IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_7855 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6910 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7465 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8062 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,945 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 279.
#8451 2 years ago

So I updated the code late last week and played a bit over the weekend.

Maybe its me not being aware, or maybe its the new code, but I dont ever remember seeing the Gobstopper spots on the display sitting there? I noticed after I got one that it showed up on the screen...

#8452 2 years ago
Quoted from PinWill333:

This looks like a similar issue i encountered. I have a CE and doing a full install from 1.33 to 1.35 i think i had that same error when installing and startup screen. I downloaded the code from their website on a mac, which might have been the issue. Support sent me “updated” instructions on how to download on a mac, which i dont know why they dont update their website instructions as that might have prevented the issue. Either way the damage was done and it didnt solve the error after the fact. Support ended up sending me a replacement hard drive after a couple days of back and forth and that ultimately did the trick.

I did a backup of my scores and settings, then ran the full install of 1.37. I didnt have to but I prefer full installs. Worked without issue and then the backup took 15 seconds...

#8453 2 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

JJP needs to update their F'n code...Ridiculous that it's this hard to do a code update.
It's unacceptable.

Well, once you're wifi'd it's pretty frictionless.

#8454 2 years ago

Anyone have DI and WWCH sitting next to eachother? Do they feel a little samesy?

I once had Ripleys and TAF - they were too similar. Wonder if DI and Wonka have that same Lawlor feel, or if they stand solidly alone?

#8455 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Anyone have DI and WWCH sitting next to eachother? Do they feel a little samesy?
I once had Ripleys and TAF - they were too similar. Wonder if DI and Wonka have that same Lawlor feel, or if they stand solidly alone?

I have had them both at home for a long period of time.
For me it's all about what the high level focus is about.
DI: modes
Wonka: multiballs

I think they play pretty different in that regard. I would love to own them both at the same time eventually.

#8456 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I have had them both at home for a long period of time.
For me it's all about what the high level focus is about.
DI: modes
Wonka: multiballs
I think they play pretty different in that regard. I would love to own them both at the same time eventually.

How does GNR stack up to WW in your collection?

#8457 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Eye gots boof. You are welcome to come over and play them.

#8458 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I had a GnR SE beside a Wonka SE for alittle while. Wonka is so much better its not even a comparison to me. GnR code is all about score which i absolutely hated unless the games from the 80s. Wonka has such a smooth feel it made GnR feel like it was designed by a rookie with so much clunk and boring shots. Light show wise GnR crushes everything but the light show gets old quick when theres no story or narrative to the code besides get the highest score possible.

#8459 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I had a GnR SE beside a Wonka SE for alittle while. Wonka is so much better its not even a comparison to me. GnR code is all about score which i absolutely hated unless the games from the 80s. Wonka has such a smooth feel it made GnR feel like it was designed by a rookie with so much clunk and boring shots. Light show wise GnR crushes everything but the light show gets old quick when theres no story or narrative to the code besides get the highest score possible.

Wow. Could not disagree more.

GNR has the whole accomplishment thing going - best booster setup followed by best execution. Plus all the "side quests" of the album modes, tour/Slash modes.

Are you one of those people that nerfed the game by tuning out the multiballs?

#8460 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Wow. Could not disagree more.
GNR has the whole accomplishment thing going - best booster setup followed by best execution. Plus all the "side quests" of the album modes, tour/Slash modes.
Are you one of those people that nerfed the game by tuning out the multiballs?

No i actually liked the multiballs just didnt like the code direction or the layout plus it feels cheaply made compared to the other JJPs ive owned, i have had 4 out of 6 they have made. Thanks for the Wonka tutorial videos they were/are great by the way. Wonka is wonderful and has some magic under the glass.

Edit-on GnR i made it through the entire code in 2 days of owning it playing it like a mode based game and then realized it just wasnt for me. I dont play for points ever i never look up and see what my scores are until im done, its more about the adventure for me which GnR has none of. Glad you enjoy GnR though!

#8461 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

No i actually liked the multiballs just didnt like the code direction or the layout plus it feels cheaply made compared to the other JJPs ive owned, i have had 4 out of 6 they have made. Thanks for the Wonka tutorial videos they were/are great by the way. Wonka is wonderful and has some magic under the glass.
Edit-on GnR i made it through the entire code in 2 days of owning it playing it like a mode based game and then realized it just wasnt for me. I dont play for points ever i never look up and see what my scores are until im done, its more about the adventure for me which GnR has none of. Glad you enjoy GnR though!

I hear you - 2 days and you were into all the modes+wizard, wow! I should watch your tutorials

FWIW we went through a doubt phase on the game early on too - then it really hooked us bad and we're putting plays on it even faster than we did with Wonka

#8462 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I hear you - 2 days and you were into all the modes+wizard, wow! I should watch your tutorials
FWIW we went through a doubt phase on the game early on too - then it really hooked us bad and we're putting plays on it even faster than we did with Wonka

I would play each song just long enough to qualify for the album modes is how i did it so fast. I just didnt realize the code was setup like it is until it was to late. If it wasnt for Covid I would of played it on location and realized it wasnt for me. I did have the game for about a month and tried and tried to like it but just couldnt get past the layout and code designs. Then i got Wonka and was blown away buy the level of fun I have on it compared to GnR. So I sold GnR and got a Catwomen which is so much better then GnR when it comes to what i prefer in my games. Its all good though I just have a different opinion then alot of guys on GnR i get it.

#8463 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I would play each song just long enough to qualify for the album modes is how i did it so fast. I just didnt realize the code was setup like it is until it was to late. If it wasnt for Covid I would of played it on location and realized it wasnt for me. I did have the game for about a month and tried and tried to like it but just couldnt get past the layout and code designs. Then i got Wonka and was blown away buy the level of fun I have on it compared to GnR. So I sold GnR and got a Catwomen which is so much better then GnR when it comes to what i prefer in my games. Its all good though I just have a different opinion then alot of guys on GnR i get it.

Well you can't go wrong with Wonka either - it's a spectacular game with many layers to uncover over time. It has certainly earned its keep for us!

#8464 2 years ago

I posted this question to you previously in this thread with no response - and I’m interested in your opinion as I have enjoyed your videos.

What is the better machine - Wonka on GnR?

Quoted from zaphX:

Well you can't go wrong with Wonka either - it's a spectacular game with many layers to uncover over time. It has certainly earned its keep for us!

#8465 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

For sure man Wonka is great and with your tutorials really helped me understand the game, i truly appreciate that you took the time to do them. I see we havent owned Dialed Ins, id love to grab one of them soon also for some more PL fun. To me the first spoken line when you push start on Hobbit is my pinball moto!

#8466 2 years ago

I've got GnR CE and Wonka LE. I haven't turned on Wonka since I got GnR....

Wonka is an awesome game, but I just love the risk/reward that GnR has. I also like the fact that you can have a shitty ball 1 and 2, and it really doesn't matter. It can all boil down to just one song that you kill it on.

Both these games are awesome. They are just so polar opposite each other.

#8467 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

I posted this question to you previously in this thread with no response - and I’m interested in your opinion as I have enjoyed your videos.
What is the better machine - Wonka on GnR?

People ask me all the time to rank my JJPs, which game is best, is GNR better than Wonka, etc....

Quoted from NightTrain:

They are just so polar opposite each other.

And that right there is why I can't answer the question...I genuinely don't know the answer myself.
I love them both and for very different reasons, a sentiment I have about all JJPs.
Each one offers a very unique experience. None have disappointed me.

#8468 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I do, enjoy them both. I like WWCE better - I've had it longer and am better at it, it's probably my favorite game. I think DI is a quicker game, feels "Lawlor flowier" if that's a term, but theme isn't super impressive. I don't think they feel too much alike, but I have 12-14 machines at any given time and I love Lawlor (also have TAF and TZ). If I only had 2 machines, I'd get something different, and not own both.

#8469 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

GnR is amazing. It's not my favorite shooter (but is top 3, WW is probably #1), and is sitting right next to my WW (both bolted to floor!). It's a marvel, both in play and show.

#8470 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I don't agree with this, but to each their own!

#8471 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I've got GnR CE and Wonka LE. I haven't turned on Wonka since I got GnR....
Wonka is an awesome game, but I just love the risk/reward that GnR has. I also like the fact that you can have a shitty ball 1 and 2, and it really doesn't matter. It can all boil down to just one song that you kill it on.
Both these games are awesome. They are just so polar opposite each other.

If I had to only own two games, it would be Wonka and GnR. They really compliment each other!

#8472 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

My opinion, just since you asked:
Wonka: fun
GNR: intense

They are both amazing games so you can't go wrong with either. If I had to choose one it would be Wonka.

#8473 2 years ago

Di for the win,I never could understand the problem with the theme.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#8474 2 years ago

Holy shit! The Most Secret Machine mode is sooooooooooooo grooooooooovyyyy! It is trippy man! Like 60’s electric Kool Aid acid test trippy. Like walking through Spencer’s in the late 70’s trippy. Like hanging out in the Psychedelic Shack baby! Faaaaarrrr Ouuuutttt!!

Lit the game up like Chinese New Year this morning and scored 11M and change. Was sooooo close to 3 tickets. Another couple of Wonkavator jackpots and I’d had it!

That game was like a Technicolor day dream. And when it finally ended I was a little disoriented, finding myself in a dark quiet room after all that rich, vivid stimulation.

#8475 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

My opinion, just since you asked:
Wonka: fun
GNR: intense
They are both amazing games so you can't go wrong with either. If I had to choose one it would be Wonka.

This post is so funny. I was actually laughing out loud playing WW today, some games get me upset Willy makes me smile and laugh. My wife can tell which game I just got done playing.

#8476 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Holy shit! The Most Secret Machine mode is sooooooooooooo grooooooooovyyyy! It is trippy man! Like 60’s electric Kool Aid acid test trippy. Like walking through Spencer’s in the late 70’s trippy. Like hanging out in the Psychedelic Shack baby! Faaaaarrrr Ouuuutttt!!
Lit the game up like Chinese New Year this morning and scored 11M and change. Was sooooo close to 3 tickets. Another couple of Wonkavator jackpots and I’d had it!
That game was like a Technicolor day dream. And when it finally ended I was a little disoriented, finding myself in a dark quiet room after all that rich, vivid stimulation.

I’m still learning the game and have never done drugs, but when you look up and see 1/2 a sink 1/2 a clock you’re mind races then you get screamed at “you get nothing “. So funny.

#8477 2 years ago

I respect that thanks for the input

My interest in your opinion is the number of JJP you have as well as the time you spent on them learning and sharing with us. I appreciate that.

Now tell me about the Hobbit in comparison ...

Quoted from zaphX:

People ask me all the time to rank my JJPs, which game is best, is GNR better than Wonka, etc....

And that right there is why I can't answer the question...I genuinely don't know the answer myself.
I love them both and for very different reasons, a sentiment I have about all JJPs.
Each one offers a very unique experience. None have disappointed me.

#8478 2 years ago

Hobbit and WW are both bolted to the floor at my house. Wonka is just silly flow shooting around, hobbit is serious strategy and quest for points. Love them both but Hobbit gets way more attention from me, it’s truly a quest every time and you have to change your strategy as your game develops.

#8479 2 years ago

Interesting feedback thanks for this!

Quoted from PinballHaven:

Hobbit and WW are both bolted to the floor at my house. Wonka is just silly flow shooting around, hobbit is serious strategy and quest for points. Love them both but Hobbit gets way more attention from me, it’s truly a quest every time and you have to change your strategy as your game develops.

#8480 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

I respect that thanks for the input
My interest in your opinion is the number of JJP you have as well as the time you spent on them learning and sharing with us. I appreciate that.
Now tell me about the Hobbit in comparison ...

Hobbit I had some trepedation with going in. I don't care for the theme, haven't seen the movies, and the game did not resonate with me on casual plays at friends houses. But I had an opportunity to get a really nice one so I jumped at it, reasoning I could always sell if I didn't like it.

Once we understood the rules, we both fell in love with it. It's a great game and the longer ball times are refreshing if we're getting beaten up by the other machines.

I can't stress enough how different each and every JJP plays. That makes them very hard to "rank."

I will say that like RobbyIRL5 the two we are currently playing the most are Wonka and Guns.

#8481 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Hobbit I had some trepedation with going in. I don't care for the theme, haven't seen the movies, and the game did not resonate with me on casual plays at friends houses. But I had an opportunity to get a really nice one so I jumped at it, reasoning I could always sell if I didn't like it.
Once we understood the rules, we both fell in love with it. It's a great game and the longer ball times are refreshing if we're getting beaten up by the other machines.
I can't stress enough how different each and every JJP plays. That makes them very hard to "rank."
I will say that like RobbyIRL5 the two we are currently playing the most are Wonka and Guns.

I love my Hobbit, its my reprieve from getting my butt kicked in Wonka or another game, lol. Not sure exactly how it happened, but I killed Smaug last night, was pretty cool, was initially concerned I broke the machine as everything lost power. I think I started the mode during a crazy multiball. zaphX your Kid Multiball tutorial was amazing, changed my game today. Nice to know what you're trying to accomplish.

#8482 2 years ago

Just in case any wonka LE owners in the Dc-ish area might be interested in exploring a trade

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Up for trade/sale is my GNR LE pre-order spot placed with PinballStar on 10/10/2020. $9,300 + Shipping due when the game is ready. My order was placed over 7 months ago (5 days a...”
2021-04-27
Gaithersburg, MD
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1261 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8483 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

zaphX your Kid Multiball tutorial was amazing, changed my game today. Nice to know what you're trying to accomplish.

Thanks man! I'm really glad that it helped!

#8484 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I’m still learning the game and have never done drugs, but when you look up and see 1/2 a sink 1/2 a clock you’re mind races then you get screamed at “you get nothing “. So funny.

That’s Wonka’s Office, and the same exact thing happened to me last night as Wonka furiously scolded me! I just burst out laughing, loud and hard at that. I don’t think any pinball machine offers such a direct, visceral moment with game. How many pinball machines even give you an experience that even approximates that? It’s awesome.

#8485 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:Hobbit and WW are both bolted to the floor at my house. Wonka is just silly flow shooting around, hobbit is serious strategy and quest for points. Love them both but Hobbit gets way more attention from me, it’s truly a quest every time and you have to change your strategy as your game develops.

Quest for points? I thought Hobbit was mode based and more of a journey? That’s an important distinction for me, because I feel Wonka covers the points quest nicely and I’d like a deep counter to that.

Quoted from 27dnast:

Just in case any wonka LE owners in the Dc-ish area might be interested in exploring a trade

Machine - For Trade

FT/FS: Guns N' Roses (LE) $9.3K Spot Placed 10/10/20

New!

NIB - New in box (personal) “Up for trade/sale is my GNR LE spot placed with PinballStar on 10/10/2020. $9,300 + Shipping due when the game is ready. The ready date hasn't been signaled yet, but seeing as th...”

10 hours ago

Gaithersburg, MD

Trade

27dnast

What are you proposing exactly? That some body give you their Wonka in exchange for waiting for a GnR to be made, and then coughing up $9,300 on top of all that? Oh boy...

#8486 2 years ago

Quest for points? I thought Hobbit was mode based and more of a journey? That’s an important distinction for me, because I feel Wonka covers the points quest nicely and I’d like a deep counter to that.

What are you proposing exactly? That some body give you their Wonka in exchange for waiting for a GnR to be made, and then coughing up $9,300 on top of all that? Oh boy...

What?

It’s a trade. Cash + my GNR spot for a game.

#8487 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

What?
That’s ridiculous. It’s a trade. Cash + my GNR spot for a game.

I’m slow today I guess, because I’m still not getting it. But I will wish you luck getting a Wonka, because it’s an amazing pinball experience. Hands down an all time, elite game.

#8488 2 years ago

I’m slow today I guess, because I’m still not getting it. But I will wish you luck getting a Wonka, because it’s an amazing pinball experience. Hands down an all time, elite game.

It’s early

Have had some offers... but still looking. Might be easier for me to take possession of my GNR and then trade with a physical game in hand. That’s really no different than what I’m proposing now... just in this case, the other party will need to wait for JJP to make the game.

#8489 2 years ago

EDIT - ended up with a long summary here. Apologize - getting this in before the crazy workday.....

So at this point, I own all the JJP games except Dialed In. I'm not someone that sits around with games just to have them so I've seen a lot. I'm really starting to appreciate all that you get from JJP vs. others. That being said, I still love that stern responsiveness/feel and therefore need to have them too. Not too many - a stern truly is a stern BUT they make one of my favorite games in JP. What a masterpiece. My others is TMNT but I'm a huge TMNT fan.

For the record, I will say that Dialed In is a great game. For what they are going for, if my wife wasn't already going to kill me with the 10 I have, it would be in my collection as well. I simply don't own it right now b/c of theme alone. I never liked the theme and in a competitive sport called how many pins can you own before your wife leaves you, here I am. The other big weakness in DI is that SIM card shot. It's broken. No skill, just luck and I don't want to hear it's about how it's setup. It's not. Owned many - they all are jank. If the shot wasn't so important, I wouldn't mind but it's a design flaw in a otherwise, amazing design.

Here's how I rank them right now.

Pirates #1: weakness is theme and modes that don't feel different enough. That's offset by literally the greatest widebody design, if not general design in pinball and toys like we've never seen since the 90s and will likely not see again from JJP unless they change their business model. I would even say the toys beat the 90s games considering how many there are and how well they work. The use of them is perfect too as they all interact with the ball well and with the chest closing mod, it's pinball perfection in my mind. Truly a game of magic.
Overall, unbelievable flow for the size, toys that are amazing and it's all pulled together with solid code. So many ways to play it as well.

GnR#2: This is def based on my love for the band. This game imo, if you're not a fan of GnR, is incredibly overrated. Lights are amazing and theme integration is some of the best (which is why it ranks high) but otherwise, shots are good but not amazing, and code is whatever as I'm not a points guy. I can totally understand people passing on this game if you're not someone who likes to play for points, doesn't care for the band and doesn't like MBs. If you have this trifecta, I would pass. For me, MBs makes the songs last longer and my love for the band makes that work out well. I love the concert feel, so I value the strengths a lot. It also has some of the nicest art on the cab ever from JJP, if not the best.

Next 3......Wonka, WoZ and Hobbit.

Hard to determine the order here.

I absolutely love the theme of wonka. Could be my favorite of JJP so that plays a huge role in it's placement. The shot design is also amazing and I love the art. The sounds in the game are very weak and the music element could have been played up a bit BUT it does have a lot of cool music scenes (choc rive, omp MB, etc). It's not all sour grapes with sound and the code is better with the updated version. Ultimately, I think Wonka could end up being #3 after more time with it. The powder on the game is JJP's best ever. LE is gorgeous.

WoZ is such a classic that it has to stay in the collection. Game changer for sure, doesn't shoot the best but it's unique and still fun in it's own right. Assets are all there, great code, music is good. Gorgeous too. My ECLE with 2.0 boards is hard to find and will likely stay b/c of it. Pain in the ass to install those 2.0 boards unless you're super talented like our man Derrick!

Hobbit - such a wild card game. Plays like no other one I own. Guests bored out of their mind when they play it. Gorgeous but super open. Here's my view on it.....I love the music, call outs, assets, integration and how the modes differ from one another. Smaug kill is so damn good - how the machine basically stops. Magic moment for sure. It's the role playing pinball of the year and sometimes for that reason, I just don't feel like playing it and committing that much time. That's Hobbit's biggest weakness for me but man does it do so much well and feel very unique in a world of machines that often times feel similar if not the same. It's also one of the heaviest games I've moved. The bottom of the PF is loaded. Pirates is the heaviest btw. What a killer that game is to move! Also, I expect the price on Hobbit to continue rising significantly. It's already moving and the trend should continue as people wake up to what this game offers.

#8490 2 years ago

^DI is my favorite JJP. It's just fun and gets the blood pumping when you reach the wiz modes. I love the difficulty of the SIM shot. It makes it so much rewarding when you hit it. IMO, it would hurt the game if that were an easy shot.

I had a Pirates. Loved it for a few months then I stopped caring if I completed any of the character modes.

Wonka is good, but hasn't clicked to "love it" for me.

#8491 2 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I had a Pirates. Loved it for a few months then I stopped caring if I completed any of the character modes.

I hear you, I keep telling myself I need to focus on those more. Most times I just get excited about getting the sixes stack going and ripping the upper playfield loop At least I have something to grow into.

#8492 2 years ago

I’ve yet to find a POTC that was set up well and everything worked properly.......the mechs look fun but if they don’t work what’s the point? Definitely the bottom of my personal JJP list but I also would never pay 2x or more for any title over the retail, that’s just nonsense.

#8493 2 years ago

Hi all,
Had asked previously if anyone on the forum had figured out what the pink pipe and numbers on the pipe mean. Have figured out the first part of it. When you start the game the pipe is blank. Every time you hit the inner loop (Mike Teavee shot) the score on the pipe increases by 500. Have tried several times to focus on this and it seems to max out at 5,000. However, I cannot figure out what the number means, because it does not appear to give you that score each time you hit the shot, nor does it seem to be linked to jackpots in any mode etc. Anyways, keen to hear other thoughts and theories and folks continue to explore the intricacies of WW!

WW pic (resized).jpgWW pic (resized).jpg
#8494 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Hi all,
Had asked previously if anyone on the forum had figured out what the pink pipe and numbers on the pipe mean. Have figured out the first part of it. When you start the game the pipe is blank. Every time you hit the inner loop (Mike Teavee shot) the score on the pipe increases by 500. Have tried several times to focus on this and it seems to max out at 5,000. However, I cannot figure out what the number means, because it does not appear to give you that score each time you hit the shot, nor does it seem to be linked to jackpots in any mode etc. Anyways, keen to hear other thoughts and theories and folks continue to explore the intricacies of WW![quoted image]

I -think- is has something to do with rewards in Oompa Loompa Odyssey. Jackpot seed value maybe?

#8495 2 years ago

Quest for points? I thought Hobbit was mode based and more of a journey? That’s an important distinction for me, because I feel Wonka covers the points quest nicely and I’d like a deep counter to that

My opinion: Scoring high is all about clearing a 5 star mode then going deep into or beating the wizard mode(s). Clearing the 5 star modes requires a ton of set up with the multi balls and timing your Smaug start to support 6-ball slamming and stacked ball saves to get the targets for riddles or whatever you prefer. If you don’t execute then you downshift your strategy and settle for a lower opportunity wizard mode score. It’s a journey, and you can optimize points if you’re strategic in your approach. Love to hear how others do it though.......maybe a good topic for another thread.

#8496 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I -think- is has something to do with rewards in Oompa Loompa Odyssey. Jackpot seed value maybe?

You mean for individual shots in Oompa Loompa as you build towards jackpot? That would be cool. Have you tested the theory or just a guess?

#8498 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

I’ve yet to find a POTC that was set up well and everything worked properly.......the mechs look fun but if they don’t work what’s the point? Definitely the bottom of my personal JJP list but I also would never pay 2x or more for any title over the retail, that’s just nonsense.

Huh. Mine pretty much worked flawlessly from day 1.

#8499 2 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Huh. Mine pretty much worked flawlessly from day 1.

Don’t get me wrong, I wanted to love it and was having a blast my first game until the multi ball start failed and the game had to be shut off.

#8500 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Well, once you're wifi'd it's pretty frictionless.

How do I get Wifi’d?

I’m playing code 1.33

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 64.00
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

9,600 (OBO)
$ 25.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.99
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,945 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 279.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/170?hl=nighttrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.