IMG_2445 (resized).jpeg
wonka (resized).jpg
ca1d7f7e-8a2b-4029-af32-f724544015c9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5842.jpeg
IMG_5849.jpeg
IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_7855 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (5 years ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Habermania (4 years ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wildbill327.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6523 3 years ago

Just joined the candy club I have a question about the left side inlane/outlane area. Is there supposed to be a post in the open hole(it’s treaded)that’s next to the black cap? Also does WW have a equalizer in the settings like newer Sterns? My wife and I are looking forward to taking out all the scores.

1E6B2EDA-10D4-4429-826D-F7D35BE7CAFB (resized).jpeg1E6B2EDA-10D4-4429-826D-F7D35BE7CAFB (resized).jpeg534599E3-765C-4322-B75D-1FC125A1805F (resized).jpeg534599E3-765C-4322-B75D-1FC125A1805F (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#7007 3 years ago
Quoted from Skipnatty:

Hey folks, anyone have to replace this sculpt and have some tips on how to at least remove the camera itself to get it out of the way so I can still play the game before getting a replacement? Best way to get a replacement? I'll be superglue-ing it in the meantime but assume that won't hold too long.
Thanks!
[quoted image]

I’m in the same boat as you but my temporary fix was hot glue.

2 weeks later
#7164 3 years ago
Quoted from Kidkoffee:

Can one of you Wonka SE owners confirm something for me? Here’s a pick of the pcb (behind backglass). Mine came with the 10 pin header with the powder blue wires unattached - bottom of board. Lines up with J113 on the board. Is this right, or did it come loose in shipping? Really appreciate any help here.
[quoted image]

Yes it should plug right back in that spot... I took a picture of mine hopefully it helps.

44631CDA-F68B-42CF-B8FB-C3AA99804AB7.jpeg44631CDA-F68B-42CF-B8FB-C3AA99804AB7.jpeg4CE01672-E56A-4D70-8A33-0E224FDB993C.jpeg4CE01672-E56A-4D70-8A33-0E224FDB993C.jpeg
3 weeks later
#7407 3 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Watched the wife get into Pure Imagination last night. Absolutely beautiful! She only lasted a minute or two unfortunately but it was great to watch. I've been getting 4 tickets somewhat consistently so hope I'll make it pretty soon. Absolutely love this game.

What ticket is usually the hardest for you to collect? Congrats to your wife for getting all 5 tickets that’s impressive

#7424 3 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

So how do you get into the adjustment settings for the main lcd and the wonka vision lcd?
I’ve gone in thru the service menu on the coin door buttons but that does not give access to contrast brightness and other monitor settings.
Are there hard buttons on each of the monitors?

The main screen has physical settings on the back side...you just need to pull it out which is was since it’s on a tv bracket.

1 week later
#7532 3 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Mine's not an LE. And LE buyers aren't looking for SE's with shitty clearcoat. But thanks for the shout out anyway.
My SE isn't leaving me for any less than $7000. I don't care what anyone else thinks, that's my price.

That price seems fair considering how much game you get...You might even be a tad low in today’s market.

#7539 3 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Seems like SE and LE are sold out everywhere. I was able to pick up the last one at Kingpingames pretty excited. Looking forward to joining the club.
Will be interesting to see if this affects pricing at all. Any code updates expected in future?

Did you pick up a LE or SE? Congrats fun pin.

#7551 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

That one doesn't make any sense to me at all.
"You get nothing" - except your ball you just locked, or a gobstopper collect.

It makes sense when you get a SDTM drain after a gobstopper reject...lol

2 weeks later
#8036 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Anyone have the 1.34 iso they could post? I'm having a heck of a time downloading it from JJP today and now its gone from their link completely.

I just tried also. Looks like JJP might be experiencing technical difficulties at the moment

6 months later
#9635 2 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Looks like they are on the line right now...[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like JJ has a separate assembly line going for WW

6 months later
#11278 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I’m getting to really learn this game after Dereks videos the next step is folloing the call out instructions and reading the small wonka TV. It really does tell you what to do

Once you can decode all the lights and sounds and start using the mini screen to your advantage this game really opens itself up to you.

#11292 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

[quoted image]

Now that’s a score …I’m now motivated to crank up my Wonka.

#11313 2 years ago

Finally got to see Pure Imagination…and it was well worth the effort. Man I haven’t played Wonka in a few months but I’m definitely going to try to get to “PI” again. I had lots of extra balls to get me there and they’re definitely needed. Can’t believe I thought about selling Wonka.

0024DE9E-5B8B-4270-BE6B-BD3541691919.jpeg0024DE9E-5B8B-4270-BE6B-BD3541691919.jpeg096F4DE4-7072-470E-9EBE-AA7FFAFCD2C6.jpeg096F4DE4-7072-470E-9EBE-AA7FFAFCD2C6.jpeg
#11322 2 years ago

I just changed out the rubbers from around the pops today and while I had the ramp loose I decided to check out the ball guide that feeds the pops. I ended up loosing the two screws that hold the ball guide down and pushed it as close to the rubber as possible and retighten it. Before this adjustment I probably had about 40%/30% balls go straight down the middle from the auto plunge and the spinner shot with the upper left flipper. So after I finished putting everything back and played it for a while I would say it definitely made a difference and balls going down the middle almost went away completely and now when I rip the spinner I’m not scared of a cheap drain. So if you’re having lots of cheap drains from the pops try adjusting the ball guide so it’s closer to the rubber(close as possible)and enjoy ripping that spinner without being puckered up…lol

#11325 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

So I finally signed the standard form of contract, and my Wonka LE shipped out today from the distro! (Thanks, Automated!) I’ve been circling this pin for years, and I’ve owned four other JJPs. My young son and I have been watching the 1971 movie lately and that clinched it. He doesn’t know it’s coming. I nearly missed the boat on nib, I’m guessing few remain. I’m a huge fan of Lawlor pins like DILE, and of JJP, and of the Wonka theme. Very psyched to join the club. This one should be a keeper!

Congrats on pulling the trigger on your Wonka. You and your son should have a blast exploring Wonka it’s such a good game with crazy/cool mini wizard modes.

#11369 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I can never lock the lock bar on JJP pins. I have this problem on every one I’ve owned. I’m sure it’s user error. Does anyone else have this problem? I have had 4 JJPs and I have several 90s pins with the same lock bar style. Only on JJP do I have to fuss with it until I get lucky, until the next time.
Anyone help?

Try adjusting the two small brass flathead screws underneath the lock bar. Once you get it dialed in it should be easier to lock and unlock it.

3 months later
#12063 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Haven't played my Wonka in a while since I've got some newer games in recently. Yesterday afternoon I decided to crack open a beer and play a game.
Unexpectedly rolled the game over. Collected all the Golden tickets, reached The Most Secret Machine and Pure Imagination and doubled my prior grand champion score.
Good timing for me since Wonka is going away soon on a temporary trade for a few months.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome score man! It’s a cool feeling collecting all the golden tickets and starting PI.

#12078 1 year ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

that’s “most secret machine” mode correct?

Yup! Probably the coolest mini wizard mode that Wonka has to offer…IMHO

D4256800-633F-4704-9068-A1A90A3F65F8.jpegD4256800-633F-4704-9068-A1A90A3F65F8.jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

9,600 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wildbill327.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside?tu=Wildbill327 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.