Gentlemen and ladies,
I'm sorry this post tuned into such an ordeal. Let me clear up a few things:
1) although I have 600 karma points, that doesn't mean I'm a noob. I have quite a collection and have bought and sold many games. I also can repair them. As I said previously, I buy and sell privately. How many times have you guys picked up a pin in your area from a guy that has a collection but doesn't troll pinside? I have countless times. My point, 600 karma points shouldn't mean crap.
2) As I eloquently stated in my first post, my preference is to trade. Yes, I have offers already to trade but no games I want.
3) I am not doing a silent auction. All the guys that emailed can vouch and tell you I have not said anything indicating such. I only advised the people that contacted me that I prefer a trade. If that doesn't work, I'll sell for 4700. For shits sake, give me a couple days to see if anything is out there. Is there a rule that after 2 days, I have to sell now since I haven't found a trade?
Suck it if there is.
4) No pics- I had family obligations all weekend. i dont sit around pinside all weekend looking to start trouble or piss on someones thread. (Family arcade) This is a hobby to me which means when I have free
time, ill get to it.
5) to this that emailed me with offers of games and requests for pics. I apologize for not getting back to you and I will in time. I have a couple trade offers Im working on now. If they fall apart, I will be in contact
For those of you who think the game is worth close to 6k, show me some proof? Where are the completed sales? Show me the posts where some one got over 5500 for a stock sm? I have t seen one.
I certainly didnt think this post would have caused this much horse sh&t. Next time, I will list agame for more than its worth. Never thought I'd have to defend a fair priced pin.