IMG_8062 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8198 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240313_180544714 (resized).jpg
IMG_5638 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5639 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (4 years ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Habermania (4 years ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Navystan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5476 3 years ago

Well, as of yesterday, I'm in the club with a WWLE. Have a few issues though. Upon taking out of the box, noticed the Gobstopper paint missing. The Gobstopper was jammed against the playfield glass and some paint came off and onto the glass. I put in a service ticket to address. Also, I noticed the left ball saver plunger seems to be out of sync. It either is firing early or late. Balls just go through. Can that be adjusted? If so, how?

Thanks.

IMG_1901 (resized).jpegIMG_1901 (resized).jpegIMG_1914 (resized).jpegIMG_1914 (resized).jpegIMG_1921 (resized).jpegIMG_1921 (resized).jpegIMG_1919 (resized).jpegIMG_1919 (resized).jpegIMG_1924 (resized).jpegIMG_1924 (resized).jpeg
#5481 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

What is JJP going to do about that gobstobber thingy color that came off? Just curious. Is the glass cleanable or does that need to be replaced too?

Waiting to hear back. I submitted repair ticket. I'm good if glass can clean up, but I don't want to work too hard and take off the finish.

Got the kickback working properly. Just had to bend the switch wire a little, as recommended by slipifishi.

#5482 3 years ago

OK, so here's an easy one. Are there suppose to be screws to put Limited Edition plaque in place? I can see where it goes, but can't seem to find the right screws for it.

#5484 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Small black phillips head machine screws.
LTG : )
[quoted image]

Yes, I didn't realize I was screwing into a screw. Thanks.

#5492 3 years ago
Quoted from Digimatt:

Is there an air ball protector for the right ramp? So this happened last night. Took the camera lens right off. Looks like some epoxy will be in the works today.
[quoted image]

I just got an LE a few days ago and I think it has a right ramp airball protector right where the ramp does a 180.

#5494 3 years ago
Quoted from Digimatt:

Is there an air ball protector for the right ramp? So this happened last night. Took the camera lens right off. Looks like some epoxy will be in the works today.
[quoted image]

Yep, here's a picture of the right ramp ball protector on my new LE.

IMG_1962 (resized).jpegIMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
#5498 3 years ago

Ugh....day 2 of my NIB WWLE. I have code 1.26. I tried to do full factory 1.31. Followed the full install instructions which involved burning an ISO file to a USB Drive. That part seemed to work. Went to machine and tried starting pin, and saw all kinds of errors pop up. According to the instructions, everything is suppose to happen automatically. Now, machine will not start up. Any help, please?

#5500 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Start over. Different USB stick. 8GB to 16GB

I tried a completely different stick. any brand work better than others?

#5502 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I've always had good luck with PNY
You might try downloading the full install from the other mirror than the one you used. In case your download got corrupted.

Thanks LTG. I'm using 3rd USB Drive, using Mac so formatted to MS-DOS FAT, downloading from EU (Not US), and will follow full install for 1.31.

#5506 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Thanks LTG. I'm using 3rd USB Drive, using Mac so formatted to MS-DOS FAT, downloading from EU (Not US), and will follow full install for 1.31.

LTG, that worked. Using alternate mirror (EU) worked. Now at 1.31. Will try delta 1.33 on another stick in case that bombs.

#5512 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

LTG, that worked. Using alternate mirror (EU) worked. Now at 1.31. Will try delta 1.33 on another stick in case that bombs.

Delta from 1.31 to 1.33 was even easier. Took 1 minute to do update first time.

#5531 3 years ago

How's that for a "pinball cover?"

IMG_2004 (resized).jpegIMG_2004 (resized).jpeg
#5534 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

How's that for a "pinball cover?"
[quoted image]

From Society6. 68"x80" blanket. With discount, $56 plus shipping.

2 weeks later
#5607 3 years ago

Hey Team Wonka. I just installed a few mods. Mezelmod's JJP power kit, Gobstopper sign, and Wonka Bar sign. All without a hitch. Installed Lermod's Wonkavator mod, no issues.

But, tried to install side art...total failure. So tight, left plastics and left side of playfield ripped art. Then, tried to install one of my favorite mods, Pinstadium lights. Two problems. Because so tight, it also damaged some of the magnetic strip holding the lights in place. Second, the pin stadium lights cause a pretty severe reflection on the left side due to the clear plastics. Anyone else have these issues?

IMG_2122 (resized).jpegIMG_2122 (resized).jpegIMG_2123 (resized).jpegIMG_2123 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#6134 3 years ago

Trying to help a friend that purchased WWLE from me. He says gobstopper not rotating. Any help I can help him with? I will have to help him over the phone.
Thanks.

3 weeks later
#6456 3 years ago

Well, I'm back...I had an LE, sold it, and bought it back. Went home, set it up, and when I plugged it in, I noticed power switch was on. I immediately turned off game, didn't let game finish booting up. Came back a few hours later (after the trick or treaters left), and tried to start up game...nothing, just a faint hum. I checked the fuse near the power switch, driver board (I assume the one you see when you move LCD), and took off CPU cover. I noticed all fuse lights were on on the driver board. Except, the CPU light was not blinking, it was not on at all comparing lights to a friends. I checked all the fuses on the left side of driver board and the one fuse on the left side of CPU. All seemed OK.

The CPU board area is not getting any power or at least none of the fans are turning on.

Any ideas what to check?

Thanks.

IMG_3361 (resized).jpegIMG_3361 (resized).jpeg
#6458 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Jump start the motherboard. It doesn’t like partial starts like that - on YouTube or on our support section on our website look under support videos and then
Jump starting your cpu board

Thanks for quick response. Will check.

Stan

#6460 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Jump start the motherboard. It doesn’t like partial starts like that - on YouTube or on our support section on our website look under support videos and then
Jump starting your cpu board

That was it! Found video on Youtube and followed directions. I have to tell you though, sticking a paper clip in a power connector while power was on took a little bit of faith. I had to do process 3 times, but up and working perfectly. Thanks "Jersey Jack" team.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Mccordsville, IN
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 32.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 64.00
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods
Plastics
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 91.00
$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Navystan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside?tu=Navystan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.