Topic Stats

• 97 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TheFamilyArcade
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg

There are 97 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

Jesus, there no winning here. Note to sellers and everyone else: if you want to sell your game in silence, don't post it for sale in a blog. Use the market.

Another thing...if you want to sell your game under market value, go right ahead...but don't be shocked when someone is skeptical. Especially when someone with 600 karma points posts a game for hundreds of dollars less than market value. "Pay it forward to the pinball community"...sounds great....so how does that translate to the trade he now chooses over cash money?

Matt, if you're calling me a douchebag GFY. Same to you UL. You're the ones with nothing to offer here.

Briguy, if you want a nice LOCAL HUO SM without the run around - time is money - let me know.

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Getting like RGP in here, wish the douchebags would have stayed over there. If a guy wants to sell machine at x price, why do people bitch when they think it's too low? if you can't afford to buy the machine, why even comment? Do you think your doing someone a service, no, you're just actually being a douche bag.

I own one nicer than this one, new seller , sometimes advice is helpful!

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

I own one nicer than this one, new seller , sometimes advice is helpful!

Helpful advice is not what happened here. The OP was given shit for selling his game underpriced, hinted at that he was a troll, and essentially accused of running a silent auction.

Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Jesus, there no winning here. Note to sellers and everyone else: if you want to sell your game in silence, don't post it for sale in a blog. Use the market.
Another thing...if you want to sell your game under market value, go right ahead...but don't be shocked when someone is skeptical. Especially when someone with 600 karma points posts a game for hundreds of dollars less than market value. "Pay it forward to the pinball community"...sounds great....so how does that translate to the trade he now chooses over cash money?
Matt, if you're calling me a douchebag GFY. Same to you UL. You're the ones with nothing to offer here.
Briguy, if you want a nice LOCAL HUO SM without the run around - time is money - let me know.

Accusing others of having nothing to offer here? You're the one that's been trolling this guys thread from the very beginning. Anyone that doubts that is welcome to reread the thread. Get off your high horse.

#54 6 years ago

Sammie, your full of it...read my very first post. Only educating, not trolling. The guy that said "sounds right" was doing OP a favor? Naturally, like everything else on Pinside, a bunch of people with ZERO interest then chime in and the thread goes sideways....

But blame the TFA...it's the path of least resistance...which is want I'm sure is the story of your life.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

SM with 200 plays, no question is worth $6,000. IM is close, SM is a better game. Even if OP bought at a great price , selling SM low , then buying something else at today's prices , maybe helpful suggestions should be considered.

Banker, you make too much sense! Glad there's a couple of us here to herd the cats.

#56 6 years ago

Banker, you make too much sense! Glad there's a couple of us here to herd the cats.

If you can't tell the difference between what he posted in this thread and what you did, there isn't much hope for you.

#57 6 years ago

Thank god you're not the judge no jury on that then bro. When pinwharton sells briguy the game for $4,700 we can have a reunion and you can say I told ya so. I won't ever expect you to do anything if it turns out he was just a BS troll. Because I don't expect anything from you.

#58 6 years ago

"I've played Spiderman. It's a great game!" (This is not a paid endorsement)

image.jpg

#59 6 years ago

Has it sold yet? Just curious. Something seems fishy. I smell Tuna!

#60 6 years ago

What happened here? I feel by now the game is gone, but I'm still a buyer with cash in hand. Patiently waiting, interested to see where this ends up. Everyone else, chill out, it's only pinball.

#61 6 years ago

Thank god you're not the judge no jury on that then bro. When pinwharton sells briguy the game for $4,700 we can have a reunion and you can say I told ya so. I won't ever expect you to do anything if it turns out he was just a BS troll. Because I don't expect anything from you.

The guy said he was looking for and preferred a trade, which he is allowed to do. I would have let things play out a bit before I accused the guy of being a troll and running a silent auction. No reason to say things like that without more info, but that's obviously lost on you. (As most things seem to be)

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from BriGuy5:

What happened here? I feel by now the game is gone, but I'm still a buyer with cash in hand. Patiently waiting, interested to see where this ends up. Everyone else, chill out, it's only pinball.

Hope it works out.

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from BriGuy5:

Lol!
I agree! How do you not own this game already!? You've had $$ in hand right after he posted it!
Seems fishy.

#64 6 years ago

I feel bad for BriGUy5. Hope it works out for you bro! If not this time, then soon.

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

If you can't tell the difference between what he posted in this thread and what you did, there isn't much hope for you.

Seems to me that we said the same thing, he's from the north , I'm from the south, we simply expressed it differently. Insults should ease up, nobody wins in a pissing contest, everyone gets wet. LOL.

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Seems to me that we said the same thing, he's from the north , I'm from the south, we simply expressed it differently. Insults should ease up, nobody wins in a pissing contest, everyone gets wet. LOL.

I didn't realize from your posts you were essentially calling the OP a troll and accusing him of running a silent auction. Guess Im not well versed on Southern lingo.

Let's see how things play out.

#67 6 years ago

" Matt, if you're calling me a douchebag GFY. Same to you UL. You're the ones with nothing to offer here."

Meh, been called worse, and I'm sure you have too. I have no bans, NOT the same as you, and I don't post 15x in someone's f/s thread with inflammatory comments ( including this one).

It's all good FamilyArcade. Just try looking at it from a different perspective man. Or be a DB. ( I kid, I kid, chill.)

Eventually you'll shake off the years of RGP and relax here.

Rick. "I'm gonna have me some fun." #190

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

I didn't realize from your posts you were essentially calling the OP a troll and accusing him of running a silent auction. Guess Im not well versed on Southern lingo.
Let's see how things play out.

Good lord dude why do you care? Yes, after he 1) said he'd post pics and 2) IGNORED an offer I asked if anyone thought he could be a troll.i didn't call him one. I asked for opinions. You won't have to remind me not to ever ask for yours again.

Read the TZ for sale thread or the Star Wars for sale thread if you want to see bad behavior. Or any for sale thread for that matter. Is it because the OP pur it up for sale for hundreds less than huo POTC, HUO LOTR, HUO FG, routed IM's and virtually ever other freaking pin in existence that you want to lay your veil of protection on this guy?

This guy fits the "fake ID" profile to the hilt....he also ignored someone that ostensibly offered his asking price....which seems a lot like the people on CL (note, the guy "usually doesn't sell here") who list low and then wait for offers.you are way off the mark here...and it's you at are on the high horse. The banker called it as he saw it and so did I.

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

I feel bad for BriGUy5. Hope it works out for you bro! If not this time, then soon.

I feel bad for him too...I thought the OP wanted to "pay it forward"? Nothing would make me feel better than if the OP proved me wrong (Sammie certainly can't do it) and sold the game to Briguy.

#70 6 years ago

Good lord dude why do you care?

I could say the exact same thing about you. Im done arguing with you, Im sure you won't a have a problem finding someone else to fight with. It's what you do on here.

I hope Brian gets this game, he's a good guy who Ive dealt with in the past. And if he wants a SM and doesn't get this one, I will be happy to keep an eye out for him, like I would for anyone else. Im done with this thread.

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Im done with this thread.

It seems OP is too.

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

It seems OP is too.

Who can blame him.

#73 6 years ago

Yeah, can't blame the OP. he put a game up for sale, someone offered the price being asked so the OP disappears. Oh, wait, maybe you can blame the OP.

Sammie, you keep your eyes peeled for those 200 play HUO SMs selling for $4,700. They're a dime a dozen as we all know.

#74 6 years ago

So Briguy, did you ever hear from the op?

#75 6 years ago

I agree with the fact that a guy with 600 karma points is selling a SM lower than usual in minty condition to pay it foward to the pinball community is a little suspect

I also feel bad for BriGuy5 but if it's not this time it will be soon. You have the money so be patient. Plenty of nice SM around. Can say I'm also looking to add this one down the road but not yet.

But TheFamilyArcade, I agree with you on 1 point : if you want to sell a machine with no debate use the marketplace but the guy has 600 karma points, so maybe not familiar with that. But you are bad, cause trying to sell you SM to BriGuy5 on someone else thread is not very respectful. Remembers me old ebay when you could see all the names of the bidders on an item and then the seller looses all his bids cause another seller was emailling every bidders with a buy it now lower offer.

Again don't want to fight with anyone but just my opinion. We need a minimum of respect.

#76 6 years ago

Gentlemen and ladies,

I'm sorry this post tuned into such an ordeal. Let me clear up a few things:

1) although I have 600 karma points, that doesn't mean I'm a noob. I have quite a collection and have bought and sold many games. I also can repair them. As I said previously, I buy and sell privately. How many times have you guys picked up a pin in your area from a guy that has a collection but doesn't troll pinside? I have countless times. My point, 600 karma points shouldn't mean crap.
2) As I eloquently stated in my first post, my preference is to trade. Yes, I have offers already to trade but no games I want.
3) I am not doing a silent auction. All the guys that emailed can vouch and tell you I have not said anything indicating such. I only advised the people that contacted me that I prefer a trade. If that doesn't work, I'll sell for 4700. For shits sake, give me a couple days to see if anything is out there. Is there a rule that after 2 days, I have to sell now since I haven't found a trade?
Suck it if there is.
4) No pics- I had family obligations all weekend. i dont sit around pinside all weekend looking to start trouble or piss on someones thread. (Family arcade) This is a hobby to me which means when I have free
time, ill get to it.
5) to this that emailed me with offers of games and requests for pics. I apologize for not getting back to you and I will in time. I have a couple trade offers Im working on now. If they fall apart, I will be in contact

For those of you who think the game is worth close to 6k, show me some proof? Where are the completed sales? Show me the posts where some one got over 5500 for a stock sm? I have t seen one.

I certainly didnt think this post would have caused this much horse sh&t. Next time, I will list agame for more than its worth. Never thought I'd have to defend a fair priced pin.

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Getting like RGP in here, wish the douchebags would have stayed over there. If a guy wants to sell machine at x price, why do people bitch when they think it's too low? if you can't afford to buy the machine, why even comment? Do you think your doing someone a service, no, you're just actually being a douche bag.

I agree matt

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from pinwharton:

Gentlemen and ladies,
I'm sorry this post tuned into such an ordeal. Let me clear up a few things:
1) although I have 600 karma points, that doesn't mean I'm a noob. I have quite a collection and have bought and sold many games. I also can repair them. As I said previously, I buy and sell privately. How many times have you guys picked up a pin in your area from a guy that has a collection but doesn't troll pinside? I have countless times. My point, 600 karma points shouldn't mean crap.
2) As I eloquently stated in my first post, my preference is to trade. Yes, I have offers already to trade but no games I want.
3) I am not doing a silent auction. All the guys that emailed can vouch and tell you I have not said anything indicating such. I only advised the people that contacted me that I prefer a trade. If that doesn't work, I'll sell for 4700. For shits sake, give me a couple days to see if anything is out there. Is there a rule that after 2 days, I have to sell now since I haven't found a trade?
Suck it if there is.
4) No pics- I had family obligations all weekend. i dont sit around pinside all weekend looking to start trouble or piss on someones thread. (Family arcade) This is a hobby to me which means when I have free
time, ill get to it.
5) to this that emailed me with offers of games and requests for pics. I apologize for not getting back to you and I will in time. I have a couple trade offers Im working on now. If they fall apart, I will be in contact
For those of you who think the game is worth close to 6k, show me some proof? Where are the completed sales? Show me the posts where some one got over 5500 for a stock sm? I have t seen one.
I certainly didnt think this post would have caused this much horse sh&t. Next time, I will list agame for more than its worth. Never thought I'd have to defend a fair priced pin.

That's cool, it's your thread, and yes you can take all the time in the world to see your options. For some reasons lately a lot of FS threads are turning into fiascos. Some members are seeing pins as shares and stocks. As soon a machine they own sells for less than what they paid they feel like they are loosing something. Speculation can become so ugly.

#79 6 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

That's cool, it's your thread, and yes you can take all the time in the world to see your options. For some reasons lately a lot of FS threads are turning into fiascos. Some members are seeing pins as shares and stocks. As soon a machine they own sells for less than what they paid they feel like they are loosing something. Speculation can become so ugly.

I agree 100%.

I want someone to find a stock undocumented HUO sm that sold for more than 5k.

#81 6 years ago

Pinwharton:

It's gonna look like you are not sincere unless you post photos soon.

Just an FYI.

#82 6 years ago

Me thinks you are the same guy as Pinwharton.

Call me crazy.

By the way wonderful Mods...you gonna give a ban vote on this one??

#83 6 years ago

Me thinks you are incorrect sir. I don't know that jackass from the rest on this post.

Pics may not be necessary here as it might be traded. But I'll put them up anyway.

#85 6 years ago

Me like pictures too

#87 6 years ago

I have to wonder if people like TheFamilyArcade will walk into a Walmart during a price cut and start making a scene that they're undervaluing weed control spray by offering it for 20% off.

Come on, guys. Live and let sell.

#89 6 years ago

For someone who just posted for the first time on this site, you seem to have a lot of pent up anger toward a member here. And if you have been reading here for years, Im not sure why this for sale thread has you so outraged. There are plenty of others that are worse. Probably because you aren't new.

I wonder if you used the same IP address to open this new account as you did for your existing one on here. Im going to guess that you didnt use the same one this time.

#90 6 years ago

This is one messed up thread.

#91 6 years ago

Come on man. Eggbert52 sure did not deserve to be insult and compare to Jar Jar. If you read here often you would realise he is a cool guy. I sense the dark side in you

#92 6 years ago

So, what the heck happened here? I opened the thread to see what a SM is going for, since I just got a project one awhile back, and find a big mess.

I would like to remind everyone of the Pinside community rules, especially the one about not having multiple accounts, especially on the same IP address where mods can see it. Oh, and personal attacks are bad too.

#93 6 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

So, what the heck happened here? I opened the thread to see what a SM is going for, since I just got a project one awhile back, and find a big mess.
I would like to remind everyone of the Pinside community rules, especially the one about not having multiple accounts, especially on the same IP address where mods can see it. Oh, and personal attacks are bad too.

HAHA Cmon BT spill it, who's got multiple accounts on this thread? OK back to BT party thread.

#95 6 years ago

Wow! Where is this Eric dude posting? In this thread?

Hey, Pinwharton, if you confirm that you've communicated privately with briguy ill get off your case and apologize for crapping on your thread. Seems like you could have pm'ed him at any time, regardless of posting pics. By the looks of things, you didn't, which contributed to my doubting your veracity. Maybe you guys were communicating all all along....the only reason I offered Briguy my SM is because it did not appear that you had the courtesy to reply to his stated public interest and his pm'ed offer....

#96 6 years ago

Hey, Pinwharton, if you confirm that you've communicated privately with briguy ill get off your case and apologize for crapping on your thread. "

Hey mod squad, why is Thefamilyarcade still posting here?

:p

#97 6 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Hey, Pinwharton, if you confirm that you've communicated privately with briguy ill get off your case and apologize for crapping on your thread. "
Hey mod squad, why is Thefamilyarcade still posting here?
:p

Yeah. Right. Uh-huh. Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

There are 97 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside