IMG_2445 (resized).jpeg
wonka (resized).jpg
ca1d7f7e-8a2b-4029-af32-f724544015c9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5842.jpeg
IMG_5849.jpeg
IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_7855 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,973 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 280.
#9251 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Are you in Settings - Coils ? Looks like you are in Tests - Coils.
LTG : )

You are correct - as usual - LTG. I was in Test. Assuming by your question I should be able to find coil adjustments in the Settings -Coils?

#9252 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Assuming by your question I should be able to find coil adjustments in the Settings -Coils?

Yes. #59 was highlighted on your picture, that is one of the two.

#9253 2 years ago

Found the Coil Settings screen and adjusted both up by 1. Working great now.

Once again, thanks LTG!

#9254 2 years ago

I switched my Beta update back to NO, then updated to 2.0 and everything went smoothly and surprisingly fast. SO cool to do a painless update. This great game is even better than before - by far!

#9255 2 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I switched my Beta update back to NO, then updated to 2.0 and everything went smoothly and surprisingly fast. SO cool to do a painless update. This great game is even better than before - by far!

Is there a material difference between Beta 6 and update 2.0? Didn’t realize I needed to turn off the Beta update flag and download Beta 6 v. 2.0.

#9256 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Is there a material difference between Beta 6 and update 2.0? Didn’t realize I needed to turn off the Beta update flag and download Beta 6 v. 2.0.

No, they are the same. It's just a question of if you feel like hopping off the beta train or not.

#9257 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

No difference. I just did it to simplify things. I think it will be a while before there is another Beta update, if ever. If I see on Pinside that there is, I will just switch it back on.

#9258 2 years ago

Great update.. great game got even better. This game is so underrated... however seems many people are starting to figure out how amazing it truly is.

#9259 2 years ago

Just installed v2.0. Very nice! Got to see some things I haven't seen before and beat my GC score quite easily! (Actually not difficult - I'm pretty useless really.) Do you think it's now too easy to get Super X? I know that can be changed in settings, but I usually like to keep things default.

#9260 2 years ago

Tried again with a new USB stick … for some reason my game is not recognizing I have a stick and boots up on 1.38
Frustrating

#9261 2 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Tried again with a new USB stick … for some reason my game is not recognizing I have a stick and boots up on 1.38
Frustrating

If the USB stick you're using is 32gb or larger, make sure it's formatted to fat-32 format.

Are you a Windows user or Mac?

#9262 2 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

If the USB stick you're using is 32gb or larger, make sure it's formatted to fat-32 format.
Are you a Windows user or Mac?

8gb Windows Fat-32

#9263 2 years ago

Anyone else notice how the screen now oscillates from positive to negative in Wonkatania mania on version 2.00?

Didn’t do this in beta (to my recollection).

Very cool!!!

Now if only they could enable the random chicken head clip
0D67582B-FC94-49E6-AF44-DE3FFD7176F0 (resized).jpeg0D67582B-FC94-49E6-AF44-DE3FFD7176F0 (resized).jpeg295CC917-90E0-45E0-8CB0-3060B2D7AA28 (resized).jpeg295CC917-90E0-45E0-8CB0-3060B2D7AA28 (resized).jpeg6823BF75-093F-4C3B-BBDF-29EC5889E625 (resized).jpeg6823BF75-093F-4C3B-BBDF-29EC5889E625 (resized).jpeg

#9264 2 years ago

Are the high scores gone after the update?

#9265 2 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

No, updated to 2.0 from the beta. First download failed to verify the update. The second download verified and the update successful.

Best to make a backup before you upgrade, just incase something goes sideways. Your settings, scores and pictures are all saved in the backup.

#9266 2 years ago

Yes when I went from Beta 6 to 2.0 the high scores were reset back to default

#9267 2 years ago
Quoted from Baba_Booey:

Yes when I went from Beta 6 to 2.0 the high scores were reset back to default

I went from beta 5 to 2.0 and my scores are intact.

#9268 2 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

Anyone else notice how the screen now oscillates from positive to negative in Wonkatania mania on version 2.00?

Yes, saw that tonight - very cool! Loved it.

I backed up my settings onto a USB stick before I installed the update. This was a full update (not delta) from 1.33. As I expected, high scores, pictures and settings were erased. I restored the settings, and everything's back - although I have already beat my previous GC score. Quite easily, and I would call myself an average player at best (and that's being kind to myself!)

#9269 2 years ago

Not sure I can keep the 2 gimme gobstoppers. Feels like cheating when you see them on the colored plates that actually stand for something.

#9270 2 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

Didn’t do this in beta (to my recollection).
Very cool!!!
Now if only they could enable the random chicken head clip
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I just came across this in a game today and am running Beta 6, but I believe Beta 6 and 2.0 are one in the same. It's pretty damn cool though.

#9271 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Not sure I can keep the 2 gimme gobstoppers.

Damn, that's a good point. Is this game too easy now?

Edit/addition - I used to work hard for those playfield multipliers, and now they're available after a bit of flailing around... hmm.

#9272 2 years ago

Alright! I just broke 100,000,000 on Wonka at the scoring starts over at 0 and the scoreboard has a broken glass effect. When you launch the ball the player 1 above the score is replaced by a 100M graphic I didn’t capture a pic of.

Sadly this score may not be legit. I feel like random balls might have been launching when I didn’t earn a multi ball. I went in to switch test and banged around and nothing lit up. Is there a better way to check ?

A0332596-04A9-480F-A81F-2340023474AC (resized).jpegA0332596-04A9-480F-A81F-2340023474AC (resized).jpegFC4E6F6B-1C2F-4EB6-9D4A-622BC417FEE5 (resized).jpegFC4E6F6B-1C2F-4EB6-9D4A-622BC417FEE5 (resized).jpeg

#9273 2 years ago

zaphX

I think it’s time for an updated tutorial stream on 2.0. I always enjoy your approach on explaining what’s new

#9274 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

zaphX
I think it’s time for an updated tutorial stream on 2.0. I always enjoy your approach on explaining what’s new

Honestly the strategies remain mostly the same. Some of the penalties (like losing your collected kids if you drain, kid super blocking other kid jackpots etc) have been adjusted out.

Even so, I've been thinking about redoing the tutorial for 2.0...also correct the audio glitches, try and watch my cursing so it's kid-friendly, etc.

#9275 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Even so, I've been thinking about redoing the tutorial for 2.0...also correct the audio glitches, try and watch my cursing so it's kid-friendly, etc.

Yes, please!!!!

#9276 2 years ago

Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Alright! I just broke 100,000,000 on Wonka at the scoring starts over at 0 and the scoreboard has a broken glass effect. When you launch the ball the player 1 above the score is replaced by a 100M graphic I didn’t capture a pic of.
Sadly this score may not be legit. I feel like random balls might have been launching when I didn’t earn a multi ball. I went in to switch test and banged around and nothing lit up. Is there a better way to check ?
[quoted image][quoted image]

You rolled Wonka?? Thats possible?

#9277 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Honestly the strategies remain mostly the same. Some of the penalties (like losing your collected kids if you drain, kid super blocking other kid jackpots etc) have been adjusted out.

That'd be awesome! Really enjoyed the first one and still refer to it for insight.

#9278 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I was able to sink 30 balls in most secret machine and my gob stopper switch functioned perfectly with the 3D print you sent me! Collected 4 golden tickets and didn’t even make it to pure imagination this time. So quite a bit more is attainable.

But I feel like extra balls launched when I didn’t earn a multi-ball so I’m trying to figure out why. If that’s the case my score was defiantly aided by the multi balls.

#9279 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I was able to sink 30 balls in most secret machine and my gob stopper switch functioned perfectly with the 3D print you sent me! Collected 4 golden tickets and didn’t even make it to pure imagination this time. So quite a bit more is attainable.
But I feel like extra balls launched when I didn’t earn a multi-ball so I’m trying to figure out why. If that’s the case my score was defiantly aided by the multi balls.

You rolled Wonka!! Thats a pretty cool Easter Egg in a modern machine! Glad the print worked out. Im itching to get back to Pure Imagination and see past the first round. How deep does it go?

30 balls in the most secret mode sounds like a great score to me. My highest is 17 and find that mode more difficult now than it used to be. Sounds like I need to play more. Congrats!

#9280 2 years ago

Are there extra add-a-balls now? Had several multiballs where extra balls were kicked into play. I couldn't see the screen because I was concentrating on the flail-fest happening at the flippers.

#9281 2 years ago

First game today after the update yesterday - 32 Mio.
MY GC before was 20 Mio. with blood, sweat and tears...
That's a nice SW update.

But, cannot find again the adjustment in the settings, where i can switch the color of the score-display from red to yellow.
Any idea?

#9282 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I’ll second the previous “yes please”!

#9283 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Display-rolled. Despite our generally lower scoring, we keep track of scores with 64-bit numbers which means technically the score rolls around 18,000,000,000,000,000,000.

#9284 2 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Display-rolled. Despite our generally lower scoring, we keep track of scores with 64-bit numbers which means technically the score rolls around 18,000,000,000,000,000,000.

So you're telling me there's a chance

#9285 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Always enjoyed your videos, I still look back to learn different rules! looking forward for an updated 2.0

#9286 2 years ago

Would love to see more music/scores from the original movie, something like jukebox play same as on Woz and GnR. Where we can hear music from the original film playing on attract mode. That would be awesome

#9287 2 years ago

Has anyone over at JJP commented on the possibilities of this before? They seem to add new call outs to updates - not sure the limitations on the assets.

Quoted from TonyScoots:

Would love to see more music/scores from the original movie, something like jukebox play same as on Woz and GnR. Where we can hear music from the original film playing on attract mode. That would be awesome

#9288 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Has anyone over at JJP commented on the possibilities of this before? They seem to add new call outs to updates - not sure the limitations on the assets.

Quoted from TonyScoots:

I second that. Would love to see a jukebox mode.

#9289 2 years ago

Still searching for the adjustment in the settings after the update, where i can switch the color of the score-display from red to yellow.

Someone?

#9290 2 years ago
Quoted from waynetrane:

Still searching for the adjustment in the settings after the update, where i can switch the color of the score-display from red to yellow.
Someone?

It’s in the system settings I believe

#9291 2 years ago
Quoted from waynetrane:

Settings - Game Settings - in the first group - General.

#9292 2 years ago

Here is the cracked display graphic when you go over 100,000,000

AF88DC01-B174-4ED1-9C35-C3995CFCCA1B (resized).jpegAF88DC01-B174-4ED1-9C35-C3995CFCCA1B (resized).jpeg
#9293 2 years ago

I started to have the same issue with the gobstopper disk getting stuck and the servo motor stopping with it out of place. It seems once the game is playing and it gets past the initial start up it works just fine, maybe more oomph during game play. Is there a way to stop it balancing itself on start up. I have taken the mech out and looked it over, I don't see any issues, no gear teeth missing, no alignment issues. Tried adjusting the nut on the end, actually took it out and it didn't change anything. WTF is up? I think the code needs to stop moving it before a game starts. Anybody else have the issue?

Kidchrisso

#9294 2 years ago

Opted out of Beta and downloaded 2.0. Wouldn’t let me update from beta 6 otherwise. Hi-scores intact. Not managed to beat my scores yet. Amazing game. All JJP’s are different and amazing in their own way!.
That’s why JJP make the best pinball machines on earth!

#9295 2 years ago

I did the delta update (eu mirror)
Aftel succesfull instal I get this over and over…

Who can help me…

2C14AEA6-7B62-4EF7-91EE-0DF1082544AB (resized).jpeg2C14AEA6-7B62-4EF7-91EE-0DF1082544AB (resized).jpeg
#9296 2 years ago

I did the delta update

Who can help me…

Start over. Full Install. Follow instructions carefully.

#9297 2 years ago

Just curious what’s the best strength setting for the flipper coils ? Leave it stock or bump them up ?

#9298 2 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Just curious what’s the best strength setting for the flipper coils ? Leave it stock or bump them up ?

Your electrical power could be different than other areas.

Set them the way you like.

#9299 2 years ago

I did a full install. It was succesfull.
But I still get some weird screens during the start up.

4EE478DC-310D-4F82-80A7-FB91E78B016B (resized).jpeg4EE478DC-310D-4F82-80A7-FB91E78B016B (resized).jpeg27105D4A-C1D7-4595-AFB1-EE8446A2C83A (resized).jpeg27105D4A-C1D7-4595-AFB1-EE8446A2C83A (resized).jpegE0C849E9-59D4-48A6-81AB-989B5E6BFFE5 (resized).jpegE0C849E9-59D4-48A6-81AB-989B5E6BFFE5 (resized).jpeg
#9300 2 years ago

I did a full install. It was succesfull.
But I still get some weird screens during the start up.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's normal on the new versions.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (OBO)
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,973 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 280.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/186 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.