IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_7855 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6910 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7465 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8062 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,945 posts in this topic. You are on page 245 of 279.
#12201 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I didn't see that you had posted this run using the new universal CGC/JJP Tibetan Breeze brackets. Crazy run for your first one after installing them. Every test machine in the beta has been a positive result, so I should have them finally available to buy for all CGC/JJP machines (not just GnR like now) sometime next month. Foam samples will be here next week, since I had to change it due to how different these ones are from the Spike brackets (out of necessity due to extremely tight clearances on JJP).

I’ll keep bugging you until then! PinMonk

#12202 1 year ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

Hello fellow factory tourists,
I developed a one-way gate mod for Wonka to address some frustration I've had with the wild feeds out of the pops - especially when starting a multiball and the wild feeds eat up the ball save timer or tank your add-a-ball. I'm really enjoying it and think some of you might as well! I've got kits offered for sale in my Pinside shop for anyone who wants to give it a try:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1305-trumpanche-mods/07092-gate-at-wonka-s-factory
[quoted image]

Wow I'm super pleased that this Gate mod has struck a chord with so many of you! I'm doing my best to keep up with the orders and looking forward to you early adopters' feedback! THANKS!

#12203 1 year ago

I spent the day cleaning and waxing the playfield as well as replacing all of the rubbers with the Titan silicone rings and I can’t believe how different the game plays now. The ball is noticeably faster, enough where I had to change the flipper coils back to their default power instead of the +2 I had set it to. My timing is all thrown off too with the ball speed plus new rings so I have to relearn my shots.

#12204 1 year ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

Wow I'm super pleased that this Gate mod has struck a chord with so many of you! I'm doing my best to keep up with the orders and looking forward to you early adopters' feedback! THANKS!

Just installed that gate mod today. I feel like it blends into the game well and doesn't mess with the aesthetics. Plus it was easy to install. I played a few games and it definitely reduced the number of drains. I think I did get one out of the pops that went SDTM during a multiball. Overall...it is a nice, inventive solution to a problem that many of us have had. Thanks Travahontas

#12205 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

Just installed that gate mod today. I feel like it blends into the game well and doesn't mess with the aesthetics. Plus it was easy to install. I played a few games and it definitely reduced the number of drains. I think I did get one out of the pops that went SDTM during a multiball. Overall...it is a nice, inventive solution to a problem that many of us have had. Thanks Trumpanche

I also installed mine today and have the same sentiments. The only difference I noticed was @trumpanche’s testing had a vast majority of the balls drop to the left flipper where mine drop to the right flipper mostly. When it’s coming down past the gate, it almost always hits the edge of the standup target right there which bumps it to the right flipper. Not a problem, just an observation. Since it slows down the ball, I noticed it also gets more movement from the magnets.

#12206 1 year ago

I just installed the gate mod today too and it already feels stock to me, & no more pop bumper ptsd!(; I was concerned that it might slow the game down, but after install I was very pleased that I feel like there’s still the same flow, just less stress every time the ball heads for the pops. I had a few times where the ball stayed in the pops a tad longer bouncing between the lower pop and the gate, but still a nice trade off for the dreaded sdtm. Great work by the gate meister Travahontas

#12207 1 year ago

I need help. My upper right flipper doesn't work anymore, no power at all. Where do I start ?

#12208 1 year ago
Quoted from adol75:

Where do I start ?

Tests - Switches Dedicated, push flipper button in slowly. Do both switches register, first lower than upper ?

If switch test is good. Then inspect the coil. Make sure coil stop is still there. Then check wiring/soldering to the coil lugs. Look for breaks or cracks, especially the thin wires coming from the coil windings to the coil lugs.

LTG : )

#12209 1 year ago

Also installed my Travahontas gate mod and very pleased! most of the time the ball is dropping down to my left sling or left flipper. I bet small differences in pitch and exact placement of gate at pops are resulting in slightly different ball paths for folks. Very happy and so are my kids since much fewer cheap drains! Thanks, great design!

#12210 1 year ago
Quoted from adol75:

I need help. My upper right flipper doesn't work anymore, no power at all. Where do I start ?

I had this happen to me only this week... for me, one of the wires had come loose from the coil, I had to re-solder wire back onto the coil. There's not much slack on the wiring, so I think it pulls. Lift the playfield and take a look.
Anyway, I hope this helps.
Thanks

#12211 1 year ago

Gate mod looks factory, and I’m definitely hating the pops due to the random chance of an unfair drain. But I’m not sure I’m ready to change the game this much! Like it’s a significant change, and then I’d have the guilt of thinking I’m not playing it how Lawlor intended. Is that wrong? Ha.

I’m thinking as an in-between, might see if I can stop the auto launch for ball save so I can soft launch.

#12212 1 year ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

Gate mod looks factory, and I’m definitely hating the pops due to the random chance of an unfair drain. But I’m not sure I’m ready to change the game this much! Like it’s a significant change, and then I’d have the guilt of thinking I’m not playing it how Lawlor intended. Is that wrong? Ha.
I’m thinking as an in-between, might see if I can stop the auto launch for ball save so I can soft launch.

You can change the auto launch power to not force the ball to go all the way around the orbit. I did that on mine, and it's so much better than letting it launch into the pops.

#12213 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I'm a Cliffy fan but I'm struggling to see the benefit on this one.

My original thinking was to protect that front part of the ramp that leads down to the hole. But after seeing the install, it doesnt even protect that.

Strange.

#12214 1 year ago

Yea, as far as I can tell, the scoop Cliffy only really protects that one corner of wood between the post and the scoop kickout, but I wonder whether that would ever get hit enough to wear. For me, it was a little bit of "hey, I've got the whole protector kit, and now I've got this area of the table mostly apart to put in the scoop protector - I guess I'll see how it goes."

#12215 1 year ago

Truly zero negativity towards anyone on the pop bumper gate thing and it is a cool mechanical idea, but that alters the play too much for my cup of tea. Doesn't the code already account for this and sometimes return the ball if it it drains down the middle after hitting a pop bumper?

#12216 1 year ago

I found my culprit. I guess electric wire has become too expensive for JJP, they got super stingy on that one.

PXL_20220823_031944885 (resized).jpgPXL_20220823_031944885 (resized).jpg
#12217 1 year ago

Thanks so much for all of the interesting feedback on the Gate, especially from y'all who've already tried it! Some of my thoughts below!

Quoted from mostater:

Just installed that gate mod today. I feel like it blends into the game well and doesn't mess with the aesthetics. Plus it was easy to install. I played a few games and it definitely reduced the number of drains. I think I did get one out of the pops that went SDTM during a multiball. Overall...it is a nice, inventive solution to a problem that many of us have had. Thanks Trumpanche

This about matches my experience as well. In my testing, the gate reduced the number of SDTMs by half (down to 3 out of 50 feeds), but the bigger benefit was seen in eliminating the crazy feeds to the right sling and beyond!

Quoted from phill2cb:

I also installed mine today and have the same sentiments. The only difference I noticed was Trumpanche’s testing had a vast majority of the balls drop to the left flipper where mine drop to the right flipper mostly. When it’s coming down past the gate, it almost always hits the edge of the standup target right there which bumps it to the right flipper. Not a problem, just an observation. Since it slows down the ball, I noticed it also gets more movement from the magnets.

I wonder if your target has tilted to the right or the ball guide should be tweaked slightly? If the target bumps the ball over to the right flipper, though, I couldn't complain, just as you say

Quoted from ArcadeBar:

I just installed the gate mod today too and it already feels stock to me, & no more pop bumper ptsd!(; I was concerned that it might slow the game down, but after install I was very pleased that I feel like there’s still the same flow, just less stress every time the ball heads for the pops. I had a few times where the ball stayed in the pops a tad longer bouncing between the lower pop and the gate, but still a nice trade off for the dreaded sdtm. Great work by the gate meister Trumpanche

Awesome result - this is how I feel about it as well!

Quoted from DaddyManD:

Also installed my Trumpanche gate mod and very pleased! most of the time the ball is dropping down to my left sling or left flipper. I bet small differences in pitch and exact placement of gate at pops are resulting in slightly different ball paths for folks. Very happy and so are my kids since much fewer cheap drains! Thanks, great design!

Thanks so much! If the ball is hitting the left sling too frequently, you might try tweaking the exit of the ball guide up there outward a bit to push it over to the left flipper (assuming your PF is nice and level). The Gate is intended to guide the ball to where it usually rolls down that ball guide as it exits the pops, but the ball guide will push faster rolling balls further off to the right and slower ones less so. I like most of the feeds to hit the middle of the left flipper.

Quoted from Good-Times:

Quoted from daveyvandy:

You can change the auto launch power to not force the ball to go all the way around the orbit. I did that on mine, and it's so much better than letting it launch into the pops.

Soft launch will help for the auto plunge into the pops, which I agree is the most most frequent culprit of crazy feeds, but a clean shot to the Mike Teevee inner loop would still have me puckering It's funny, but I feel like not having the auto plunge go where intended is more of a departure from Lawlor's vision than the gate, but that could certainly be debated haha!

Quoted from naf_llabnip:

Truly zero negativity towards anyone on the pop bumper gate thing and it is a cool mechanical idea, but that alters the play too much for my cup of tea. Doesn't the code already account for this and sometimes return the ball if it it drains down the middle after hitting a pop bumper?

Thanks! I'm not aware of any ball saver based on time from last pop bumper hit? I suppose, either way, cutting the SDTM feeds by half is great, but it's not the key feature - the key features is the elimination of the craziest feeds like out to the right slingshot. The gate, instead, turns those into controlled feeds to a flipper Here were my test results using 50 auto-plunges without the Gate and then 50 with the Gate:
Ball feeds: without Gate ---> with Gate
Left Inlane: 1 ---> 0
Left Sling: 5 ---> 8
Left Flipper: 13 ---> 35
SDTM: 6 ---> 3
Right Flipper: 9 ---> 4
Right Sling: 16 ---> 0

#12218 1 year ago
Quoted from naf_llabnip:

No "pop bumper exit" save, just a timed ball save which might coincide with it. I agree it changes the intended randomness too much for me, but then again maybe I'd love it.

#12219 1 year ago

Regarding the gate, theres still plenty of randomness, often the ball still flies through it and as noted sometimes you still get a sdtm. It’s not exactly a “controlled gate” where your ball is always caught and safely placed at the guide to trickle down, instead it feels more like a chance to alleviate some of the punishment while still allowing the game to flow. Also if your house has guests or children playing then you’ve watched all of them not listen to you about soft plunging and instinctively full plunge every time & often to their doom, so it makes their experience more enjoyable.
For me the only down side has been sometimes the ball gets kicked back into the pops off the gate, and this could ring up some extra pop points that you would otherwise not have, but that seems to be the trade off.
As for changing the auto plunge to not go into the pops - that’s a slippery slope of changing Pat’s intentions!(; but that’s the point to each their own as long as you enjoy.

#12220 1 year ago

Out of the pops slide save always works great for me

0FE6D66C-296C-4D76-810A-9BAB93F5FC9C.gif0FE6D66C-296C-4D76-810A-9BAB93F5FC9C.gif
#12221 1 year ago

Why….?

Quoted from Sugar:

[quoted image]

#12222 1 year ago

So the ball doesn’t go sdtm.

#12223 1 year ago
Quoted from Sugar:

[quoted image]

If you can slide save this 300lb machine be my guest lol.

#12224 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

If you can slide save this 300lb machine be my guest lol.

Not a problem. I moved it into my house and set it up by myself. I’m not a little guy though.

#12225 1 year ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

Gate mod is fantastic!! Install was simple. Took all of about 2 minutes. Now no more cheap ass drains from the pop bumpers. So silly that this wasn’t done from the factory just like the Augustus gloop one way gate. Perfect and thank you!!

#12226 1 year ago

I learned that "shove 1 side really hard" technique not to tilt, but it doesn't work for me on JJP games. They are so heavy I find they stay in place and I move 4 ft to the left. : ) Gimme a modern Stern and that it's a different story.

#12227 1 year ago

I knew this day was coming; I’ve seen there’s some different versions out there and also the extended camera platform thing, but does it really need anything at all?

E983F25B-FDFC-4FF0-9651-048EC550FCF0 (resized).jpegE983F25B-FDFC-4FF0-9651-048EC550FCF0 (resized).jpeg
#12228 1 year ago
Quoted from Boatshoe:

I learned that "shove 1 side really hard" technique not to tilt, but it doesn't work for me on JJP games. They are so heavy I find they stay in place and I move 4 ft to the left. : ) Gimme a modern Stern and that it's a different story.

Put it on three-wheeled moving dollies

#12229 1 year ago
Quoted from Boatshoe:

Slide saves are exactly why i put rubber feet on my machines...

#12230 1 year ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Slide saves are exactly why i put rubber feet on my machines...

Because you think it’s cheating or you don’t want your guests sliding your pins?

#12231 1 year ago
Quoted from Sugar:

Because you think it’s cheating or you don’t want your guests sliding your pins?

Both..

#12232 1 year ago

Isn't it what the tilt is for, so it's not cheating unless you tilt ?

#12233 1 year ago

Cool….

#12234 1 year ago
Quoted from adol75:

Isn't it what the tilt is for, so it's not cheating unless you tilt ?

Not really, since its done to circumvent the tilt.

There are plenty of threads that go into this argument. No need to go through them here.

#12235 1 year ago

ArcadeBar inspired me to document my Wonka sound settings with the PinWoofer DIY kit I'm so fond of. I've included the settings and the recommendations that come with the kit so you can compare and contrast - I'm sure neither theirs nor mine are the best, but they are both something to try!
Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 11.47.16 AM copy (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2022-08-24 at 11.47.16 AM copy (resized).jpg

Added 16 months ago:

I should have mentioned - this is with the factor cabinet speaker and mid-range speakers, but the PinWoofer tweeters. If you have the PinWoofer cabinet speaker, I imagine you'd find different settings more appropriate.

#12236 1 year ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

ArcadeBar inspired me to document my Wonka sound settings with the PinWoofer DIY kit I'm so fond of. I've included the settings in the instructions that come with the kit so you can compare and contrast - I'm sure neither theirs or mine are the best, but they are both something to try![quoted image]

I had just installed the kit this week and it was better than the stock, but I just tried your settings and it was a HUGE improvement. I still need to hook up my external sub but it sounds great as is!

#12237 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

I had just installed the kit this week and it was better than the stock, but I just tried your settings and it was a HUGE improvement. I still need to hook up my external sub but it sounds great as is!

Awesome! Glad they worked for you!

#12238 1 year ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

I knew this day was coming; I’ve seen there’s some different versions out there and also the extended camera platform thing, but does it really need anything at all?
[quoted image]

Do you have or know anyone with a 3d printer?
If so I made this a while back.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4679354

r/
Mike

#12239 1 year ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

r/
Mike

This worked great for me.

#12240 1 year ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

r/
Mike

I do have one Mike, thanks so much for this.

#12241 1 year ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

I do have one Mike, thanks so much for this.

You're very welcome.
r/
Mike

#12242 1 year ago

My printer’s been a bit funny but does the job!

C266D041-EFB1-4EE6-B237-568F0F0DBFD1 (resized).jpegC266D041-EFB1-4EE6-B237-568F0F0DBFD1 (resized).jpeg
#12243 1 year ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

My printer’s been a bit funny but does the job!
[quoted image]

AWESOME!!!!!!
r/
Mike

#12244 1 year ago

Working on a custom topper and the motorized character is complete! Final version will be similar to my POTC and CC.

6CE965E7-3E39-484C-815F-179CF957752E (resized).jpeg6CE965E7-3E39-484C-815F-179CF957752E (resized).jpeg73BBE3E2-0EB9-44BC-B587-5871AEAB7DC6 (resized).jpeg73BBE3E2-0EB9-44BC-B587-5871AEAB7DC6 (resized).jpegD93430A2-9007-4D60-8271-0074C77E3FEA (resized).jpegD93430A2-9007-4D60-8271-0074C77E3FEA (resized).jpegE27ECC10-277F-4A89-BFE5-7E1E47E00B4F (resized).jpegE27ECC10-277F-4A89-BFE5-7E1E47E00B4F (resized).jpeg
#12245 1 year ago

Played a couple of games after installing the gate from @trumpanche. Every ball through the pops now lands on the left flipper, and it looks like part of the game.

The gate and a really good mojito helped me set a new GC score for myself.

20220827_004236.jpg20220827_004236.jpg
#12246 1 year ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

ArcadeBar inspired me to document my Wonka sound settings with the PinWoofer DIY kit I'm so fond of. I've included the settings and the recommendations that come with the kit so you can compare and contrast - I'm sure neither theirs nor mine are the best, but they are both something to try!
[quoted image]

Great presentation Travahontas - we really like how you documented your settings!

#12247 1 year ago

Very cool!

Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Working on a custom topper and the motorized character is complete! Final version will be similar to my POTC and CC.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#12248 1 year ago

Officially joining the club here. First, a quick background. In late May my wife and I visited the PHOF in Vegas, where I bought a t-shirt. On July 1 I noticed somebody in a PHOF t-shirt at a 4th of July party. I said hello, and turns out he lives close-by and has a Wonka CE. He said it's his #1 favorite game and I should come play it sometime.

Around the same time I had been PMing a couple Pinsiders. We were all disappointed in the TS4 reveal, and they both (independently) recommended I give Wonka a serious tryout. So I reached out to the local CE guy and played his in mid-July. It was fun, but I wasn't seriously thinking about buying until our final game, when I got a couple golden tickets and put up a #5/6 high score on his machine. That one finally showed me what was under the surface of the game.

So it seems like the stars were aligning, and after a little internal debate I ordered a NIB LE from Automated. The game arrived on August 5, and I've been tinkering with it since.

I had previously only played Wonka on location at one place, and had written it off. Looking back I can see that the game wasn't set up properly, so I never gave it a fair shot.

The theme also didn't grab me. I had seen the movie as a kid, but was ambivalent about it. We've since re-watched the movie, and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's not the greatest movie of all-time, but it's just a classic, and very funny. I feel like the theme is very well integrated into the game, with well-timed quotes and movie clips sprinkled throughout.

The depth of this game is amazing, and it truly shines in a home environment. It also provides a nice balance alongside my Star Wars Premium & Cactus Canyon.

Here's my list of upgrades/mods:
- Titan rubbers throughout, translucent ... EXCEPT the 3 posts, which are purple Superbands
- Superband flipper rubbers, purple (when I think of Willy Wonka, I think of purple)
- Mirror blades (PDI)
- PinWoofer kit (HUGE upgrade in sound quality)
- Lermods full translite kit (this is a MUST IMO)
- Gobstopper shooter rod & Wonka Bar plate (Hooked on Pinball)
- Extra light strip (Hooked on Pinball) attached to back-right to illuminate that dark corner
- Travahontas Gate Mod

Cliffy's are ordered, but otherwise I'm done for a while.

Many thanks (I think...) to gorditas and zermeno68 for your help "convincing" me.... and help after receiving the game!

PXL_20220830_201603310 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201603310 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201605566 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201605566 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201626097 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201626097 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201657046 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201657046 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201702972 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201702972 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201707831 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201707831 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201737048 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201737048 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201803841 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201803841 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201931136 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201931136 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201952107 (resized).jpgPXL_20220830_201952107 (resized).jpg
#12249 1 year ago
Quoted from ray3127:

Officially joining the club here. First, a quick background. In late May my wife and I visited the PHOF in Vegas, where I bought a t-shirt. On July 1 I noticed somebody in a PHOF t-shirt at a 4th of July party. I said hello, and turns out he lives close-by and has a Wonka CE. He said it's his #1 favorite game and I should come play it sometime.
Around the same time I had been PMing a couple Pinsiders. We were all disappointed in the TS4 reveal, and they both (independently) recommended I give Wonka a serious tryout. So I reached out to the local CE guy and played his in mid-July. It was fun, but I wasn't seriously thinking about buying until our final game, when I got a couple golden tickets and put up a #5/6 high score on his machine. That one finally showed me what was under the surface of the game.
So it seems like the stars were aligning, and after a little internal debate I ordered a NIB LE from Automated. The game arrived on August 5, and I've been tinkering with it since.
I had previously only played Wonka on location at one place, and had written it off. Looking back I can see that the game wasn't set up properly, so I never gave it a fair shot.
The theme also didn't grab me. I had seen the movie as a kid, but was ambivalent about it. We've since re-watched the movie, and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's not the greatest movie of all-time, but it's just a classic, and very funny. I feel like the theme is very well integrated into the game, with well-timed quotes and movie clips sprinkled throughout.
The depth of this game is amazing, and it truly shines in a home environment. It also provides a nice balance alongside my Star Wars Premium & Cactus Canyon.
Here's my list of upgrades/mods:
- Titan rubbers throughout, translucent ... EXCEPT the 3 posts, which are purple Superbands
- Superband flipper rubbers, purple (when I think of Willy Wonka, I think of purple)
- Mirror blades (PDI)
- PinWoofer kit (HUGE upgrade in sound quality)
- Lermods full translite kit (this is a MUST IMO)
- Gobstopper shooter rod & Wonka Bar plate (Hooked on Pinball)
- Extra light strip (Hooked on Pinball) attached to back-right to illuminate that dark corner
- Trumpanche Gate Mod
Cliffy's are ordered, but otherwise I'm done for a while.
Many thanks (I think...) to gorditas and zermeno68 for your help "convincing" me.... and help after receiving the game!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome to the club, officially!

#12250 1 year ago

Looks amazing! I'm curious what the translite mod really adds. I haven't noticed any dark spots on mine, or is it a case of you don't know how bad it is until you fix it?

Also, not sure how much longer I can go without upgrading the sound lol. It really is mediocre next to my heavily upgraded Sterns!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 64.00
9,600 (OBO)
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 25.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.99
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
There are 13,945 posts in this topic. You are on page 245 of 279.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/245?hl=kempsuk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.