IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_7855 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6910 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7465 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8062 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 279.
#11351 1 year ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Interesting... how about the back feet/legs. What level are you all raising them to??

I have my playfield pitch angle at 6.5°

#11352 1 year ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Interesting... how about the back feet/legs. What level are you all raising them to??

Playfield angle is about 6.5 degrees and level side to side.

#11353 1 year ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

So, how has the "frequent sdtm drains out of the pops" been fixed on the latest / last runs of WW??

Quoted from jackd104:

glances the rubber (circled in pic - you can even see the black dust where it hits)

What's worked for me was to adjust that rubber a little bit. Mine wore down a bit and slightly adjusted the exit path of the ball to drain a bit more often. I rotated that rubber to a "fresh facing" and it's better. Someone mentioned adding a second rubber, but I haven't tried that yet.

#11354 1 year ago

I believe this is McPin54 pin here on pinside

Quoted from delt31:

I came across someone's wonka on facebook and I was wondering if anyone knows who sells these green lawn/candy plastic covers b/c I like them! I don't have a facebook account otherwise, I would just message them!
If they were done by the individual, if someone wants to create these and sell to me, PM me. Thanks!
[quoted image]

#11355 1 year ago

Looking to add a Wonka Le to my collection if you have one in the Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois area pm me..

#11356 1 year ago

It arrives! Can’t wait to set him up, so much time and so little to do. Wait, strike that, reverse it.

9A352686-9940-4E48-A751-EF169B845329 (resized).jpeg9A352686-9940-4E48-A751-EF169B845329 (resized).jpegA80813AE-68BB-4EBA-8A15-5F0FF996EF49 (resized).jpegA80813AE-68BB-4EBA-8A15-5F0FF996EF49 (resized).jpeg
#11357 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

It arrives! Can’t wait to set him up, so much time and so little to do. Wait, strike that, reverse it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Did you try recreating the fall-tumble trick? Congrats. Wonka is a truly magical game.

#11358 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I see you have a WOZ too, that was my very first pin. I was new to pinball and wasn’t sure if older pins were reliable (knowing nothing about maintaining them) so I decided to buy something nib and I bought a WOZ in 2016. We loved it. We kept it 4 years, and put about 800 plays on it (a lot for us) but eventually sold it to chase another game. I should have kept it. I do feel WOZ was largely responsible for bringing competition back to pinball when it was really down to only Stern. WOZ took awhile to come to market, but it’s a pretty spectacular achievement, especially for a first game!

Oh nice, well at least you got to get the full WOZ experience ... I love that thing, of course I just bought mine this year (found a pristine one, #19 ECLE, even found the original owner who gave me the backstory of being one of the very first to take the plunge and buy it) so I have the recency bias, but what a beautiful work of art. And to me there isn't any debate that they raised the bar for the competition. Funny enough the original owner also expressed regret over selling it!
But back to Wonka ... I really do think Wonka is the most fun pin I have ever played. Shoots great, has tons of achievable shots, and the pacing seems pretty intense to me, especially with multiball going. Lots of fun mods to play with, great theme ... but I'm preaching to the choir on this forum

#11359 1 year ago

For giggles, can anyone tell me what this plug goes to? I figured the topper, but if it were for a topper I'd think the plug would be protruding from the cabinet not the head.

AND

Does anyone have any advice for quieting the backglass rattle? I tried a couple small pieces of electrical tape but it's still got slack. I could just keep adding, but there should be a cleaner way to fix it. Wonkavator Multiball drives it wild.

IMG_20220422_145857 (resized).jpgIMG_20220422_145857 (resized).jpg

#11360 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Does anyone have any advice for quieting the backglass rattle? I tried a couple small pieces of electrical tape but it's still got slack. I could just keep adding, but there should be a cleaner way to fix it. Wonkavator Multiball drives it wild.
[quoted image]

Weatherstripping

#11361 1 year ago

Well im going to be back in club next week with an Le from automated. Now have to rebuy all the mods i had on my standard heh.

LE does not come with sideart correct?

#11362 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Well im going to be back in club next week with an Le from automated. Now have to rebuy all the mods i had on my standard heh.

No side art.

#11363 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

You really don't have to.

#11364 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Automated was terrific for me. My Wonka arrived safely today, just 4 days after placing my order. The only “issue” I’ve noticed on my example (Nov, 21 build) is a tiny bit of cab decal wrinkling around the flipper buttons. I’ll remove the buttons, apply some heat and smooth that down. Should be non issue. Otherwise, plays great out of the box. I turned my flipper power up a couple points, but I might go back down. The ramps seem super easy to make. Maybe my pitch isn’t steep enough yet. Is slightly steeper than 6.5 recommended on this game?

#11365 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Automated was terrific for me. My Wonka arrived safely today, just 4 days after placing my order. The only “issue” I’ve noticed on my example (Nov, 21 build) is a tiny bit of cab decal wrinkling around the flipper buttons. I’ll remove the buttons, apply some heat and smooth that down. Should be non issue. Otherwise, plays great out of the box. I turned my flipper power up a couple points, but I might go back down. The ramps seem super easy to make. Maybe my pitch isn’t steep enough yet. Is slightly steeper than 6.5 recommended on this game?

I forget the pitch i had but i definetly turned up the flippers on my old standard. Though it made the gobstopper a bit harder to hit especially from backhand

#11366 1 year ago

My most secret machine entrance for ball locks gets confused and stops off to the left side instead of toward the flippers or toward the back (seems like it is off by 90 degrees). I feel like this was mentioned but can't remember what to test or look for. Any help is appreciated.

#11367 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Weatherstripping

Duh. Thanks. I never thought of that, probably because I've never touched weatherstripping. One more tool for the pinball toolbox...

#11368 1 year ago

I can never lock the lock bar on JJP pins. I have this problem on every one I’ve owned. I’m sure it’s user error. Does anyone else have this problem? I have had 4 JJPs and I have several 90s pins with the same lock bar style. Only on JJP do I have to fuss with it until I get lucky, until the next time.
Anyone help?

#11369 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I can never lock the lock bar on JJP pins. I have this problem on every one I’ve owned. I’m sure it’s user error. Does anyone else have this problem? I have had 4 JJPs and I have several 90s pins with the same lock bar style. Only on JJP do I have to fuss with it until I get lucky, until the next time.
Anyone help?

Try adjusting the two small brass flathead screws underneath the lock bar. Once you get it dialed in it should be easier to lock and unlock it.

#11370 1 year ago

Yep, adjust the two brass screws to get it just right

#11371 1 year ago

On my original wonka I always had to really push the glass all the way up to close the lock down latch. My dialed in is even tighter. Good to know i can adjust something

#11372 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I wish I was as lucky! At no fault of Automated, ABF delivered my Wonka LE to the wrong location! Not sure how that can happen. How does someone sign for a pin if they are not expecting one. Apparently they picked it back up on Friday. Hopefully it is not damaged and we get it next week. Fingers crossed!!!

#11373 1 year ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I wish I was as lucky! At no fault of Automated, ABF delivered my Wonka LE to the wrong location! Not sure how that can happen. How does someone sign for a pin if they are not expecting one. Apparently they picked it back up on Friday. Hopefully it is not damaged and we get it next week. Fingers crossed!!!

That’s crazy. ABF dropped mine off too, and I was a bit surprised they didn’t ask me to sign anything, just asked my name and left the game with me. How they could take it to the wrong home, and leave it with a person is puzzling.

#11374 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

That’s crazy. ABF dropped mine off too, and I was a bit surprised they didn’t ask me to sign anything, just asked my name and left the game with me. How they could take it to the wrong home, and leave it with a person is puzzling.

I can't believe they didn't ask you to sign for receipt! Gotfrogs' game was being delivered by some local shipping company contracted by ABF to do the final stretch. The driver had other commercial looking cargo still on the truck when they opened the back so I presume he got the paperwork confused. The other loads in the truck were dumped over and the driver complained of rough roads in another part of town he had to drive through... So "driver incompetence" was undoubtedly the cause.

#11375 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

How they could take it to the wrong home, and leave it with a person is puzzling.

A classic case of ass-clownism.

#11376 1 year ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

the driver complained of rough roads in another part of town

#11377 1 year ago

Took a hot minute but we finally got it and it does not appear to be damaged!

A3B87172-2F6C-446A-B8D0-BA3EC20B049E (resized).jpegA3B87172-2F6C-446A-B8D0-BA3EC20B049E (resized).jpegD382BDC9-7F37-42BD-A0F7-D7320B07C22D (resized).jpegD382BDC9-7F37-42BD-A0F7-D7320B07C22D (resized).jpeg

#11378 1 year ago

Got my game today as well from automated. Wow the code is so different now from when I had a standard. Put up 13m a few games in and got to wonkas office which I had never done before. Such a cool mode though i didnt do too well with it. LE is such a pretty game. Powder coat is pretty, light show is amazing. Cant wait for my mods to come.

I really think wonka and dialed in are the best jjp games to date.

#11379 1 year ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Looks like it arrived in perfect shape, magic awaits, congrats!

#11380 1 year ago

I finally received my nib Wonka Le! I see there are washers under some posts but not others
Are there certain posts that should have washers under them? If so which are the most likely to get playfield damage?

#11381 1 year ago

I also added new rubbers and can’t remember where this plastic goes if anyone can help?

536C9FBF-3B98-4A75-A161-DF7E5D71A215 (resized).jpeg536C9FBF-3B98-4A75-A161-DF7E5D71A215 (resized).jpeg
#11382 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I also added new rubbers and can’t remember where this plastic goes if anyone can help?
[quoted image]

Looks like over the captive ball.

Screenshot_20220427-034941_Drive (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220427-034941_Drive (resized).jpg
#11383 1 year ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Looks like over the captive ball. [quoted image]

Fantastic thanks!

#11384 1 year ago

Toppers. Any suggestions. What can we still buy??

#11385 1 year ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Toppers. Any suggestions. What can we still buy??

I love the one tilt topper makes. They take a few months to get once you order but are real nice.

https://tilttopper.com/shop/ols/products/willy-wonka-pinball-topper

#11386 1 year ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

I love the one tilt topper makes. They take a few months to get once you order but are real nice.
https://tilttopper.com/shop/ols/products/willy-wonka-pinball-topper

Ordered mine in Feb and we are almost in May, still waiting. Looks really nice, will report back when (hopefully not if!) mine arrives

#11387 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Mine made noises from day one and eventually stopped working, when I investigated I found the gear was loose and fell down. Set screw indicated by green arrow, there are two.
[quoted image]

Thanks for the tip/picture Derek! 2-day old machine and our gear had slipped all the way down.

#11388 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

[quoted image]

New rubbers all around on NIB? Just curious, why (color change, performance, or both?)? I replaced all of the flipper rubbers on mine with Titans and LOVE the feel of the Titans (and a fun purple color, love the look). Congrats on the machine, great choice

#11389 1 year ago
Quoted from naf_llabnip:

New rubbers all around on NIB? Just curious, why (color change, performance, or both?)? I replaced all of the flipper rubbers on mine with Titans and LOVE the feel of the Titans (and a fun purple color, love the look). Congrats on the machine, great choice

From my experience with GNR the JJP supplied rubbers were rubbish
That’s the main reason but I also chose dark blue

Now is there a guide showing which posts cause playfield damage? I also need to install washers I suspect

#11390 1 year ago

Loving this game! We have spent all of our free time playing since it arrived.

Some quick anecdotes on NIB experience this week... lots of good (mostly important stuff)... some not (mostly details). Interested in thoughts/advice on some of them:

1. Game was packaged quite well. Game functioned almost 100% upon power on. Stiff foam between the pallet/cabinet and playfield/cabinet were nice touches. Only packaging issue was the Gobstopper. The Blue nub of the Gobstopper rubbed against the glass during transport and made a bare spot with no paint on the tip and the glass was smudged with paint. Glass cleaned up fine. Gobstopper blemish is small, so I'm unsure if it's worth the hassle to replace.
2. Sound quality out of the box was BAD... thought it was the digital audio tracks, but sounded pretty OK with headphones... Some troubleshooting connector disconnecting/swapping seems to point to a super obnoxious right side tweeter... Still overall disappointed in the audio track quality/mixing/fidelity, although the tracks themselves and the variety of music are great. I just expected the quality to be MUCH "richer" sounding after owning WOZ and Hobbit and recently playing a lot of Dialed In! I probably should have prepared myself since this one's not a Chris Granner or David Thiel package. PinWoofer?
3. Sling posts came with tasteful black washers for playfield protection.
4. Plastic Oompa Loompa already broke off the camera.
5. The lockdown bar powdercoat color came out a few shades lighter than the armor and it's quite noticeable. Looks like too thin of a coat or something.
6. One of the cabinet decals had a small puncture/wrinkle seemingly unrelated to packaging/transport - another one of those things not worth the hassle to correct
7. The Augustus spinner bracket was bent too far down and the ball was running into it. Bending it back up into position caused the spinner-to-microswitch alignment to get tighter and the microswitch stopped registering properly on each spin (only registers on slower spins). Not sure what to do with this one. Gotta take off the whole ramp to get to this spinner/switch assembly. It "works" kinda, but doesn't give you the full satisfaction it should for a perfect rip. I wish there was an optical switch solution.
8. Shots through the Augustus spinner feel clunky. Sometimes it rejects. Sometimes it clunks into the saucer. Sometimes it clunks back through the TV lane, and rarely it rolls cleanly over to the Wonkavator. I feel like maybe the lane guide that ends just above the right upper flipper might be the culprit, but that's another thing that's hard to get to and manhandle.
9. Noticing some flipper fade; more affected timing of shots than make-ability, but still will probably grab some fans once PinMonk finishes his bracket design for JJPs.
10. I mentioned in a previous post the Gobstopper mech failed due to loose set screws, but that was easily remedied (thanks again Derek).
11. We were a bit disappointed in how "sloppy" some of the exposed/unhidden wiring and ball trap prevention plastics look. Also, exposed microswitches, roll under switch brackets and such don't help the overall aesthetic. It could have used a few months of tinkering to get to a WOZ/Hobbit/DI level of polish. There are also ramps with rows of unused mounting holes and such that look like prototypes vs final parts.
12. Wow that light show is great.
13. Screen is OK but blacks/saturation not as good as Hobbit to my eye.
14. Damn it's fun to shoot. (BTW - I only had the ball return through the pops SDTM once that I recall in well over 100 games)
15. Setup for wifi connect, beta opt-in, and over the air software update was quick and easy since I knew how to do it from other JJP games.
16. Scorbit is flaky and frustrating, but I still can't stop using it to track scores and achievements. App crashes, app freezes, app won't find the machine, machine won't connect for a long time after power on (but sometimes connects instantly). I also wish JJP/Scorbit would improve the creativity around their achievements. "Do the thing" x1 x10 x100 x1000 is PRETTY lazy implementation of achievements (although I gotta commend them - some of the names are VERY clever). Some achievements should definitely be that, but achievements related to doing a combination of things within a single game (or a single ball) or for MISSING shots or whatever(!) would add a lot more variety and fun (see Xbox Live, PS Network). It's still nearly impossible to find a list of Scorbit achievements to go for because it's so buried in their app. Stern has blown by them in user experience, unfortunately, but Scorbit's no-extra-hardware approach is superior, so I hope they close the gap soon!

#11391 1 year ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

8. Shots through the Augustus spinner feel clunky. Sometimes it rejects. Sometimes it clunks into the saucer. Sometimes it clunks back through the TV lane, and rarely it rolls cleanly over to the Wonkavator. I feel like maybe the lane guide that ends just above the right upper flipper might be the culprit, but that's another thing that's hard to get to and manhandle.

I feel like that shot keeps changing on me. Sometimes I have to take the shot early, sometimes late. When I turn on the machine each day it feels a bit different, which makes minimal sense. Also, if you just got it try taking the shot "too early" and "too late". Initially I had to hit the flipper at the absolute earliest moment to make it cleanly.

#11392 1 year ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

Some quick anecdotes on NIB experience this week... lots of good (mostly important stuff)... some not (mostly details). Interested in thoughts/advice on some of them:
1. Game was packaged quite well. Game functioned almost 100% upon power on. Stiff foam between the pallet/cabinet and playfield/cabinet were nice touches. Only packaging issue was the Gobstopper. The Blue nub of the Gobstopper rubbed against the glass during transport and made a bare spot with no paint on the tip and the glass was smudged with paint. Glass cleaned up fine. Gobstopper blemish is small, so I'm unsure if it's worth the hassle to replace.
2. Sound quality out of the box was BAD... thought it was the digital audio tracks, but sounded pretty OK with headphones... Some troubleshooting connector disconnecting/swapping seems to point to a super obnoxious right side tweeter... Still overall disappointed in the audio track quality/mixing/fidelity, although the tracks themselves and the variety of music are great. I just expected the quality to be MUCH "richer" sounding after owning WOZ and Hobbit and recently playing a lot of Dialed In! I probably should have prepared myself since this one's not a Chris Granner or David Thiel package. PinWoofer?
3. Sling posts came with tasteful black washers for playfield protection.
5. The lockdown bar powdercoat color came out a few shades lighter than the armor and it's quite noticeable. Looks like too thin of a coat or something.
6. One of the cabinet decals had a small puncture/wrinkle seemingly unrelated to packaging/transport - another one of those things not worth the hassle to correct
7. The Augustus spinner bracket was bent too far down and the ball was running into it. Bending it back up into position caused the spinner-to-microswitch alignment to get tighter and the microswitch stopped registering properly on each spin (only registers on slower spins). Not sure what to do with this one. Gotta take off the whole ramp to get to this spinner/switch assembly. It "works" kinda, but doesn't give you the full satisfaction it should for a perfect rip. I wish there was an optical switch solution.
9. Noticing some flipper fade; more affected timing of shots than make-ability, but still will probably grab some fans once PinMonk finishes his bracket design for JJPs.
10. I mentioned in a previous post the Gobstopper mech failed due to loose set screws, but that was easily remedied (thanks again Derek).
11. We were a bit disappointed in how "sloppy" some of the exposed/unhidden wiring and ball trap prevention plastics look. Also, exposed microswitches, roll under switch brackets and such don't help the overall aesthetic. It could have used a few months of tinkering to get to a WOZ/Hobbit/DI level of polish. There are also ramps with rows of unused mounting holes and such that look like prototypes vs final parts.
12. Wow that light show is great.
13. Screen is OK but blacks/saturation not as good as Hobbit to my eye.
14. Damn it's fun to shoot. (BTW - I only had the ball return through the pops SDTM once that I recall in well over 100 games)
15. Setup for wifi connect, beta opt-in, and over the air software update was quick and easy since I knew how to do it from other JJP games.
16. Scorbit is flaky and frustrating, but I still can't stop using it to track scores and achievements. App crashes, app freezes, app won't find the machine, machine won't connect for a long time after power on (but sometimes connects instantly). I also wish JJP/Scorbit would improve the creativity around their achievements. "Do the thing" x1 x10 x100 x1000 is PRETTY lazy implementation of achievements (although I gotta commend them - some of the names are VERY clever). Some achievements should definitely be that, but achievements related to doing a combination of things within a single game (or a single ball) or for MISSING shots or whatever(!) would add a lot more variety and fun (see Xbox Live, PS Network). It's still nearly impossible to find a list of Scorbit achievements to go for because it's so buried in their app. Stern has blown by them in user experience, unfortunately, but Scorbit's no-extra-hardware approach is superior, so I hope they close the gap soon!

Regarding the blemish on your invisiglass, report that to JJP directly via their website. I did this and they sent me new glass within a week and it was painless. They just asked for a picture and then shipped the new glass.

I would also ask for a new lockdown bar. It should match the other powder coated pieces.

#11393 1 year ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Isnt it sad that its my only concern when a machine gets delivered... did they damage it... My MMR was damaged but I didnt see it until I took the strap off in the game room. The whole head fell apart in my hand...

Joe at Pinballstar (besides being devilishly handsome) is a standup guy and took care of the damage even though the truck left and I signed off on it.

#11394 1 year ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

The same thing happened on my Wonka LE within the first week. My Oompa Loompa was knocked off the camera by an airball, but nothing was broken on it so I glued it back on with Gorilla gel superglue (at both the hand connection point and the foot connection point).

I also purchased and installed the following mod which protects both the Oompa Loompa and the camera.

https://www.ulekstore.com/Chocolate_Bars_MOD_for_JJP_s_Willy_Wonka_pinball_p/wwcocobars.htm

Gord

P1020454 (resized).JPGP1020454 (resized).JPG

#11395 1 year ago

What is the mech that stops the ball on the left before dropping it into the magnet for the upper left flipper? Mine is fine 3/4 times but that 1/4 time it drops the ball very sloppy and it bounces all over making the loop shot impossible.

#11396 1 year ago
Quoted from naf_llabnip:

Ordered mine in Feb and we are almost in May, still waiting. Looks really nice, will report back when (hopefully not if!) mine arrives

Ditto...Whole supply chain issues.

#11397 1 year ago
Quoted from DoCPooF:

Ditto...Whole supply chain issues.

Love mine! Worth the wait.

20220219_182357 (resized).jpg20220219_182357 (resized).jpg

20220418_162520 (resized).jpg20220418_162520 (resized).jpg
#11398 1 year ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Love mine! Worth the wait.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Dang that looks sweet! (Jesus I sound like Napoleon Dynamite, GOSH).

#11399 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I feel like that shot keeps changing on me. Sometimes I have to take the shot early, sometimes late. When I turn on the machine each day it feels a bit different, which makes minimal sense. Also, if you just got it try taking the shot "too early" and "too late". Initially I had to hit the flipper at the absolute earliest moment to make it cleanly.

I took your advice and if I concentrate on shooting it a little earlier/higher on the flipper my success rate goes way up. Thanks!!

#11400 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Just an update for those that are waiting patiently, I have factory production samples of a complete re-design of the Tibetan Breeze flipper coil cooling kit that is necessary for most of the JJP machines (except GnR), so we're getting close to having them available.
I'm going to test/release them for Wonka and jjPotC first since those are the pins that seem to have the most fade (aside from GnR which already has a kit) and therefore the most interest. Then I'll work back through Dialed In, Hobbit, and WoZ, hopefully very quickly since this new bracket was designed to work in all of them. Testing on the actual machines will be the only thing slowing each release a bit.
Note:this is only for JJP machines that are not GnR, also not for Spike or Spooky machines. Those use the existing Tibetan Breeze kit.

Excited to snag a set once they are out!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

9,600 (OBO)
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.50
9,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,940 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 279.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/228 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.