I was kind of thinking the same thing but 2 things stopped me from cancelling my CE for an LE. Firstly, I spoke with Jenn at JJP to see what might be involved and she told me to think very carefully about doing that because "more was coming" on the CE's and I would be very happy with it. When pressed for details, "sorry" was her answer. Yeah, I know that sounds like a good case of salesmanship but what if she is accurate in her statement? A couple of days ago I was talking with a JJP supplier and I was quizzing him for his opinions and maybe some more info on the CE's. He really could not tell me anything of import because of his NDA but he did tell me that I should stay on the CE and that JJP was already at or near a total sell out of CE's. He said that if I cancelled it, the chances are that I could not get back in on one. Who knows, right? But, based on all of this and knowing that I honestly want a CE, I think I am going to stay my course. I mean I have already been waiting several months since I put down my deposit so what's a few more? And, to be brutally frank, I don't want to look back, like a lot of POTC buyers who backed out on that game, and regret a hasty decision. I almost cancelled my POTC LE over "disc gate" but did not and I am so glad that I have that game. I guess, as the supplier told me, if you can afford it, the CE is the way to go. But no matter. All 3 models are good and WONKA buyers, no matter which model they ultimately choose, will love their game.