IMG_7465 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8062 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8198 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240313_180544714 (resized).jpg
IMG_5638 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,878 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 278.
#1351 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Isn't this a forum dedicated to talking about pinball, whether it's positive or negative?

Fu$&ing dirtbag!

#1352 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I get downvoted because I don't think the world is full of sunshine and roses. Someone has to call these companies out from time to time.

What are we calling them out for? For bringing the price down on the SE and broadening their market? I am glad they were able to get this game down to $7500.

#1353 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

What are we calling them out for? For bringing the price down on the SE and broadening their market? I am glad they were able to get this game down to $7500.

I never said I was calling JJP out for anything Wonka related. They've had their missteps (WoZ lighting issues, Hobbit delay, removing the triple spinning disc on Pirates and subsequently pulling the plug on production, removing the Monkey mech on WoZ and charging MORE for it, etc). It's when I call out companies like Stern or (*gasp* Spooky!) when the mob mentality kicks in and I'm labeled a "troll".

#1354 4 years ago

I'm just going to thumbs up all of ya pricks! Positivity serves ya right!

#1355 4 years ago

Love, peace and Pinball. Live by the LPP rule.

#1356 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Love, peace and Pinball. Live by the LPP rule.

Sex,drugs,rock&roll !

#1357 4 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Looks great! That back corner is oddly dark. Almost looks like a GI string is out!
Any update on your shooter rod availability?

The strip can be placed closer to the left or right 2 inches. Normally the entire area is dark so for the cost it's a great little mod.

Shooter rod and plate:
Anticipation is high will be worth the wait. Shooter 45 days last estimate. Shooter plate under 30 days. Plates are getting enamel added. Shooters are being cast then hand painted. Will be released once they are ready to ship no preorder money. We do have a sign up list through our site email
[email protected]

#1358 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I never said I was calling JJP out for anything Wonka related. They've had their missteps (WoZ lighting issues, Hobbit delay, removing the triple spinning disc on Pirates and subsequently pulling the plug on production, removing the Monkey mech on WoZ and charging MORE for it, etc). It's when I call out companies like Stern or (*gasp* Spooky!) when the mob mentality kicks in and I'm labeled a "troll".

Actually, going to the single spinning disc was an improvement.

#1359 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Come on guys. Let’s talk about this wonderful game and not each other. I will go to FB for that.

So jeolous all this talk about Wonka I want my game already!! lol All I have is the Modfather Gobstopper shooter rod sitting on the table Waiting for my call from Kingpin. Modfather came through again with an Awesome product again. Love those guys. (and gal) Come on already I want in on this club!!! lol

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 6.04.11 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-07-29 at 6.04.11 PM (resized).png
#1360 4 years ago

JJP is sending me a replacement trough assembly for the randomly added balls. Apparently if your serial number starts with 087, it may have the faulty trough.

#1361 4 years ago

Actually all of our serial numbers start with 087 as it is the beginning of our zip code.

#1362 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Actually all of our serial numbers start with 087 as it is the beginning of our zip code.

lol, I guess I misinterpreted what he meant by 087 then. Still true I guess.

#1363 4 years ago

I am he - I’m the person you spoke to today.

#1364 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

I am he - I’m the person you spoke to today.

Well it would have been easier if you emailed him so he could copy and paste it here.

LTG : )

#1365 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Well it would have been easier if you emailed him so he could copy and paste it here.

Okay that’s funny. Good one.

#1366 4 years ago

So they’re all faulty troughs. Got it.

My local location Wonka is down waiting for a replacement trough/opto board.

#1367 4 years ago

LE scheduled for delivery on Wednesday!

#1368 4 years ago

I played a few LE's at Helicon tonight, and definitely enjoyed myself! The best game out since Pirates, but still doesn't have as much packed in as that game. Definitely a flow based game compared to that.

I didn't see many balls locked in the Wonkivator, though the blue trim and wireforms looked really nice! Definitely some dimples in the playfield after a week.

I think if I were buying, the SE would be a really solid option for myself.

#1369 4 years ago

With Jurassic Park just announced, this would be a perfect time for JJP to release details about the CE version of Willy Wonka!

#1370 4 years ago
Quoted from JediPimp:

With Jurassic Park just announced, this would be a perfect time for JJP to release details about the CE version of Willy Wonka!

No doubt! I hope JJP didn't wait too long on releasing the CE. Missed revenue if people back out.

I am still in on a WW CE but I've already heard many comment about rethinking on where to spend their limited funds. JP is the catalyst! Lower price (even at LE compared to CE), great looking animation and it looks fun to play with all the toys!

Not a purchase for me but it seems to be hitting all the check marks for others.

#1371 4 years ago

I have received an invoice in the mail a couple days ago from pinballs.com for the WWCE. I’m assuming it’s on the line and shipping soon? I just made the full payment yesterday! Hopefully it’ll get here before my birthday (8/28).

#1372 4 years ago
Quoted from JediPimp:

What details have not been released? They are getting full payments for CEs without details?

#1373 4 years ago

My replacement trough opto should be arriving via UPS today. I'll install and report back with results.

I wonder just how many defective ones there actually were - Looks like SOMEONE is losing their manufacturing contract with JJP.......

#1374 4 years ago
Quoted from thanhdlam1985:

I have received an invoice in the mail a couple days ago from pinballs.com for the WWCE. I’m assuming it’s on the line and shipping soon? I just made the full payment yesterday! Hopefully it’ll get here before my birthday (8/28).

I also received a request from Automated. I won't send in the payment until I get to see the CE. Getting to play a prototype got me to buy a WONKA, but I want to see the CE before I pay the balance. Who knows, I may decide to go with an LE or SE! 'Soon' has turned into 'Maybe not soon enough'. JJP could miss out on a few CE sales. If the delay is because they're still working with the license on a topper or ??, then I highly doubt the CEs will be on the line soon.

#1375 4 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

I also received a request from Automated. I won't send in the payment until I get to see the CE. Getting to play a prototype got me to buy a WONKA, but I want to see the CE before I pay the balance. Who knows, I may decide to go with an LE or SE! 'Soon' has turned into 'Maybe not soon enough'. JJP could miss out on a few CE sales. If the delay is because they're still working with the license on a topper or ??, then I highly doubt the CEs will be on the line soon.

While I am aware of "why" the CE details haven't been announced I'm a bit concerned as to the "why" becoming a huge issue... So much so that I'm seriously considering backing out of my Wonka CE and getting either an LE or the Stern JP LE... I'm not sure if JJP really understands that the continued black hole that is the CE isn't going to help their sales much. Perhaps they just don't care and expect to sell out on reputation alone. Hard to say... I love JJP and their games, but I feel like it's 2 steps forward and 1 step back with them for no real good reason.

Jeff

#1376 4 years ago

I was kind of thinking the same thing but 2 things stopped me from cancelling my CE for an LE. Firstly, I spoke with Jenn at JJP to see what might be involved and she told me to think very carefully about doing that because "more was coming" on the CE's and I would be very happy with it. When pressed for details, "sorry" was her answer. Yeah, I know that sounds like a good case of salesmanship but what if she is accurate in her statement? A couple of days ago I was talking with a JJP supplier and I was quizzing him for his opinions and maybe some more info on the CE's. He really could not tell me anything of import because of his NDA but he did tell me that I should stay on the CE and that JJP was already at or near a total sell out of CE's. He said that if I cancelled it, the chances are that I could not get back in on one. Who knows, right? But, based on all of this and knowing that I honestly want a CE, I think I am going to stay my course. I mean I have already been waiting several months since I put down my deposit so what's a few more? And, to be brutally frank, I don't want to look back, like a lot of POTC buyers who backed out on that game, and regret a hasty decision. I almost cancelled my POTC LE over "disc gate" but did not and I am so glad that I have that game. I guess, as the supplier told me, if you can afford it, the CE is the way to go. But no matter. All 3 models are good and WONKA buyers, no matter which model they ultimately choose, will love their game.

#1377 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I know that sounds like a good case of salesmanship but what if she is accurate in her statement?

My experience with Jen is she isn't doing salesmanship when she spoke with you. More information that would be important for you to consider, even if limited on details that could be shared.

#1378 4 years ago

I kind of wish the color on the CE is blue or purple instead. I have a WOZ Ruby Red, so now I have 2 red pinballs. lol

#1379 4 years ago
Quoted from thanhdlam1985:

I kind of wish the color on the CE is blue or purple instead. I have a WOZ Ruby Red, so now I have 2 red pinballs. lol

I just did a golden ticket finish for a customer. I may redo my LE as i like it more

20190725_153836 (resized).jpg20190725_153836 (resized).jpg20190725_163820 (resized).jpg20190725_163820 (resized).jpg20190725_163900 (resized).jpg20190725_163900 (resized).jpg20190725_163904 (resized).jpg20190725_163904 (resized).jpg
#1380 4 years ago

Excited to be in the club! Now to figure out what the hell I'm shooting for.

IMG_2298 (resized).jpegIMG_2298 (resized).jpeg
#1381 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Excited to be in the club! Now to figure out what the hell I'm shooting for.[quoted image]

...for greatness!

#1382 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Excited to be in the club! Now to figure out what the hell I'm shooting for.[quoted image]

Congrats! Looks fantastic.

#1383 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

I just did a golden ticket finish for a customer. I may redo my LE as i like it more[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I bet that will look perfect.

#1384 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Welcome to the club! This game is quite something.

#1385 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

What details have not been released? They are getting full payments for CEs without details?

Well, no one has seen the official art package for the CE yet, the photos that we have seen are prototypes and not final versions. Also the play field is supposed to have different art (not sure if just sparkle glitter or other things). Even Jack has said the CE has some extra things not announced yet. So no one has seen or flipped the final CE version yet.

#1386 4 years ago

My Wonka LE arrived today! I ordered direct from JJP. No issues with shipping, no issues with the machine, everything was perfect. I did the crazy thing and ordered without ever playing one. I have to say I am very happy so far. It is an impressive machine.

#1387 4 years ago

Anybody else find it hard to believe that most of the 500 of the CE models have been sold? Final package has yet to be unveiled and it goes for $12,500.

Game is great but I don’t have FOMO and think interested pin heads will be able to buy one from distributors for a long time.

#1388 4 years ago
Quoted from Greenandwhite:

Anybody else find it hard to believe that most of the 500 of the CE models have been sold? Final package has yet to be unveiled and it goes for $12,500.
Game is great but I don’t have FOMO and think interested pin heads will be able to buy one from distributors for a long time.

Not surprised, I know of 4 CE sales to direct friends of mine including my own.

#1389 4 years ago

Does anyone find the Egg mode difficult to determine which shot to hit? Seems like the shots change from Green to Red right at the time I am deciding which shot to shoot. I think they should stay either green or red for the duration of the mode (maybe they do and I am just seeing things).

#1390 4 years ago

Anybody else find it hard to believe that most of the 500 of the CE models have been sold?

Not when you think about it.

Half go over seas ? That leaves about 250 in the USA. About 5 a state. Not counting distributors who ordered a bunch.

500 seems big until you think about it.

#1391 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Not surprised, I know of 4 CE sales to direct friends of mine including my own.

Friendly $100 wager with the winnings donated to Pinside? I bet WW CE model will still be available six months from now.

#1392 4 years ago

Friendly $100 wager with the winnings donated to Pinside? I bet WW CE model will still be available six months from now.

Nope - I can't say I care that deeply about it.

#1393 4 years ago

The gradual shaker intensity increase at the beginning of wonkavator multiball in sync with the video and sound is REALLY cool.

Starting to get the hang of this. I just scored 3,108,590 on Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory Pinball machine by @JJPinball 00026-1 via @wonkapinball

#1394 4 years ago

So buy one then? Why do you care?

#1395 4 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

So buy one then? Why do you care?

Confused by your post. Pinside member posted that he heard almost all of 500 were spoken for. I replied I believe they will be available for some time.
No beef, just don’t think anyone has to buy it today for fear of missing out.

#1396 4 years ago

The CE's of other machines seem to be hard to locate even though new in box pro's and LE are still available. I wouldn't have much trouble believing they are almost sold out. Except for a few QC issues, JJP has a good record for innovative machines, so buying sight unseen is also believable. I see pictures of folks with everyone one of the JJP's pinballs proudly lined up in their basement.

Cheers,
Mike

#1397 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

I just did a golden ticket finish for a customer. I may redo my LE as i like it more[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Dude....I’m totally jealous. Please share pics of the finished product!

#1398 4 years ago
Quoted from mjruser:

The CE's of other machines seem to be hard to locate even though new in box pro's and LE are still available. I wouldn't have much trouble believing they are almost sold out. Except for a few QC issues, JJP has a good record for innovative machines, so buying sight unseen is also believable. I see pictures of folks with everyone one of the JJP's pinballs proudly lined up in their basement.
Cheers,
Mike

Perhaps, but to be fair POTC CE had quantity of 200 units, not 500. I have no skin in this I just enjoy playing the pin. Hope they sell a bunch of each version to fund future titles.

#1399 4 years ago

Ok I just got a shaker from pinball life I played 1 game and didnt even notice the shaker unless i hit the Gobstopper target other than that i didnt feel any shaking at all... is there a setting to increase the motor or did I have to do something I settings because I couldn't find any setting? Hope jjp will do a update to get full interaction with the shaker motor its jus not worth it as of now kinda disappointed.

#1400 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Ok I just got a shaker from pinball life I played 1 game and didnt even notice the shaker unless i hit the Gobstopper target other than that i didnt feel any shaking at all... is there a setting to increase the motor or did I have to do something I settings because I couldn't find any setting? Hope jjp will do a update to get full interaction with the shaker motor its jus not worth it as of now kinda disappointed.

I had the same initial impression, then I started to notice it more. The gobstopper hits give a little blip, but you'll definitely feel it when you launch some of the multiballs and wonkatania.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 32.99
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 91.00
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
12,500 (OBO)
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,878 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 278.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/28?hl=freakyguy666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.