Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by ccotenj
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

looking for a williams grand prix... i am located in collingswood, nj (across the river from philadelphia)...

strong preference is for a trade... a "project" + cash would be ideal... as long as the project isn't a cosmetic disaster...

i currently have a gottlieb 4 square listed in the classifieds, and i also have a gottlieb royal guard, either of which would be available in trade... pics of the 4 square are in the ad... royal guard pics can be provided... the royal guard is "mostly" shopped (pops could use to be rebuilt), and i have a door wiring harness on the way to replace the hacked one that is in it... everything else functional and strong... cosmetically very nice, with webb repro bg (have original too if you want it)...

edit: upon further review... replacing the hacked wiring harness in the royal guard has revealed other hacks that i'm tracking down...

lets make a deal...

#2 10 years ago

i saw one today, local to NYC, either craigslist or ebay, cant remember which. i think it was for 550.00

#3 10 years ago

I guess you weren't interested in mine.....I sent you pics and detailed info to your email but never heard back from you. Works 100% with a very nice PF, plastics present in good shape, new bulbs/rubbers, BG has some light flaking....cab looks solid 8/10. I took my time and cleaned every insert. The mechanics/steppers inside the machine could use some TLC as its dusty down there....but it has no issues. Great example IMO.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

I guess you weren't interested in mine.....I sent you pics and detailed info to your email but never heard back from you. Works 100% with a very nice PF, plastics present in good shape, new bulbs/rubbers, BG has some light flaking....cab looks solid 8/10. I took my time and cleaned every insert. The mechanics/steppers inside the machine could use some TLC as its dusty down there....but it has no issues. Great example IMO.

hmmm... maybe it went to spam land? i also took some time off from the online world for awhile, it's entirely possible i missed it...

if you are interested in a trade, let me know...

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from pinnut:

i saw one today, local to NYC, either craigslist or ebay, cant remember which. i think it was for 550.00

cool, i'll look, thanks...

#6 10 years ago

would really prefer a trade on this... i can make the exchange at york, if needed...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Burlington, VT
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wttfwtb-williams-grand-prix-em and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.