IMG_5842.jpeg
IMG_5849.jpeg
IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_7855 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6910 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7506 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (5 years ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Habermania (4 years ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chewiec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8790 2 years ago

Has anyone put on the Slingshot Mylar protector set that came with the game? I bought mine used and noticed they were not installed and wondered what the consensus was on whether they are worth installing? If they are, are they similar to the slingshot protectors offered by Titan?
https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=135

1 week later
#8904 2 years ago

Just got my Wonkavision scoop cliffy's. Figured I would ask before I install, is there any trick to removing or putting down the Wonkavision LCD? Thanks!

#8906 2 years ago

It is located under/behind it and I know I won't be able to get in there without removing or at least undoing it to be able to reach the scoop. I am all ears if there is a different way to not remove the Wonkavision LCD.

#8908 2 years ago

Definitely agree with you Rager. If anyone has loaded the Wonka Scoop from Cliffy, would you mind chiming in and let us know what was your method?

2 weeks later
#9002 2 years ago
Quoted from erikgilby:

For those on beta build 4, does anyone know how to get the super secret skill shot?

Camera ramp, factory ramp, gobstopper ramp and the Wonka vision shot. Got to be in the zone for that one.

#9034 2 years ago

LTG What is your recommended way to access the Wonkavision scoop? Do you need to remove the Wonkavision LCD monitor to access it? I am going to put the Cliffy protector on it and I don't see a way to do it without removing the Wonkavision monitor. Thanks Lloyd!

3 weeks later
#9163 2 years ago
Quoted from wonkavator:

Hi all! New to Pinside and a complete novice when it comes to modifying or repairing my machine. Purchased a CE of Wonka last year brand new and the switch to open/close the gobstopper hole (switch 31) stopped working. Purchased a new switch but have no idea how to install it. Know anyone in MA, NH or ME who does repair and knows JJ machines well? Nervous to have someone work on it that doesn't have knowledge of this game, willing to pay well for the right person to help fix it! Thanks in advance - love seeing all the other WONKA lovers here.

Agree with @bigd1979. I believe Zaphx had a solution that involved electrical tape folded into the gobstopper switch. It seems to fix the issue but I luckily haven't had that issue yet.

1 month later
#9529 2 years ago

Does anyone else wish that when you get to Oompa Loompa Odyssey it would randomly play one of the Oompa Loompa songs from the movie?

1 month later
#9845 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hi guys so last night I got a score of about 10,000,000. I went through all the modes, won wonka office and collected 3/5 golden tickets. Once I played the last mode, they all "reset", like all the lights went off and I think I had to play the modes all over again? Does that mean its keeps repeating until I complete all 5 golden tickets?
Thanks

Did you collect the factory mode golden ticket? Once you do, all of the factory modes (inventing room, welcome to the factory, etc.) reset and you can do them again. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe once you do all the factory modes you will still have to hit a shot in the wonkavision to collect the ticket. You still should have seen the golden tickets you earned but the lights for the modes do go off after you collect and you can repeat them. Always good in case you didn't collect Veruca or Charlie on the Kid Multi-ball since Golden Egg Room and Fizzy Lifting Drink are the only modes to unlock them.

#9847 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

So once I collect all 5 golden tickets, complete all factory modes, and collect all kids for kid multi ball, then is the final wizard lit activated?
and that is the end of the game?
Thanks

Once you collect all Gobstopper Jackpots, Wonkavator jackpots, Kid Jackpots, all factory modes and the gumball ticket then you will get the final wizard mode, Pure Imagination. After all are collected the light blinking (center loop left of the Wonkavision scoop shot) for pure imagination will be available. Hit that and be ready to scream like a teenage girl. I've only done it once, but it was so dang satisfying. After Pure Imagination the game will restart and you repeat the cycle. The Wonkavator golden ticket is the toughest for me to collect by far and the easiest besides the Gumball ticket for me is the Gobstopper ticket. You'll get it Mo!

4 months later
#11205 2 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Much has been discussed about the tinny stock speakers. Has anyone replaced the backbox speakers with something off the shelf and, if so, what did you buy and how was the result? I am planning to add an external sub (Polk with pinnovators connector) so Iā€™m just thinking about the backbox ones now and if I can improve them for a reasonable cost. Thanks in advance.

I installed the Pinwoofer system in my Wonka and it made a world of difference. Along with the amp, the new sub and tweeters above the backglass made a massive change in sound.

3 months later
#11853 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Is there a consensus on the best way to improve the sound on Wonka? The stock speakers sound pretty bad, especially the movie quotes. Pinwoofer? Flipper Fidelity?
Which is best for bass and clarity? Iā€™m especially hoping to make the Wonka callouts much easier to hear.
Thanks!

I have a Pinwoofer in mine and it made a world of difference. The addition of the tweeters with the sub make it night and day. Clear mids and bass that you can dial in per the amp. Definitely worth the investment for Wonka in my opinion.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 64.00
9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 25.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.99
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chewiec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside?tu=chewiec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.