IMG_2445 (resized).jpeg
wonka (resized).jpg
ca1d7f7e-8a2b-4029-af32-f724544015c9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5842.jpeg
IMG_5849.jpeg
IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_7855 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,973 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 280.
#5401 3 years ago
Quoted from robey99:

I am having this same issue. Did you ever get a final resolution.

The thing that finally did the trick for me was to ever so slightly bend (almost more of a tweak than any visible bend) the assembly so it lined up a bit better to let the plunger go in and out of the coil more freely. It's been firing great ever since. Your mileage may vary. Good luck.

I did also take it apart and give the coil sleeve a cleaning, but it wasn't particularly dirty and probably didn't actually help me much.

#5402 3 years ago
Quoted from crobby:

The thing that finally did the trick for me was to ever so slightly bend (almost more of a tweak than any visible bend) the assembly so it lined up a bit better to let the plunger go in and out of the coil more freely. It's been firing great ever since. Your mileage may vary. Good luck.
I did also take it apart and give the coil sleeve a cleaning, but it wasn't particularly dirty and probably didn't actually help me much.

Thanks. I’ll give it a try.

#5403 3 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

Damn - I think I bypassed the Most Secret Machine mode alltogether - I got my 4th and 5th ticket at about the same time as I had stacked Kid and Gobstopper multiballs and completed them right after one another - I then started Pure Imagination while on my last ball and drained so never got to see the Most Secret Machine! My prior best had been 3 gold tickets. I'm bummed!

I did the same exact thing today! Definitely a bug for sure. I can't even get the first damn shot on pure imagination

#5404 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I did the same exact thing today! Definitely a bug for sure. I can't even get the first damn shot on pure imagination

What say you Keefer?

#5405 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Is it a bug though? Where is MSM started from? If it's that top left loop then it's the same as Pure Imagination and it might be a problem. But I would have thought MSM would be started at the gobstobber target...but I don't know as I didn't notice it. If it's there, I assume you can start it after Pure Imagination - but I'm only guessing.

I wonder what would happen if you had Oompa Loopa Odyssey AND MSM qualified - as they do both start at the top left loop (although the chances of you not having completed Oompa Loopa Odyssey by the time you got the 5th ticket would be infinitesimal).

Speaking of bugs, there is a bit of an annoying one I've noticed in that if you have a ball in the pops, then shots to the top left loop and the side spinner loop don't count.

#5406 3 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

Is it a bug though? Where is MSM started from?

The gobstopper hole. It opens once you have the fourth ticket. Drop it in there and the mode will start. Super 70’s style - psychedelic.

#5407 3 years ago

OK after a couple dozen plays on my new SE I have an observation and a couple questions:

1) The gobstopper motor is LOUD! It seems to be right up there with the soccer ball motor on the WCS94 I had until recently. It passes all tests just fine so I assume this is just the way it is. I didn't expect to be able to hear the motor even with the glass on!

2) For anyone who has installed the Hooked on Pinball backbox light kit... the written instructions were not very clear about which LED their piggyback cable is supposed to plug into. Any chance of getting a picture from someone? Hooked has a picture on his shop here, but it just shows the wires coming out and I don't see an LED at that location on my game.

3) I will be installing that extra post on the game very soon that was included in the coinbox before I get too frustrated with the game! There is a washer in the same bag with the post... I assume that goes between the bottom of the post and the playfield? Or does that washer have another purpose?

#5408 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

OK after a couple dozen plays on my new SE I have an observation and a couple questions:
1) The gobstopper motor is LOUD! It seems to be right up there with the soccer ball motor on the WCS94 I had until recently. It passes all tests just fine so I assume this is just the way it is. I didn't expect to be able to hear the motor even with the glass on!
2) For anyone who has installed the Hooked on Pinball backbox light kit... the written instructions were not very clear about which LED their piggyback cable is supposed to plug into. Any chance of getting a picture from someone? Hooked has a picture on his shop here, but it just shows the wires coming out and I don't see an LED at that location on my game.
3) I will be installing that extra post on the game very soon that was included in the coinbox before I get too frustrated with the game! There is a washer in the same bag with the post... I assume that goes between the bottom of the post and the playfield? Or does that washer have another purpose?

You should not be able to hear the gobstopper motor at all. There's a few posts above talking about setting the set screws on one of the gears. Perhaps that is your issue? Sorry I haven't had the specific issue so I don't have any details

#5409 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Same here. When that thing turns, it sounds like it is grinding. It’s loud. I almost thought it was part of the play sounds at first.

#5410 3 years ago
Quoted from robey99:

Same here. When that thing turns, it sounds like it is grinding. It’s loud. I almost thought it was part of the play sounds at first.

I wonder if it was a recent build problem? I cannot hear the motor even with the glass off. Maybe they changed the motor recently? What are your build dates?

#5411 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I wonder if it was a recent build problem? I cannot hear the motor even with the glass off. Maybe they changed the motor recently? What are your build dates?

My build date is 10/31/2019.

#5412 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

My build date is 10/31/2019.

Hmm.. same time as mine. Look a page back on this topic about modifying the set screws for the gobstopper motor gears.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/108#post-5687338

#5413 3 years ago
Quoted from robey99:

There is definitely play sounds for the gobstopper....

#5414 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Mine is October and is loud.

#5415 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Here's how I installed mine. Note that I left off the post above the inner lanes split because otherwise the ball would get stuck between the two posts.

15919880406816524812791375980957 (resized).jpg15919880406816524812791375980957 (resized).jpg
#5416 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

January 2020

#5417 3 years ago

I just figure im going to keep playing mine until there is an issue. It works fine but makes noises as others have mentioned.

Ive seen others say they reached out to JJP and JJP has said noises are normal.

Personally, I feel the reason there is a gobstopper sound from the speakers imitating the gobstopper noise is used to cover up the mech noises.

Im convinced when the gobstopper hole moves, a noise is sent from the speakers.

#5418 3 years ago
Quoted from crobby:

Before the plunger fires, should the ball be touching the forks of the plunger or resting on the to of the manual shooter? Mine is resting on the tip of the shooter rod, but even if I pull back the shooter rod to let the ball get to the forks, it's no guarantee that the auto plunge will be successful.
This is driving me crazy. I'm pretty sure that I got the Wonka with every possible problem.

Sorry. Mine takes the prize for most problems.

#5419 3 years ago

My manufacture date is August and the gobstopper mech is loud. I’ve taken it out 3 times and tried tightening those hex screws. Doesn’t seem to be doing anything. You don’t hear it while playing, but the test mode sounds poopy. JJP support told me this is normal. Game is playing great and the play field is gorgeous so I guess it could be worse. Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Really enjoying this machine.

#5420 3 years ago

Had something weird happen today. Was in the midst of a decent game, when both of the monitors went totally black. The game continued playing as if nothing was wrong, but you couldn't see anything on either screen. I played the rest of the balls and powered the game off and back on and everything has been fine in probably 15 games since then. Anyone else seen that happen? Once on my loaner Dialed In I saw one of the monitors go black but never ALL of them at once. Should I file a service ticket (I've only had the game 3 days!) or just write it off as an anomaly?

#5421 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Had something weird happen today. Was in the midst of a decent game, when both of the monitors went totally black. The game continued playing as if nothing was wrong, but you couldn't see anything on either screen. I played the rest of the balls and powered the game off and back on and everything has been fine in probably 15 games since then. Anyone else seen that happen? Once on my loaner Dialed In I saw one of the monitors go black but never ALL of them at once. Should I file a service ticket (I've only had the game 3 days!) or just write it off as an anomaly?

Never had that one happen yet.
Filling tickets is free. I'd say go for it. They might have a few things for you to check out. Worst case, the problem is now documented.

#5422 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Did you recently change the system clock?

#5423 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Did you recently change the system clock?

Yes, about an hour before that happened! Is there a connection?

#5424 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Yes, about an hour before that happened! Is there a connection?

I believe there is. I've seen phantom blackouts myself when adjusting the clock. My theory is that it gets a sleep timer out of sync on the display.

Like your experience, it never recurred after a reboot.

#5425 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I believe there is. I've seen phantom blackouts myself when adjusting the clock. My theory is that it gets a sleep timer out of sync on the display.

Thanks! That probably makes sense... I wasn't sure but it seemed like it flashed up a message like my laptop does when it's left idle too long, but it came and went so quickly that I couldn't really read it.

I'll probably submit a ticket just to get their opinion on it and to get it on the record should it become a bigger problem in the future.

#5426 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Thanks! That probably makes sense... I wasn't sure but it seemed like it flashed up a message like my laptop does when it's left idle too long, but it came and went so quickly that I couldn't really read it.
I'll probably submit a ticket just to get their opinion on it and to get it on the record should it become a bigger problem in the future.

I'd amend your ticket to note that you changed the clock. There may be a software fix they could implement to make clock changes more robust.

#5427 3 years ago

OK another thing I've had happen now more than once... The game tilts with no prior warning, even though I have the warning count set to 3 and have it set to per-ball instead of per-game.

This has happened twice now, and both times it happened it was when I got a kid multiball stacked after starting either a Gobstopper or Slugworth multiball. I've had dozens of other multiballs which were NOT stacked and never had the machine tilt without prior warning.

I suppose it could be just an overly sensitive tilt mechanism, but it's odd to me that this has only happened during stacked multiballs. I am going to lessen the tilt sensitivity even more (perhaps even remove the tilt bob) and see if it happens again, but I thought I'd ask if anyone else had seen this.

#5428 3 years ago

Did it happen as soon as you started kid multiball (ie. hit the target) or does it get past the intro? LE or shaker installed?

Be interesting to hear if the problem persists if you remove the tilt bob. I haven't had any problems like this with stacked multiballs, though I am surprised to be honest, especially with the shaker because when you've got all 6 balls going it does get a bit manic; and then you start wonkatania...

...and then you drain.

#5429 3 years ago
Quoted from slippifishi:

Did it happen as soon as you started kid multiball (ie. hit the target) or does it get past the intro? LE or shaker installed?
Be interesting to hear if the problem persists if you remove the tilt bob. I haven't had any problems like this with stacked multiballs, though I am surprised to be honest, especially with the shaker
because when you've got all 6 balls going it does get a bit manic; and then you start wonkatania...
...and then you drain.

I do have a shaker... but the odd thing is I never even get a warning... just a tilt. Later today I will try to take the tilt bob off. Actually I think the tilt bob isn’t centered in the ring either... need to fix that too

#5430 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I do have a shaker... but the odd thing is I never even get a warning... just a tilt. Later today I will try to take the tilt bob off. Actually I think the tilt bob isn’t centered in the ring either... need to fix that too

My tilt bob was not centered either out of the box. The ring was bent at an angle to where the bob was resting on it. I lightly bent it to make it centered and have had no problems since.

#5431 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It's an os or driver level thing we haven't figured out yet. For the record, you can hook up a keyboard and press any key and it will come back (that's mainly how we know it's not us).

Quoted from parsonsaj:

OK another thing I've had happen now more than once... The game tilts with no prior warning, even though I have the warning count set to 3 and have it set to per-ball instead of per-game.

Haven't heard anything about this. My only suggestion offhand is make sure it really is on per ball.

#5432 3 years ago

I have been having issues since I unboxed this machine. In any case, two issues now make it unplayable. There was an issue with opto switch 100. It keeps failing closed and the coil keeps firing. I contacted JJP and got a replacement. All good for a few days but all of a sudden started happening again. Could it really be the opto again or something causing it to fail. The board it’s plugged into possibly? Anyone else experience this? Second issue that started a few days ago is the auto plunger failing. I tried to increase the power but no luck. I also saw a post regarding this issue and tried to adjust the metal so the entire ball rested on it. Did that but No luck. I have contacted JJP again but no word yet. Terribly frustrated so far. Thanks for the insight if any.

#5433 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

It's an os or driver level thing we haven't figured out yet. For the record, you can hook up a keyboard and press any key and it will come back (that's mainly how we know it's not us).

Haven't heard anything about this. My only suggestion offhand is make sure it really is on per ball.

Thanks for the info! I need to pick up a USB keyboard next time I'm in Fry's I guess...

I think I fixed the thing with the tilt... the tilt ring was clearly bent as originally shipped so the bob was 80% of the way towards one side. I have not had any more of the premature tilts since I visually bent the ring back so that the bob was centered within the circle.

#5434 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Had the same issue, only got worse. In the end I found the trough test sometimes failed and JJP had to replace my boards.

re: end-of-ball routine would start in middle of play. Just replaced my trough boards and it cleared it right up. Thanks for the data point!

#5435 3 years ago

Hi guys, I was thinking about getting a Wonka CE edition. Is it a wide body? Also does anyone know how much it weighs? Anyone have any negative comments about it , or you all love it?
Trying to figure out if get this (since my wife may like it), or wait for Guns N Roses (which I know my wife won't give a damn about)

#5436 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hi guys, I was thinking about getting a Wonka CE edition. Is it a wide body? Also does anyone know how much it weighs? Anyone have any negative comments about it , or you all love it?
Trying to figure out if get this (since my wife may like it), or wait for Guns N Roses (which I know my wife won't give a damn about)

It is not a widebody.
It is heavy like all JJP pins though!

It is still a game that grabs us after almost 10k plays (first 5k on an SE, then we upgraded to the CE.)

The CE package is very nice, we especially like the Julie Dawn Cole callouts. Lots of nice to haves, sparkle playfield / candy armor / undercab lighting.

100% no regrets for us. Wife plays more than I do!

#5437 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It is not a widebody.
It is heavy like all JJP pins though!
It is still a game that grabs us after almost 10k plays (first 5k on an SE, then we upgraded to the CE.)
The CE package is very nice, we especially like the Julie Dawn Cole callouts. Lots of nice to haves, sparkle playfield / candy armor / undercab lighting.
100% no regrets for us. Wife plays more than I do!

Does it come with raDcals?

#5438 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Does it come with raDcals?

Sure does!

60800595497__9E41237E-8A51-4015-8862-0D814D892852 (resized).jpeg60800595497__9E41237E-8A51-4015-8862-0D814D892852 (resized).jpeg
#5439 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Sure does![quoted image]

Wonka CE on the way! I wish someone would invent some sort of pinball machine flipper so I can play one , press a button, it goes into storage, then the other game comes out.. I have no more room!

#5440 3 years ago

Joined the club with LE #555. Really beautiful game. A few things that are a bit disappointing. Bought it NIB with a production date of July 2019 and the play field doesnt look good, there are vertical lines visible in the playfield. I have had all JJP games, and still have Pirates and Hobbit and never seen this before.
I reported this today to JJP and I know Jack will fix it but was hoping I had luck with that production date although I knew it had issues in that production period.

Another thing is the sound, it sound a bit hollow. I think I saw someone mentioning that the sound with the headset is great so it must be something else. Anyone changed something to improve ? I read something about a filter ?

Anyways love to play the game and my high score is 2.8mil with 1 ticket... so long way to go but what a beauty!

#5441 3 years ago

Found this on my spinner?

Any thoughts

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#5442 3 years ago

I figured it out, a weight for spinner,I have not seen them on other games before

#5443 3 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I figured it out, a weight for spinner,I have not seen them on other games before

Definitely. My spinner almost literally exploded during the best round of Super Spinner I have ever played. I was really hammering that thing, which is good, as I'm normally useless. There are two weights which clamp around the bar, and the front and back plates with the graphics on. JJP sent a replacement, but I haven't installed it yet because I can't be arsed to take the right ramp off. Instead, a healthy dose of Gorilla Weld epoxy seems to be holding it. If it flies apart again, I will bite the bullet and replace it.

#5444 3 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Joined the club with LE #555. Really beautiful game. A few things that are a bit disappointing. Bought it NIB with a production date of July 2019 and the play field doesnt look good, there are vertical lines visible in the playfield. I have had all JJP games, and still have Pirates and Hobbit and never seen this before.
I reported this today to JJP and I know Jack will fix it but was hoping I had luck with that production date although I knew it had issues in that production period.
Another thing is the sound, it sound a bit hollow. I think I saw someone mentioning that the sound with the headset is great so it must be something else. Anyone changed something to improve ? I read something about a filter ?
Anyways love to play the game and my high score is 2.8mil with 1 ticket... so long way to go but what a beauty!

The sound, as you mentioned, seems to be one of the biggest complaints and I would agree with you. Its very "thin" sounding.

Seems that the best solution is a cheap subwoofer.

#5445 3 years ago
Quoted from FlippinJB:

Definitely. My spinner almost literally exploded during the best round of Super Spinner I have ever played. I was really hammering that thing, which is good, as I'm normally useless. There are two weights which clamp around the bar, and the front and back plates with the graphics on. JJP sent a replacement, but I haven't installed it yet because I can't be arsed to take the right ramp off. Instead, a healthy dose of Gorilla Weld epoxy seems to be holding it. If it flies apart again, I will bite the bullet and replace it.

Mine literally exploded also,when I posted pics Lloyd said he’d never seen anything like it.Contacted Frank at JJP and 4 days later got my replacement.It’s not that bad to install.

#5446 3 years ago

Hello,

Just picked up a NIB Wonka LE the other day to add to my collection. I picked up the Lermods Wonkavator for it as I think it is one of the best mods our there for this title. Unfortunately I didn't see any other posts about installing their version on an LE/CE so I wanted to share my experience with you.

Attached are some photos of the installation. The instructions suggest using the mounting bracket that is at the foot of the mod and attaching it to the ramp screw just behind the Ooompa Loompa camera man. The first couple of photos illustrate this. Two things I didn't like about mounting it that way. First the wonkavator ends up partially hidden behind the oompa loompa. Second, it ends up being tilted a bit. I played around with that location... tried rotating the mod around into different positions but was unable to find a good spot that made sense.

Luckily I had a spare bracket out of a scared stiff ramp repair kit:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-14705-3

I installed one end of the bracket onto that same ramp screw and used the other end to mount to the wonkavator. I had to bend the bracket a little so that the wonkavator would sit in the position I wanted it to. In the end the mod was positioned perfectly (at least IMHO). No issues with the ball going up the ramp either. One other adjustment I had to make was to the spotlight that is right behind the secret machine. After I turned the game on the light was directed right at the wonkavator which made it look strange. I loosened up the screw for the spotlight and rotated it over to the corner. That got the light off the mod and also brightened up the corner some more.

Next step was to install the included power supply box which houses the relay and the light sensor that activates the wonkavator. The instructions weren't clear on where to mount this so I chose to place it as per the attached images. There was another open spot over next to where the playfield bracket is but I didn't like it that close to the bracket. I ran the light sensor underneath the upper right flipper assembly and everything fit nicely.

Rob is a friend of mine and I shared with him all of my feedback. I think he may look into placing another mounting bracket on the other side of the wonkavator for the LE/CE models. In the meantime, a $9 bracket from Marco would allow you to install the mod the way I have shown.

P.S. If you do not bend the bracket down enough the wonkavator will sit too high and the top point will come in contact with the playfield glass.

Hope this helps somebody, and I am glad to be part of the club!

Best Regards,

Robert Goebel
Pinshakers
www.pinshakers.com

Photo Jun 13, 6 24 26 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 6 24 26 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 6 49 23 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 6 49 23 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 7 38 01 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 7 38 01 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 7 39 22 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 7 39 22 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 7 39 30 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 7 39 30 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 7 39 42 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 7 39 42 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 8 21 55 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 8 21 55 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 8 22 06 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 8 22 06 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 8 32 22 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 8 32 22 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 8 35 50 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 8 35 50 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 8 42 45 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 8 42 45 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 8 42 59 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 8 42 59 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 8 47 04 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Jun 13, 8 47 04 PM (resized).jpg
#5447 3 years ago
Quoted from robgo777:

Hello,
Just picked up a NIB Wonka LE the other day to add to my collection. I picked up the Lermods Wonkavator for it as I think it is one of the best mods our there for this title. Unfortunately I didn't see any other posts about installing their version on an LE/CE so I wanted to share my experience with you.
Attached are some photos of the installation. The instructions suggest using the mounting bracket that is at the foot of the mod and attaching it to the ramp screw just behind the Ooompa Loompa camera man. The first couple of photos illustrate this. Two things I didn't like about mounting it that way. First the wonkavator ends up partially hidden behind the oompa loompa. Second, it ends up being tilted a bit. I played around with that location... tried rotating the mod around into different positions but was unable to find a good spot that made sense.
I installed one end of the bracket onto that same ramp screw and used the other end to mount to the wonkavator. I had to bend the bracket a little so that the wonkavator would sit in the position I wanted it to. In the end the mod was positioned perfectly (at least IMHO). No issues with the ball going up the ramp either. One other adjustment I had to make was to the spotlight that is right behind the secret machine. After I turned the game on the light was directed right at the wonkavator which made it look strange. I loosened up the screw for the spotlight and rotated it over to the corner. That got the light off the mod and also brightened up the corner some more.
Next step was to install the included power supply box which houses the relay and the light sensor that activates the wonkavator. The instructions weren't clear on where to mount this so I chose to place it as per the attached images. There was another open spot over next to where the playfield bracket is but I didn't like it that close to the bracket. I ran the light sensor underneath the upper right flipper assembly and everything fit nicely.
Rob is a friend of mine and I shared with him all of my feedback. I think he may look into placing another mounting bracket on the other side of the wonkavator for the LE/CE models. In the meantime, a $9 bracket from Marco would allow you to install the mod the way I have shown.
P.S. If you do not bend the bracket down enough the wonkavator will sit too high and the top point will come in contact with the playfield glass.
Best Regards,
Robert Goebel
Pinshakers
www.pinshakers.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for taking the time to post these detailed instructions and photos! It's on my to-do list to install one on my SE. I think the mounting options are a little more straightforward for the SE but the photos of your install should still be a great help, especially as a supplement to the instructions from the vendor.

#5448 3 years ago
Quoted from robgo777:

Hello,
Best Regards,
Robert Goebel
Pinshakers
www.pinshakers.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thx, if anyone has any questions please let us know.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to offer for a limited time a free Wonka Tophat with any minimum purchase of $99 of Wonka mods. This hat is printed off of thingiverse and we paint it, we are not selling it. I've seen others selling them, but to be honest I don't understand why they are any other color but red to match his hat in the game and topper (if you have one.)

IMG_20200617_145208 (resized).jpgIMG_20200617_145208 (resized).jpgIMG_20200617_145228 (resized).jpgIMG_20200617_145228 (resized).jpg
#5449 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Thx, if anyone has any questions please let us know.
I also wanted to take this opportunity to offer for a limited time a free Wonka Tophat with any minimum purchase of $99 of Wonka mods. This hat is printed off of thingiverse and we paint it, we are not selling it. I've seen others selling them, but to be honest I don't understand why they are any other color but red to match his hat in the game and topper (if you have one.)[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks nice but strange that it looks red on the playfield and backglass. Its brown in the movie...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5450 3 years ago

Loving that red Wonka top hat!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 32.99
$ 64.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,973 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 280.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside/page/109?hl=greenandwhite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.