IMG_7951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6910 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7465 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8062 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8198 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (5 years ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Habermania (4 years ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinfactory2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4494 4 years ago

Hey guys curious to hear thoughts on theme integration and overall ‘fun’ factor. I know I know. It’s all opinion. I need a lot of time on a pin before I know whether I like or loathe it so looking for peoples thoughts.

I have a medium size collection (12 pins) so I don’t need a pin that does it all. I really just like something that is fun (like monster bash) and/or something that is pretty deep (like my BM66) having both is great...

Thoughts? Thanks!!

#4506 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I think what most reasonable Americans want is for folks to come to our country legally.
But if we complain about the way things are we’re called racist!

Nope. Not even close. The post said ‘poorly trained Mexicans’. Said nothing about legal status.

If you’re going to play the victim card at least throw it down at the right time.

#4515 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Nope not even close to what I said,my comment was on post 4423 Get you shit right if you want to get in my face !

I was talking about Wayne’s comment. Which literally said “poorly trained Mexicans”.

Keep up.

#4516 4 years ago

Interesting. Wish you could choose the color and brightness once you receive it..can you? Don’t want to totally puke out the game but also don’t want stark white overly bright areas either.

Maybe pin stadiums are the answer if not?

Edit: not sure why the downvote Lol? What did I say that hurt your feelings? Just inquiring about the mod...

#4525 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Well then don’t quote me when making that point.Keep up!

You were knee-jerk crying about people yelling 'racist!' and I provided the context for why they were doing so.

Good grief lol

#4526 4 years ago

Curious about JJP code...How do they compare to sterns (in terms of how they are initially shipped, rate of releases etc) and how complete is Wonka at this point? Thanks

#4532 4 years ago

This will be my first JJP...is there an easy way to add a sub to Wonka? I don’t see a Kit on pinnovators for it. Thanks

#4534 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Same as any other.. clip to cab speaker.

Meaning same as any JJP? Thanks

#4576 4 years ago

Anyone have suggestions on best way to remove the protective film from the cabinet decals? I haven’t tried yet but seems like it will get stuck around volume control, coin door etc? Thanks

#4580 4 years ago
Quoted from RhinoPins:

Hey folks. Posted this on the Jersey Jack Pinball Fans FB group, but thought I’d share here. I added in led lights for the back glass and back play field of my SE. I love how great it looks compared to being dark.[quoted image][quoted image]

looks great how’d you connect?

#4582 4 years ago
Quoted from RhinoPins:

Thanks! There is a 12v molex on the left side.[quoted image]

Can you take a shot of the whole set up? Did you just get it off Amazon and it was plug and play or did you have to connect the Molex to it etc.? Thanks

1 week later
#4667 4 years ago

I noticed on my PF that there were a few small bumps. You could see it if the lights hit them right. I tracked it down to a handful of screws (they connect the underplayfield subway ramp to the PF). I loosened them a bit hoping the bumps would go down. They haven’t.

Anyone else notice this? Should I be concerned?

1 week later
#4775 4 years ago

I'm just getting my wonka broken in and wanted to know how people generally play. My kids think its too complicated and although I dont really agree there is certainly a lot to shoot for.

How do YOU play? Collect bars and then stumble across multis? Go for multis and stumble across bars & kids? Something else? Thanks!

#4780 4 years ago
Quoted from BigSilverPin:

I've had the game for months and just recently tried lowering the difficulty. Try extremely easy or easy, it allows you to access a lot of the modes more frequently/more multiballs and easier jackpots. I like a challenging machine, but have to admit that I've been enjoying my Wonka a lot more after lowering the default difficult a bit.

I like the multi balls to be harder (I've gotten 3 going at once) and the modes easier. I am still trying to figure out how to get modes, tours going...I think it revolves around hitting the tv camera when they are ready?

#4782 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Blue Modes (factory tour) - Hit the factory ramp until WONKA is spelled. Repeat to cycle to the one you want.
Purple Modes (SuperX) - Hit left orbit or right spinner orbit (purple arrows) until qualified. Repeat to cycle to the one you want.
Orange Modes (captive ball) - Hit captive ball until qualified. Repeat to cycle to the one you want.
Saucer shot starts all qualified modes. To get your 12 modes quickest, try and qualify all 3 before doing it. Try not to "waste" modes, for example avoid 5x unless you can start a multiball. Avoid "Collect Bonus" unless you have a lot of bars and bonus multipliers.

Thanks!

Man...Not sure I can explain that to my 10 year old...Maybe just need to say 'collect the most wonka bars!'

1 week later
#4808 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Ive debated. Im very stern on not changing the game from the way the factory settings are.. but last night I gave it a good run and man, I was literally saying to myself, "I cant wait to check these audits because 85% of drains must come from the left". And then one fired right down the middle and I needed to step away lol hahahah

It really does seem to favor left drains. I thought that mine wasnt level but I just think its how it plays.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 32.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
$ 25.50
9,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,600 (OBO)
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinfactory2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside?tu=Pinfactory2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.