IMG_2445 (resized).jpeg
wonka (resized).jpg
ca1d7f7e-8a2b-4029-af32-f724544015c9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5842.jpeg
IMG_5849.jpeg
IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_7855 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,971 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 280.
#1501 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Pull the monitor straight out (it's held in with strong magnets) and mess with the buttons on the back.

Are the buttons to adjust labeled

#1502 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Are the buttons to adjust labeled

It's a menu system. Arrows and enter IIRC.

#1503 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Yeah no joke i still have no idea what lights slugworth multiball or what lights the super lock

Slugworth multiball is part of the Factory Tour group of inserts - it is in the top group of 4 and is qualified by hitting the captive ball. The group consists of 2x wonka bars, collect bonus, super spinner and slugworth mb. Hitting the captive ball will cycle through the 4 changing which one is lit next.

#1504 4 years ago

Well the Mod Father came through with an Awesome shooter rod now if Only I had a game to stick it in... What number was the speed dial for Mr Christopher #Kingpingames again. Drive faster we need us some WONKA!!! (but drive safely don't want to mess with the tip indicators lol)
IMG_3892 (resized).jpgIMG_3892 (resized).jpg

#1505 4 years ago

Just got a phone call from my distributor. My LE will be arriving on Tuesday. This is my first JJP game. I can’t wait.

#1506 4 years ago

I'm certain this was discussed to death already so please excuse the redundancy but left outlane is an f'ing vacuum. Is the move to install the included spare post but leave off the rubber?

#1507 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

I'm certain this was discussed to death already so please excuse the redundancy but left outlane is an f'ing vacuum. Is the move to install the included spare post but leave off the rubber?

The spare post, when installed in either of the two holes near the left outlane, prevents the ball from being able to go down the left inlane. I have had different sized rubber rings and it doesn't appear to help. Seems it is not possible to install the spare post on the left outlane from what I can tell.

#1508 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

I installed the post in the first spot and used the rubber that was on the post seperating the inlanes. That rubber seems to be smaller than the one they provided in the bag. It works great.

#1509 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I installed the post in the first spot and used the rubber that was on the post seperating the inlanes. That rubber seems to be smaller than the one they provided in the bag. It works great.

So post separating the inlanes is naked without a rubber? I tried that but didn't like the way it affected the ball dropping from the wire from.

#1510 4 years ago

Game is on original 1.06 code planning on delta upgrade tomorrow.Is there any known issues with update?

#1511 4 years ago

Finally got to play this tonight. I really enjoyed it a lot. Felt a little floaty at first, but I got used to it quickly. Definitely a lot harder than it first seems, that left outlane is brutal.

#1512 4 years ago

Joined the club today. #160 LE is set up and on location here in Florence,KY at Comics2games. This game is amazing and alot of fun. Are we crazy for not doing a SE instead, no not really when all the kids to adults light up when they play it and how great it looks and shoots. It came with 1.09 loaded just remember to check in the menu for virtual lock turned on for wonkavator and switch it to shared to keep the locked balls up on the device.

FB_IMG_1564783533793 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1564783533793 (resized).jpg
#1513 4 years ago

Getting a switch error on D05, Elevated Diverter...not having the manual, I have no clue where this one is. Anyone know?

#1514 4 years ago
Quoted from Trooper11040:

Elevated Diverter...not having the manual, I have no clue where this one is. Anyone know?

Diverter under the little building on the left ramp. Goes down to divert the ball and up to let ball go by.

LTG : )

#1515 4 years ago

Do all the LE’s require virtual wonkavator lock? Is this a code issue?

#1516 4 years ago

They dont require the virtual lock on wonkavator but if its turned on it will not keep the balls in the wonkavator but rather load a ball in and then release it back down and light a green light in the wonkavator showing a virtual ball is locked vs having the balls stay in the device until the 3 ball multi ball is engaged.

#1517 4 years ago

Its turned on and off in the menu under settings it's not a code issue just an option to select between.

#1518 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Diverter under the little building on the left ramp. Goes down to divert the ball and up to let ball go by.

Got it. Thank you!

#1519 4 years ago
Quoted from Weedlum:

Just got a phone call from my distributor. My LE will be arriving on Tuesday. This is my first JJP game. I can’t wait.

Man are you going to be blown away with there quality!
Enjoy the Pin.
Then get another Jersey Jack.
I've been collecting since 2003 and gone through like 70 titles of all companies.
Believe me Jersey is by far the best manufacturer.

#1520 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Are we sure? Mine was throwing an error and it was named left ramp diverter, not elevated diverter.

#1521 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

By first post, do you mean the one that requires you to take out the black rubber piece in the playfield? If so how did you remove it? Seems it almost needs to be drilled out.

#1522 4 years ago

Any of you new LE owners have any problems with the clearcoat on the playfields? Ive got an LE preordered but have been waiting to see if JJP have sorted out the issue they had with POTC.

#1523 4 years ago
Quoted from fusion:

Any of you new LE owners have any problems with the clearcoat on the playfields? Ive got an LE preordered but have been waiting to see if JJP have sorted out the issue they had with POTC.

Not that ive seen but not a ton of plays

#1524 4 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

By first post, do you mean the one that requires you to take out the black rubber piece in the playfield? If so how did you remove it? Seems it almost needs to be drilled out.

Can you push it out from beneath the playfield?

#1525 4 years ago

This keeps happening.. forces me to remove the PF every time since ball search won't find it. Anyone else? Is this the diverter issue everyone is speaking of?
IMG_2337 (resized).jpegIMG_2337 (resized).jpeg

#1526 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

This keeps happening.. forces me to remove the PF every time since ball search won't find it. Anyone else? Is this the diverter issue everyone is speaking of?
[quoted image]

This is not happening on mine, but I am having the issue when the ball should divert but just keeps going past the divert. The reason I believe it should divert is because I see the lower flipper flip twice to call my attention that the ball should divert to it.

#1527 4 years ago

Any ideas on this error? Its my dads machine and I’m not there to help him unfortunately...could this be the dreaded trough board issue?
95704DD4-874D-44A7-9D5F-F314C906CC2F (resized).jpeg95704DD4-874D-44A7-9D5F-F314C906CC2F (resized).jpeg

#1528 4 years ago

Check the power connectors and switch connector on the trough opto boards - wiggle them like you would a loose tooth - see if you've got a loose or bad connection.

#1529 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Check the power connectors and switch connector on the trough opto boards - wiggle them like you would a loose tooth - see if you've got a loose or bad connection.

I’m running to his house probably in a few hours. I just hope it’s as simple as a connection and not a bad opto board. This is is first pin so trying to explain stuff over FaceTime can be challenging lol

#1530 4 years ago

Helping parents with technology is so fun!

#1531 4 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Helping parents with technology is so fun!

It’s something. Good thing he only lives up the road about 10 minutes lol

#1532 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Hmm. Did your hearing change too, just like mine?
I was pretty sure it's mellowed out a good bit. The audio annoyances feel in the background MUCH more than months ago, even a bit since last month.
Game is really nice to shoot, and has made solid improvements! I just don't feel connected to the game when completing modes or making shots. It just feels like random target shooting, the modes never stick with my after play.

Well went again and played a ton more....I just can't pull the trigger on this game for the same reasons noted earlier. So disappointing but I'll be monitoring the code updates and revisit then.

#1533 4 years ago

The black rubber tip on the shooter rod broke today. I have around 650 plays. doh!

#1534 4 years ago

So if I remove the 6th ball, the trough error goes away...obviously it’s a bad board

#1535 4 years ago
Quoted from RhinoPins:

The black rubber tip on the shooter rod broke today. I have around 650 plays. doh!

You wore that bitch out!

#1536 4 years ago
Quoted from RhinoPins:

I bought a dozen shooter tips from Marco after getting a bad one OOTB on a machine. I have never regretted having them and use them a lot more often than I expected to.

#1537 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I bought a dozen shooter tips from Marco after getting a bad one OOTB on a machine. I have never regretted having them and use them a lot more often than I expected to.

I have several black ones that I kept after I replaced standard black rubbers on various machines with color kits. Sometimes it pays to keep the old parts after mods are made!

#1538 4 years ago
Quoted from RhinoPins:

Mine broke at about 275 games and the flipper rubbers were also flaking bad. Cheap rubbers on these. I also keep a few on hand so I didn’t miss a beat. Put silicon (purple!) on all the flippers.

#1539 4 years ago
Quoted from fusion:

There are still issues with this on the SEs. I would advise people to apply neoprene washers ASAP if you see bubbling. Mine looked like they screwed the star posts down with an impact wrench.

D02C0FAC-C917-4CCD-BFA0-C1C7EFCA0BE5 (resized).jpegD02C0FAC-C917-4CCD-BFA0-C1C7EFCA0BE5 (resized).jpegF09B3CD2-FDE1-40C8-9837-D2110C690132 (resized).jpegF09B3CD2-FDE1-40C8-9837-D2110C690132 (resized).jpeg
#1540 4 years ago
Quoted from fusion:

I just got my LE a week ago and it had major clearcoat rippling/bubbling under every visible post before I even flipped a ball. I’ve also got more technical issues than I’ve ever had with a pin before. Working with my distributor and JJ on what to do. Haven’t been able to play a single normal game yet. Trough issues, the secret machine dropped down 3/4 of an inch and it constantly shoots balls. Ugh.

#1541 4 years ago

duplicate post

#1542 4 years ago

Hey guys! New Wonka owner here. Arrived today. Game plays fine with 1 exception. Whenever the ball goes into the gobstopper hole it forces a ball search and then the ball is released and goes to the upkicker. Before the ball search it isn’t released. What should I do to fix this? What is the issue that’s happening.

4BFF8594-523C-43A5-8287-99D912D7C691 (resized).jpeg4BFF8594-523C-43A5-8287-99D912D7C691 (resized).jpeg
#1543 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Hey guys! New Wonka owner here. Arrived today. Game plays fine with 1 exception. Whenever the ball goes into the gobstopper hole it forces a ball search and then the ball is released and goes to the upkicker. Before the ball search it isn’t released. What should I do to fix this? What is the issue that’s happening.[quoted image]

Very common. First kick the gobstopper lock coil up 1 or 2 notches. If it still happens after that, you may need to trim the coil sleeve (search this thread for details on that.)

Try the coil power first, as I went straight to the sleeve trim and it didn't fix things until I adjusted the power.

#1544 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Well went again and played a ton more....I just can't pull the trigger on this game for the same reasons noted earlier. So disappointing but I'll be monitoring the code updates and revisit then.

shame..

#1545 4 years ago

Another reminder to all new owners: register your Wonkas with JJP immediately and report any and all issues with customer service.

#1546 4 years ago

I have 3 issues. 1. Gobstopper vuk doesn’t kick the ball to the upkicker. Has to ball search every time. I turned it off in the settings and so now I qualify by just hitting the gobstopper. Makes it easier but it’s a fix for now. 2. Diverter works 80% of the time but sometimes it does bounce back and then it comes back down the habittrail and doesn’t divert. 3. The wonkavator. Ball goes up there, counts and then it lets it go. The issue is the plastic rod that keeps the balls up there. When it goes to release it, it opens, the ball starts to roll down, and then closes but it closes on the ball and holds it up there indefinitely until I’m back to one ball and then ballsearch lets it go. 4. PF clear bubbles around the posts.... anybody help with #2 or 3? :/ sucks

#1547 4 years ago

Update: gobstopper vuk issue fix-increase release and vuk power by 2 each. Fires and released every time.

Wonkavator release. Increase milliseconds by 2-4. Works now.

Only remaining issue is diverter bounceback 20% of the time.

Pf issue

#1548 4 years ago

Can you please post a picture of this?

#1549 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Update: gobstopper vuk issue fix-increase release and vuk power by 2 each. Fires and released every time.
Wonkavator release. Increase milliseconds by 2-4. Works now.
Only remaining issue is diverter bounceback 20% of the time.
Pf issue

Diverter bounceback is unsolved at this time as far as I know. Glad the others were small software tweaks!

#1550 4 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

There are still issues with this on the SEs. I would advise people to apply neoprene washers ASAP if you see bubbling. Mine looked like they screwed the star posts down with an impact wrench.[quoted image][quoted image]

Where do you suggest getting neoprene washers? I don’t notice any rippling on mine but would like to avoid the issue if possible.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

9,600 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (OBO)
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,971 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 280.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/31?hl=ktownhero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.