Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sammiesguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

Any idea on sale price or games you are looking for in trade?

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from pinwharton:

I'm open to all sorts of games. Shoot me a pm with what you have.
As for price, thinking around 4700. I think thats fair for a nice huo sm. I may add LEDs and if so, 4800.
Sammie, looks like you have n SM. It's a great game but 2 in one house??? It would be cool if you could link them.

Not for me. But I know a couple of people that might be looking for one, so I wanted to see if it was worth passing the info to them. Looks like it is. Either way, good luck!

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Less than 200 plays...HUO, 9.9 out if ten, $4,700... Yup. You nailed the price dude...

So you're giving a guy shit for underpricing his game? I guess we might as well start doing that as well around here.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

When I post my Hard Bodies for $3000, everyone please chime in on the undervalued price

If I owned one as well you could count on me, no problem.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

I own one nicer than this one, new seller , sometimes advice is helpful!

Helpful advice is not what happened here. The OP was given shit for selling his game underpriced, hinted at that he was a troll, and essentially accused of running a silent auction.

Jesus, there no winning here. Note to sellers and everyone else: if you want to sell your game in silence, don't post it for sale in a blog. Use the market.
Another thing...if you want to sell your game under market value, go right ahead...but don't be shocked when someone is skeptical. Especially when someone with 600 karma points posts a game for hundreds of dollars less than market value. "Pay it forward to the pinball community"...sounds great....so how does that translate to the trade he now chooses over cash money?
Matt, if you're calling me a douchebag GFY. Same to you UL. You're the ones with nothing to offer here.
Briguy, if you want a nice LOCAL HUO SM without the run around - time is money - let me know.

Accusing others of having nothing to offer here? You're the one that's been trolling this guys thread from the very beginning. Anyone that doubts that is welcome to reread the thread. Get off your high horse.

#56 10 years ago

Banker, you make too much sense! Glad there's a couple of us here to herd the cats.

If you can't tell the difference between what he posted in this thread and what you did, there isn't much hope for you.

#61 10 years ago

Thank god you're not the judge no jury on that then bro. When pinwharton sells briguy the game for $4,700 we can have a reunion and you can say I told ya so. I won't ever expect you to do anything if it turns out he was just a BS troll. Because I don't expect anything from you.

The guy said he was looking for and preferred a trade, which he is allowed to do. I would have let things play out a bit before I accused the guy of being a troll and running a silent auction. No reason to say things like that without more info, but that's obviously lost on you. (As most things seem to be)

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Seems to me that we said the same thing, he's from the north , I'm from the south, we simply expressed it differently. Insults should ease up, nobody wins in a pissing contest, everyone gets wet. LOL.

I didn't realize from your posts you were essentially calling the OP a troll and accusing him of running a silent auction. Guess Im not well versed on Southern lingo.

Let's see how things play out.

#70 10 years ago

Good lord dude why do you care?

I could say the exact same thing about you. Im done arguing with you, Im sure you won't a have a problem finding someone else to fight with. It's what you do on here.

I hope Brian gets this game, he's a good guy who Ive dealt with in the past. And if he wants a SM and doesn't get this one, I will be happy to keep an eye out for him, like I would for anyone else. Im done with this thread.

#89 10 years ago

For someone who just posted for the first time on this site, you seem to have a lot of pent up anger toward a member here. And if you have been reading here for years, Im not sure why this for sale thread has you so outraged. There are plenty of others that are worse. Probably because you aren't new.

I wonder if you used the same IP address to open this new account as you did for your existing one on here. Im going to guess that you didnt use the same one this time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Johns, MI
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sammiesguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wttfs-huo-sm-undocumented?tu=sammiesguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.