IMG_2445 (resized).jpeg
wonka (resized).jpg
ca1d7f7e-8a2b-4029-af32-f724544015c9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5842.jpeg
IMG_5849.jpeg
IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_7855 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (5 years ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Habermania (4 years ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brooklynknight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12297 1 year ago
Quoted from heynonny:

I added these multicolor posts and LOVE them - so much better than the boring clear star posts...
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/04778-rainbow-posts-for-wizard-of-oz-or-any-super-colorful-game

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

heynonny What size washer is that under your post and is it a metal washer or nylon? I been looking for something to protect that area, honestly for all my pins but was not sure till I saw your picture.

Thanks in advance.

#12306 1 year ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

The washers cliffy sells are 1" 25mm OD (large) and 13/16" 20.7mm OD (small). You would need a large one to go under the starpost. [quoted image]

Thank you for this!

2 weeks later
#12421 1 year ago

I just got my fist error report. I am not the best with understanding how the switch matrix works hiwever this is what i get. When I look at the dedicated switches screen it's a hoping up as bad switch. Having trouble locating it.

Tesr Report:
Check dedicated switch #27, plumb bob tilt (stuck open)

Any. Thoughts on how to correct this as I feel it could be a easy one.

16647112370777879663691278027853 (resized).jpg16647112370777879663691278027853 (resized).jpg16647112680318071146739658274756 (resized).jpg16647112680318071146739658274756 (resized).jpg
#12423 1 year ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

Open coin door and recenter tilt bob, it's stuck on the metal ring causing it to read open.

Hilarious! I turned on the game and your right all I had to do was touch the bobber to hit the metal ring and it disappeared.

#12426 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Nudge more, and nudge harder.

Since there is no tone in sentences please note there is absolutely no sarcasam attached to this...

I Fing love the pin community. One of the better communities of all the hobbies I am into!

#12430 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It is literally the fix When the game doesn't hear from a switch in X number of games, it suspects there may be a problem and flags it.
So this tells me you're not nudging hard enough or often enough if you never tilt.

Your exactly right, that's the one skill I am just starting to work on as I have ok flipper control and now its time to learn how to nudge without tilting every time

#12440 1 year ago
Quoted from Galooch:

Officially just joined the club with WWLE #1023! Thanks to those in this thread with all the great info. Going to be studying the key posts but any other new owner advice would be appreciated! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats as this is by far one of my favorite if not my favorite pin in my collection. One thing that took me by surprised was when I had decided to upgrade the speakers including the tweeters with Pinwoofer. Once I dialed it in, I was blown away as I honestly thought I was wasting my $$,as Willy Wonka is not necessarily known for its sound. However the clarity of the voices and the sounds (including the solid and not overbearing bass) I can now hear that I did not prior is day and night. I thought it could be a placebo effect until my wife jumped on and could care less about sound and made a comment on how much better it sounded. Outside of that I have had fun moding it with things here and there.

2 months later
#12616 1 year ago

I am on the fence with getting pinstadiums for willy wonka. Anyone here that can share if they loved them or did not see the value for the $$. For those that do have it is it a day and night improvement and it makes the light show that much better? I have a CE if that matters.

#12627 1 year ago
Quoted from ktcoady12:

brooklynknight I love pinstadiums on some games- and some I do not- In my personal opinion my wonka absolutely shines with the pinstadiums- It is such a bright and colorful playfield - I believe that Wonka benefits greatly with pinstadiums- I just picked up Alien and was/am contemplating them, but I actually like that game dark and moody- Just my opinion I know there are a lot of pinstadium haters out there

Thank you for all of the feed back. I too was contemplating getting them for Alien and decided against it. I am leaning towards getting them for my wonka!

#12650 1 year ago
Quoted from GrooTheWanderer:

I also have Pinstadiums with mirror blades on my Wonka LE and the combination makes the overall lighting outstanding. You will need side protectors to lift the playfield or you will damage the Pinstadium magnet mounts. I know this first hand as I learned the hard way. I ended up buying these side art protectors from Classic Game Rooms on eBay any they work well. This was the lowest price I found and they arrived quickly.
ebay.com link: itm

I ended up pulling the trigger on the NEO Fusion Atom. Will let you know my thoughts once installed.

4 weeks later
#12755 1 year ago

I love the new pin stadiums I put in My WWCE!

5 months later
#13193 9 months ago

Getting the following switch error when I boot up.

Dedicated Switches: Check Dedicated Switch #D05, Elevator Diverter EOS (Stuck Open).

I when to test mode and lifted the playfield, however I believe I am having trouble finding the actual switch. Thoughts?

#13194 9 months ago
Quoted from brooklynknight:

Getting the following switch error when I boot up.
Dedicated Switches: Check Dedicated Switch #D05, Elevator Diverter EOS (Stuck Open).
I when to test mode and lifted the playfield, however I believe I am having trouble finding the actual switch. Thoughts?

Scratch that, took some old advice on this forum and went to coils tested the elevator diverter and boom its gone. Have not turned this bad boy on in a bit due to too many new games coming in!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 32.99
$ 64.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

9,600 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brooklynknight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside?tu=brooklynknight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.