IMG_2445 (resized).jpeg
wonka (resized).jpg
ca1d7f7e-8a2b-4029-af32-f724544015c9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5842.jpeg
IMG_5849.jpeg
IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_7855 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (5 years ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Habermania (4 years ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jsa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7943 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Unfortunately you have to do this for each game you start.
You can do it mid-game though, I generally do it if I feel a heater coming on.

We have an auto-claim and auto-submit feature in Account Menu > Settings > Playing Preferences. If you set auto-claim, when you play a game with the app and there is only one player on it, it will claim player 1. With auto-submit, when you finish a game, it will automatically save it to the leaderboard.

The app must be open for this automation to work, though. The good news is we're moving auto-submit to the background so the phone can be locked and it will still work (in coming release). However, auto-claim is a form of authentication, so we need to know you're physically there, etc, so the app should be open.

Another feature coming in a release soon is Hog Mode, where you can turn auto-claim and auto-submit on for machines you own in a venue you own, which you turn on once when you press a special button at the start of a game. As long as games are less than 5 minutes apart, it will auto-claim and auto-submit for that machine. If you walk away and grab a beer and come back, it's like a kill switch, Hog Mode needs to be re-activated. This feature does auto-claim in the background, so the phone can go back in your pocket!

This is designed for home use, obviously.

#8034 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I added the WiFi and started using Scorbit. I'm trying to understand what the point is. Maybe I'm missing something but it seems to just be an app that shows me the high scores on my own game. Am I missing something? Is there somewhere in the app to go and look at all high scores on Wonka and try to move your way up that leaderboard?

The key to Scorbit is that your scores, both live and final, live outside the machine in the cloud and are assigned to your identity as and after you play.

There are a number of things that happen as a result of that, and we're only getting started. Yes, leaderboards both on and off the game, both global and local, start to get a lot more fun than a high score list on your own machine. You can create leaderboards with https://vision.scorbit.io which are based on different criteria, like time, or specific combinations of machines or people.

You can also challenge friends and have little mini-tournaments, though that's beta and we'll get more of these features out soon.

Another benefit is tournaments and streaming, integrating the live and final scores into other software like OBS and MatchPlay.

The app is in it's very early stages, there is a ton of work going on to make it more valuable, including better auto-claiming of player slots and auto-submission of scores (which are available in Settings > User Preferences but are improving soon).

Quoted from JDHHoover:

I am still learning to use it, but I have found a leaderboard by game in the app. Once you add your machine and select it in the app, you can side swipe through the leaderboards.
You can add friends and share scores or create a leaderboard with just your friends. With your own scores, it shows the all time and the top scores for the month. I have a smart tv in the arcade that displays the games being played, which will be nice once all the JJPs are connected.
There is the issue of different settings being used across machines, but if you are doing it with friends, you can align on standard settings.

I really like this answer JDHHoover because it illustrates an important point here: There isn't just one pinball community. I'll be honest, I kind of suck at pinball. However, I like to play certain others and keep tabs on that, versus "best of all time." I also want to be notified when certain friends achieve things or beat scores of mine...and other people honestly are so much better than me I don't really pay attention. Scorbit is oriented around creating value between these different groupings of people and making the whole thing more fun. It will take time though!

1 week later
#8248 3 years ago

Quick Scorbit app update: v1.0.24 Release

v1.0.24_sm (resized).jpgv1.0.24_sm (resized).jpg

In addition to many bug fixes, two important feature changes:

1. Any leaderboard created with ScorbitVision will now appear in the Waiting to Start game session screens (and leaderboard viewing screens) if they are associated with the machine you're viewing, public, and created/owned by the person who owns the machine. For example, you could create a leaderboard for a machine specific to your local pinball league for a machine, make it public, and now anyone playing will see that leaderboard in the carousel while waiting to play.

2. If you open the app or return to the home screen from within a venue and have location set up properly, the app will launch with the machine list for that venue. This is particularly useful for home users which are always in the same venue (their house) and want to skip the venue list. There will be more controls over the venues and venue listing in the next release.

v1.0.24 Release Notes:

-Various performance improvements and bug fixes
-Corrects Android WiFi pairing bug for some OS/hardware combinations
-App will now launch inside a venue if you're standing in it by default.
-Tapping machine title leaderboard icons now takes you to larger leaderboard view.
-Added public custom leaderboards from ScorbitVision to game screens (useful for pinball leagues!)
-Fixed a pairing bug that caused install to get stuck
-Fixed searching for venues with apostrophes

#8255 3 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

So how does one update the scorbit app?
Latest version (1.0.24) doesn’t show on the App Store and I can’t find an “update software” selection in the app on my iPhone.

Apologies... Apple is finishing the review and it should be out shortly. Android released.

#8264 3 years ago
Quoted from Kenz:

Scorbit can help create a community of players in the area. Leaderboards and competition helps keep your pin interesting. Bear in mind the app is still in its infancy. When having a local meet folk, I’m hoping in future the app/hardware will track scores for that day and create local leaderboards..

Thanks and yes, we're only just barely getting started. The app does now have the ability to allow local leaderboards, combined leaderboards, league-based leaderboards (people), rolling number of days, last calendar...It's pretty powerful. If you create it on ScorbitVision, make it public, it will display now on the app in the game session Waiting for Leaderboard screens.

Oh and 1.0.24 just (finally) was pushed on on the Apple store if you were waiting...Had a little blip and I now know never to mention Android in Apple release notes.

3 weeks later
#8365 3 years ago

Wonka fans! Excited to announce an update to the Scorbit app, v1.0.25, and a major uplift to ScorbitVision! This includes new leaderboards, new app features, and more.

Details in the Scorbit thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorbit-official-thread/page/5#post-6228910

1 week later
#8516 2 years ago

Hey Wonka folks. Just FYI, we've posted an instructional video on how to use the various features of ScorbitVision.

This outlines using Scorbit for Scoreboards, Leaderboards, Comboboards, Slideshows and Streamboards.

More info in this post:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorbit-official-thread/page/5#post-6252475

1 month later
#8899 2 years ago
Quoted from Skipnatty:

I don't believe Scorbit works with the beta code but would on the 1.38 release.

Scorbit works on both beta and release.

2 weeks later
2 months later
#9496 2 years ago

Scorbit just released Achievements with JJP, Starting with Wonka!

Video:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorbit-official-thread/page/6#post-6513731

#9503 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Does this require a firmware update to the game?

It is an online update to the game code, yes. It's strongly recommended that you be on fairly recent code prior to doing online updates, such as 2.0. The traditional method of USB also works.

To update my Wonka took about 45 seconds.

#9516 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Note that this uses the "Display Name" field to populate. We use DEREK and SUSAN for scores in our house, so I changed the display name from ZAPHX to DEREK.

Yeah, I think as a general rule, people should know we use the Scorbit Profile display name as the preference for these things. If that's blank, we go to initials. If that's blank, username.

#9522 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

jsa Couple things I don't understand after the update in regards to scorebit -
1 - The machine now auto populates your initials, which is great. First, I got "Inventing room champ" and it populated NIG (my username for scorebit is NightTrain). I'm assuming it was taking the first three letter for top scores and what not (even though I have my initials set in scorebit to JRM). But then when I got just a regular high score, it populated my initials as JRM. What's the deal here? Why wouldn't it just pull my initials set in scorebit?

We're "Scorbit" by the way, but we're not picky. Until we get this fixed, you can call us SCO...LOL.

I'll be honest, I am not entirely sure the initials field is used by JJP! I will find out today and we can fix this. Sorry about that!

Quoted from NightTrain:

2 - Why doesn't the game take pictures anymore after entering a high score? The initials auto populate and no picture is taken. Do I need to change a setting?

That sounds like a bug as well. I'll bring it to JJP!

#9524 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

jsa - How do I add a new machine to my "venue"? When I go to add the machine, my venue doesn't show up when I search for it. It's set to public. What am I missing here?

Hey NightTrain no worries. Here is the deal with venues:

If you go to the account menu (upper right) and select "My Venues," it should appear as a list of venues you own (i.e. "NightTrain’s Lair"). If you press the name, it should take you into that venue, and let you select machines (or add them) and people that are allowed to access your venue.

You can also go to My Machines, which just is a raw list of all the machines you have added to Scorbit (note that you don't need to have Scorbit installed to do that, you can post scores manually as well). We are considering removing the My Machines option because it's confusing...It's mostly there for operators and fleet management because of the active/inactive and alert settings.

Quoted from NightTrain:

Also, I like these achievements, but where do I go in the app to see all of them for a certain machine, and which ones I'm missing, so I can go after them? Can I click on a Willy Wonka somewhere and then check out all of the achievements and which ones I have vs which ones I'm missing?

If you go to your PROFILE (which is in the upper right menu, PROFILE), you'll see three feeds: Scores, Achievements, and Challenges.

If you click on Achievements, you see the most recent first in that order.

If you click on the "STATS" button near your avatar, it takes you to a different screen. There are two tabs here: Stats (like your vitals, IFPA ranking, etc) and on the right is Machines.

Click on machine, choose which machine you care about at the moment, and then it gives you the Achievements and Scores for that machine.

We have users with hundreds of machines of scores, so we put that search in front of it so you have to choose a machine first. We aren't entirely satisfied with that UI but we're working on it.

Let me know if this answers your questions, and if you have ideas!

#9525 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I would assume it has to be used. It's just odd that for one thing, it used the first three letters of my name. For the other, it used my initials.

I confirmed, it's not being used, and so we'll add it. It will take a little time but we'll get it into the next release. Sorry about that!

#9527 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Is there a way to see the achievements that haven't been earned yet? Video games usually show you those but also have a few secret ones. It's kinda cool that way to know what you're going for, but also some secret ones that need to be figured out.

That is absolutely coming in a near-term release. The way to think of Scorbit is there are different contexts:

-Playing context, which is the center tab (big S) which is all about finding machines and playing them.

-Player/social context, which is all about other users you follow. That's the lower right tab, and profiles. Another way to think about it is seeing Scorbit through the lens of users.

-Machine context, which is finding machines, checking out tips for playing them, seeing what the main leaderboards say, and achievements you can earn.

We have 2 out of 3 finished, as we've been focused on the first two. The lower left tab (the pinball machine) is meant to be the machine context, and you'll have that soon.

Meanwhile you can certainly find machines and click on the Leaderboard (three lines/list icon) on any machine screen and browse the leaderboards for that machine, including top scores.

Stay tuned on that.

Quoted from NightTrain:

Also let me know what you find out on the pictures not being taken.

I've reported the bug to JJP. They will take it from here on that one.

#9558 2 years ago

One common issue we see is if network time isn't set right. Go into the menu and check the time and see if it looks accurate, and your time zone is set. If not, set the time zone, set the time to manual, save and exit, and then set it to network time again, and it should sync up.

#9560 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I tried it, but didn’t work
It’s curious that the time I have set is not the same that is shown at the bottom right. See picture
[quoted image]

When you make that and save, go back to this menu again and set back to network time, and see if the lower right syncs up.

#9561 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

When you make that and save, go back to this menu again and set back to network time, and see if the lower right syncs up.

I think the time in the upper left is UTC, and the time in the lower right is adjusted for time zone.

#9563 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

How should it sync up when I have no connection to the internet ?

Oh! Let's start with that. If you go to the menu/utilities menu/network settings, can you show us the error you get?

#9566 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

now it works, i was in the wrong menu. thanks guys

Not a problem. However I'll just point out in the photos you posted, that was a wifi issue that sometimes is easy to fix (password mismatch, or sometimes incompatible local wifi access point). I've found that the JJP games do a really good job of connecting to wifi though (and we have some experience with Scorbitrons).

#9567 2 years ago

Hey folks, just a reminder:

Using Scorbit is free for JJP games, and always has. There is no monthly fee for using it. That is only when you buy our hardware for other games.

I've been reading some posts around that seems to be confused about that... I just wanted to make sure folks understood this.

#9572 2 years ago
Quoted from Bfults:

I have been unable to get Scorbit to work on my home Wonka. The Wi-Fi is connected fine I can do updates to the code no problem. I have Scorbit enabled in the settings menu. I created an account on the app in my phone created a location added the pinball machine to location but when I try to Activate Scorbit within the app on the Wonka it gives me an error That says “ we couldn’t pair your device with the server“. Also if I scan a QR code like I’m a player my phone gives me a little vibrate but then does nothing else. I know it’s getting the code but it doesn’t put the score on my phone or register me as a player on the game or anything like that.

Hey there. 9 times out of 10 this issue is caused by the Wonka machine not having the right time/date set properly. So first thing I'd like you to look at is if in the network settings/etc on the game, if the time zone is set and the time looks right to you in the lower right of the menu screen.

Assuming that is all correct, please DM me a photo of the QR code that is showed on the Scorbit menu screen and I'll take a look directly.

Also if you want to chat with me real-time as you troubleshoot, you can reach me on the discord server:

https://discord.gg/FEE7KYbQQY

Sometimes it's a little easier to troubleshoot that way!

#9573 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Hey there. 9 times out of 10 this issue is caused by the Wonka machine not having the right time/date set properly. So first thing I'd like you to look at is if in the network settings/etc on the game, if the time zone is set and the time looks right to you in the lower right of the menu screen.
Assuming that is all correct, please DM me a photo of the QR code that is showed on the Scorbit menu screen and I'll take a look directly.
Also if you want to chat with me real-time as you troubleshoot, you can reach me on the discord server:
Sometimes it's a little easier to troubleshoot that way!

For the record, this turned out to be an easy fix.

You'll find two types of QR codes on a JJP game:

Navigational QR: Visible in attract mode, or at the beginning of Ball 1 until you launch, which navigates your app to the game and claims the available player slot.

Pairing QR: Only visible in the Scorbit menu before you enable Scorbit the first time. Once you've done this, it changes to a Navigational QR.

You can also view/print the navigational QR from the app, and put it on the game or on the lockdown bar, for example, and it makes scanning/claiming player slots pretty slick.

#9576 2 years ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Got that right! Jay responds lightning fast.

Well, hey, not always... I prefer the "undersell and over-deliver" method.

#9578 2 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Which USB slot do people use? I see 3 and don't want to unplug a wrong one. Or do you all just plug it into the extender by the coin box?

Extender by the coin box. I think any work though.

#9593 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

With the 2nd game I got the achievements. I tried to connect my sons phone but wasn’t able to do. Isn’t it possible to play with two accounts on one machine at the same time ?

Yes it is, as long as your son is registered and has his own account on Scorbit with the app.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to switch back and forth easily by logging out and in, so he will need access to another running app.

One important note: If you create a venue that is set to PRIVATE, you will need to go to My Venues > [Venue Name] and add to the PLAYERS section all the users you wish to be able to post scores/claim slots on the game you're playing.

We are working on an override to this permissions so that if you use QR codes it just "works," or within a certain distance of the venue. This is so people's venues do not show up on everyone's app when browsing unless desired.

#9595 2 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Is it normal for the game.to make some.loud crackling noices from the speaker upon start up?

Just a "pop" of the amp turning on.

#9597 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Ok then I think that’s the reason , will test later. Must both players scan the QR code at the beginning of a new game ?

No, in fact, for a multiplayer game, I suggest both of you open the app, hit the big S on the bottom, click on your venue, click on the machine (Wonka), and then when it says "Waiting to Start..." go ahead and start the game for two player. You'll see two "Player 1... Player 2" slots there.

One of you taps player 1, it becomes that player, the other taps player 2.

Then when the game is over, you can save to leaderboard if you like.

Scanning the QR will automatically do everything I just said, but your mileage may vary depending on the OS (Android/iOS). It should work from inside the app (QR scanner in upper right of the app) or outside the app (generally your camera application).

Let me know how it goes!

#9609 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

My sons iPhone7 can’t find the machine. Any idea. With my iPhone 11 it isn’t a problem. But I like to add him

Make sure you go to My Venues, click on your venue, and add your son's user to the venue list. (If your venue is private.)

#9614 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I did, it looks like that

Strange, can you send me your Scorbit username, and I'll look it up?

#9616 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Sure, sirlonzelot same as here

That appears to be the *venue* name, not the username. What user name? I see one on there named wal.

#9617 2 years ago

I see the game (Wonka) in the venue (sirlonzelot), owned by a user (wal). The venue is set to private, so unless user wal adds other users, you can't see the machine (or the venue). I hope that makes sense.

#9619 2 years ago

Ok sirlonzelot have no fear!

There are many ways to do the same thing, and we're here to help.

On My Venues there, click on the word "sirlonzelot."

Then in the People tab that appears, add users (anyone you want. Add "jay" while you're at it. Then I can spy on you.)

IMG_3853 (resized).PNGIMG_3853 (resized).PNG

Once you've done that, any users you add will see you in the Play tab (the big S on the bottom of the screen).

We do have an instruction sheet, but it's way out of date, as we've added 100 features since then:

https://support.scorbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360059013733-Jersey-Jack-Pinball-Scorbit-Players-Guide

We will update it again soon! Meanwhile, feel free also to visit our Discord channel here:

We'll get you figured out. Also we'll be releasing some videos on how to use the app soon.

-Jay

#9628 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Finally downloaded newest code and hooked up scorebit. I figured most things out however I can't figure out how to get to the challenges/ achievement?

First, two documents:

How to activate:

https://support.scorbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360056606854-Activating-a-Jersey-Jack-Pinball-Machine-on-the-Scorbit-Platform

How to use it (outdated but will give you the general overview):

https://support.scorbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360059013733-Jersey-Jack-Pinball-Scorbit-Players-Guide

For the benefit of the thread:

When you download Scorbit (no "e" in Scorbit btw, common misunderstanding), you first register/log in.

Next, you go to the Scorbit menu on Wonka (Utilities > Scorbit)

Next, you scan the QR code.

It will prompt you to create a venue. Do that. Please put at a minimum your postal code, city, and country. However, if you put your address, the GPS elements of the app will be more precise in showing you other venues and helping the app know where it is located. Your information is never visible to others or shared if you do choose to put it in. Also, you choose "pubic or private." Public means your venue (your home) will show up on people's apps when they scan the area (with no address listed). This is good for an arcade or bar. Private means your venue will not show up on people's apps when they scan the area. Either way your scores are always public.

Next, it will prompt you to "create" a machine representing Wonka in our Internet world. Do that.

Now it will pair them together.

Next, when you want to play, hit the big S in the middle of the bottom of the app. Find the game. Tap on the game, and it will say "Waiting to Start."

For now on, when you hit start/etc, the game will be visible on the app. Press Player # and you will "claim" that player slot for that game. After the game, you can save your score to the local (machine) leaderboard and global leaderboard.

You can also automate a lot of this in the Account Menu > Settings > Playing Preferences and Viewing Preferences.

However, the BEST way to learn all this is to play, and to read the Scorbit Official Thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorbit-official-thread

Thanks!

#9642 2 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Hi,
Is there a JJP-wifi-scorebit tutorial somewhere?
I would like to try scorebit on my wonka but I am a network-noob.
Thx

No problem (it's Scorbit btw, no "e"), happy to help out!

There are essentially three steps to making it work, and for Steps 2 and 3, I'll post a link at the end with a tutorial. (I should also just post a video of this.)

** Step 1: Connect the game to WiFi **

- Make sure your game has the latest Wonka code! If it's been a while, go here and update it:

https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/support/

- Ensure your game has the WiFi dongle plugged into the USB extension inside the coin door area. If not, you can buy one here:

https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Mini-Wireless-Supports-10-9-10-14/dp/B07PB1X4CN/

- In the Wonka game menu, go to Full Menu > Utilities > Network > Set Wifi Network and choose your WiFi, and save.
- In the same area, go to Network > Set WiFi Password and set your password, and save.
- Finally go to Network > Connect to Wifi. Once it's connected, you can go to Step 2.

** Step 2: Download the Scorbit app and create a free account **

- You can do this a multitude of ways, but a simple way is to click this link on your mobile phone:

https://scorbit.link

** Step 3: Connect to Scorbit and Start Playing **

- In the Wonka game menu, go to Full Menu > Utilities > Scorbit Settings > Connect. You should see a big QR code and a message "Connect to Scorbit."
- Take your app, and press the QR code symbol on the upper right of the app. You can also do this from your camera app or any QR code scanner.
- Follow the instructions as the app connects your game to the Scorbit platform.

To actually play, hit the big S on the bottom of the app. If you set your venue location correctly in Step 3, it should list your venue or the machine. Click on the machine (Wonka) and it should say Waiting to Start... Press start on the game, and while playing, or after, tap the "Player 1" slot and it will connect. You'll see your name on the actual game screen as you play, and achievements will work!

Here is are two slightly out of date but useful tutorial documents:

Activating a Jersey Jack game:

https://support.scorbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360056606854-Activating-a-Jersey-Jack-Pinball-Machine-on-the-Scorbit-Platform

Using the Scorbit app with a JJP game:

I hope that helps!

-Jay

1 month later
#10040 2 years ago
Quoted from Johny111:

Noob question but is there a list of achievement's through scorbit that can be viewed somewhere prior to obtaining them?

Right now, the Machines tab has not been released (lower left) so the feature of looking at all the achievements regardless of what you've already earned isn't quite live yet. It will be in a couple releases from now though.

HOWEVER, if you click on Account Menu > Profile > Stats and then search for the machine you want, you'll find that we include all achievements for each achievement group you've earned any achievements within.

In other words, every achievement is part of a group (even if it's only one) with between one and possibly any number of levels. Once you get the lowest level of that achievement group, you can see all those achievements listed. For Jersey Jack, they like to hide the name of the achievement but tell you how to get it. If you click on any of those achievements (darker in color) they will say ?????? for the name, but it will describe was is required.

Take a look at those screens as a start. We will be improving all the achievement-related lists and UI soon.

1 month later
#10241 2 years ago

Oh come on daveyvandy ... I think my highest score ever was 4.5M, but I'll give it a shot...I mean, 65M?!?! HOW???

Screenshot_20211224-191725 (resized).pngScreenshot_20211224-191725 (resized).png

1 week later
#10279 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Damn, I should have thought of that. Then I would have reached 100 million for that Easter egg people in the forum mentioned...
Still wouldn't fix the pops sending the ball straight down the middle on this machine lol.

I was really impressed with myself getting above 4M yesterday. I'm just too distracted, because I'm constantly checking if the achievements and score updates look right.

1 month later
#10875 2 years ago

For those Wonka fans who use Scorbit, we're pleased to announce that Scorbit v1.2 is here, with some major changes to challenges and playing flow.

Check out the details in the Scorbit thread here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorbit-official-thread/page/11#post-6788938

1 month later
#11198 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

13,000,000 and scorbit calls it the lowest score on earth...
[quoted image]

Sorry about that. It's clearly a bug! We'll add it to the list.

9 months later
1 month later
1 year later
#13884 23 days ago
Quoted from jackd104:

The game is feature complete and the code is fantastic! It used to have Scorbit support but JJP as a company cut Scorbit from all its pins. So they don’t have any online features at all except code updates.

Well, unless you ask us to activate you and keep the code at Scorbit versions, that is. We never shut it off, after all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

9,600 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jsa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside?tu=jsa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.