IMG_7465 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8062 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8198 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240313_180544714 (resized).jpg
IMG_5638 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (4 years ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Habermania (4 years ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider animal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9128 2 years ago

Hi All, Im a new owner of a WW. Looking at a test report it says ball trough #5 and #4 are stuck open. Game seems to play fine until a ball is physically locked: when I put a ball in the elevator. When I do this, 2 balls are released into the plunger lane. Any idea how to fix this? I have re-seated the wires to the optical board of the ball trough, but that didnt do it. Thanks! PS, first JJP too, so feeling like a newbie...

#9131 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

You can pull the transmitter board (closest to the front edge of the playfield and easy to remove) and reflow the solder on the pads (there are not many components on the transmitter board) if you are comfortable soldering. That should solve the problem. Some trough transmitter boards during the WW run had insufficient solder on the pads during manufacturing.

Thanks for the post!

So, I reached out to JPP support about this and spoke with Steve and he told me this exactly and it worked perfectly. As well, my input was only playing one channel and Steve helped fix that as the plug was in backwards. Such a great experience with JPP! Super thrilled to get a WW NIB from a friend such a beautiful machine - while I continue to wait for GnR...

1 week later
#9168 2 years ago

I uploaded the new beta today, on average doubled my score from a high of 3 million to six. I've just had mine a week... for the past 4 days it's been "just one more game". Loving Willy Wonka

#9176 2 years ago

Seems that beta 5 spots you 2 kids for kid multi-ball, is there a menu option to change that?

#9177 2 years ago

Im looking to install lit flipper buttons and the kit I got is for a Hobbit where the power adapter (used for a topper) is not where it is supposed to be along the left side of the bottom cabinet. Does anyone know where the 2 pin power adapter for a Wonka topper is?

#9179 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I haven't seen that. It spots you 2 gobstoppers though?

Yep, first and second, two of the gobstoppers are sitting on the kid disc's on the main screen, beginning of the game?

#9180 2 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

Im looking to install lit flipper buttons and the kit I got is for a Hobbit where the power adapter (used for a topper) is not where it is supposed to be along the left side of the bottom cabinet. Does anyone know where the 2 pin power adapter for a Wonka topper is?

Found it, problem fixed, lit flipper buttons installed. It's such a little thing, but a nice touch.

#9186 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Yeah so those indicators are for gobstopper multiball. THey don't have anything to do with Kid Multiball.

Ohh, ok...since I only got my WW less than 2 weeks ago, im still working on learning the rules. What do they indicate?

5 months later
#10632 2 years ago

Quick question: What role does the white camera play in the pinball play?

My camera stand broke, Ive removed it and working on fixing it, had to unplug a cable and now Im curious. I know that there is a red LED light, but but does it impact play? Does the light queue you hit the ramp for a combo or something??

2 months later
#11294 1 year ago

Is there a way to delete the pictures the machine takes?

#11298 1 year ago
Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

A factory reset is the only way I know of.
You can disable showing the pictures as well.

Thanks for the answer. With a factory reset, do you keep your updated code? I really dont care about high scores...

2 months later
#11904 1 year ago

What is the saucer?
...and what is the gumball machine as a golden is hidden in it?

4 months later
#12613 1 year ago

There was an update on Nov 11, im just downloading it. Any significant changes to rules or code?

#12634 1 year ago

Which pinstadiums do you guys have on it? I have to admit, now that I have a Rush LE beside my Wonka, Wonka looks dark.

1 month later
#12774 1 year ago

Is there a quick fix to turning on the main screen in the backbox? I came downstairs to my pins last night to turn the machines off and the main screen was off, but the mini screen was on. I booted down and then up again, but it still didnt power on. Is this a known issue, hopefully with a quick fix?

#12777 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

First thing I would check is all the wires leading to and from the screen, unplug them and plug them back (on both ends wherever they connect to).

Thanks, I just completed that. Everything looked in place, but there was one connection disconnected, but I think it has always been disconnected. Pls see pic (1st pic) in backbox. Can someone please confirm if their 4 pin connector (actually only 2 pins) is connected or lose like mine?

The second pic is of the small screen with simple trouble shooting steps. I attached an hdmi from a laptop to the main screen and booted up the pinball machine and the screen did not respond.

Has anyone had an issue with a Wonka or a JJP screen? Was it the power supply? ...or did the screen die?

20230119_140543 (resized).jpg20230119_140543 (resized).jpg20230119_142530 (resized).jpg20230119_142530 (resized).jpg
#12782 1 year ago
Quoted from adol75:

Power supply is common to the screen and the backbox light, so if your backbox light is on, the power supply is likely good.

This is very helpful since the backbox light is not working either.

Quoted from adol75:

You can plug an HDMI in the pinball screen from another source, and turn the pinball on, this can confirm the screen is good and the power supply is good.

I did this and the screen stayed off, so it may be as simple as the power supply. I will get a voltage meter and check it this weekend. Thank you for the advice and help!

8 months later
#13277 6 months ago

Is there a way to delete all the pics the machine takes of you other than a full reset?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider animal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside?tu=animal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.