IMG_7465 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8062 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8198 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240313_180544714 (resized).jpg
IMG_5638 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (4 years ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Habermania (4 years ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bossk4hire.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9487 2 years ago

Might someone know the height with the head folded down?
Trying to figure out if it will fit in a Honda Pilot.
Thanks!

1 week later
#9577 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I got one of these : https://www.microcenter.com/product/485912/inland-4-port-usb-31-(gen-1-type-a)-hub---black
Plugged it into the USB cable by the cashbox. Then plugged the WiFi dongle and Bluetooth dongle into it.
LTG : )

Which USB slot do people use? I see 3 and don't want to unplug a wrong one. Or do you all just plug it into the extender by the coin box?

#9583 2 years ago

For the code update... I'm running 1.33 can I got straight to the 2.01 code? Or do I need to do the 1.35 before going to the 2.01? Thanks! Jeff

#9594 2 years ago

Is it normal for the game.to make some.loud crackling noices from the speaker upon start up?

1 week later
#9685 2 years ago

Is adding the Bluetooth dongle supposed to allow you to connect Bluetooth headphones? I put in the on jjp suggests and none of my headphones connect to it. Everything else in the house does.... even our ice maker hahaha.

#9708 2 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

What's everyone have their shaker setting at? I thought about moving it to high but the "adjust at own risk" is a little disturbing.....

Ive got mine on high and like it. Havnt tried "extreme" yet.... afraid it will take off like the wonkavator hahaha

#9735 2 years ago

I just swaped put the jjp ground loop thingy with this one from Amazon and it sounds a whole lot better.

BESIGN Ground Loop Noise Isolator for Car Audio/Home Stereo System with 3.5mm Audio Cable https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XQYN77L/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_DK53C9D75R3WA2VVEVC1

#9745 2 years ago

Can yall post some pictures of the pooling yall ate seeing?

#9777 2 years ago

Any one have ideas on the Bluetooth dongle to use headphones?
The one suggested picks up all the other Bluetooth things in the house but none of the 4 different sets of head phones I tried pairing.

1 week later
#9818 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I have a preorder for a NIB LE that will arrive in Q1 next year
Before it arrives I’d like to have some parts/mods ready to go
Do I need to put washers under a large amount of posts like I did with GNR?
Any other must haves?

I think the ler mods wonkavator and for me pinstadiums really added to the game. And the wifi dongle if the new ones don't come already wifi connected.

1 week later
#9877 2 years ago

What other JJP is a good compliment to WW?

I just sold my MBse and am looking to add another JJp to the house.

Thanks!

#9880 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Pinwoofer kit works great.

I put in a new sub from amazon....

Put in the pinovators external sub hook up...

Put in a new group loop filter (made the biggest change for me)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XQYN77L

Sounds a whole lot better...

#9915 2 years ago

Has anyone put in a different spring on their shooter rod? If so which one?
Mine seems to get weaker as I play consecutive games.

#9917 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Remove spring. Grab one end with a hand, grab the other end with the other hand. Give the spring a couple tugs.
Put back in game. Good as new.
LTG : )

Haha great idea! I'll give it a try. Thanks!

#9935 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Hobbit is amazing also
.its quite a experience and a must own for at least a bit.

Hopefully adding a Hobbit to compliment my wonka next Friday! Pumped for sure!

#9967 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Buy a Polk 10 and make a cheep set of stadium lights your self,I love the brand name pin stadiums but the ones I make for 25.00 work fine,not interactive or anything fancy but mine they light up the playfield just fine!

Pinstadiums!
But also snag the pinnovator sub out for like $40 and hook it to an external sub.

#10019 2 years ago

Ok yall.... i have an se... when it says shot the TV.... where is that shot.
Is there some sort of a map hahaha. Thanks for your help with my ignorance.
Jeff

1 week later
#10090 2 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Maybe despite not caring about the theme Dialed In is worth a chance? Is this one better in the home?

I always thought the same and went for it. Snagged an LE last weekend and LOVE it. My kids like it more than wonka. It has great flow and the toys are great. I'm glad I looked past the theme which really isn't a Cell phone theme.

20211121_163738 (resized).jpg20211121_163738 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#10234 2 years ago

Has anyone powdercoated their standard?
If so I'd love to see and get some ideas. Thanks!

1 week later
#10296 2 years ago

I want to be able to play it with lights off or dimmed but improve the playfield lighting slightly. Maybe the trough lighting kit would help?

Maybe some more spot lights. I'm a pin stadium fan.

#10354 2 years ago

I'll probably do everything you recommended including the art blades. I've tried multiple times to contact pingraffix lately to see if they have any coupon codes and haven't got any replies. Are they still in business?

They are. They had a great black Friday sale. I snagged a set for my wonka and dialed in. I went with the holografix blades and love em. They came pretty quick. I don't know of any current discount codes.

1 week later
#10499 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I just finished installing the Pinwoofer JJP Super kit in my Wonka LE. I'm genuinely impressed with the quality of the components, especially their PCB and wiring. Instalation was pretty straightforward, and everything fit.
The only other game that I've bothered with the audio on is my IJTPA. The factory speakers and sound on the original machine sounded weak and anemic compared to my Stern and CGC games. The transformation on Wonka was on par. I've heard things from the few games I've subsequently played tonight that I've never heard before from Wonka. The only complaint I had about Wonka prior to tonight was the sound: that is no longer the case.
TLDR: I won't rush out to do this mod on every game. For Willy Wonka, however, I think it is worth the time and money.

Did you pick the GT or the KO? Thanks!

Also does it help with the start up pop?

#10510 2 years ago

No rubber for me. I like it raw and it came to me that way.

16424417089588745583249294379054 (resized).jpg16424417089588745583249294379054 (resized).jpg

#10514 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I just have the KO. I don't think the added features of the GT are necessary on more modern games.
I went down to the basement to take note of the startup. There are two, low level pops now. I presume the first is when the amplifier is powered, and the second is when the sound card comes on line. The fact that I didn't really notice it before though would seem to indicate that it is of much lower amplitude than before. My guess is that the attenuation of the factory sound is only active once the machine has fully booted. This means that when the factory amp powers up, it is at full volume, since the attenuation isn't active yet. The aftermarket amplifier in my machine isn't at full volume, so that alone would account for a smaller square wave. You could easily open the door, put the volume to zero, boot the machine, then set volume to your favorite setting and close the door. But at the volume levels I'm playing at, it isn't necessary.

Awesome thanks!

#10553 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Is it normal for the left side of the playfield to be touching the wall of the cabinet? I went to pull out the playfield and I found that I couldn't insert my pin blade protector on the left side as the plastics and stuff on the back half are tightly up against the wall. Is it even possible to pull out the playfield without scratching the wall?

Mine is crazy tight too on the left. Takes some work to get the protector in but eventually it does.

#10598 2 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Looks like my game is saying update available, anyone install it yet?

Newer than 2.03?

#10651 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I bought a Bluetooth dongle and I can't get it to connect. It will scan for devices and find other bt devices nearby, but never my headphones. Is this common or do I just have bad hardware?

Same for me. I've not been able to find a set of headphones that will connect. Alot of other bt devices by not headphones.

1 week later
#10716 2 years ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

Just set up my new build Wonka LE. Built 12/2021.
Question….. my sound in very very tinny. Very high pitch. No bass and very uncomfortable to listen to. Couldn’t find anywhere in the settings for sounds control. I have WoZ and DI along with several other machines and none sound this terrible.
Does Wonka just have horrible audio or anyone think there’s a problem? All speakers are working, just very high treble in all including the sub

Yeah it's not very good. Adding an external sub and a ground loop Isolator helped mine alot.

#10811 2 years ago
Quoted from DoCPooF:

Joined to club today. It's not my first pin, but it is my first JJP pin [quoted image]

Wahoo enjoy! It's a great game!

#10829 2 years ago

I think classic game rooms in Georgia has some LE s still in stock. Jason is a great fella to deal with.

I went cheap a snagged a used SE and love it! It got me hooked on JJP games! Sold my 2 sterns and snagged a Dialed In Le and that was alot of fun but sold it to grab a deal on a Hobbit LE and I'm loving it.

My wife and kids (and me) love wonka. Even though it's "slower" than a stern when the lights go crazy and mutiballs stack it is bonkers!

20220212_142301 (resized).jpg20220212_142301 (resized).jpg
#10838 2 years ago

If anyone is looking for a NIB LE

Screenshot_20220217-095222_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220217-095222_Facebook (resized).jpg
#10850 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Joining the club, ordered one of the last Wonka LE's from Classic Game Rooms. My go to and favorite distributor is sold out. Had a good experience ordering from Jason. I see that Flip N Out pinball is asking $11k for a Wonka LE with a 2" nick to the cabinet decals and $12k for what may be his last NIB one...

Jason is a great fella. Glad it worked out for you!

#10881 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Thanks guys. I think I am going to try Pinstadiums. If it doesn't fit I will let y'all know.

I put pinstdiums on me se with side artblades and the left side is crazy tight! But I did snag these from Pinballife and they work great once ya get them wedged in to lift the playfield.

https://www.pinballlife.com/interior-cabinet-protector-blade-set.html

#10900 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Is the original plastic that goes here sold somewhere other than JJP? I want to go back to it. JJP said they are out of stock.
[quoted image]

I can check and see where mine might be. I replaced mine with colored ones.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1080923679/willy-wonka-10-piece-color-guard

#10954 2 years ago

Anyone have a contact hum that comes from this box here (main transformer)? Even when the machine is off? Doesn't happen on my Hobbit. Thanks.

16461747100611839723147341540738 (resized).jpg16461747100611839723147341540738 (resized).jpg
#10974 2 years ago

I've been having issues with the plunger spring progressively gets weaker as I play multiple games in a row. Sometimes is too weak to get out if the shooter lane. I had also changed the plunger tip to a titan rubber... maybe part of the issue?
The auto plung is fine.
Anyone else fine this issue?
Jjp sent me a new one and 15 games in and same issue.

#10985 2 years ago
Quoted from Vermont:

I've really been enjoying playing this pin! The first thing that jumped out at me is the light show - the choice of colors and how they show up really is nice. I'm still learning a ton about the modes and how to make things happen, but I'm appreciating all the little touches and enjoying discovering things for the first time. So much fun!
Couple questions:
- Is there a setting that turns off the 'pop' when you get a high score? I thought I scrolled through everything but didn't come up with anything that looked right.
- Second, is there really any way to mitigate the pop bumpers sending the ball SDTM? Sometimes it flies out of there really fast and the ball drains, and I'm not sure I could have done much about it even if my reactions were much faster. Just part of this game?
Thanks!

For the sdtm..... I replaced the small rubber ring on the left and the post rubber on the right exit with titan rubbers and now it spits the ball right to my right flipper

#10998 2 years ago
Quoted from Thot:

hi boys, what is collected when hit captive ball when insert 1.2.3 or 4 is lit?

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-deep-dive-overview-rules-features-images-more/

Screenshot_20220307-081038_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220307-081038_Chrome (resized).jpg
#11016 2 years ago
Quoted from woodmedic:

I just got home from work and fired up my new Wonka to show it off. The main display showed no signal and what should be on the big screen, is being displayed on the small wonka vision screen. Any ideas to fix this? I rebooted the game twice but it is still the same.

Cable come.loose on the back of the display?

#11036 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I never understood it either. Some people dont think its cheating sometimes. Like, starting with 5 balls vs. 3, adding posts, adding extra balls.... List goes on.
Its like when I play golf and see people doing things they arent supposed to. You are only fooling yourself.

I get how it makes it tough for us all to compare scores with so many different set ups. But that's why I just compare my score with others on the same physical machine. I think it a bit of a stretch to call things "cheating" unless folks are taking the glass off and just hitting switches. But that's just me.
If it's an option then I don't think it's "something they shouldn't do" but don't need to be bragging on a score for sure.

#11041 2 years ago
Quoted from waveform:

I have only had my Wonka LE a couple weeks, and I have been curious about Scorbit, though not quite enough to actually try it. Are there any players here who use it and find any of the features really fun/interesting/compelling - want to tempt me with what I'm missing?
I'm a little surprised Scorbit doesn't collect that information or have a mode for only comparing scores with certain default or accepted configurations. Even with games setup the same way, there's still enough variability in each one (physical location / pitch / level, right and left outlane post arrangements, flipper angles, switch adjustments, etc) that I find it hard to really compare beyond broad ranges of scores across multiple instances of a machine. A player that can routinely get into the hundreds of thousands is different from one getting into the low millions is different from one hitting middle tens of millions (all presuming 2.0+ code - anybody hitting tens of millions pre-2.0 is a wizard). But, anything like a top-10 seems a little silly between such diverse setups.

I enjoy it as I can send my neighbors challenges and then 10 min later they are knocking on my door to play the game (im lucky to have 4 other neighbors with pins). My kiddos enjoy it and I like how it keeps your scores for you. The accomplishments really don't mean anything to me.

#11062 2 years ago

I love mine. I did chance the back light to a sound activated one which I like. He does great work but can be 3 plus months. I think one I got for jurassic park took 4 months.

20220219_182424 (resized).jpg20220219_182424 (resized).jpg
#11110 2 years ago
Quoted from wisemanbba:

Awesome, thanks for the pics. That factory looks really good. Will order one up.
Anyone have the Mod Couple wonkavator mod?

I have the ler mod wonkavator in mine and love it.

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/willy-wonka-the-chocolate-factory-pinball-interactive-wonkavator

2 weeks later
#11274 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

A quick note on this: When I first got my Wonka I never had this problem. Then it started creeping in. My solution? I just rotated the rubber just to the lower left of the pops. That's it. Now it's SDTM maybe 5% of the time. The rubber started to wear a tiny bit which made just enough of a difference to change the ball exit path. As a machine breaks in it's amazing how many paths/shots like this change.

Agreed! Rotating or sawping out the rubbers has made a BIG difference for me with very few SDTM from the pops.

1 week later
#11317 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I'd like to know if there is a fix of some kind for this too

I changed out the rubber ring to the left of the pops and the post rubber on the right and it made a really big difference. I'd say prob 2 of of 10 are sdtm now.

1 week later
#11382 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I also added new rubbers and can’t remember where this plastic goes if anyone can help?
[quoted image]

Looks like over the captive ball.

Screenshot_20220427-034941_Drive (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220427-034941_Drive (resized).jpg
#11385 1 year ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Toppers. Any suggestions. What can we still buy??

I love the one tilt topper makes. They take a few months to get once you order but are real nice.

https://tilttopper.com/shop/ols/products/willy-wonka-pinball-topper

#11397 1 year ago
Quoted from DoCPooF:

Ditto...Whole supply chain issues.

Love mine! Worth the wait.

20220219_182357 (resized).jpg20220219_182357 (resized).jpg

20220418_162520 (resized).jpg20220418_162520 (resized).jpg
#11400 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Just an update for those that are waiting patiently, I have factory production samples of a complete re-design of the Tibetan Breeze flipper coil cooling kit that is necessary for most of the JJP machines (except GnR), so we're getting close to having them available.
I'm going to test/release them for Wonka and jjPotC first since those are the pins that seem to have the most fade (aside from GnR which already has a kit) and therefore the most interest. Then I'll work back through Dialed In, Hobbit, and WoZ, hopefully very quickly since this new bracket was designed to work in all of them. Testing on the actual machines will be the only thing slowing each release a bit.
Note:this is only for JJP machines that are not GnR, also not for Spike or Spooky machines. Those use the existing Tibetan Breeze kit.

Excited to snag a set once they are out!

#11402 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Haha, that was a time capsule post. I thought we were close when I posted that, and we're now two prototypes past what I thought was final. I *believe* the next prototype is the final one, but testing will tell. I know Hobbit and jjPotC owners, especially, have been waiting for them. I just want to make sure what's offered is rock solid.

No worries! Ive got a wonka (feel like the top right flipper gets weaker as i play some games) and also have a Hobbit. Love your fans that I put on a few sterns and did the trick!. Thanks for all your hard work.

3 weeks later
#11502 1 year ago

I'd love to know what the secret super skill shot is! PM me if you're willing to share.
Thanks!

1 month later
#11971 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:So just hit my all time high score of 29m. Almost grabbed my 4th golden ticket- so close. Maybe the sound effects caused me to choke haha - wish they would revisit those but I think it’s too late at this point!
One thing that I don’t really understand is the gumball machine. It seems to be inside wonkavision? I was reading rules and it says you’re awarded coins during gameplay? Anyone knows how this works?
Also I really just need more bass in this game. I understand and aware of pinwoofer but not sure that will address this based on my prior experience with their product. I have a sub hooked up but for some reason that doesn’t really address it either. Any other options as the sound just lacks that deep sub punch.

I swapped out the ground loop Isolator and it seemed to add some warmth to the sound. BESIGN Ground Loop Noise Isolator for Car Audio/Home Stereo System with 3.5mm Audio Cable https://a.co/d/9MogbYv

#11977 1 year ago

Wonka is a favorite with the non pinballers that come over to our house. The screen, lights quirky call outs, ease of multiballs and certainly the theme.
Neighbor has a gnr and barely gets played by anyone. It honestly is one of the games I have no interest in playing. Kids could careless about it and the adults unless they are a GnR band fan seem to walk right past it or not go back after a game or 2.
But that's just been my experience. Some folks love GnR!

2 weeks later
#12061 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Haven't played my Wonka in a while since I've got some newer games in recently. Yesterday afternoon I decided to crack open a beer and play a game.
Unexpectedly rolled the game over. Collected all the Golden tickets, reached The Most Secret Machine and Pure Imagination and doubled my prior grand champion score.
Good timing for me since Wonka is going away soon on a temporary trade for a few months.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That's bonkers! Hahhaa nice!

1 month later
#12299 1 year ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

I've seen a Wonka with Pinstadiums, and it's the first game I've had that could do with them I think. Definite dark spots; even Gene Wilder on the playfield is not illuminated.
What version are people going for? There's a few options, and some retailers still have stock of the previous generation of which there are also different levels. I like the idea of the new Neo versions being a lot thinner, but the older gen ones would be about half the price.....

I have the older Neos and they work great! I dialed the brightness back and all the other playfield lights shine through great! I like being able to see the whole playfield when it's dark. They aren't for everyone but i love them.

1 week later
#12386 1 year ago
Quoted from Enron64:

I have owned my wonka LE since May.
This is the most magical game I have ever played. I have enjoyed it so much I sold my LZ premium and AIQ pro to fund more JJPs. I bought a dialed in but it’s not really as magical to me. I have a GNR SE coming Sunday and was wondering what other JJPs games have that wonka magic?

I would say for a full emersive experience Hobbit is an awesome game. The sounds, lights and video clips are awesome. That said the shots can get old after a while. Dialed in was a fun game but only stayed around for a few months. I've had a wonka SE for a yearish now and really enjoy it but am selling it to fund a bond prem. But Wonka will always be on my rebuy list for sometime down the road.

1 year later
#13365 5 months ago

Anyone have a CE or LE they are willing to trade for a Ruby Red WOZ?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19EMQqQyFeLQYwAuR5cWyVmtvwtqXg7DF

Give me a shout!

I'm in SC

20231027_081013 (resized).jpg20231027_081013 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#13441 4 months ago

Anyone know if on the CE you can change who does the call outs? Switch from Julie to the LE fella voice?

1 week later
#13477 4 months ago

Gate mod!

#13486 4 months ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Isnt the gate mod a one way gate? Meaning shooting up into it would allow it to flip back and still make the shot you mentioned?

You are correct

1 week later
#13516 3 months ago

Back in the club!

20231201_120640 (resized).jpg20231201_120640 (resized).jpg20231201_191836 (resized).jpg20231201_191836 (resized).jpg
#13519 3 months ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Nice! Hows that Bubble hockey doing?
I played with my Willie tonight as well!

Loving that Chexx! Gets played more than the pins when friends come over.

#13527 3 months ago

Anyone upgraded there tweeters?
If so what did you put in?

20231203_132731 (resized).jpg20231203_132731 (resized).jpg20231203_132830 (resized).jpg20231203_132830 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#13569 3 months ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

But when that 2-4 player game is over, and the next 2-4 players come in for round 2, shouldn't the prior competition/game end (drain balls)? How do you walk up to a tournament game with 2 balls locked before player 1 even flips. It's not earned.

It's a setting that can be changed. As much as I love wonka it's not a game really built for tournament (and thank God for these types of games).

1 week later
#13635 79 days ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I find my Wonka flippers get weak and heat-soaked under lengthy play. I'd be happy to upgrade the board but I need to make sure it will do what I think it will first.

I added the flipper fans and have really helped slow the flipper fade

#13649 76 days ago
Quoted from Brad25:

Need opinions. I currently have a Rick and Morty bloodsucker edition pinball machine (only 750 made I think). Might be looking to trade for a Willy Wonka LE, would you do it?

100% yes

1 month later
#13779 35 days ago
Quoted from phill2cb:

Under Coil Settings, there’s a Kickback Delay setting where you can increase/decrease the timing of your kickback if it’s consistently firing too late/soon.

I feel like there is a ball save setting for this. Mine does miss a ball from time to time and I feel like it will then shoot another out.
I'll have to take a look in the settings menu

#13792 30 days ago
Quoted from Hershy:

Hi all. I have an opportunity to get a Wonka SE. wondering if the gameplay differences are that different from an LE that I should just wait an get an LE?
Also, can you tell me some game specific issues people have faced that I should be on the lookout when I go to view the game?
Thank you

The real only game play difference is the physical wonkavator ball lock. The art is different and powdercoating.
Some folks worry about some pooling on the playfield around the posts as it can cause it to peel at sometime.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
Machine - For Sale
Mccordsville, IN
$ 32.99
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 91.00
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
12,500 (OBO)
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bossk4hire.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside?tu=bossk4hire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.