778D3723-1064-4B5B-9534-B1806704D680 (resized).jpeg
20211113_180635 (resized).jpg
0C2A0BF8-EF0F-44D3-91E0-218D9822C924 (resized).jpeg
9C872C52-376B-4D41-9C97-CCBE9F2308BB (resized).jpeg
F428CE75-A93B-4417-86F1-6DD57EFD4718 (resized).png
A4223727-90E5-4419-BFBA-9B8BF530DC79 (resized).jpeg
76588813-EBAC-4B79-B8B6-26BF2063D934 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (2 years ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (2 years ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (2 years ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Thegeekyhusband (2 years ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chewiec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8790 6 months ago

Has anyone put on the Slingshot Mylar protector set that came with the game? I bought mine used and noticed they were not installed and wondered what the consensus was on whether they are worth installing? If they are, are they similar to the slingshot protectors offered by Titan?
https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=135

1 week later
#8904 5 months ago

Just got my Wonkavision scoop cliffy's. Figured I would ask before I install, is there any trick to removing or putting down the Wonkavision LCD? Thanks!

#8906 5 months ago

It is located under/behind it and I know I won't be able to get in there without removing or at least undoing it to be able to reach the scoop. I am all ears if there is a different way to not remove the Wonkavision LCD.

#8908 5 months ago

Definitely agree with you Rager. If anyone has loaded the Wonka Scoop from Cliffy, would you mind chiming in and let us know what was your method?

2 weeks later
#9002 5 months ago
Quoted from erikgilby:

For those on beta build 4, does anyone know how to get the super secret skill shot?

Camera ramp, factory ramp, gobstopper ramp and the Wonka vision shot. Got to be in the zone for that one.

#9034 4 months ago

LTG What is your recommended way to access the Wonkavision scoop? Do you need to remove the Wonkavision LCD monitor to access it? I am going to put the Cliffy protector on it and I don't see a way to do it without removing the Wonkavision monitor. Thanks Lloyd!

3 weeks later
#9163 4 months ago
Quoted from wonkavator:

Hi all! New to Pinside and a complete novice when it comes to modifying or repairing my machine. Purchased a CE of Wonka last year brand new and the switch to open/close the gobstopper hole (switch 31) stopped working. Purchased a new switch but have no idea how to install it. Know anyone in MA, NH or ME who does repair and knows JJ machines well? Nervous to have someone work on it that doesn't have knowledge of this game, willing to pay well for the right person to help fix it! Thanks in advance - love seeing all the other WONKA lovers here.

Agree with bigd1979. I believe Zaphx had a solution that involved electrical tape folded into the gobstopper switch. It seems to fix the issue but I luckily haven't had that issue yet.

1 month later
#9529 70 days ago

Does anyone else wish that when you get to Oompa Loompa Odyssey it would randomly play one of the Oompa Loompa songs from the movie?

1 month later
#9845 35 days ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hi guys so last night I got a score of about 10,000,000. I went through all the modes, won wonka office and collected 3/5 golden tickets. Once I played the last mode, they all "reset", like all the lights went off and I think I had to play the modes all over again? Does that mean its keeps repeating until I complete all 5 golden tickets?
Thanks

Did you collect the factory mode golden ticket? Once you do, all of the factory modes (inventing room, welcome to the factory, etc.) reset and you can do them again. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe once you do all the factory modes you will still have to hit a shot in the wonkavision to collect the ticket. You still should have seen the golden tickets you earned but the lights for the modes do go off after you collect and you can repeat them. Always good in case you didn't collect Veruca or Charlie on the Kid Multi-ball since Golden Egg Room and Fizzy Lifting Drink are the only modes to unlock them.

#9847 35 days ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

So once I collect all 5 golden tickets, complete all factory modes, and collect all kids for kid multi ball, then is the final wizard lit activated?
and that is the end of the game?
Thanks

Once you collect all Gobstopper Jackpots, Wonkavator jackpots, Kid Jackpots, all factory modes and the gumball ticket then you will get the final wizard mode, Pure Imagination. After all are collected the light blinking (center loop left of the Wonkavision scoop shot) for pure imagination will be available. Hit that and be ready to scream like a teenage girl. I've only done it once, but it was so dang satisfying. After Pure Imagination the game will restart and you repeat the cycle. The Wonkavator golden ticket is the toughest for me to collect by far and the easiest besides the Gumball ticket for me is the Gobstopper ticket. You'll get it Mo!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chewiec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside