks carry over from game to game on the SE. Was that always the case? I had thought at release they reset after each game on the SE but carried over in the physical locknon the LE and CE. I had a great surprise last night when I started Wonkavator multiball when I thought I was just locking ball 1. Also saw that pushing the flipper button in attract mode shows you how many locks are made. So, new house rule, no turning off Wonka until bed time!

You are correct. At the reveal they did say that. They changed their minds on the super lock for the SE before they were shipped. Pure guess that it was from the outcry of the masses about it.

#5710 3 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Thanks. I was at the MGC reveal and thought they said that. Didn't here the change. Probably would have gotten a SE earlier if I knew. Man, I am loving this game.

I think you might have been standing in line with us to get in at MGC. I still have the Wonka candy bar wrappers from that.

20200724_175241 (resized).jpg20200724_175241 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#5876 3 years ago
Quoted from JellyNeck:

I've had my game for a week and saw this on my biff bar. Is it normal? Looks like it might be an issue with the clear.
Also, is it ok to just leave the black plug in the lane and not put the post there or should I take the plug out and leave it empty?
Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Leave the black plug in the lane so that the ball won't get stuck in the hole and require a big nudge or glass off recovery.

Keep an eye on the clear. But that's not a common area for issues. The sling posts are usually the typical clear coat issue areas for the early games.

3 weeks later
#5948 3 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I just joined the club and I have a couple questions. The first question I have is in the left inlanes. I've put small rubbers on the metal post but my ball gets caught in between them. I tried snipping the rubbers and it works but once they get turned I'm having the same issue. Does anyone else have this issue? I'm wanting to keep the post in there and have rubbers on them. Any suggestions would be great.
[quoted image]

Remove the rubber from the center post

1 week later
#6020 3 years ago
Quoted from MightyRipples:

Wonkavator Multiball golden ticket:
Level 1: any 6 shots lit that are yellow and blue, all shots stay lit till you open the gobstopper hole and lock a ball in there. Then collect super jackpot on the spinner sending you to level 2.
Level 2: any 6 shots lit yellow and blue, shots are not lit after hit the first time. Forcing you to hit 6 different shots on the playfield, until you open the gobstopper hole and lock another ball/ collect the super jackpot on the upper right spinner again sending you to level 3
Level 3: works like level 2 except after every shot you hit, you must then hit the captive ball (which will flash yellow and blue) so I believe this comes out to be 12 total shots then gobstopper and collect the super to collect the golden ticket
Remaining shots left to hit and what level you are currently on should be displayed on the Wonka vision screen so you can keep track of where you are in the multiball.
Hope this helps!

Moderators or f3honda4me - Mark this as a key post please ...

2 weeks later
#6195 3 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

Thanks...I tried cycling through the screens with flipper buttons and saw no pics. Judremy was right you have to hit the left flipper button twice and then the pics show as you cycle through the screens.
Wish there was a way to have them always show...without the flipper button presses

Quoted from slippifishi:

By default the gallery will cycle up of its own accord during the attract mode, eventually.

It's about every 6th attract mode cycle. Pirates people complained enough to have the pics show up in the first couple of rounds in the attract mode and the JJP coders changed/did that for us.

4 weeks later
#6577 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Congrats!
I wonder how they choose game numbers? I got mine back in January/February and im number 598...

Game numbers (unless requested to be reserved far in advance) are pulled randomly, probably from a box of them. I don't know if Chicago production is doing this, but in NJ production they stamped a blue number on the bottom of the playfield that represented the sequential game number on the line. Jack showed me that on a visit to the NJ place.

2 weeks later
#6771 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Speaking of updated code, any rumors about any updates? Except for minor fixes, I’m assuming it’s done, done.

In the beta code, Joe changed it so that you can't exploit getting Wonka bars as easy. You have to hit the switch in the lane next to the right sling in order to light the shot for hitting the target above the upper left flipper for the spinner Wonka bar hurry up. No more cradling on the right flipper to make that shot. It makes it a little tougher. That should be in the next release. Joe had mentioned and explained that coming change in a Buffalo Pinball stream a few months back too.

2 weeks later
#6933 3 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Here is a pic of my second bar lit before the others. I am so confused. Perhaps it's random? [quoted image]

Just catching up on this thread. I've seen other questions on the ticket order. Hold the right flipper button in for the status screen. Several screens in it lists all of the tickets in order on the playfield and which ones are completed.

#6934 3 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

Love wonkatainia lighting!!!
Regarding Oompa Loompa odyssey....Maybe it’s just me, and a few select others

Change that lighting setting in the menu to "I'm going to be sick ". It's even better.

#6965 3 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

So anyone notice some of the high score pictures are cut in half vertically as the scroll by?

I saw that happen on a pic in mine and I immediately hit the left flipper to back it up to try that again and had a camera ready to take a pic of it to report it. But the pics were fine on the second attempt. Guessing it is a glitch of some sort.

2 months later
#7650 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Has anyone installed plastic protectors from mezelmods? They have two options, clear or colored. Would like to see pic if anyone has these on a game, thanks in advance!

I got clear from some vendor. I like that better with the RGB GI.

3 months later
#8871 2 years ago
Quoted from rodcom:

On the new code - looks like when I hit the kid multiball (dead end shot) and shoot the spinner I no longer collect Wonka bars. Does anyone know if this was intentional? I loved that feature and think that will be a down grade on the code.
FYI loving the new code other than this!

Yes, it was a satisfying shot combo and I will miss a reward for it also. I previously only got to 200 bars twice and only got 3 golden tickets maybe 3 or 4 times on the previous code. With the beta code I got all golden tickets and through some jackpots in pure imagination within 10 games... and over 300 Wonka bars, 32+mil score. I am really only a mediocre player, so there's still other things boosted for the Wonka bars. I think that they nerfed the default code settings a little too much on a few things. Once the next release is officially released, I will throttle it back a bit, maybe half way to where it was before. That's what the settings options are for - to adjust it to your liking. It WAS really cool to experience all of the modes though. It is a really fun game. Just my opinion.

2 years later
#13558 86 days ago
Quoted from phill2cb:Just got this email from PinGraffix, they’re running a BOGO Free deal on Pinblades until Friday if anyone is in the market for two of their machines.
Here’s a picture of my Wonka holographic Pinblades for anyone wondering how they look.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

They look dark. I bought a set before seeing pics and they look dark even before installing them. Debating if I should install them or not.

#13567 82 days ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

Just curious, does the wonkavator keep ball locked across games for everyone else? Seems like the programmers got lazy and decided not to drain locked balls at end of game or they need to update the code at my local arcade.

Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Default setting is to keep them locked.

... until power down. On reboot the balls get drained. Wonkavator locks stay between games when the game is powered up by design (as intended). In a 2-4 player game the locks can by "stolen". Its a strategy if in a tournament that you don't want to setup someone to get the Wonkavator multiball, yet if you have your locks blinking and ready to get the multiball, go for it. I like it. Adds a different strategy to competition play.

2 months later
#13831 6 days ago
Quoted from eb94114:

I am having a challenge with airballs on my game. I have now had two seriously dismembered Oompa Loompas next to the camera, and one just happened after replacing the expensive guy.
I have the cover from JJP for the right ramp, which seems to help most of the time. It doesn't always, though. The flippers are not on a crazy setting, because sometimes they don't even get the ball up the right ramp.
The game is on carpet. Not sure if that means I should adjust it in some way.
Anyone have any thoughts on this or recommendations? Are there any other protective covers I could use, or a more sturdy Oompa Loompa?

ULEKstore’s candy bar mod that goes in front of the camera is said to help. I haven't had a problem with having the right ramp covered from the start.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball
Decorations
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 32.99
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 64.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Satellite Beach, FL
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 91.00
$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingbw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside?tu=kingbw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.