• Standard 83 votes
    27%
  • Limited Edition 166 votes
    53%
  • Collectors Edition 64 votes
    20%

(313 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 441 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

002 (resized).jpg
001 (resized).jpg
wonka gobstopper (resized).jpg
20191013_220255 (resized).jpg
20191013_212706 (resized).jpg
IMG_0226 (resized).jpeg
B857FC0B-9BD4-4326-91A1-C757F2D852A1 (resized).jpeg
4E056ACF-F3D8-4D28-9013-3D418D103B8B (resized).jpeg
20161129-115247-gummi-pflege-stift-rubber-care-thumb (resized).png
7E92476D-5EFA-4EB7-8C43-E748A85BF509 (resized).jpeg
15C686A2-F3F6-43C8-A045-704B6E55F419 (resized).jpeg
Attach29812_20191007_111809 (resized).jpg
jumpstart (resized).jpg
A1A1F340-5AC7-4DC9-87AD-34F2F398D289 (resized).jpeg
20190930_210333 (resized).jpg
20190930_185009 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (6 months ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (6 months ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (6 months ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (6 months ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (6 months ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Thegeekyhusband (3 months ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (3 months ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (3 months ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (88 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chippewa-pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#451 5 months ago

Club member. First JJP pin since WOZ and really looking forward to it!

2 weeks later
#465 4 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Give your Wonka world an authentic look. The 3D Chocolate Factory ball lock cover is a drop in mod to make that boring ball lock box Pop! Extremely detailed on ALL sides right up to the white smoke chimneys. Each mod is airbrushed and hand detailed for a perfect fit and finish. All windows and skylights are cut out to let the playfield lighting shine through. The factory is open, get one now!

This looks fantastic! You guys really make some nice mods. I'll be in for a few of the Wonka ones!

1 month later
#1001 3 months ago
Quoted from Greenandwhite:

Any rumors as to when the CE will be shown?

Still 'soon' on seeing the CE.

Latest I've heard on production is: "CEs will likely start getting built in mid/late August!"

#1074 3 months ago
Quoted from mjruser:

Hi All,
If you edit the CE list to remove the LE features, then below is just added features on the CE. While I'd love to join the fancy-dancy club of LE owners, I think 3k is just too much. Perhaps a 2k jump like the difference going from SE to LE would have 'felt' more appropriate.
• Candy Red cabinet armor, legs, and wireforms -> LE is BLUE so this is preference not really an added feature.
• Exclusive playfield artwork with sparkle
• Exclusive cabinet artwork and mirrored backglass
• Exclusive apron artwork
• 3D Wonkatania™ lit topper
• Everlasting Gobstopper™ shooter knob
• Red Most Secret Machine™
• Numbered brass CE plaque (1 - 500)
• RadCals
• PinBlades™
• Laser-cut rule card
• Apron plate signed by Jack Guarnieri, Pat Lawlor, and John Youssi
• More surprises!
Can't wait to get one!
Cheers,
Mike

You had me at 'Laser-cut rule card'.

While I agree that the cost seems unjustifiable, I've already convinced myself it's the model I want and that's all I needed. In for a CE!

#1167 85 days ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Went to Flippers Arcade in Grandy NC today. Only the second opportunity to play the game but it was a good series of games. Loving it and can not wait to receive my LE. Beat out all the current scores![quoted image]

It figures that they would get it 2 weeks after I was there on vacation!

#1186 84 days ago
Quoted from dannunz:

I have 8 of these signed posters left over from Pintastic this year. Only 36 were ever made. Don't miss your chance to get one. PM me for details.[quoted image]

PM sent!

1 week later
#1374 77 days ago
Quoted from thanhdlam1985:

I have received an invoice in the mail a couple days ago from pinballs.com for the WWCE. I’m assuming it’s on the line and shipping soon? I just made the full payment yesterday! Hopefully it’ll get here before my birthday (8/28).

I also received a request from Automated. I won't send in the payment until I get to see the CE. Getting to play a prototype got me to buy a WONKA, but I want to see the CE before I pay the balance. Who knows, I may decide to go with an LE or SE! 'Soon' has turned into 'Maybe not soon enough'. JJP could miss out on a few CE sales. If the delay is because they're still working with the license on a topper or ??, then I highly doubt the CEs will be on the line soon.

#1485 74 days ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/willy-wonka
Overall, not very many of the mods I have seen early on for this game seem like must haves at this point. I hope we will see more options as time passes.

I bought 4 or 5 mods from the ModCouple. I think the factory is my favorite and looks 100x better than the stock one on the pin.

1 week later
#1864 62 days ago

Still waiting for CE info. Isn't it 'soon' already?

4 weeks later
#2399 33 days ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

"any pin"? Even second hand machines that cost a quarter of what a brand new Wonka costs? Can't really compare the two. If it was one or two minor issues, I could understand. But these are major concerns here. And they want us to pay $7500-9500 to get on board? No thanks.

Pretty simple really. Don't buy one then. If no one buys, JJP or whichever mfg is putting out a bad product will improve or go out of business.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chippewa-pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside