Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2659.JPG
IMG_2660.JPG
IMG_2655.JPG
IMG_2658.JPG
IMG_2656.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Pics will be available tonight. I want to trade before I sell but will entertain any offer at $1600. My want list is updated so let me know if you have any of those.

Very nice Jack*bot with no broken plastics, 9 of 10 playfield, all switches working, and nice DMD. Only issues on it is faded right side, some scrapes on head on right side, and a few scrapes on translight. I would say about 3 decals have minor wear but you would need to really stare at it to see.

PM me if you want direct pictures or videos texted/emailed.

If a great trade offer is presented I can bring the game to you (probably no more than 3-4 hrs drive from Cedar Rapids, IA)

FYI, it does look really nice next to a BOP but of course, the kids aren't liking the theme. I guess teaching kids to gamble isn't fun.

#2 10 years ago

PM Sent

#3 10 years ago

PM sent

#4 10 years ago

Replied to PMs. I am trying to keep my kids excited about pins. This will probably be sold on Thursday but would really like a trade, not a sale.

#5 10 years ago

Pics

IMG_2656.JPGIMG_2656.JPG IMG_2658.JPGIMG_2658.JPG IMG_2655.JPGIMG_2655.JPG
#6 10 years ago

Here is a pic of a switch error I got once when I turned it on. Tested and every switch works on the vortex so not understanding why I got it. Nothing affected gameplay.

IMG_2660.JPGIMG_2660.JPG IMG_2659.JPGIMG_2659.JPG
#7 10 years ago

If you don't hit the top vortex shot/switch in about 20 - 30 games, the machine thinks the switch is bad. Once you make the shot it realizes the switch is good and the error goes away.

#8 10 years ago

What are you looking for in a trade?

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

What are you looking for in a trade?

Something that doesn't involve you? Do you have that? Come on, it says it in my post guy.

Quoted from beepnutz:

If you don't hit the top vortex shot/switch in about 20 - 30 games, the machine thinks the switch is bad. Once you make the shot it realizes the switch is good and the error goes away.

I'm just sooo good with the skill shot, I don't hit the top hole. Thanks for letting me know this.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Something that doesn't involve you?

HA

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Something that doesn't involve you? Do you have that?

Post of the week.

#12 10 years ago

I wish you were farther away...

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Post of the week.

The guy is a punch line here along with being shady and dishonest. Now he doesn't show his collection because he wants to lie about what did/didn't sell. Plus he said he doesn't want to deal with me. Why post in my FS thread? I would ignore but who knows what crap he will post in threads that I need to see. Good times.

#14 10 years ago

I think he's still around because he's just too entertaining.

Every post is like a car crash; you know it's going to be awful, but you can't look away.

#15 10 years ago

Trade pending

#16 10 years ago

Jackbot is now gone. Thanks for all the trade offers gents.

#17 10 years ago

Congrats on the trade! What did you end up getting?

Someone got a fun game! I finally got my Jacked-Up*Bot working last night, and it's a good one.

#18 10 years ago

Unfortunately no game trade. I am in the market for $2000-$2500 pin in MN WI first weeken in Jan. if anyone has something.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Atlanta, GA
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wttwts-jackbot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.