IMG_7465 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8062 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8198 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240313_180544714 (resized).jpg
IMG_5638 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,878 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 278.
#9651 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

And what will you be wearing?

Well...I'm not as pretty as Susan. I would not make a sexy Oompa Loompa.

#9652 2 years ago

Need some help. Have 2.0 code installed and just bought everything LTG posted for the usb hub and dongle. I plugged the dongle straight in to the usb slot by the coin door and turned the game on. Went to connection settings, but when I scan for my WiFi nothing shows up to select? Is there a step that I’m missing? Couldn’t find any info on their website. I currently have the beta option update set to “no” if that has any effect. Also, my time zone is correct but showing the wrong actual time? Do I need to hit a sync button on the actual router/modem to pair it with the machine? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

#9653 2 years ago
Quoted from TonLoc777:

but when I scan for my WiFi nothing shows up to select?

If it doesn't show a WiFi to select, I suspect it's on your end. How the modem is set or something.

LTG : )

#9654 2 years ago

A question for the Wonka CE owners. Watching a TNT Amusements video from last year where they unbox an LE, inside the envelope stuck to the box the game came in was a padded envelope that contained the LE serial number plaque. Was the CE packaged the same way with a similar plate?

#9655 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

A question for the Wonka CE owners. Watching a TNT Amusements video from last year where they unbox an LE, inside the envelope stuck to the box the game came in was a padded envelope that contained the LE serial number plaque. Was the CE packaged the same way with a similar plate?

Yes.

#9656 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

He's saying he has them "In Stock"
Wonder if that means he has physical stock? Or that he can place an order and have it fulfilled in the monts to come?

Usually when he says he has a stock, they are at his facility...

#9657 2 years ago

Does 2.02 update have any actual game play changes, lighting ect....i am running 1.33 now

#9658 2 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Does 2.02 update have any actual game play changes, lighting ect.

Read the change log on the website. Yes.

#9659 2 years ago

Wonder when we’ll start seeing this new run of Wonkas hit homes?

#9660 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Wonder when we’ll start seeing this new run of Wonkas hit homes?

I’m in for one. Will definitely post photos when I get it.

#9661 2 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Does 2.02 update have any actual game play changes, lighting ect....i am running 1.33 now

Hey man, update to the latest version. It’ s way better !!!

#9662 2 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Yes, you definitely want to update..

#9663 2 years ago

My camera(man) broke. Did this happens often ?

Anyone know where I can get a new one ?

30B112A4-423C-4D72-BBAE-907080164E8F (resized).jpeg30B112A4-423C-4D72-BBAE-907080164E8F (resized).jpeg4439C432-D712-4023-8A59-BB800B69D074 (resized).jpeg4439C432-D712-4023-8A59-BB800B69D074 (resized).jpeg
#9664 2 years ago

JJP will sell you a new sculpture, if you want one. But honestly, if you can epoxy it back together, I'd suggest that. It's just gonna break again. I'm on my 3rd one already.

Related topic: if you don't have the ramp shield in place, now would be a good time to make sure you get one. Cuts down on the airballs that smack the sculpture.

#9665 2 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

JJP will sell you a new sculpture, if you want one. But honestly, if you can epoxy it back together, I'd suggest that. It's just gonna break again. I'm on my 3rd one already.
Related topic: if you don't have the ramp shield in place, now would be a good time to make sure you get one. Cuts down on the airballs that smack the sculpture.

Who sells the ramp shield?

#9666 2 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Ok I ask Barry, but didn’t get response till now. Can I ask what the sculpture cost ? And where I can buy the ramp shield

Thanks

#9667 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Ok I ask Barry, but didn’t get response till now. Can I ask what the sculpture cost ? And wheee I can buy the ramp shield
Thanks

When you order the shield also make sure you order the post/spacer to support it.

#9668 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

When you order the shield also make sure you order the post/spacer to support it.

Anyone have a link for me , that I know what we are talking about

#9669 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Ok I ask Barry, but didn’t get response till now. Can I ask what the sculpture cost ? And where I can buy the ramp shield
Thanks

Mine broke too. Cost is $129.95 + shipping according to JJP customer service. Part #32-100039-00. That's too much for me. I'm just going to glue it for now

#9670 2 years ago

Is this airball deflector something from JJP or aftermarket? Anyone come up with a better solution to stop it from happening to begin with.

#9671 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Nothing but a smile.

Now Im watching for sure.

#9672 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I installed the version from Pinball universe. Never had airballs from this ramp.

https://pu-parts.com/willy-wonka-rampen-plastik

#9673 2 years ago
Quoted from dergroover:

I installed the version from Pinball universe. Never had airballs from this ramp.

That’s for the right and not for the left ramp

#9674 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

That’s for the right and not for the left ramp

air balls to the camera are impossible from the left ramp... At least I dont see how that would be possible.

#9675 2 years ago
Quoted from dergroover:

Isnt this exactly the same as what comes in Wonka? Looks the same..

#9676 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Just call him

#9677 2 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:Is this airball deflector something from JJP or aftermarket? Anyone come up with a better solution to stop it from happening to begin with.

I'm wondering if the later Wonka builds shipped with the right ramp shield installed at factory. Or if the new builds will. I don't see anyone else carrying these other than pinball universe and not sure if they ship to the states.

#9678 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Isnt this exactly the same as what comes in Wonka? Looks the same..

In my Wonka there was a very big one installed (started end of the right plastic ramp and ended/was fixed above the captive ball). Was big and ugly....a lot of plastic above the playfield. The PU-Version replaced it with a much smaller version.
I heard/read that in the in the beginning of production (early versions) there had been no plastic shield and the risk of airballs from the right ramp was quite high and damaged the camera/oompa loompa.

Never read or experienced airballs from the left ramp hitting the camera.

#9679 2 years ago

My Willy Wonka had a graphic come up in the upper left corner of the screen, "update available".

Beta Build 8, corrected a bug. Easy WiFi update.

#9680 2 years ago

I should be getting my Wonka from the new run next week. I'll post some pics and we'll see if it includes the ramp plastic protector, etc...

#9681 2 years ago

They started including the right ramp air ball protector after the first run of standards and only a handful of le were missing it. U cld call and get one for free if it was missing . It will be on the new ones for sure.

#9682 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

No problem (it's Scorbit btw, no "e"), happy to help out!
There are essentially three steps to making it work, and for Steps 2 and 3, I'll post a link at the end with a tutorial. (I should also just post a video of this.)
** Step 1: Connect the game to WiFi **
- Make sure your game has the latest Wonka code! If it's been a while, go here and update it:
https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/support/
- Ensure your game has the WiFi dongle plugged into the USB extension inside the coin door area. If not, you can buy one here:
amazon.com link »
- In the Wonka game menu, go to Full Menu > Utilities > Network > Set Wifi Network and choose your WiFi, and save.
- In the same area, go to Network > Set WiFi Password and set your password, and save.
- Finally go to Network > Connect to Wifi. Once it's connected, you can go to Step 2.
** Step 2: Download the Scorbit app and create a free account **
- You can do this a multitude of ways, but a simple way is to click this link on your mobile phone:
https://scorbit.link
** Step 3: Connect to Scorbit and Start Playing **
- In the Wonka game menu, go to Full Menu > Utilities > Scorbit Settings > Connect. You should see a big QR code and a message "Connect to Scorbit."
- Take your app, and press the QR code symbol on the upper right of the app. You can also do this from your camera app or any QR code scanner.
- Follow the instructions as the app connects your game to the Scorbit platform.
To actually play, hit the big S on the bottom of the app. If you set your venue location correctly in Step 3, it should list your venue or the machine. Click on the machine (Wonka) and it should say Waiting to Start... Press start on the game, and while playing, or after, tap the "Player 1" slot and it will connect. You'll see your name on the actual game screen as you play, and achievements will work!
Here is are two slightly out of date but useful tutorial documents:
Activating a Jersey Jack game:
https://support.scorbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360056606854-Activating-a-Jersey-Jack-Pinball-Machine-on-the-Scorbit-Platform
Using the Scorbit app with a JJP game:
https://support.scorbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360059013733-Jersey-Jack-Pinball-Scorbit-Players-Guide
I hope that helps!
-Jay

this works perfect !

#9683 2 years ago

Mine has it installed and my camera is broken. So that can not be the Problem. I notice airballs from the left ramp also

#9684 2 years ago

Are there any suggestions for protectors for the game? I have a couple switch protectors that I plan to use under the ramp drops and I ordered a set of plastic protectors, too. Anything else recommended?

#9685 2 years ago

Is adding the Bluetooth dongle supposed to allow you to connect Bluetooth headphones? I put in the on jjp suggests and none of my headphones connect to it. Everything else in the house does.... even our ice maker hahaha.

#9686 2 years ago

3 questions for now. First, my wife would like me to install the left outlane post, is there supposed to be a rubber on it? Second, after coming through the popups we get a lot of sdtm drains, any adjustments? Third, I can seem to pick up my wifi, scans for a second then nothing, any tips?

#9687 2 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

3 questions for now. First, my wife would like me to install the left outlane post, is there supposed to be a rubber on it? Second, after coming through the popups we get a lot of sdtm drains, any adjustments? Third, I can seem to pick up my wifi, scans for a second then nothing, any tips?

1. No, if you add one the ball will get stuck.
2. Normal for Wonka, sorry! Gotta nudge on the way out of the pops and it's a killer.
3. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#9688 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

1. No, if you add one the ball will get stuck.
2. Normal for Wonka, sorry! Gotta nudge on the way out of the pops and it's a killer.
3. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1. Thanks, thought so
2. Will work on that technique
3. Hum......

#9689 2 years ago

Extra post can be added to the left with rubber if u use a certain type...
df7ad4e11fefd5d5f87052cd0830f9b853717cfa (resized).jpgdf7ad4e11fefd5d5f87052cd0830f9b853717cfa (resized).jpg
40cb7fba060551583b761a620b3e5e36ff748108 (resized).jpg40cb7fba060551583b761a620b3e5e36ff748108 (resized).jpg

#9690 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Extra post can be added to the left with rubber if u use a certain type...
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Thanks for the help. Where might one find that rubber?

#9691 2 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Thanks for the help. Where might one find that rubber?

The usual places sell them .. pinball life and such

#9693 2 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I should be getting my Wonka from the new run next week. I'll post some pics and we'll see if it includes the ramp plastic protector, etc...

It will

#9694 2 years ago

It'll be the same as all the prior production LEs.

#9695 2 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

after coming through the popups we get a lot of sdtm drains, any adjustments?

For some reason (thankful for it whatever it is), my LE doesn't seem to do the SDTM from the pops as much as other people report. If it did, I would probably play with the pop bumper settings to try to reduce it. Has anyone tried this?

#9696 2 years ago
Quoted from inverted1:

For some reason (thankful for it whatever it is), my LE doesn't seem to do the SDTM from the pops as much as other people report.

Put your playfield glass back on so you don't keep grabbing the ball

#9697 2 years ago

Good to hear deliveries have started. I haven't heard anything yet. Real curious about how many will be made in this run.

#9698 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Good to hear deliveries have started. I haven't heard anything yet. Real curious about how many will be made in this run.

I believe an earlier post in this thread said it would be a run of 250 LEs.

#9699 2 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

I believe an earlier post in this thread said it would be a run of 250 LEs.

Where did this number come from? That is a really tiny amount of LEs.

#9700 2 years ago

Where did this number come from? That is a really tiny amount of LEs.

EDIT: I thought this was the Cactus Canyon thread as I've been following that one closely, LOL. That would be a small run for CCR LE. For a run of Wonkas it might be just right, not sure what the demand really is at 11k.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
There are 13,878 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 278.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/194?hl=naf_llabnip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.