11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Spudgunman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kse001.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I'd like to add an Addams Family to the collection but I have no room for another game. Thought I'd test the waters and see if there might be interest in some kind of trade deal for one of the following games:

Dirty Harry
Purchased from GAP. Cabinet is very nice. Playfield is excellent. Did a complete teardown and replaced/repaired anything that wasn't working. Cobbled together most of a NOS plastic set to replace all broken/damaged plastics plus a few extras, replaced the "target" targets, installed NOS translite, flame polished ramps, all new rubbers, etc. Really nice game overall.

Revenge from Mars
Purchased from someone who had it sitting in storage for the past 12+ years. Really nice condition to begin with, but I also did a complete teardown and put on new cabinet decals (next gen ones from BAA) and T molding, new ramp flap, new rubbers. Replaced any broken plastics. Also purchased a new sheet of P2K playfield glass as the one included had some marks on it. Original computer/monitor in good working order. To be on the safe side I replaced the CPU fan and put in a new AT power supply. Also installed a video amplifier board for the monitor. Plays great and works 100%

Wheel of Fortune
Purchased as HUO from GAP. No documentation to prove this, but it's very believable as machine is in excellent condition with no wear anywhere. Did a teardown after I bought it to make sure everything was clean and in good working order. Replaced all rubbers, added color matched Cliffy post sleeves and star posts where it made sense. Game plays great and works 100%

Pictures of all of these are available on request. Additional cash can be negotiated as appropriate depending on condition. I am not really looking for a collector's condition game as they tend to command high prices and also because I really enjoy working on games myself. The only real deal breaker is playfield wear (i.e. bare wood/missing artwork/anything that has been or needs to be touched up) as I don't have the artistic skills to repair that kind of thing.

Located in Madison, WI. Not looking to hassle with shipping, but anything within several hours driving distance is great. October is coming quickly so a swap at Expo would also be a possibility.

No outright sales or any trades for any other titles at this time (unless you've got a CC you're looking to unload ). Please email/PM me if interested rather than responding with a forum post.

1 month later
#5 11 years ago

Thought I'd give this a bump since Expo is drawing nearer. Ya never know...

And thanks Bill. Yep, I am still enjoying the TSPP

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kse001.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wttf-taf?tu=kse001 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.