IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_7855 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6910 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7465 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8062 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,943 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 279.
#2801 4 years ago
Quoted from grandy:

I’ve never played a pin with a more immersive experience (light, sound, video). There are a bazillion shots and they all matter and are all delightful. Yes, the pin is expensive. Inferior, though? I don’t get it.

Yep best pinball experience I've had in a long while and its only gonna get better as the code evolves.

#2802 4 years ago

I know to hit ramps to rack up Wonka bars.Also at times hitting the spinner racks up
multible Wonka bars,but Im not sure how to qualify spinner to do this

#2803 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yep best pinball experience I've had in a long while and its only gonna get better as the code evolves.

....and the playfield continues to deteriorate.

#2804 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I know to hit ramps to rack up Wonka bars.Also at times hitting the spinner racks up
multible Wonka bars,but Im not sure how to qualify spinner to do this

You can shoot up the left kid lane, this activates a single spinner shot for wonka bars ,
Or start the super spinner factory mode , via the orange outlined playfield shots/captive Ball

#2805 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Can someone please tell me what the number on the pink pipe means on the LCD?
The number changes during gameplay but I haven’t figured out what triggers it.

Great question. I would love to know this too.

#2806 4 years ago

Curious on opinions of getting the Le vs standard? I'm usually an Le guy on jjp games but not sure on this one. I played a standard on location, but wonder if the wonkavator really adds to anything. Any thoughts? Thanks.

#2807 4 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Curious on opinions of getting the Le vs standard? I'm usually an Le guy on jjp games but not sure on this one. I played a standard on location, but wonder if the wonkavator really adds to anything. Any thoughts? Thanks.

The Wonkavator when viewed by itself is a fairly minor change. It traps the ball and forces you to watch the video while the SE lets you keep shooting jackpots, giving you an advantage.

I’d tally up all the LE differences and see if they amount to 2k in value for you:

- Better art package
- Sparkle blue armor
- Sparkle blue wireforms
- Wonkavator
- Invisiglass
- Shaker

If you’re on the fence about the game, get an SE and throw in your own shaker. If you already know you love the game, I say get the LE.

I have an SE and I’m waiting to upgrade to CE.

#2808 4 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

If price sensitivity is at all an issue (ie: you are a normal person), buy an SE and throw in a shaker motor for an extra $150. You will not regret it.

#2809 4 years ago

1st game today new GC woohoo! Love this game! Best part about it is that I had no idea what I was doing!

4E056ACF-F3D8-4D28-9013-3D418D103B8B (resized).jpeg4E056ACF-F3D8-4D28-9013-3D418D103B8B (resized).jpegB857FC0B-9BD4-4326-91A1-C757F2D852A1 (resized).jpegB857FC0B-9BD4-4326-91A1-C757F2D852A1 (resized).jpeg
#2810 4 years ago

Just installed Mezel mod's factory mod and loving it. Had some complications with the install but Kristin was very responsive to help and sent out a replacement piece without charge. Thanks Tmezel

IMG_0226 (resized).jpegIMG_0226 (resized).jpeg
#2811 4 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I like the wonkavator and all of the extras on the LE. But if you just plan to keep it for a few months, learn it, and then sell it, the Standard would be plenty adequate. If it might be a long term keeper, spoil yourself with the LE. I don't regret spending the extra money for the long term keeper.

#2812 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

....and the playfield continues to deteriorate.

Don't you have somewhere else you can go whine and cry..... I'm happy and love my wonka ....

#2813 4 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

If price sensitivity is at all an issue (ie: you are a normal person), buy an SE and throw in a shaker motor for an extra $150. You will not regret it.

I have a SE when is the shaker used and is it used enough to warrant price

#2814 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Don't you have somewhere else you can go whine and cry..... I'm happy and love my wonka ....

I blocked him (and his other account that he made to agree with himself) awhile back and this thread has been way better since.

#2815 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Just installed Mezel mod's factory mod and loving it. Had some complications with the install but Kristin was very responsive to help and sent out a replacement piece without charge. Thanks tmezel[quoted image]

Did you break the clear pipe?

#2816 4 years ago

Question... is there a adjust for gobstopper hole default position / angle ?

I keep searching and cannot find it... although I swear I found one before but I could have been confused with text.

Feels like my angle is a little off

#2817 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Did you break the clear pipe?

I broke the red danger pipe trying to fit it around the wire form. It's a very tight fit.

#2818 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Primarily in multiballs, but there are also little shaker hits when you thunk the Gobstopper, etc. It's easily worth it.

#2819 4 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Have an LE and I really like seeing the balls sploink into the wonkavator lock. It's a tough shot and the sploink is rewarding. My family also really likes stealing the locks (which I assume you can do in a SE, but just seems more visible in the LE). If I had it to do over again, I'd still buy the LE.

#2820 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

I broke the red danger pipe trying to fit it around the wire form. It's a very tight fit.

I hear you,you have to start it low and then slide it up.I almost did the same

#2821 4 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

I blocked him (and his other account that he made to agree with himself) awhile back and this thread has been way better since.

"Other account"?!?

What size tinfoil hat are you wearing right now?

#2822 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

"Other account"?!?

No tin foil at all freakyguy666

#2823 4 years ago

Boom.....20191013_212706 (resized).jpg20191013_212706 (resized).jpg

#2824 4 years ago

Scratch that lol.....20191013_220255 (resized).jpg20191013_220255 (resized).jpg

#2825 4 years ago

How cool is the Wonka office mode... super neat.

#2826 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

How cool is the Wonka office mode... super neat.

Still can’t get to it. I need a pinball coach.

#2827 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Still can’t get to it. I need a pinball coach.

U will it only takes 2 tickets and 1 is almost a given... just focus on the wonkavator one or gobstopper one and it will happen. Im not that great of player and have seen it 3 times.

#2828 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

No tin foil at all freakyguy666

...looks like the “eject” (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/54#post-5230501) is still making false claims.

#2829 4 years ago

what area are you from @freakyguy666?

#2830 4 years ago

I was not ejected freakygay666!

#2831 4 years ago

I play this at a local arcade and it's one of my favorite new pins in forever. Already a big fan of the theme, but really just love the ball flow of the shots. Feels good.

Granted, my max now is around 2 million so there's probably plenty I haven't seen, but is there any word if there's more footage and voice samples coming in future updates? Plenty of call-out surprises, but I still want so many more movie lines and different characters featured. While there's a few rarities I don't hear as often, a lot repeat frequently and it made me wonder if they could use everything from the movie or if certain characters had license restrictions that prevented their inclusion.

#2832 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I was not ejected freakygay666!

Now you’re calling Pinside a liar. Keep it up!

FYI in fine print under the post linked in my previous post it stated: ”A temporary (1 day) thread eject was issued.”

#2833 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

what area are you from freakyguy666?

Pekin.

#2834 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

"Other account"?!?

Dude, would you and freaky jackass quit trolling this thread, please...

#2835 4 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

Question... is there a adjust for gobstopper hole default position / angle ?
I keep searching and cannot find it... although I swear I found one before but I could have been confused with text.
Feels like my angle is a little off

Do you mean the angle is off as to where the hole stops (it should only stop at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock), or the entire rotating mechanism in relation to the playfield (flush vs. too high or too low)? If you mean the latter, there's a little metal... well, I'll just take a photo of mine since my faulty gobstobber mechanism is sitting right next to me

wonka gobstopper (resized).jpgwonka gobstopper (resized).jpg

Turn the threaded metal ring below the nut to raise or lower the gobstopper disc, and the white plastic ring locks/unlocks your ability to turn that metal ring.

#2836 4 years ago
Quoted from janus:

Dude, would you and freaky jackass quit trolling this thread, please...

Why don’t you stop the name calling, anus with a j....

#2837 4 years ago

Not sure if anyone posted this or not for the CE .......... http://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/ww/JJP_WW_CE_Flyer_Expo.pdf

#2838 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Not sure if anyone posted this or not for the CE .......... http://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/ww/JJP_WW_CE_Flyer_Expo.pdf

Topper sure is a let down compared to Pirates

#2840 4 years ago

Played this on location (standard) other day and loved it. Question, when and how are the magnets implemented under clusters? I never noticed any activity.

#2841 4 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Played this on location (standard) other day and loved it. Question, when and how are the magnets implemented under clusters? I never noticed any activity.

When the lights around the clusters are blinking, they are active. Most common during multiballs.

And they are VERY active, yanking the ball in physics-defying ways!

#2842 4 years ago

Really glad I didn’t wait for the CE. The LE is excellent and IMHO the additional features aren’t worth anywhere close to three grand. I suspect a few will get snapped up, though.

#2843 4 years ago

Is there a list fo the rubbers used on Wonka that i can reference? Looking to buy replacement sets and build a set on titan.

#2844 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I think it is, the wonkatania mode is amazing with the shaker.

#2845 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

The playfield looks absolutely spectacular.

#2846 4 years ago

Ce is beautiful....bet it looks even more amazing in person with the radcals and extra lighting .

#2847 4 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Lots of magnet action ..trust me.. especially on the newest code

#2848 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ce is beautiful....bet it looks even more amazing in person with the radcals and extra lighting .

Does anyone know if the undercabinet lighting changes colors? For example, green during Slugworth, etc...that would be awesome.

#2849 4 years ago

I hope the CE art blades will be available for purchase separately.

#2850 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Topper sure is a let down compared to Pirates

I think it would be safe to say most (all?) toppers are a let down in comparison to Pirates. :p

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 64.00
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 25.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.99
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,943 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 279.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/57?hl=lordhelmet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.