IMG_7465 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8062 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8198 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240313_180544714 (resized).jpg
IMG_5638 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,878 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 278.
#7251 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Those switches are flagged red simply because the game hasn’t seen them hit in awhile since your gobble hole hasn’t been moving while you’ve been playing.

Yup, played some games this morning and a ball dropped in the hole. After a bunch of clunking sounds the hole reoriented itself and now works fine. Thanks for your help @pinballomatic, really appreciate it!

#7252 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Is pure imagination in the game?

Sorry if someone already answered this, but I just noticed this question now. "Pure Imagination" is indeed in the game. The final Wizard mode after getting all 5 golden tickets is called "Pure Imagination". By all accounts, it is extremely difficult to get to with the stock settings. I, a total novice--with lowered settings, have managed to get there 4 or 5 times over 18 months. The song itself plays in attract mode (sans lyrics), if that's what you're asking.

#7253 3 years ago

Got a topper for sale and some other mods. Pm if interested and make an offer.8A770792-33C6-4EF5-B160-54CC718A4D2B (resized).jpeg8A770792-33C6-4EF5-B160-54CC718A4D2B (resized).jpeg3E006F6D-0F46-40DD-B6AE-A1A67CF64B1F (resized).jpeg3E006F6D-0F46-40DD-B6AE-A1A67CF64B1F (resized).jpeg

#7254 3 years ago

Got my CE today, this game is beautiful, and shoots really well! So impressive! Still honeymooning but definitely my favorite game right now.

#7255 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Got my CE today, this game is beautiful, and shoots really well! So impressive! Still honeymooning but definitely my favorite game right now.

You are going to fall deeply in love with this game. It's an ass kicker but keeps you coming back. JJP really has a way with this stuff.

#7256 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

You are going to fall deeply in love with this game. It's an ass kicker but keeps you coming back. JJP really has a way with this stuff.

To me (at least so far), it seems really fair. I don’t want to say easy, but coming off a couple Elwin designed games that I play a lot (JP2 and AIQ), the shots are all very makable. I will say, surprisingly for me what has caused the most drains is that stupid bouncy little target to the left of the right ramp! That right ramp should be the easiest on the playfield to hit anyway, love how this game plays and the theme integration is pretty tremendous.

#7257 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

That right ramp should be the easiest on the playfield to hit

I think the right ramp is tricky to hit. There isn’t much margin for error in terms of where the ball needs to be on the flipper. At times, it gives me fits and other times it doesn’t. Just one of those things.

#7258 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

To me (at least so far), it seems really fair. I don’t want to say easy, but coming off a couple Elwin designed games that I play a lot (JP2 and AIQ), the shots are all very makable. I will say, surprisingly for me what has caused the most drains is that stupid bouncy little target to the left of the right ramp! That right ramp should be the easiest on the playfield to hit anyway, love how this game plays and the theme integration is pretty tremendous.

hello no... I love that the right ramp is risky. The game is great because it has a great mix of hard shots and easy shots.

The shots that matter the most tend to be harder to hit which is perfect design IMO.

If everything was easy it wouldnt be as fun.

Its a refreshing change from the normal JPP slap the ball around and win a prize redemption game thing where you hit anything and game goes nuts (WOZ GNR Hobbit).

#7259 3 years ago

So I know there’s been a lot of talk about the sound quality of this pin. I’m an audio guy, and I agree with those who think it’s awful on this game. My pin also had a lot of loose parts on the playfield and my gobstopper lost paint on the glass in shipping. The metal rail on my center ramp was also improperly installed...This is my first JJP and I’m actually pretty shocked and upset that a game that costs $7500 for the base model would have crappy sound like this and these other issues.
On the sound - I have it sitting right next to a Jurassic Park Pro with zero sound adjustments or modifications, and the JP blows it away even after I just added a sub to the WW. The sub definitely helped, but upsetting that I had to spend more money to get this sounding decent. I’m still tweaking, but wanted to show what I’ve done. I have the Elac SUB1010. Turned the low pass all the way up, and adjusted the volume to blend. I used the Pinnovators kit to tie in, but soldered to the speaker instead of using pin-taps. Not sure if this kit was necessary, but it works well - no noise. I also used material to dampen the mids slightly, and the tweeters quite a bit. See pic. Right now I have a stack of gauze pads behind some carbon filter material I had lying around. This helped a bunch. I’m sure I’ll mess around with other materials bc that’s what I do...sigh...and I’ll update if I find something better. It’s really important to dampen the tweeters though imo, because they are the only speakers firing right at your head. A stupid design imo, and even more infuriating that they don’t have a mixer in the software as others have said. Love the game otherwise.

860253BF-D75E-4CBD-A264-86724BAB2BFF (resized).jpeg860253BF-D75E-4CBD-A264-86724BAB2BFF (resized).jpeg
#7260 3 years ago

Gobstopper lock mechanism - for some reason mine goes through stages of being too “stiff”, the ball cannot activate it. I reach under the glass and can activate the mechanism (activating the switch), but it just seems too hard for a pinball to be able to do it. I noticed on mine there are two springs connecting to the same endpoints. I’m thinking the simple solution is to remove one of the springs? My game is brand new, just took it out of the box, build date of Jan 2020, not sure if that matters. Any thoughts?

Weirdly, when I first got it (first 30 games), didn’t seem to be an issue and sometimes it’s not, it will lock with a graze up the left ramp. Wondering if the springs are twisted up or something.

Thanks for any thoughts. Up to just over 2M (not great but building). That wonkavator spinner shot is one of the more satisfying shots in pinball imho.

#7261 3 years ago
Quoted from Kidkoffee:

So I know there’s been a lot of talk about the sound quality of this pin. I’m an audio guy, and I agree with those who think it’s awful on this game. My pin also had a lot of loose parts on the playfield and my gobstopper lost paint on the glass in shipping. The metal rail on my center ramp was also improperly installed...This is my first JJP and I’m actually pretty shocked and upset that a game that costs $7500 for the base model would have crappy sound like this and these other issues.
On the sound - I have it sitting right next to a Jurassic Park Pro with zero sound adjustments or modifications, and the JP blows it away even after I just added a sub to the WW. The sub definitely helped, but upsetting that I had to spend more money to get this sounding decent. I’m still tweaking, but wanted to show what I’ve done. I have the Elac SUB1010. Turned the low pass all the way up, and adjusted the volume to blend. I used the Pinnovators kit to tie in, but soldered to the speaker instead of using pin-taps. Not sure if this kit was necessary, but it works well - no noise. I also used material to dampen the mids slightly, and the tweeters quite a bit. See pic. Right now I have a stack of gauze pads behind some carbon filter material I had lying around. This helped a bunch. I’m sure I’ll mess around with other materials bc that’s what I do...sigh...and I’ll update if I find something better. It’s really important to dampen the tweeters though imo, because they are the only speakers firing right at your head. A stupid design imo, and even more infuriating that they don’t have a mixer in the software as others have said. Love the game otherwise.[quoted image]

Dude, it doesn't sound that bad, c'mon...That's a bit of a stretch. It's Willy Wonka, not a Rock Pin. I traded a JP Prem for my Wonka SE and prefer the sound package of this.

#7262 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Dude, it doesn't sound that bad, c'mon...That's a bit of a stretch. It's Willy Wonka, not a Rock Pin. I traded a JP Prem for my Wonka SE and prefer the sound package of this.

No stretch at all here. Doesn’t make sense to me, but maybe some sound better than others as has been suggested before. Not mine. Upward firing speakers just can’t sound good in an application like this, rock pin or not. They would have been wiser to use smaller mid speakers and face them forward with the tweeters Again, I’m an audio guy and admittedly more sensitive to this than others, but my entire family and anyone else who has played both of my pins agree. If you’re happy with yours the way it is, cheers.

#7263 3 years ago
Quoted from Kidkoffee:

No stretch at all here. Doesn’t make sense to me, but maybe some sound better than others as has been suggested before. Not mine. Upward firing speakers just can’t sound good in an application like this, rock pin or not. They would have been wiser to use smaller mid speakers and face them forward with the tweeters Again, I’m an audio guy and admittedly more sensitive to this than others, but my entire family and anyone else who has played both of my pins agree. If you’re happy with yours the way it is, cheers.

I’m An audio guy too. Have mixed music for years. Wonka music doesn’t have a ton of low end, doesn’t need it. Maybe you have an issue with yours, not sure. Mine sounds great IMO

#7264 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I’m An audio guy too. Have mixed music for years. Wonka music doesn’t have a ton of low end, doesn’t need it. Maybe you have an issue with yours, not sure. Mine sounds great IMO

Sub brings out a ton of low end. There’s more there than you think. My post was for those in the “crappy sound” camp though lol. If you like yours, that’s great. You gotta admit that simple mixer in the software would go a long way to making more people happy either way though.

#7265 3 years ago
Quoted from Kidkoffee:

Sub brings out a ton of low end. There’s more there than you think. My post was for those in the “crappy sound” camp though lol. If you like yours, that’s great. You gotta admit that simple mixer in the software would go a long way to making more people happy either way though.

No doubt it would for sure. Hope you are enjoying the pin otherwise. It’s a flow monster.

#7266 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

No doubt it would for sure. Hope you are enjoying the pin otherwise. It’s a flow monster.

Yes, a “grail” theme for me, and the flow is great like many Lawlor games. Funhouse was my favorite pin back in my day...

#7267 3 years ago

Rubber makes a difference.

Play versus aesthetics? I put on some of the candy flipper toppers and paired them with new white titan flipper rubber and the bottom flippers now look gorgeous. But they play lousy.

The game had “perfect play” rubber when I bought it, which I know play a lot different - usually softer and easier to control - than regular rubber. Id put some on MM in place of the factory black rubber and they made the game a lot easier. I generally don’t like the feel of them - barely any bounce! - so I put the original red rubber back on Wonka and wow, what a difference. So much more lively - they even make JJP flippers seem more powerful - and the right ramp was so much easier to hit. I have to imagine that this is exactly how Lawler designed the game. So if you’re using different rubber you might be making the game harder than he intended.

Back to the white titans. I can barely make the right ramp shot now! The shot has to be perfectly timed to make it now, making the game that much harder. It’s so obvious to me. Do other people experience this massive difference in play between some after market “rubbers” and the real deal?

I think I’m going back to the red. Boring. Less sexy. Truly OG. But better performance.

#7268 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Gobstopper lock mechanism - for some reason mine goes through stages of being too “stiff”, the ball cannot activate it. I reach under the glass and can activate the mechanism (activating the switch), but it just seems too hard for a pinball to be able to do it. I noticed on mine there are two springs connecting to the same endpoints. I’m thinking the simple solution is to remove one of the springs? My game is brand new, just took it out of the box, build date of Jan 2020, not sure if that matters. Any thoughts?
Weirdly, when I first got it (first 30 games), didn’t seem to be an issue and sometimes it’s not, it will lock with a graze up the left ramp. Wondering if the springs are twisted up or something.
Thanks for any thoughts. Up to just over 2M (not great but building). That wonkavator spinner shot is one of the more satisfying shots in pinball imho.

The problem is the switch hanging up on the actual mechanism. It's a common problem and covered here a bunch. I'll try to find a couple posts to help you out. Don't disconnect anything because there's no reason to and it won't solve the issue.
I made a 3d printed part that stops the little roller overshooting the switch. It's on here free a few pages back.
You can make that and it will solve the problem or adjust the switch arm so it doesn't roll over the top of the metal.
r/
Mike

EDIT:
Here's the thing I made that stops the overshoot.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/137#post-5996284

Various posts talking about it. I chose not to do anything to the factory switch physically or bend any metal etc.. I simply made the mod I posted above and it stopped the issue. I did originally put a piece of 3m tape in between the switch and housing to stiffen up the roller switch arm so it wouldn't be som springy. It worked until it didn't. That post is one of these below as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/130#post-5943390

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/118#post-5820631

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/118#post-5820814

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/118#post-5830715

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/119#post-5850716

r/
Mike

#7269 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Is it Possible the sound quality recordings they used as an asset from a 1970 movie 50 years ago Might be slightly lower quality then say a JP movie that was recorded in Dolby surround??

#7270 3 years ago

Pinball cabinets are not designed at all for audiophile standards. The grills for the speakers aren't even acoustically transparent on any of these companies' cabinets. As long as the bitrate for the sound and music is CD quality which it is, boomy bass is always misinterpreted as good sound quality. But that's all you really need in a pinball machine is bass.

#7271 3 years ago
Quoted from Kidkoffee:

On the sound - I have it sitting right next to a Jurassic Park Pro with zero sound adjustments or modifications, and the JP blows it away even after I just added a sub to the WW. The sub definitely helped, but upsetting that I had to spend more money to get this sounding decent. I’m still tweaking, but wanted to show what I’ve done. I have the Elac SUB1010. Turned the low pass all the way up, and adjusted the volume to blend. I used the Pinnovators kit to tie in, but soldered to the speaker instead of using pin-taps. Not sure if this kit was necessary, but it works well - no noise. I also used material to dampen the mids slightly, and the tweeters quite a bit. See pic. Right now I have a stack of gauze pads behind some carbon filter material I had lying around. This helped a bunch. I’m sure I’ll mess around with other materials bc that’s what I do...sigh...and I’ll update if I find something better. It’s really important to dampen the tweeters though imo, because they are the only speakers firing right at your head. A stupid design imo, and even more infuriating that they don’t have a mixer in the software as others have said. Love the game otherwise.[quoted image]

Is it Possible the sound quality recordings they used as an asset from a 1970 movie 50 years ago Might be slightly lower quality then say a JP movie that was recorded in Dolby surround??

#7272 3 years ago

Nah. Just like the clip of the Wonkavator busting through the glass factory roof. That’s about as realistic as you can get. No improving that one!

#7273 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

Pinball cabinets are not designed at all for audiophile standards. The grills for the speakers aren't even acoustically transparent on any of these companies' cabinets. As long as the bitrate for the sound and music is CD quality which it is, boomy bass is always misinterpreted as good sound quality. But that's all you really need in a pinball machine is bass.

Right. This needed bass. Especially when the tweeters are the only thing pointing right at your face. Definitely not expecting audiophile standards lol...just good sound quality which I have almost achieved with a sub and some damping.

Quoted from Yelobird:

Look, as I said earlier, my post was directed more to the people who agree that the sound is bad, not to argue with those of you who are satisfied. Posts like this confuse me because everyone’s ears and music/sound preferences are different. Maybe you work for JJP or are a huge fan. This is just my honest, unbiased opinion that many others appear to share. I love the game otherwise, which is why I spent even MORE money to make the audio better. JP doesn’t have upward firing speakers, it has sound adjustment options, and yes...better original audio. Maybe someone who knows can chime in and explain the decisions on the speakers and lack of adjustments in the software. I don’t know how anyone can argue that either of these 2 decisions were wise, but again, if you’re happy with it as-is, great.

#7274 3 years ago
Quoted from Kidkoffee:

Right. This needed bass. Especially when the tweeters are the only thing pointing right at your face. Definitely not expecting audiophile standards lol...just good sound quality which I have almost achieved with a sub and some damping.

Look, as I said earlier, my post was directed more to the people who agree that the sound is bad, not to argue with those of you who are satisfied. Posts like this confuse me because everyone’s ears and music/sound preferences are different. Maybe you work for JJP or are a huge fan. This is just my honest, unbiased opinion that many others appear to share. I love the game otherwise, which is why I spent even MORE money to make the audio better. JP doesn’t have upward firing speakers, it has sound adjustment options, and yes...better original audio. Maybe someone who knows can chime in and explain the decisions on the speakers and lack of adjustments in the software. I don’t know how anyone can argue that either of these 2 decisions were wise, but again, if you’re happy with it as-is, great.

I asked you a simple question. No doubt or debate expressed or implied. Don’t like it good for you and last I checked I didn’t say you were wrong I simply asked was it Possible??

#7275 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

The problem is the switch hanging up on the actual mechanism. It's a common problem and covered here a bunch. I'll try to find a couple posts to help you out. Don't disconnect anything because there's no reason to and it won't solve the issue.
I made a 3d printed part that stops the little roller overshooting the switch. It's on here free a few pages back.
You can make that and it will solve the problem or adjust the switch arm so it doesn't roll over the top of the metal.
r/
Mike
EDIT:
Here's the thing I made that stops the overshoot.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/137#post-5996284
Various posts talking about it. I chose not to do anything to the factory switch physically or bend any metal etc.. I simply made the mod I posted above and it stopped the issue. I did originally put a piece of 3m tape in between the switch and housing to stiffen up the roller switch arm so it wouldn't be som springy. It worked until it didn't. That post is one of these below as well.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/130#post-5943390
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/118#post-5820631
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/118#post-5820814
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/118#post-5830715
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/119#post-5850716
r/
Mike

This is great, thanks so much for the direction. I got back on to post that I figured it out, it’s that switch, exactly, hangs it up.

A34E80A4-3B83-40AB-9742-9B1BFF80F39A (resized).jpegA34E80A4-3B83-40AB-9742-9B1BFF80F39A (resized).jpeg
#7276 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I asked you a simple question. No doubt or debate expressed or implied. Don’t like it good for you and last I checked I didn’t say you were wrong I simply asked was it Possible??

Lmao. Bullsh*t. You asked an obvious question, capitalized the word “Might”, used two question marks...wow. Your entire “innocent” question was oozing with sarcasm/argumentative tone. Own it. Good day sir.

#7277 3 years ago

I've been having an odd issue. As I'm playing sometimes I hear a noise, sounds like a coil firing in the back of the machine, but I can't think of what would be firing. Now it started to turn off the playfield lights while playing, with the noise. The entire playfield goes dark. Just for a split second. But today it happened three times in a row, probably 5 seconds total. Off and on 3 times. Anybody have an issue like that? Wondering if I should contact jjp support.

#7278 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

This is great, thanks so much for the direction. I got back on to post that I figured it out, it’s that switch, exactly, hangs it up.
[quoted image]

Had the same issue with mine. Needed to re-bend the switch arm back to the straight position and all good so far.

#7279 3 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

I've been having an odd issue. As I'm playing sometimes I hear a noise, sounds like a coil firing in the back of the machine, but I can't think of what would be firing. Now it started to turn off the playfield lights while playing, with the noise. The entire playfield goes dark. Just for a split second. But today it happened three times in a row, probably 5 seconds total. Off and on 3 times. Anybody have an issue like that? Wondering if I should contact jjp support.

So the issue is increasing then. Started random now occurring more frequently if I understand what you're saying.
In my mind something is loose or becoming undone is my first thought. For grins just check the power plug and make sure it hasn't separated from where it plugs in to the back of the machine. If power is getting interrupted intermittently it could cause something like what you're describing. Almost like a resetting action but not actually enough to kill the machine. Just throwing it out there.
If it's me I'm checking every plug and connector first. Then looking for a loose wire or possible short, loose ground, loose screws/nuts holding coil mechs etc...
r/
Mike

#7280 3 years ago

Joined the club! I don’t think I’ve ever been more in love with a pin than this one! Can’t wait to mod it extensively! I typically do my own 3D printed models and as I do I’ll drop them here for others to print for free.

Now on to working out the kinks! My TMSM motor is loud as hell! Anyone know if this is common and easily fixed?

Glad to be in the club!

A9E28107-2918-4A2E-BB3D-3667B5C15BC3 (resized).jpegA9E28107-2918-4A2E-BB3D-3667B5C15BC3 (resized).jpeg
#7281 3 years ago

The most secret machine is noticeable noisy when I first turn on game after that I’ve never really noticed

#7282 3 years ago
Quoted from Camvr2013:

Joined the club! I don’t think I’ve ever been more in love with a pin than this one! Can’t wait to mod it extensively! I typically do my own 3D printed models and as I do I’ll drop them here for others to print for free.
Now on to working out the kinks! My TMSM motor is loud as hell! Anyone know if this is common and easily fixed?
Glad to be in the club!
[quoted image]

print this one first. it's a common issue with the switch overshooting the metal on the gobstopper target thingy.
also. the noise is pretty normal. I don't notice it after a minute of playing.
r/
Mike

#7283 3 years ago
Quoted from Kidkoffee:

Lmao. Bullsh*t. You asked an obvious question, capitalized the word “Might”, used two question marks...wow. Your entire “innocent” question was oozing with sarcasm/argumentative tone. Own it. Good day sir.

I see you too knuckleheads are still going at it. Take it to PM. Nobody wants to read this bullshit.

#7284 3 years ago

Any Wonka mods to stop this ball trap?

20210115_193734 (resized).jpg20210115_193734 (resized).jpg
#7285 3 years ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

Any Wonka mods to stop this ball trap?
[quoted image]

There are two screws holding the camera Oompa Loompa in place underneath connected to the captive ball area and they have sliders so you can move it fowards and back, I would just try adjusting it back and see if that gets rid of the gap. Good luck!

#7286 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Of course. You aren’t going to get super low end, I would need to check the original recordings, but most definitely they lack low end.

Like I said, I think this game has good audio, I don’t notice a lack of low end, and I have a discerning ear. I have mixed music for 20+ years.

I had Stranger things with awesome low end that rattled the right speaker endlessly, it drove me nuts.

#7287 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

This is true. You can tell Really good speakers or studio monitors by the mids, cheap speakers can produce lows and highs, it’s the mids that are hardest to hear. Really good studio monitors that measure only about a foot in height are like 2500 for a pair. I don’t expect that from my pins. I always used to add flipper Fidelity’s to my older pins, but not anymore. I think stock speakers are fine on modern pins - JJP, AP, Stern

#7288 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Had the same issue with mine. Needed to re-bend the switch arm back to the straight position and all good so far.

I just bent the switch down a little and it’s great now.

#7289 3 years ago

I’ve got 1.32CE code. Do I need to do the 1.33 delta update, it says it needs to go on over 1.31 or 1.32, but doesn’t say anything about 1.32CE. Just want to be cautious.

Did anybody install the extra post on the left out lane or slide the posts down on the right out lane? Does it make a big difference? The out lanes aren’t terrible so thinking I won’t but just wondering if it makes a huge difference.

Loving this game, might be my favorite. Can’t figure out why it’s not rated better.

#7290 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I’ve got 1.32CE code. Do I need to do the 1.33 delta update, it says it needs to go on over 1.31 or 1.32, but doesn’t say anything about 1.32CE. Just want to be cautious.
Did anybody install the extra post on the left out lane or slide the posts down on the right out lane? Does it make a big difference? The out lanes aren’t terrible so thinking I won’t but just wondering if it makes a huge difference.
Loving this game, might be my favorite. Can’t figure out why it’s not rated better.

CE is just identifying your game model. 1.33 software is fine to install on 1.32.

#7291 3 years ago

Hey guys, I just brought home a Wonka LE. It came with the Mezel Mods factory with pipes as well as the Mod Couple Factory. I removed the Mezel factory mod and trying to install the Mod Coupe factory, but don’t understand how it mounts. There’s all kinds of interference. I guess I’m missing something...any guidance would be appreciated.

138D97C0-277E-42A2-A831-C5AC565F2D50 (resized).jpeg138D97C0-277E-42A2-A831-C5AC565F2D50 (resized).jpegAEF2868F-55BA-4D68-B2CD-DECC19213EDF (resized).jpegAEF2868F-55BA-4D68-B2CD-DECC19213EDF (resized).jpegDFA0DC5C-B073-4A07-A757-B6201728602F (resized).jpegDFA0DC5C-B073-4A07-A757-B6201728602F (resized).jpegE8188CCD-C213-4A33-99EA-98B33D247D57 (resized).jpegE8188CCD-C213-4A33-99EA-98B33D247D57 (resized).jpegF885E6AD-1C08-4A84-99D9-0DEADA2046A7 (resized).jpegF885E6AD-1C08-4A84-99D9-0DEADA2046A7 (resized).jpeg
#7292 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I just got in our Wonka SE last week. So far I've dropped the level to easy and installed the left out lane post and moved down the right out lane posts. Makes a HUGE difference! So much so that I might bump the level back to the factory setting. Balls still drain SDTM, but the out lanes are a lot less brutal. I just want to make sure my kids, wife and other family members can enjoy the game.

#7293 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Hey guys, I just brought home a Wonka LE. It came with the Mezel Mods factory with pipes as well as the Mod Couple Factory. I removed the Mezel factory mod and trying to install the Mod Coupe factory, but don’t understand how it mounts. There’s all kinds of interference. I guess I’m missing something...any guidance would be appreciated.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I believe it's made to sit over top of the stock JJP factory and has a 3M strip inside to keep it in place. I'm thinking of getting this for mine too.

#7294 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Hey guys, I just brought home a Wonka LE. It came with the Mezel Mods factory with pipes as well as the Mod Couple Factory. I removed the Mezel factory mod and trying to install the Mod Coupe factory, but don’t understand how it mounts. There’s all kinds of interference. I guess I’m missing something...any guidance would be appreciated.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It just slides over the top of the stock butter box factory. Tape is added to keep it in place but we designed it to not remove any stock parts. Your stock game should look like this unless something was removed. Good luck.

3 (resized).jpeg3 (resized).jpeg
#7295 3 years ago

I just completed my first mod! An easy one. For those of you with PinGulps, a Fizzy Lifting Drink vinyl sticker label! **I don’t like to waste materials, so I’ve got 3 extra labels. First 3 people to PM me their address, I will send you one free of charge!**

47D50140-0703-4B30-B050-59D0E79D5859 (resized).jpeg47D50140-0703-4B30-B050-59D0E79D5859 (resized).jpegE1FB4FF8-7152-4641-B79A-994BF7429698 (resized).jpegE1FB4FF8-7152-4641-B79A-994BF7429698 (resized).jpeg
#7296 3 years ago

I got it installed guys, thanks. What a killer game! Seems low scoring like WOZ, this thing is kicking my ass like nobody’s business, this game is going to take time to figure out. So much going on in a standard size playfield, wow.

C9B04FD3-50F5-4571-8105-4FD46F87087A (resized).jpegC9B04FD3-50F5-4571-8105-4FD46F87087A (resized).jpegD7809259-4C1F-4680-8FC6-8BA33A11A468 (resized).jpegD7809259-4C1F-4680-8FC6-8BA33A11A468 (resized).jpeg
#7297 3 years ago
Quoted from Camvr2013:

I just completed my first mod! An easy one. For those of you with PinGulps, a Fizzy Lifting Drink vinyl sticker label! **I don’t like to waste materials, so I’ve got 3 extra labels. First 3 people to PM me their address, I will send you one free of charge!**

Extra labels are all spoken for!

#7298 3 years ago

Created a DropBox folder to house all of my Wonka mods. The Fizzy Lifting Drink label is there for anyone who would like to print one for yourself!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hfftfjyycgj2f8i/AABfrtHZyK3YO2OkOvljExCBa?dl=0

#7299 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I got it installed guys, thanks. What a killer game! Seems low scoring like WOZ, this thing is kicking my ass like nobody’s business, this game is going to take time to figure out. So much going on in a standard size playfield, wow.[quoted image][quoted image]

Is this the one that was for sale in Pleasanton?

#7300 3 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I disagree. I think it sounds pretty bad as well and have said it for a while. All of my other pins sounds miles ahead of this one...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
There are 13,878 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 278.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/146?hl=pinballomatic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.