Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinwharton.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

My neighbor sold me his SM a while back. He bought it new and I have known him ever since. Doesn't have receipt but its HUO. Looks great. No issues. Ill get pics tomorrow. Looking to trade or sell. Would rather trade.

PM me if you have something.

Delaware (the small wonder)

#3 10 years ago

I'm open to all sorts of games. Shoot me a pm with what you have.

As for price, thinking around 4700. I think thats fair for a nice huo sm. I may add LEDs and if so, 4800.

Sammie, looks like you have n SM. It's a great game but 2 in one house??? It would be cool if you could link them.

#5 10 years ago

Thanks. I think 4700 is very fair for the game. Pics tomorrow.

#8 10 years ago

Nilroc,

I like the flyer posts. Keep them coming.

#11 10 years ago

To all those that emailed, pics coming tonight.
In the office and didn't have time this week to grab them. Standby.

A little about the game. It came from my buddy's basement. He bought it new.
Unfortunately he can't find the receipt.

Pf is a 9.9 out of 10.

Has less than 200 plays. Trust me, my neighbor wouldn't know how to reset it.

#26 10 years ago

Family Arcade,

Not a troll my friend.

I got a great deal on the game so why not pass it on.

If you would rather me raise the price to 5k, I can.

To all that emailed, thanks for your patience. I am working on pics.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Ok, I'll play, why would you work on pics, when you have a buyer?

No one asked you to play. If you read the first post, you will see that my preference is a trade. Therefore, I would put pics up because I am interested in attracting someone who wants to trade. Make sense.

Go play elsewhere.

#37 10 years ago

Guys,

Given my pkp, you can see I haven't been around here or post too often. I typically do deals with people I know privately. However, in this case,I figured I would pay it forward to the pinball community. Sorry it caused problems.

As for photos, my Saturday with family got it in the way of my hobby.

Family arcade, find something better to do with your time then troll boards. You are a real ass.

#76 10 years ago

Gentlemen and ladies,

I'm sorry this post tuned into such an ordeal. Let me clear up a few things:

1) although I have 600 karma points, that doesn't mean I'm a noob. I have quite a collection and have bought and sold many games. I also can repair them. As I said previously, I buy and sell privately. How many times have you guys picked up a pin in your area from a guy that has a collection but doesn't troll pinside? I have countless times. My point, 600 karma points shouldn't mean crap.
2) As I eloquently stated in my first post, my preference is to trade. Yes, I have offers already to trade but no games I want.
3) I am not doing a silent auction. All the guys that emailed can vouch and tell you I have not said anything indicating such. I only advised the people that contacted me that I prefer a trade. If that doesn't work, I'll sell for 4700. For shits sake, give me a couple days to see if anything is out there. Is there a rule that after 2 days, I have to sell now since I haven't found a trade?
Suck it if there is.
4) No pics- I had family obligations all weekend. i dont sit around pinside all weekend looking to start trouble or piss on someones thread. (Family arcade) This is a hobby to me which means when I have free
time, ill get to it.
5) to this that emailed me with offers of games and requests for pics. I apologize for not getting back to you and I will in time. I have a couple trade offers Im working on now. If they fall apart, I will be in contact

For those of you who think the game is worth close to 6k, show me some proof? Where are the completed sales? Show me the posts where some one got over 5500 for a stock sm? I have t seen one.

I certainly didnt think this post would have caused this much horse sh&t. Next time, I will list agame for more than its worth. Never thought I'd have to defend a fair priced pin.

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Getting like RGP in here, wish the douchebags would have stayed over there. If a guy wants to sell machine at x price, why do people bitch when they think it's too low? if you can't afford to buy the machine, why even comment? Do you think your doing someone a service, no, you're just actually being a douche bag.

I agree matt

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

That's cool, it's your thread, and yes you can take all the time in the world to see your options. For some reasons lately a lot of FS threads are turning into fiascos. Some members are seeing pins as shares and stocks. As soon a machine they own sells for less than what they paid they feel like they are loosing something. Speculation can become so ugly.

I agree 100%.

I want someone to find a stock undocumented HUO sm that sold for more than 5k.

#83 10 years ago

Me thinks you are incorrect sir. I don't know that jackass from the rest on this post.

Pics may not be necessary here as it might be traded. But I'll put them up anyway.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Lombard, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
$ 25.95
$ 25.50
Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinwharton.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wttfs-huo-sm-undocumented?tu=pinwharton and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.