IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_7855 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6910 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7465 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8062 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,943 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 279.
#11951 1 year ago

At Target yesterday on a whim bought a Wonka board game. It turned out to be a fun game. The art style and many assets are same as the pinball. It has some interesting parts that could be used as mods or decorations for those that like that kind of thing. Namely Wonka Bar wrappers, chocolate bars, and 5 smallish but nice looking Golden Tickets. It was $20 and the parts are surprisingly good quality for that price.

07B3E329-35CE-4CF5-BD20-A7EF7AF4A6EA (resized).jpeg07B3E329-35CE-4CF5-BD20-A7EF7AF4A6EA (resized).jpeg74B04517-3C67-4D13-8D13-6D67360517F5 (resized).jpeg74B04517-3C67-4D13-8D13-6D67360517F5 (resized).jpegDFDCB99F-BAA6-429A-AF6C-27685FC29D90 (resized).jpegDFDCB99F-BAA6-429A-AF6C-27685FC29D90 (resized).jpegF348DF2E-FA22-4553-A960-AE9F4E494DE0 (resized).jpegF348DF2E-FA22-4553-A960-AE9F4E494DE0 (resized).jpeg
#11952 1 year ago

My machine just shut down on me twice during gameplay in a 30 minute span. Error logs show this. I was going to dump the stats and enter a ticket on the JJP website but figured I would post this first if anyone has any idea what this error log means and how to fix it.

04A1B63A-7981-4C23-9730-0877D4512EDB (resized).jpeg04A1B63A-7981-4C23-9730-0877D4512EDB (resized).jpeg
#11953 1 year ago

Error log might just be gibberish.

I'd suspect power ( cord in outlet and rear of the game tight ) or SSD going south.

#11954 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'd suspect power ( cord in outlet and rear of the game tight ) or SSD going south.

this.^
The rear main power cord one is a good one. Do not overlook this.
Nice one Lloyd!!!

#11955 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Since the first shutdown restarted the system and turned it on, I just kept playing and then experienced the second shutdown. I have since turned it off, cycled the power strip, doublechecked power connections, and turned it back on and no issues thus far.

I should’ve also mentioned and included this too in case it helps at all, for the last 2-3 months on start up, it shows this screen in the first pic, followed by the screen in the second pic, then the normal boot up where it shows how many files are loading and etc. I never had any issues so I just disregarded it. Not sure if it explains anything but figured it was worth a shot to post it here.

I pulled the dump logs and will send those and these pictures to JJP in a ticket to see if they can make out anything of it.
187144B5-F221-465D-9024-6586372674FB (resized).jpeg187144B5-F221-465D-9024-6586372674FB (resized).jpegACEC46E5-B662-410A-8FFF-12FFC5300D9E (resized).jpegACEC46E5-B662-410A-8FFF-12FFC5300D9E (resized).jpeg

#11956 1 year ago
Quoted from phill2cb:

Since the first shutdown restarted the system and turned it on, I just kept playing and then experienced the second shutdown. I have since turned it off, cycled the power strip, doublechecked power connections, and turned it back on and no issues thus far.
I should’ve also mentioned and included this too in case it helps at all, for the last 2-3 months on start up, it shows this screen in the first pic, followed by the screen in the second pic, then the normal boot up where it shows how many files are loading and etc. I never had any issues so I just disregarded it. Not sure if it explains anything but figured it was worth a shot to post it here.
I pulled the dump logs and will send those and these pictures to JJP in a ticket to see if they can make out anything of it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I had a JJP game (pirates) that was spontaneously rebooting. It turned out to be the PC power supply and a replacement from Best Buy fixed it right up.

In my case I could go into coil test and spam the knocker - it would reboot within 30 seconds of hammering it.

Solid after the supply replacement.

#11957 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I had a JJP game (pirates) that was spontaneously rebooting. It turned out to be the PC power supply and a replacement from Best Buy fixed it right up.
In my case I could go into coil test and spam the knocker - it would reboot within 30 seconds of hammering it.
Solid after the supply replacement.

Oh good idea, that’s a cheap option to try out too. That just reminded me of when my PlayStation 4 was having the same issue years ago and switching the cord fixed it.

#11958 1 year ago
Quoted from phill2cb:

Oh good idea, that’s a cheap option to try out too. That just reminded me of when my PlayStation 4 was having the same issue years ago and switching the cord fixed it.

Did you find the problem

#11959 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Did you find the problem

I haven’t had any issues since doing the shutdown and making sure the power cord was tight on both ends, about 3 hours of gameplay. I entered a ticket just in case JJP see’s something in the dump log and my replacement power cord from Amazon is delivering tomorrow. I will report back what JJP says

#11960 1 year ago
Quoted from naf_llabnip:

Nice try, very creative I personally don't mind the JJP clear one, but your question made me remember seeing this clear plastic alternative ... it looks like it covers JUST enough to keep the ball from flying out from the first turn, just an option to consider.
https://pu-parts.com/willy-wonka-ramp-plastic
[quoted image]

I find the factory kluge solution to the right ramp airballs to be an eye sore and really like the option from PU-parts.com... but they don't ship to the US. I took the liberty of reverse engineering their design and had a piece of acrylic cut for my game. Works and looks great. The 1/8" acrylic is on the thicker side (it's the thinnest the place offered), but you can see in the pic it looks nice. They had a minimum order size, so I wound up with 13 "extras". If anyone in the US wants one, they're in my Pinside shop: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1305-trumpanche-mods/07034-willy-wonka-factory-right-ramp-airball-preventer

5731EDD5-D8DF-4B0C-84B8-2C0BE72701B9_1_102_o (resized).jpeg5731EDD5-D8DF-4B0C-84B8-2C0BE72701B9_1_102_o (resized).jpeg
#11961 1 year ago

Nice work. A simple piece of white wire (with red tape) also does the job. Tested it for 2 weeks and almost no airballs anymore.

Quoted from Travahontas:

I find the factory kluge solution to the right ramp airballs to be an eye sore and really like the option from PU-parts.com... but they don't ship to the US. I took the liberty of reverse engineering their design and had a piece of acrylic cut for my game. Works and looks great. The 1/8" acrylic is on the thicker side (it's the thinnest the place offered), but you can see in the pic it looks nice. They had a minimum order size, so I wound up with 13 "extras". If anyone in the US wants one, they're in my Pinside shop: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1305-trumpanche-mods/07034-willy-wonka-factory-right-ramp-airball-preventer [quoted image]

0FA587C7-BE15-4B98-9F37-41632DCE9642 (resized).jpeg0FA587C7-BE15-4B98-9F37-41632DCE9642 (resized).jpeg
#11962 1 year ago

So just hit my all time high score of 29m. Almost grabbed my 4th golden ticket- so close. Maybe the sound effects caused me to choke haha - wish they would revisit those but I think it’s too late at this point!

One thing that I don’t really understand is the gumball machine. It seems to be inside wonkavision? I was reading rules and it says you’re awarded coins during gameplay? Anyone knows how this works?

Also I really just need more bass in this game. I understand and aware of pinwoofer but not sure that will address this based on my prior experience with their product. I have a sub hooked up but for some reason that doesn’t really address it either. Any other options as the sound just lacks that deep sub punch.

#11963 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

So just hit my all time high score of 29m. Almost grabbed my 4th golden ticket- so close. Maybe the sound effects caused me to choke haha - wish they would revisit those but I think it’s too late at this point!
One thing that I don’t really understand is the gumball machine. It seems to be inside wonkavision? I was reading rules and it says you’re awarded coins during gameplay? Anyone knows how this works?
Also I really just need more bass in this game. I understand and aware of pinwoofer but not sure that will address this based on my prior experience with their product. I have a sub hooked up but for some reason that doesn’t really address it either. Any other options as the sound just lacks that deep sub punch.

Congrats, that is still a great game! I hit Pure Imagination once on a game in the wild a handful of months ago and earned about 46M points, but since I got my own Wonka at home in February, I still haven't gotten past collecting four tickets and about 36M points. Just started trying 5-ball games to make it a little easier to explore later modes for a bit.

I'm also curious to understand the gumball machine a little bit more. I mostly haven't ever had to think about it, since it's typically the first golden ticket I get anyway, but would love to know more about what "gameplay achievements" earn its progress. I know the game awards one coin just for running through the entire set of hold-flipper status screens.

As for bass, I will say I can get the bass to be overwhelmingly loud, rattling the table, with Pinwoofer in this machine if intentionally setup that way. Buuut, there also aren't a lot of songs/sounds in the game that make heavy use of subwoofer frequencies, so the game isn't going to sound super bassy all the time, even with the bass turned up to an unreasonable level - it'll just have a couple songs and certain sporadic sound effects that jump out (and probably the announcer's voice will sound too thick and boomy all the time). So, I have the bass turned to a level that makes the announcer and bassier music bits blend a little better with the rest of the game.

#11964 1 year ago

I had another 4 golden ticket game last night and got to the Most Secret Machine mode (I think that is what it was called). I was not expecting it but, man, what a fun mode! I felt like a little kid when it started! That Wonkavator golden ticket #5 is tough to get (at least it is for me) so I'm glad JJP designed this Most Secret Machine mode as it may be as far as I ever progress. I'll keep trying, though!!

#11965 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm really glad to see you enjoying it! The 4th GT is a huge pinball moment!

As for the gumball machine and gumball ticket - there are a lot of random mini-achievements that happen to get progress towards that ticket. Things like hitting the slings, loops, etc - they are displayed on the Wonkavision display as you achieve them.

IMO they are easy things that just happen on their own anyway so I just ignore them and let them happen.

#11966 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

I had another 4 golden ticket game last night and got to the Most Secret Machine mode (I think that is what it was called). I was not expecting it but, man, what a fun mode! I felt like a little kid when it started! That Wonkavator golden ticket #5 is tough to get (at least it is for me) so I'm glad JJP designed this Most Secret Machine mode as it may be as far as I ever progress. I'll keep trying, though!!

Congrats! I got to the Most Secret machine MB last night for the first time. It is a really fun mode!

EC481447-DD5A-4327-83B2-43418E3880D1 (resized).jpegEC481447-DD5A-4327-83B2-43418E3880D1 (resized).jpeg
#11967 1 year ago
Quoted from phill2cb:

I haven’t had any issues since doing the shutdown and making sure the power cord was tight on both ends, about 3 hours of gameplay. I entered a ticket just in case JJP see’s something in the dump log and my replacement power cord from Amazon is delivering tomorrow. I will report back what JJP says

Reporting back…
JJP couldn’t find anything concerning in my logs that would’ve caused the shutdowns. I replaced the power cord, which the old one was crimped/pinched pretty good from the cover on the back of the backbox, so maybe that was causing power issues? Either way, I’ve played quite a few games since the issue with no problems so fingers crossed that I’m in the clear.

Thanks for the help LTG and @zaphx!

#11968 1 year ago

I am trying to get this top strip to work but have no idea where this connecter is supposed to go. Any help??

7BF18562-E4E4-4992-9982-79FB89A26A12 (resized).jpeg7BF18562-E4E4-4992-9982-79FB89A26A12 (resized).jpeg
#11969 1 year ago

Does it go to the connector behind it ?

LTG : )

ef409039b8bcf20a197972d5d1f01bb4aab10173 (resized).jpgef409039b8bcf20a197972d5d1f01bb4aab10173 (resized).jpg
#11970 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Ran into this same issue on this title, usually just alligator off cab sub to ex sub does the trick, but for whatever reason not on Wonka. The Pinsub adapter fixed this for me and it magically has bass now, you’ll feel it as soon as you plunge, and hitting the gobstopper sounds delicious.

I got 3rd & 4th tix at same time on a string of multiballs and then drained had no idea what just happened or that a mini wiz was ready at the saucer! It was ‘only’ 19.5mil then next had a 3tix game that was 32mil, still chasing that 4th tic mini wiz. Had a Wonka’s office that was upper flipper to cam ramp to lower left flipper then hit the captive ball and ricochet through spinner and into saucer and ended Wonkas office it was 2.7mil in like 2 shots. The scoring in this game is wild.

#11971 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:So just hit my all time high score of 29m. Almost grabbed my 4th golden ticket- so close. Maybe the sound effects caused me to choke haha - wish they would revisit those but I think it’s too late at this point!

I swapped out the ground loop Isolator and it seemed to add some warmth to the sound. BESIGN Ground Loop Noise Isolator for Car Audio/Home Stereo System with 3.5mm Audio Cable https://a.co/d/9MogbYv

#11972 1 year ago

Despite being complicated and deep
Rule set, I’m wondering if non pinheads will like it. Prob will have 7 diff games and def want to add 1 JJP

#11973 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Rule set, I’m wondering if non pinheads will like it. Prob will have 7 diff games and def want to add 1 JJP

It's a challenging game, not ideal for newbies. GNR would go over better for newbs.

#11974 1 year ago

Hmm…i have a Wonka and had a GnR….i would say buy a wonka. GnR could not thrill me at all…

Quoted from zaphX:It's a challenging game, not ideal for newbies. GNR would go over better for newbs.

#11975 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Probably depends on age etc. it’s a favorite so far at my house with guests. Probably depends more on if they like the theme, no one who has visited has cared about the rules or thought about completing stuff… their eyes glaze over pretty quickly if I start explaining objectives too deeply on any of my machines.

#11976 1 year ago
Quoted from JvdS:

Hmm…i have a Wonka and had a GnR….i would say buy a wonka. GnR could not thrill me at all…

Wonka is our current favorite too, but I'm basing this on non-pinball people specifically.

In my experience the newbies gravitate to Guns and get more out of it than they do Wonka.

#11977 1 year ago

Wonka is a favorite with the non pinballers that come over to our house. The screen, lights quirky call outs, ease of multiballs and certainly the theme.
Neighbor has a gnr and barely gets played by anyone. It honestly is one of the games I have no interest in playing. Kids could careless about it and the adults unless they are a GnR band fan seem to walk right past it or not go back after a game or 2.
But that's just been my experience. Some folks love GnR!

#11978 1 year ago

Wonka is a favorite of non pinheads at my house too. They often don't know why things are happening, but plenty of exciting things do.

#11979 1 year ago

well my little oompa loompa holding the camera fell broke off. Clean break. Im guessing I should use crazy glue or would a hot glue gun be safer? Ive messed up with crazy glue before so I actually just used a little emlers tonight to see how long that lasts...

#11980 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

well my little oompa loompa holding the camera fell broke off. Clean break. Im guessing I should use crazy glue or would a hot glue gun be safer? Ive messed up with crazy glue before so I actually just used a little emlers tonight to see how long that lasts...

Use the GEL type super glue and then get this mod to protect your Oompa Loompa going forward.

https://tinyurl.com/24jjmayj
https://tinyurl.com/23pbf3cp

Gord

#11981 1 year ago

I hope I can stay in the club… seems my NIB Wonka had a 4” crack on the back box wood. Seems JJP unwilling to provide a new one.

Shipping box had a small rip at the bottom, but opposite side where the crack is.

So, cannot get freight company to pony up funds…. Might have to ship back to distro as I refuse to keep aN expensive NIB with a backbox crack.

Crossing fingers.

Oh, Wonka is so much fun to play and the code is challenging!! I’ve said that before, but I mean it.

I only have 4 pinball slots available, Metallica being one,Wonka might have to take a seat at the table.

#11982 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Seriously, buy the pinwoofer kit. I got the DIY kit. It is amazing the amount of mid and low tones that were missing prior. And I am at the point where I do not even think I need an external sub. I dont have one currently hooked up.

#11983 1 year ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Seriously, buy the pinwoofer kit. I got the DIY kit. It is amazing the amount of mid and low tones that were missing prior. And I am at the point where I do not even think I need an external sub. I dont have one currently hooked up.

I love Wonka but am really curious how jjp messed up the sound so bad. I’ve read in the diy sound thread supposedly the jjp speakers are high quality. So is it the eq?? My 30 year old pins sound better.

#11984 1 year ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Greetings phill2cb ! The link provided by Rager170 was the correct one for basic settings. However, considering your comments, it might help if you gave me a quick call. I'm sure there are some simple things we can do to break you lose.
Thanks,
Dan
https://PinWoofer.com
[email protected]
+1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MST, Mon - Fri

I originally set it up with the recommended settings in your blog and it didn’t sound right to me. I went a different direction based on someone else’s post but after this post, I put it all back to your recommendations however increased the gain to 2-3 o’clock and dropped the volume dial to 12 o’clock. I bought some anti-rattle tape for the glass and that has made a night and day difference with my experience. The hardest part for me was finding the happy medium with the volume and gain dials where I could get some good bass at higher levels but still being able to drop the system volume down at times when the baby is sleeping but without activating the auto-mute on the GT amp.

#11985 1 year ago

I have zero photoshop skills so I hired someone on Etsy to photoshop my family’s faces into a wonka picture for the custom image you can load onto the machine. I’m pretty happy with the results and it always gets a laugh from guests. Anybody else have any cool or funny pictures on their machine?

781E94EF-C99F-486F-89B1-44C84FF2209B (resized).jpeg781E94EF-C99F-486F-89B1-44C84FF2209B (resized).jpeg
#11986 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

I love Wonka but am really curious how jjp messed up the sound so bad. I’ve read in the diy sound thread supposedly the jjp speakers are high quality. So is it the eq?? My 30 year old pins sound better.

Well, I did do the tweeter replacement and thats night and day as well.

But as you mentioned, the sound is bad. They must have used poor audio clips from the movie somehow. Even with the upgrade, there are still callouts that dont sound as good as others. Just very thin...

Having said that and as I said before, the pinwoofer upgrade was well worth it.

#11987 1 year ago
Quoted from phill2cb:

I have zero photoshop skills so I hired someone on Etsy to photoshop my family’s faces into a wonka picture for the custom image you can load onto the machine. I’m pretty happy with the results and it always gets a laugh from guests. Anybody else have any cool or funny pictures on their machine?
[quoted image]

Thats fun. I wasnt aware there was a custom image you could add. When does this get shown?

#11988 1 year ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Wonka is a favorite with the non pinballers that come over to our house. The screen, lights quirky call outs, ease of multiballs and certainly the theme.
Neighbor has a gnr and barely gets played by anyone. It honestly is one of the games I have no interest in playing. Kids could careless about it and the adults unless they are a GnR band fan seem to walk right past it or not go back after a game or 2.
But that's just been my experience. Some folks love GnR!

Yeah I’ve played a buddies GNR. Wanted to like it but not very interesting even though it looks cool. Def adding a wonka soon!

#11989 1 year ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Ran into this same issue on this title, usually just alligator off cab sub to ex sub does the trick, but for whatever reason not on Wonka. The Pinsub adapter fixed this for me and it magically has bass now, you’ll feel it as soon as you plunge, and hitting the gobstopper sounds delicious.
I got 3rd & 4th tix at same time on a string of multiballs and then drained had no idea what just happened or that a mini wiz was ready at the saucer! It was ‘only’ 19.5mil then next had a 3tix game that was 32mil, still chasing that 4th tic mini wiz. Had a Wonka’s office that was upper flipper to cam ramp to lower left flipper then hit the captive ball and ricochet through spinner and into saucer and ended Wonkas office it was 2.7mil in like 2 shots. The scoring in this game is wild.

will give this a go first - all I really need is better bass and I love their other products for my stern games. Thanks

I'll report back.

#11990 1 year ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Well, I did do the tweeter replacement and thats night and day as well.
But as you mentioned, the sound is bad. They must have used poor audio clips from the movie somehow. Even with the upgrade, there are still callouts that dont sound as good as others. Just very thin...
Having said that and as I said before, the pinwoofer upgrade was well worth it.

Upon more reflection, I feel it must have a lot to do with the speakers, because when I plug in good quality noise cancelling headphones into the jack, it sounds fantastic. Everything is clear, and great balance of highs, mids, and lows. Although, maybe the headphone jack line has a different EQ? Either way, headphones sounds wonderful.

#11991 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Yeah I’ve played a buddies GNR. Wanted to like it but not very interesting even though it looks cool. Def adding a wonka soon!

I've played GNR something like 20 times now. Every time my experience is the same: multi balls start flying out of nowhere and go on for 10 or 15 minutes. I get so tired of multi balls I just wish it would stop. Then I walk away not knowing WTF happened, why, or how I did. It just seems a muddled mess. No disrespect to fans of the game, but that's just how it's been for me. I could see how non pinheads might find that exciting, I suppose. I'm a big fan of the band and really wanted to like it.

#11992 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Use the GEL type super glue and then get this mod to protect your Oompa Loompa going forward.
https://tinyurl.com/24jjmayj
https://tinyurl.com/23pbf3cp
Gord

thanks!

#11993 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Upon more reflection, I feel it must have a lot to do with the speakers, because when I plug in good quality noise cancelling headphones into the jack, it sounds fantastic. Everything is clear, and great balance of highs, mids, and lows. Although, maybe the headphone jack line has a different EQ? Either way, headphones sounds wonderful.

It really is amazing on headphones. Since our game is bolted I am considering upgrading the sound on ours.

#11994 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Im not sure but that is a good point. But being able to focus in on the bass frequency range as well as the bass volume is what really made it come alive. Also, the new tweekers eliminated all the scratchy highs I was experiencing also

#11995 1 year ago

Speaking of sound, what setting controls the candy bar count after you lose a ball? For some reason now, that is ear piercingly loud vs. all other sounds haha. I need to tone down that setting.

#11996 1 year ago

I tried headphones in the past and it really puts those slot machine sound effects at full blast. It was torture.

#11997 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Does it go to the connector behind it ?
[quoted image]

That did not work and I have tried every available fitting connector in the back box. I am stumped.

#11998 1 year ago
Quoted from phill2cb:

[quoted image]

As a self taught/respectably proficient/functional photoshop guy, they did a great job. Well blended and the tone of the faces shows well on my screen. Great idea and money well spent, in my opinion. Fantastic!
r/
Mike

#11999 1 year ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Thats fun. I wasnt aware there was a custom image you could add. When does this get shown?

It’s one of the attract mode screens so it pops up during the slideshow. There’s also a custom message screen if you want to add that too.

#12000 1 year ago
Quoted from flipperstick:

That did not work and I have tried every available fitting connector in the back box. I am stumped.

Here is a picture of mine.

I noticed a couple extra connectors with same color wires back there, one high one low. Maybe dig through the harness and wires dropping into the cabinet. Maybe yours is buried ?

DSC00660 (resized).JPGDSC00660 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

9,600 (OBO)
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,943 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 279.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/240?hl=kempsuk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.